New John Titor Interpretation

MEM

I don't know or understand what this thread is about.

First it's Yellowstone, which is showing activity latey.

Two not zero, says that now its near earth objects.

So this was a double scenario?

On Star Wars, I feel that this was something done by the powers that be, that they're trying to cover-up.

I say this, as I heard the show outtakes, by Lisa Given's Eye On Hollywood, saying that a California man had channeled past events which were the Star Wars materials.

The very first of the series, was right on the money. Know though, the last of the series, episode three, to be exact, is contrived.

The thing I had tried to tell a jackass aerospace engineer here, who post, but he won't listen to me, is that system was for real.

Don't look at the star Wars tellings, as Anakin Skywalker turning into Darth Vader, look at this series Anakin Skywalker, the Robotacist, who was exceedingly good at robotics.

Figure, in the very first of the series, Ob-Wan Kanobea, said the Luke Skywalker, son of a free slave, "I knew your father from the clone wars.He was a cunning resourceful warrior and a very close friend".

The guy had to be choking on his words, or at least holding it back at that point in time, but he kept his cool.

Look right there in that statement as in the 1970s, nobody even knew what cloning was all about?

There was Roy Thinness and The Invader series.This series showed some cloneimng, in the story.

But by and large, people then, simply did not know what clones were, nor did they have any idea?

The closest they thought of it, was something that had to do with plant biology.

The term clone, in the 1970s was then, was almost a completely unknown term.

If you go by the storyline, then there had to be a large clone factory back then and this is why I feel that some of the later elements of the Star Wars series, has veracity.

Also, if that system had either gone nova, or changed in some way, then participants from that era, might well have migrated to other star systems themselves?

Example, the series of C3POs, that Ank put together.

They might have been self reproducing and are even able to follow genetic tags?

Yeah, I'd look over my should too!? If I were you and you know who you are?

Anakin didn't succumb to a Frankenstein monstrosity, as is depicted in Episode three. There is strong evidence, "and I mean strong evidence"!, that one of the SKywalkers actually married into the Wookie tribes.

Lucas could never put this in film.This insert because of the danger of coming too close to the bestiality clause, held by the censors.

So we now have that Anakin Skywalker, becomes a sort of Frankenstein sort of being, that now goes around destroying everybody.

They blew it.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He traveled to 1975 to pick up a specific early IBM "PC". But on the IRC log he says that it was an IBM 5110. In various posts he said it was an IBM 5100 and in others he said it was an IBM 5110.

Your Titor quote above, concerning his not having a secret agenda, is in direct conflict with another of his quotes on Post-2-Post ("I am From 2036").

Is this your argument to prove Titor is a fake Darby? You must be in the FBI! LoL

OK let us assume Titor is a hoax! What you say is he made a mistake while talking about the IBM 5100 or 5110. So you call him a hoax.

I don't buy the fact that such an intelligent hoaxer, who had put such a lot of effort in making this hoax, does make a 'small' mistake like this? 5100 and 5110?

Why do you EXPECT him to tell the truth whether he had a secret agenda or not? It bothers him the least if you believe he had a secret agenda or not.

I'll tell you it's an IBM 5100 and not a 5110. He purposely wanted to confuse you (like 2005 and 2004?).

On the other hand if he was a hoax he would have openly told that he was responsible for fixing Y2K in our Worldline.

Rather he did this and also this solves your doubt of whether it is a 5100 or 5110. Pay the maximum attention while you read the following phrases.

Titor Wrote:

Thank you for trying to answer those questions (from 30 December 2000 11:47) but I really do not expect that anyone can. I thought I would share with you things we wonder about. Your logic about me is quite correct but again I must state that I am not trying to get you or anyone else to believe or buy anything.

As far as evidence goes, I have however decided to try an experiment with you that may be more convincing. It involves the travel of information at faster than light. In fact, I have dropped at least three little gems like this that no one else has picked up on.

You said you are confused by the 5100 story. I will explain further. In 2036, it was discovered (or at least known after testing) that the 5100 computer was capable of reading and changing all of the legacy code written by IBM before the release of that system and still be able to create new code in APL and basic.

That is the reason we need it in 2036. However, IBM never published that information because it would have probably destroyed a large part of their business infrastructure in the early 70s. In fact, I would bet the engineers were probably told to keep their mouth's shut.

