The Death of John Titor.

TimeTravel_1

Re: John Titor Lives!!!.

Recall,

You are cross-posting again. I have asked you not to do that in the past. Moreover, you have added absolutely nothing to this cross-post. Not even a reason why you have cross-posted it. This is bordering on anti-social behavior. Just because you believe what Charlie says is true (despite evidence to the contrary) does not give you the right to hijack threads.

Please stop this. Thank you,

RMT

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

This is just a theory, and quintessential conjecture, but the idea that John Titor used to present himself, although sounds like that of an individual, I believe that there was never a "John Titor". But instead, there were "Titor Time Travelers", people from the future who assumed that persona in the given situation so as to both reveal info about their world line, and not reveal themselves, thus not creating a paradox or upsetting the flow of the space-time continuum.

Sent from my iPhone using the TTI Forums mobile app

This is just a theory, and quintessential conjecture, but the idea that John Titor used to present himself, although sounds like that of an individual, I believe that there was never a "John Titor". But instead, there were "Titor Time Travelers", people from the future who assumed that persona in the given situation so as to both reveal info about their world line, and not reveal themselves, thus not creating a paradox or upsetting the flow of the space-time continuum.

Sent from my iPhone using the TTI Forums mobile app

Yes, there are many theories.  Technically, there would be "copies" of John all over the universe.  Also, some believe that more than one person posted for him. 

Yes, there are many theories.  Technically, there would be "copies" of John all over the universe.  Also, some believe that more than one person posted for him. 

I'm torn between John Titor being real and being a hoax.

A hoax, because we know who most of the players in this John Titor story are.

But we don't know who Oliver Williams is. Razimus says he will tell us in December.

Real, because whoever was posting as John Titor really understood historical trends and made very good predictions. Or John Titor was psychic. Or he was a time traveller. It's difficult to say. But nearly everything he wrote, when you decode it, came true and is coming true.

• Like 1

I'm torn between John Titor being real and being a hoax.

A hoax, because we know who most of the players in this John Titor story are.

But we don't know who Oliver Williams is. Razimus says he will tell us in December.

Real, because whoever was posting as John Titor really understood historical trends and made very good predictions. Or John Titor was psychic. Or he was a time traveller. It's difficult to say. But nearly everything he wrote, when you decode it, came true and is coming true.

It makes you wonder.  Was there cover up activity after he posted to make it look like a hoax?  Or was he merely a person that studied history and understood patterns and could make such good predictions?  It's all happening right now as we speak, just a little later than he mentioned.

• Like 1