Year 2601

Time2601

Hello my name will be undisclosed due to my major impact in society during the yr 2601, mo. march.

I cannot explain to you past-civillians, what has happened because it might endanger my life. For the past yr, i've been chased around the galaxies by people, who you might consider as galatic police. They haven't caught me yet, since I made my jump back to your yr 2004. If the society of 2004 finds out what i have done, my life would be in threat by your people.

I have busted my warptronic band, so it seems im stuck in this time for now, until i find another way back. all I can say is prepare your descendents for the inevitable.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello my name will be undisclosed due to my major impact in society during the yr 2601, mo. march.

I cannot explain to you past-civillians, what has happened because it might endanger my life. For the past yr, i've been chased around the galaxies by people, who you might consider as galatic police. They haven't caught me yet, since I made my jump back to your yr 2004. If the society of 2004 finds out what i have done, my life would be in threat by your people.

I have busted my warptronic band, so it seems im stuck in this time for now, until i find another way back. all I can say is prepare your descendents for the inevitable.

im not an escaped prisoner, I never claimed I was. Theres no way time guards can catch me anymore. Before I jumped, i used a chronojammer, so they can't pinpoint the exact time period i arrived. Time traveling is the worst thing, but it is also the best way to escape.

I am anonymous already on the web, but this is the only way i can contact a friend from my time. I gave him my location before I left, but it seems he hasn't jumped back in to 2004.

im not an escaped prisoner, I never claimed I was. Theres no way time guards can catch me anymore. Before I jumped, i used a chronojammer, so they can't pinpoint the exact time period i arrived. Time traveling is the worst thing, but it is also the best way to escape.

I am anonymous already on the web, but this is the only way i can contact a friend from my time. I gave him my location before I left, but it seems he hasn't jumped back in to 2004.

Time2601-you can't jam chronoradiation. you can only make it go away slowly or there will be an explosion.

Hey, technology advances. I mean, it's impossible in our time to extend the half-life of elements, but you say it's commonplace in your time. In your future what's impossible to you may be commonplace.

You can't have it both ways. Keep arguing about this, and I'll use some of your oh-so-convincing arguments on you, and you can see how good they actually are...

Time2601-you can't jam chronoradiation. you can only make it go away slowly or there will be an explosion.

Hey, technology advances. I mean, it's impossible in our time to extend the half-life of elements, but you say it's commonplace in your time. In your future what's impossible to you may be commonplace.

You can't have it both ways. Keep arguing about this, and I'll use some of your oh-so-convincing arguments on you, and you can see how good they actually are...