Therefore, if I were not here now telling you this, that information would not be discovered for another 36 years. Yet, I would bet there is someone out there who can do the research and discover I am telling the truth. There must be an old IBM engineer out there someplace that worked on the 5100. They just might not have ever asked if I hadn't pointed it out.

And if I were not here telling you that Titor fixed Y2K in our Worldline because it was his secondary mission objective to find out whether the source of the 'legacy Code' in the Read Only Memory(ROM) of IBM 5100 really solves Y2K or not, no one will have found it out. This is the answer to his 'information experiment'. You can read the above Quote once again now with respect to this answer.

Titor wrote:

I also haven't heard anyone take me up on my "information experiment" on the IBM 5100 or check out the information I've given you about the UNIX failure in 2038. With all due respect, I find it hard to take some of you seriously.

Now there will not be any UNIX failure in 2038 in our Worldline because it has already been fixed and the Credit goes to Titor the TT.

However, I know you are NOT going to agree with me on this and I am not still convinced that Titor is a hoax.

From the data, these were the closest approach to this Planet: (Sorry, but they already occurred)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astronomical_unit

92,955,807miles = ~ 1A.U.

0.2 A.U. = ~ 18,591,161 miles

http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/cfa/ps/lists/CloseAppLong.html

Object (and name) Date of encounter (TT) Distance Orbit arc Reference Object (and name) JD Calendar (AU)

2004 YD5 2453359.36 2004 Dec. 19.86 0.0002265 1-opposition, arc = 1 days E2004-Y46

0.0002265A.U. == ~ 21,054.5 miles

2005 FN 2453448.41 2005 Mar. 18.91 0.0009627 1-opposition, arc = 1 days E2005-F29

0.0009627A.U. == ~ 89,488.5554 miles

I suppose that I could make a Hoagland out of this.

Besides the 500 or so objects that are still unknown, or not found, or no data is available for!

Article about 2004 YD5: (So, I guess not that it hit!)

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/asteroid_close_041222.html

Where to calculate orbits:

http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/neo/

I put up the images from those two asteriods:

http://dimensionalcitizen.tripod.com/NEO.html

:yum:

A flyby!

I am not sure if Titor is real or not. The "instructor" image and the image of that guy in florida is the strongest evidence I have seen to make me feel foolish. But a fool I am.

I always liked the shotgun infantry part of the story myself. At first I though WTF, then I realized that it is not the weapon but the ammunition that is important. Once you can't get to the store to buy your casing, you wil need to make your own. Paper is easy to find and manipulate, powder is not a secret and metal nuggets can be found anywhere. A small industry could supply large amounts of shotgun shells while metal shells would require alot more, especially with modern, rifled barrels.

I won't get into multi-dimensional logistics or tactics, but how many "johns" would you send back to increase the rate of sucsess for your worldline?

Herc,

Is this your argument to prove Titor is a fake Darby? You must be in the FBI! LoL

OK let us assume Titor is a hoax! What you say is he made a mistake while talking about the IBM 5100 or 5110. So you call him a hoax.

I know that you're fairly new to this discussion so I can forgive the misapprehension.

No - we didn't conclude that Titor is not a time traveler because he might have made a typo. We discussed that issue about four years ago and I suggested that it could be a typo. However, Titor also sent Pamela a cloth ID label that he said was taken off of the PC that he obtained in 1975. That label was from an IBM 5110...not an IBM 5100. Pamela still has the label. The IBM 5110 was not released until 1978 - three years after he said that he picked it up (in 1975).

We concluded that the reference to an IBM 5110 in the IRC log and in various posts here and on P2P were consistent with the physical evidence. It was an IBM 5110 and not an IBM 5100.

No one's asking you to agree with the evidence.

And I was also pointing out an inconsistency, not in your post, but in Titor's posts relative to any secret agenda. In the post that you quote he said that he had no secret agenda. In the post that I quoted he said that he did. In a third post he said that he left three clues about his secret agenda.

This is of little importance taken by itself. Taken in the totality of the context of his posts maybe it has some evidentiary value.

Again, it's up to you, no me, to decide if its important to you or not.

Those are just images taken off of the Internet (in the Present) of what the Internet provides as an image of the IBM computer.

