I am from your future.

Gilmer

Poster: yeyeman9

Subject: Re: I am from your future.

Lets make it more interesting. Go back, post on 2004 on this thread saying "proof enough yeyeman9?"

Do that :P.

Post it on the first post...and not only that but tell someone to reply to you by quoting you....cuse your post could easily be edited...

Or something easier: Edit your post on April 29th, 2004. Your first one.

Even if I did this, you wouldn't know. It would simply appear as the post was always there.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time travel on earth has been around for about 60 years, and the first was the Philadelphia Experiment in 1943 led by Einstein and Tesla. All UFOs currently use time travel and gravity A. Black ops have refined time travel, and it is now safe. The future can be changed and is being used by our future descendants to restore the DNA that was changed and doomed those in our future - see http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-401824297513952563&q

I have read most of the posts here and John Titor seems about the most accurate. However he states that WW3 didn't happen till 2015 (it happened much sooner) and that he lived in central Florida in 2036 (that area was under water at that time).

"""In my 2012, I was 14 years old spending most of my time living, running and hiding in the woods and rivers of central Florida. The civil war was in its 7th year and the world war was three years away.""" Civil war he says began in 2005 before WW3 (it was after WW3).

I suspect that he read other prophecies and fabricated his story. The video looks like a computer game screen. It is true that in 2036 there are 5 states only each with its own president, and that the US government was gone.

Gilmer:

Please tell us about the Pope and the Catholic Church in your time. Nothing you say will change the future.

Gilmer

Hi Gilmer I'm Doggie I have three questions for you so here they are and thanks for listening and your time and patience and thanks in advance:

1. Have you seen a golden statue of a horse with a clock in the 6000 it was part of the monatuk project in this timeline?

2. What do you think or believe of our timeline?

3. Are you going back to your timeline later on or are you stuck here in our timeline?

thanks for being cool and honest with me and thanks for the info, advice, tips, and so much more I hope you have a good day and I hope we can talk again later on and I hope everything is fine for you well see ya later!

Reports from the future say that after 3000 no life existed on Earth. This comes from black ops who traveled across many eras from dinosaurs to the year 6000. The ETs say that we will move to Mars and later other galaxies, and some have returned to our time to correct genetic problems in our future (Roswell). Dan Burisch worked in one such project (Area 51) till he retired recently.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-401824297513952563&q

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Well, the conversation back in the 1970's had something to do with "Being Off the Wall" and then some people thinking that some people should "Back on the Wall".

It was kind of strange looking at Butts pressed against a Window, because they were not babies showing their butt but adults who thought they were funny also. (for only a brief second, thank goodness!).

About like time travel discussions, usually "Off the Wall" and then some people think they have this Right and Freedom working their job to be putting some of these people "Back Up Against the Wall".

Except now there is no Berlin Wall, and that will be that.!

Oh, for some reason I think the butts were called "Pressed Hams" for some reason.

And later on about Pink Floyd's "Another Brick in the Wall".

The kid suffers when his dad goes off to War and Never Comes Back!" The kid is young and just growing up, and closes off when he gets older and finds out what this world is really about, and kind of is building a wall around him as he suffers through life.

Currently:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/7021797.stm

and also can be found on a Google Search and in the Wikipedia!

TimeNot_0:

I am wondering why you are posting the same thing (that link and thoughts about Pink Floyd's song) in several different threads across several different forums?

Could you possibly keep it to one place? Preferably where they belond (I assume it was Darby's recent post about some of our faux TT'ers who used the name "Brick" that induced you to post this?)

RMT

Then predict some random numbers from this page. That should be EASY for a real time traveler.

One could argue that, since it claims to be a quantum random number generator, the very act of travelling through time to view them alters the universe subtly on a quantum level & changes the outcome. So the very act of going back in time & predicting them could change the numbers. How's that for a BS way of getting out of proof? :D

One could argue that, since it claims to be a quantum random number generator, the very act of travelling through time to view them alters the universe subtly on a quantum level & changes the outcome. So the very act of going back in time & predicting them could change the numbers.

Ok, what if there were two numbers each day, and the other number was not quantum based. That should be easy AND ethical for any TT.

Well, not really. The again supposed time traveller likes to state that first he goes on to New Year's Eve in 2007-8 I suppose I am not sure though, and then states he posts back in 2005.

