I Beg you to read this from 2025.

Zeshua

http://www.the-cloak.com/Cloaked/+cfg=32/http%3A//www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/newpost.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o="]http%3A//www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/newpost.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=]http://www.the-cloak.com/Cloaked/+cfg=32/http%3A//www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/newpost.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=

Please Listen, we made a mistake. Our other 26 attempts

did not fail in fact every single one of them

succeeded. However, none of our programs took the

extremes of the time dilation into effect, now we are

in trouble.

This was the furthest back communication, so you know

the least about me. You are our last hope.

Or other communications landed alright. One on Feb

25th, then months and years apart. We have actually

been corresponded with several of you many many times,

certain members who may all be described as addicts.

Something or somebody that we replied to in a later

time, which is before this time and I do apologize for

the frustration you must be feeling, as this should be

arriving in early feb 2005. Our accuracy has improved

much due to some new algorithms I helped design.

The key to the success of our tunnel onto the internet

at your time is wireless, certain servers in your time

have recently gone online to enable this at the

location we are at now. Geography on a spinning body

does seem to remain relatively constant and thus

predictable. This is the furthest back we were able

to communicate, and although for us it is currently,

well, You won't believe this but its Oct 2025. As I

have said, a lot has happened.

The time dilation made us believe only a few of our

original attempts had landed on the TTI boards. The

effect was instantaneous. Immediate responses from

Feb. 22nd 2005. We were all awestruck, that is the

two other members of my team here at the college.

This is the real so called 20th century "kicker". Our

first post was then received a few weeks later, around

2007, responses were immediate, hundreds more surround

the boards at this time. We did not know what to make

of it, before we could understand what was happening,

Thousands upon Thousands of replies were being

received and they soon started to become

inter-dependent on each other. The effects this

created were detected as the magnitude of the

timequake increased in a rippled-dilution of

space-time. Primarily focused around the coils

themselves.

I told the others to pack everything and leave. The

computers are all homebuilt but nothing more than

peta-processors, we can rent the computer time to get

everything back up and running. Everything else is

portable. I believe one final message that will

hopefully end up before all of this started, can fix

everything.

Our reply message, made in haste after only a couple

of days, to your time frame, in which we received the

first response to one of our attempts, the #18 and #20

coded ??messages, resulted in what I now believe was a

m?/??w^L ÖL◘7 ÀX[u_ùÃøÃSP´_.ÿ_0_

Àt_X[ÃëþÃ�!ú__¼__û__Å“P. __¨â‚¬t_$�.ÿ_,_.€&__�X^ÿ____ _A________________"__0__.___________________ _____<_ _|___________________________________________________________________________________________,_________________________ÿÿ_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________‹_Ã� ¡Ã� ‹_½ ‹_à PSQŒÛŽÃ‹_'_´JÃ�!€>°__u3Æ’>V__t,»__´HÃ�!r#ŽÀ3ÿ3ö_Ž_V_¹!_Æ’Ã�@üó¤_Å’Ã�Ž_V_´IÃ�!‰_V_Y}>´HÃ�!rA£X_£,_ŽÀ€>°__u4S»__ÄÄT_‹Ã[=__t$_Ø´IÃ�!´HÃ�!ru£X_£,_ŽÀ‰_½ SÄÄT_X;Øv

ë]_ŽÃ�3ö‹þüó¤_€>Å¡ _u_ŽÅ´IÃ�!Æ_ž___¾p%¿__¹L¡»Ã¿Ã¿´HÃ�!;Úr

I beg you now to take immediate but very simple steps

to prevent this from occurring. Somehow prevent these

posts from being made, we used 3 different wireless

proxies through our "Bridge" and several ips from

these proxies do exist.

I must take off now, its a few minutes later i think

they just scanned the building but I haven't sent this

message yet, they will detect me as soon as I do.

I think in this moment before I must attempt to run

underground, would a namechange on theboard abort our

battch file/?

Please help somehow okgot to go. luck all

---Attached File---

²_Ô_ß_ò__ _ 0

S.H. Insisted we include this, if it came to it.

Should come through as an attachment, or if not the

backup should work http://www.geocities.com/zeshua1/ttiforumextras022505.txt

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our other 26 attempts

did not fail in fact every single one of them

succeeded.

Yeah, we noticed. <Sigh>

You are our last hope.