I say IBM computer, because, what John picked up according to him (he had it tweaked somehow) is not actually an IBM 5100 or an IBM 5110, but a tweaked computer, that was not sold in the market place. So the computer JT had, was not an IBM 5100 nor an IBM 5110, but a computer that was different than either one of those because the computer he picked up was tweaked somehow to allow it to do something different, and that computer he picked up, was not sold at the market place. It was not a stock computer, but a customized computer.

So, I guess a person could call it an IBM 5100 Version A computer if one wanted to.

If (A or B) Not (A or B), Then C.

I say IBM computer, because, what John picked up according to him (he had it tweaked somehow) is not actually an IBM 5100 or an IBM 5110, but a tweaked computer, that was not sold in the market place.

If not sold in the market place, then why would IBM disable that "special Feature".

Remember, to access this feature, Titor got it "tweaked". IBM disabled this feature, cuz they do not want their competitors to access the source of the "Legacy Code" which indeed is that feature.

Maybe IBM did not add it in the first place, because of that feature that would defeat their big line-up of mainframes at the time.

But someone knowing someone there at IBM may be able to add something or tweak that computer, so still it is not the original design of either one of those computers.

And it was not sold in the marketplace!

And, perhaps, JT just needed the computer also, instead of just relying on manuals because they might want to know how it was built, and disassembly that computer, so something similiar they could build to actually do the job they needed the computer for, and really not use the computer that was picked up.

If you wanted to know how the Apple IIC computer was made -- you may use reference manuals if you can get ahold of them, or actually have the computer on hand, to measure and actually know how the computer was built, but not use it in the end, but a similiar design made in the future to do some task.

???????

But someone knowing someone there at IBM may be able to add something or tweak that computer, so still it is not the original design of either one of those computers.

And it was not sold in the marketplace!

IBM manufactures the 5100s in early 1970s. First they added the Legacy Code into the ROM when the semiconductor materials were mass produced. Then they realise their "mistake". But they cannot throw them into the garbage can, so the only option they have is to disable it and sell it. And the Engineers were told to keep their mouths SHUT as told by Titor.

And I was also pointing out an inconsistency, not in your post, but in Titor's posts relative to any secret agenda. In the post that you quote he said that he had no secret agenda. In the post that I quoted he said that he did. In a third post he said that he left three clues about his secret agenda.

Titor had two reasons coming here.

1. To prepare his family for Yellowstone.

2. To find out whether 5100 fixes Y2K.

The first one is a secret agenda while the second one is not. :)

Herc - while I admire your intentions you should really go back and read Boomer's posts as well as all the arguments/evidence brought fourth at anomalies.net and on other sites. It's pretty obvious that you are not well read on the subject. I mean no offense but, then again, you can't whup my ass either way sooooo.

check these out bro:

http://communities.anomalies.net/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=001138

http://communities.anomalies.net/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=000389

and of course the ever popular:

spacer.png

There is simply too much evidence stacked against Boomer to go over in one thread. I seriously hope you all take the 'time' to read all of it prior to taking your stance on the subject.

There is simply too much evidence stacked against Boomer to go over in one thread. I seriously hope you all take the 'time' to read all of it prior to taking your stance on the subject.

OK. I have decided not to discuss about Titor any more. The more disussion, the more information comes out. This thread has got too much of it, which you may not find interesting.

As far as Boomer goes what I find was, Boomer never understood the "HIDDEN" messages of Titor's posts and so I found Boomer has got nothing to do with this. Again you may have any discrepances, like Pamela showing pictures of Titor's Computer, you are right.

I mean no offense but, then again, you can't whup my ass either way sooooo.

My goal is not to disprove anything. The reader has the right to judge what is right and what is wrong. No use discussing about it anymore, Really. I can see people becoming Hostile.

Time will tell.

Hercules wrote: As far as Boomer goes what I find was, Boomer never understood the "HIDDEN" messages of Titor's posts and so I found Boomer has got nothing to do with this. Again you may have any discrepances, like Pamela showing pictures of Titor's Computer, you are right.

Uuhmmm. FYI - Boomer = John Teetor. They are one and the same. Boomer is a nick given by Darby Shire at the time of JT's dribbles.

Tampa,

Uuhmmm. FYI - Boomer = John Teetor.

Thanks for the clarification.

I refer to the author of the John Titor story as "Boomer." John Titor aka TimeTravel_0 is the protagonist of the story.

I chose the name "Boomer" because the evidence (in his writings) suggests that he is of Baby Boomer age.