Anyone can post anything I suppose to a forum. A "brick" is a metaphor about how some people seem to be placing bricks around his/her selfs, first talking about time travelling then about religion as with the Jews, or Christians, while some people may just want to claim that an answer was already given back 1979 and also when the movie "Another Brick in the Wall" came out in 1982. Although about something different in the sense that it still concerns "emotions" and "feelings" then even the science of "time-travelling" seems it also has to be concerned with religion, and other aspects of existence. To me, religion is about first of all - survival of the human race - and not those personal feelings where someone might think that they were wronged, partly because no other person except someone claiming to be a time-traveller could post like up above. Well, the movie in part is about all of that also. Closing ones self off to the world, because it seems negative, claiming some Holy Trinity Up Above to solve all the problems, and when a Bolt of Lightning Does not Hit Humanity in the Face, all of this world in the present day can be blamed on other people.

I just do not think so, only part of it, the rest is a lack (to me) of communications.

Any of us can claim to be Holy and Pious in the end or a Time-Traveller, but really should anyone be ever listening or posting to any of it.

Thus I may state so on different threads because to me in the end it all seems to be of a same-type category, and that is some people trying to convince others that they are more knowledgeable therefore (I guess it is implied) that they only consider his/her self to be more of a "time-traveller" than others.

So a song came out back in the late '70's sort of also giving an answer about any of it.

"We don't need no education"

"We don't need no thought control"

"No dark sarcasm in the classroom"

"Teacher, leave them kids alone"

"Hey teacher, leave them kids alone"

"All in all, it's just 'Another Brick in the Wall'"

"All in all, you're just "Another Brick in the Wall!"

So, in a sense all I am saying is that even if I am wrong, and there is a discussion going on here about "Time Travelling" then all of us should try to substain from in a sense in a metaphor, putting "Another Brick in the Wall"!

Well, have to go, but entire threads seem to go off on tangents sometimes, at least to me in my own opinion.

Yes, we may all debate whether a person is a time-traveller or not and even without too much thought about it, but then why try and blame the present age on the entire history of humankind on this Planet. Perhaps, more people than want to admit it just want to in a metaphor "Place Another Brick in the Wall"! surrounding one or any number of people on this Planet.

Well, I suppose communications will keep going on, or actually sometimes a lack of communications then.

:)

Let's all try and not get too fanatic about any of it though!

"Well, I suppose communications will keep going on, or actually sometimes a lack of communications then."

hence the wall. the song, to me, is about getting people to realize their stupidity and to think before acting. does the teacher need to leave those kids alone? or should the teacher leave them alone and let them be a brick in the wall?

• 5 months later...

Must History Always Repeat Itself?

Bernanke and Paulson "are trying to change monetary history by ignoring this most basic principle of central banking. Rather than raise dollar interest rates, they are instead just jawboning" and "higher interest rates rather than more rhetoric are needed to save the dollar from a total collapse...[because]...the fundamentals for the dollar are horrific." In particular, as the rate of inflation worsens daily, inflation-adjusted interest rates become more negative. This condition is extremely bearish for the dollar. So will the dollar collapse this summer? Yes, I expect so.

=END SNIP

http://goldmoney.com/en/commentary.php#current

:confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Gilmer, if this message makes it to the future, would you mind comming back in time to July 14th, 2008 so I could ask you some questions? I've tried e-mailing you but your e-mail address has just rejected any e-mails I'e tried to send. Suppossing you see this in the future maybe you will come back to the past.

-Spx786

hey man i believe you like 80% that you are a real time traveler,why?,well,because you have deifferent ips in all of your post,that means 2 things wheter you are a hacker,which i doubt or that you are telling us the truth and you can use this forum as much as you want to.And i also believe you becuase i was analyzing all of your post and they have a lot i common like the hour and dates,and the last time you checked your space was 09/12/2007,so to fully believe you 100% i guess we all need the final proof that will be some pics or a video of your travelings,manuals,gadgets,artefacts,theories and of course prophecies about future events,please feel welcome here and if you do any of this things i just said at least one of them,i will not only believe you but i will help you as much as i can with anything you wish my friend,so let's be honest and answer all of my doubts,before i go i would like to know more about your timeline,how is your food?,how is the techology?,have you conquer any other planet,does extraterrestrial beings live among humans in the future?,does AIDS have found a cure yet?,how is the gouvernment in the future world,how many languages do you speak and how is the new name for the United States of America?,how is your source of energy for time traveling?,are you married and have kids?,can you change the past with your actions?,is the grandpa paradox real?,how is the pollution in the future world?,and finally how many years can you travel both forward and backwards in time?

and to all of you please forgive my english,if anyone can explain my points and ideas a little better that would be great,sorry i am from latinamerica,Gilmer do spanish language have any impotance in the future??,and how is that english you said you speak,to me it looks very rare,it seems a combination of several languages????

• 3 weeks later...