Wow, the fate of the future rests upon us. They're *****d. :eek:

We have actually

been corresponded with several of you many many times,

certain members who may all be described as addicts.

Hey Hey! I checked into rehab buddy! I'm clean, honest!

Àt_X[ÃëþÃ�!ú__¼__û__Å“P. __¨â‚¬t_$�.ÿ_,_.€&__�X^ÿ____ _A________________"__0__.___________________ _____<_ _|___________________________________________________________________________________________,_________________________ÿÿ_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________‹_Ã� ¡Ã� ‹_½ ‹_à PSQŒÛŽÃ‹_'_´JÃ�!€>°__u3Æ’>V__t,»__´HÃ�!r#ŽÀ3ÿ3ö_Ž_V_¹!_Æ’Ã�@üó¤_Å’Ã�Ž_V_´IÃ�!‰_V_Y}>´HÃ�!rA£X_£,_ŽÀ€>°__u4S»__ÄÄT_‹Ã[=__t$_Ø´IÃ�!´HÃ�!ru£X_£,_ŽÀ‰_½ SÄÄT_X;Øv

Care to take a stab at this one, Ren? LMAO!

Who!? Who!? OH, the drama!

This is the best story yet, its got an element of mystery, we get 3 duplicate messages all numbered differently and now this message.

At the top of the message it seems to indicate the Time Travel discussion forum not the TT claims forum. I wonder if this means we are supposed to find something there. The link didn't work for me.

The other link didn't work either until i just typed it in. Here's the new link with the correct URL, interesting stuff.

Click Here

woah ok now that i've had a chance to actually take a look, well I'm gunna let Darby know.

However, This makes no sense to me.

I notice it looks like it says HI! repeating over and over, but I see other characters in front of the "I" as well. If this is encryption its not any encryption I've ever seen, it doesn't even appear to be a substitution cypher. Anyone like to take a guess or know some cryptography resources?

Also, It mentions a file attachment? I didn't think that would be possible here?

They have a special website for you, at the funny website.

The number of webpages has been increased, on the "You are an idiot!" websites you can look up!

(I suggest no one actually do this, unless you know how to stop your browser from posting "You are an idiot, until you turn off your connection to the pages, and recuperate from this bad bunch of crap that came out lately!

The original had a song, and just some blinking of that phrase, but the new ones are down-right mean!

I have no idea where that puts him. In 20 years, there is a leap year 2008, 2012, 2016, 2020, 2024, so that is five and not four!

I have no idea where this guy is from but there are 365.25~ days in a year. That is until you get into astronomy then it is 365.2422 days, so he called it -- 0.24219 which would be about correct, I guess.

But still from 2005 to 2025 and that is 20 years there are 5 years that are leap years!

Unless it is divisible by 4 and 400 and somewhere there is that 100 divisor, so the year 2000 is not a leap year, but 2004 is and was and had a Feb. 29th!

I guess it was divisible by 400 (the year 2000) so that is why it was not a leap year, neither is the year 1600, 1200, 800, whatever!

Try your quantum tunneling from somewhere else, as you have no idea where you are at anyway!

Duh!

I have no idea where that puts him. In 20 years, there is a leap year 2008, 2012, 2016, 2020, 2024, so that is five and not four!

I have no idea where this guy is from but there are 365.25~ days in a year. That is until you get into astronomy then it is 365.2422 days, so he called it -- 0.24219 which would be about correct, I guess.

But still from 2005 to 2025 and that is 20 years there are 5 years that are leap years!

Unless it is divisible by 4 and 400 and somewhere there is that 100 divisor, so the year 2000 is not a leap year, but 2004 is and was and had a Feb. 29th!

I guess it was divisible by 400 (the year 2000) so that is why it was not a leap year, neither is the year 1600, 1200, 800, whatever!

My Friend, you are correct there have been 5 leap years since 2005 to 2026, on 2008, 2012, 2016, 2020 and 2024. The College I attend is 6+ hours in front of the Eastern Standard Time Zone. Those were some of the original calculations, and now I have tracked into this specific timeline. As the program continues to run and the "bridge" link is solid, I will be able to continually communicate with this timeline as if in real-time.

My Friend, you are correct there have been 5 leap years since 2005 to 2026, on 2008, 2012, 2016, 2020 and 2024. The College I attend is 6+ hours in front of the Eastern Standard Time Zone. Those were some of the original calculations, and now I have tracked into this specific timeline. As the program continues to run and the "bridge" link is solid, I will be able to continually communicate with this timeline as if in real-time.

