Creedo visits T-12's house:

creedo299

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you seem a lot more positive than many people here. I've read some of Rainman's posts, and he seems to have knowledge of a first level university degree. But I have not seen evidence surpassing that level, despite him teaching others things. It's okay, it doesn't really matter. Maybe he would like to tell you why a stress strain curve looks similar to a lift coefficient/angle of attack graph. :)

On a side note, I've noticed you never post on this forum unless you have something bad to say. It would be nice to see you make happy conversation. Are you just an unhappy person?

That probably says more about you than me. Though you've been registered here for a bit over two years you've spent, maybe, a total of three hours on the forum most of which was consumed making a post to every forum. Your opinion might be somewhat different had you been a member here for 11 years. Just a thought (and note that in making the statement I didn't include a strawman argument). ;)

There was much negativity in that thread, but it was also from 2008. If you met me in previous revolutions you might realize that I was not the same person as now. What we must all understand is that every personality is in perpetual development and never truly complete. Even the most heroic and kind person has regrets and mistakes from which they've learned. The remainder of us all the more. When I say you're kind, I speak of present interaction. :)

I find it worthy of note that Ray hasn't stepped in to correct my assertion.

1) I am correcting your assertion now. You are wrong, Darby's telling is temporally correct.

2) I was on vacation. I trust that meets with your approval?

3) This is a board about time travel, and yet your patience in this matter seems to indicate you have a bit of a problem with time...?

I didn't know that about creedo. It's a good thing that didn't happen to me. I have gone nuts at times, but now I'm in control. I have had different usernames and I think it's against the rules, but I've mentioned every name I've had and it's hard when hotmail discontinues your emails you were using after a long period of absence (more than 30 days). And I've had other accounts that were spammed up and other reasons. Hopefully this one will stay.

I look back into these threads since it's a part of a history that I know even though I might not have been a part of everything I still remember a lot of it when it happened at that time. To me it's like travelling into the past up to 8 years when I first came across the forum. Sometimes this forum gives me an escape from where I am no matter what's going on.

I didn't know the exact story of creedo until now and I may have talked with him a few times. His posts were babble ramblings, but interesting and I can't believe what else went on now that I know. No one should be like that. It's really scary.

I have deep respect for RMT and Darby after knowing them for so long.