Unfortunately for us!

Good Scientist

Hello Zesusha,

I have an Idea to test and prove as to whether you are for real or not.

It is simple.

Next Wednesday the 9th of March 2005 I will post a some random numbers on this forum.

All you have to do is post those numbers before I do. Just copy and paste them onto this forum today, right now, right here.

I will do this on the 9th of March 2005. (Note where I come from being Australia and my time zone)

These numbers will be generated in an excel programme just seconds prior to the post. I don't know how many numbers or how many decimal points of any number that I'll post. But I assure you I will do it.

If you post any numbers at all I promise I will not just copy and post them on that date.

So, let us just wait and see if this works.

I hope that it does, but I won't be surprised if you back down from this test. That will mean that this is just another pile of bull from another wantabe who would be a good script writer for star trek

Let's wait and see.

Nite Scott.

6+ hours in front of easter standard time? That is really funny as I have traced you IP address to Texas, USA. Which would put you -1 hour from eastern standard time. You're full of it pal, the IP doesn't lie! Here's the info that I gathered on your IP and in NO WAY is it incorrect

OrgName: Everyones Internet, Inc.

OrgID: EVRY

Address: 2600 Southwest Freeway

Address: Suite 500

City: Houston

StateProv: TX

PostalCode: 77098

I have a problem question to ask and it goes like this.

Some people say that a para govt org has changed the timeline 63 percent.

There was another claim and it has to do with almost anyone getting ahold of time travel equipment, that the timeline is change 73 percent.

seventy three plus 63 equals one hundred and thirty nine percent.

Some people like myself, don't want a bloody revolution.

This may have something to do with the fact, that I all too well, know what a revolution is,. or can be.

They simply don't want it and would rather remove themselves from the U.S. if it comes to that.

So the claims that John Titor has said explaining that this war will come no matter what, may have been left back, in left channel, somewhere in the timeline piping and now a new reality has come to rise.

The question looms, that if the timeline has changed, then why on both sides of the issue, host a revolution at all?

This situation has got to hurt the Sirians of the Sirian Star System, as they have been sighted in the selling of advanced weaponry to both sides of the hidden Earth conflict.

This would mean if there is timeline divergence, then everyone can start over a'new, as the new timeline, in a way could be translated as a cessation of hostilities.

When a very advanced offworld race abuses a not so advanced race, be it on their own homewold or another, there is the tendency for trading ships, due to the social political fallout, to want to take their business to other worlds.

If this question is not answered, and it is true, that the timeline have diverged not only a said 63 percent, but an additional 73 percent, then this would be a new area and an opportunity to makes things right once more.

If not and the planned revolution goes on, then this would be double persecution and this act, holds very dire consequences, for the beings that would try and do such a thing.

Re:creedo299

The splintering effect is negligible within the paradigm relativities that coexist in any timeline.

Everyone knows this; even the one's that you talk of.

Just relax and have a beer and enjoy your own timeline.

After all, it is the only timeline that I can communicate with you on if at all.

:love:

Hello Zesusha,

This is the post.

569,521.7 883

732,651.2 28

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: To All! The TRUTH about JT from 2026! [re: nitescott]

03/08/05 03:50 PM (216.127.72.7) Edit Reply

Nitescott,

In reply to:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Zesusha,

I have an Idea to test and prove as to whether you are for real or not.

It is simple.

Next Wednesday the 9th of March 2005 I will post a some random numbers on this forum.

All you have to do is post those numbers before I do. Just copy and paste them onto this

forum today, right now, right here. I will do this on the 9th of March 2005. (Note where I come from being Australia and my time zone)

These numbers will be generated in an excel programme just seconds prior to the post. I

don't know how many numbers or how many decimal points of any number that I'll post. But I

assure you I will do it.

If you post any numbers at all I promise I will not just copy and post them on that date.

So, let us just wait and see if this works.

I hope that it does, but I won't be surprised if you back down from this test. That will

mean that this is just another pile of bull from another wantabe who would be a good script

writer for star trek

Let's wait and see.

Nite Scott.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zeshua replied to your post at the site: .

03/08/05 03:50 PM (216.127.72.7)

Provided below is the solution to this problem, although the solution has been altered, via

b9.v2-(a)Encryption. I thought you would like to know, on a side note as it were, this answers your test but also proves that your test does not have a definitive answer. This solution works, but in no means is this a finite answer. This has been discussed before and in due time may be

brought up again.

Ev°N`¥�C/Å“aRÜø�L,Pßz $��W

‡¸29¥��©ÃºÃ„4ê;Y� Û¾/Å“ óìRªÃŽÃ¿Z¥·7�±D¹7_þ–$O

)¢� ��Q¥·ÃŽ²sۆ žå™Q²sûîZS»z��c…ñ³'¥»Ã�Æ’¾}92>‚Q0�ìœ�!¿y_Åë¢3*�ó\� sÃŽº+�/äJøÛ—�UËœ

‚I9ì"¡%�3Ijäæ)O&[email protected]:Ã�Üùk¨e[¸4Õ0£Å¡©BÅ �•æ„ý¬â€¡'‡E–C\2�NÖ(eðý¬â€ vç'òp�]î§Ã¸Ã¹UºªWÿ×y?�?'�û

�²«yjQâüÒ¢KúIözÄ¥',?Ëœ. c�£Ã•µÆ’ësÃŽa~w>��í�Ãá

ZÛ#'Å’5ÃŽ#�Ã�Xz�WÄVåó¿!N~›Ã:4Ëœ¯ 2ì%ºË†Ã�ý

§

ªÃ³ÃƒsÃ’8 Ø>�¾µÃ¢q&,RG¥�Ê«¥ÃˆÃ€ÃºÃ„„?5•Ú2;½��$"v

¢Ã¨­Ã„�—‚l¼¼*2uÃ�«mÆ’Ëœ;Ã���ªQ/�%¬q`©·¿!ñ�€ê›~tG¥º

Ÿ;,J�/ôëó�

קT¡¥hßó`¯ î��|sÃ�Ã�5&›'�ª~Å“ e[�y��Y<�Ž�?ÃŽ³Y‡�DÃŽnÞ‡�õ*"M

r°¨�[ š†o1J¾ZÚLXÅž¤

-Also noted, the process of Encryption on this algorithm would impress me in a personal

nature if there is an individual capable of deciphering. I will be in no dire pressing need

to disengaged the real-time lock. I would expect to be present here for the next several

months, following along as it were.

Hello Zesusha,

This is the post.

569,521.7 883

732,651.2 28

)¢� ��Q¥·ÃŽ²sۆ žå™Q²sûîZS»z��c…ñ³'¥»Ã�Æ’¾}92>‚Q0�ìœ�!¿y_Åë¢3*�ó\� sÃŽº+�/äJøÛ—�UËœ

‚I9ì"¡%�3Ijäæ)O&[email protected]:Ã�Üùk¨e[¸4Õ0£Å¡©BÅ �•æ„ý¬â€¡'‡E–C\2�NÖ(eðý¬â€ vç'òp�]î§Ã¸Ã¹UºªWÿ×y?�?'�û

§

Ÿ;,J�/ôëó�

r°¨�[ š†o1J¾ZÚLXÅž¤

"Ohh, SO close. I just missed a couple of my numbers or I woulda won the 10 million jackpot!" - Zesh

Well you are the definitive hoax Zesusha.

If you can't prove it, then you can't be believed.

Making statements alluding to the death of the ailing Pope won't do it either!

Put up or shut up!

What De Fluk is the following crap supposed to mean or prove anyway?

§

Ÿ;,J�/ôëó�

r°¨�[ š†o1J¾ZÚLXÅž¤

YOU ARE FULL OF IT BUDDY!

GARN! GET ONYA HORSE!

02/25/05 09:44 AM

I told the others to pack everything and leave. The

computers are all homebuilt but nothing more than

peta-processors, we can rent the computer time to get

everything back up and running. Everything else is

portable. I believe one final message that will

hopefully end up before all of this started, can fix

everything.

Apparently your final message didnt work.

And lucky for you, you all escaped those scanning the building where you are sending your messages from.

03/01/05 12:50 PM

Now that you have the ability to continually communicate with this timeline as if in real-time, won't you be running the risk of discovery? You are brave indeed, if you took the chance of being caught while clearing up the question of leap-years.

Am I to understand you correctly, you don't need us to take immediate but very simple steps to prevent this from occurring. To Somehow prevent these posts from being made?

• 1 year later...
  • 7 years later...