GAAAAAAH!

<em>Guest</em>

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we walk on earth an accelerating force of ~9.8 m/s^2 is acting upon us, keeping us grounded. This is because we are forced to be following a geodesic (a straight line). As our planet is curved, our geodesic path is a curve aswell. The bigger the spherical planet (as are all) the stronger the force must be to keep its atmosphere at a geodesic pace. It's the curved path in space time that creates the acceleration.

No we are not accelerating towards the Earth if we stand on it. We are experincing no resultant force because the ground pushes back on our feet with a force of the same magnitude 9.8 x Nkg-1 but opposite vector.

It's the curved path in space time that creates the acceleration.

There is just wrong. 'Nuff said.

Good Scientist

Good_Scientist

Does Gravity act at the speed of light or instantaneously?

In my opinion I would have to say that if you had a gravity field generator aboard a spaceship, and had enough fuel, you could pass the speed of light. But you could decern this yourself by observation. On the earth all of us have been under the effects of a one gee force all our lives with no accumulated time dilation effects. So in answer to the first part of your question I would have to say that gravity does indeed act at the speed of light.

But the second part of your question isn't that easy to answer. Some of my observations suggest that gravity could be a reverse time flowing phenomena. Mathematically that would suggest that there could be regions in space where gravity transmission could actually take negative time to propagate. I do believe that orbital computations of the planets in our solar system only work out correctly if the propagation speed is instantaneous.

oh my.........look! we are tryin to tackle the theory of whether or not u can go forwards or backwards in time with MODERN DAY EQUIPMENT! nobody can generate gravity (yet), so how could you theoretically get something to go back in time? oh, an by the way i reckon extremely high speeds of rotation shud be enuff to send someone forwards. refer to the guy on the space station who is now apparently 1 100th of a second ahead of us. not much, but still time travel!

fluxcapacitor

nobody can generate gravity (yet), so how could you theoretically get something to go back in time?

Nobody but me. Check out this little movie clip of my latest gravity experiment.

Gravity Action

Since gravity fields distort and slow down time, I reason that a pulsed gravity field generator with field intensities that rapidly increase should create a time force in the negative direction. I don't have all the particulars worked out yet. For one I would need find a way to shield my body from the effects a reverse time force might have on me. Otherwise all I might have is just a way to rejuvinate or reverse age my body. But thats ok, it will just give me more time to figure it all out.

Nobody but me. Check out this little movie clip of my latest gravity experiment.

Gravity Action

Since gravity fields distort and slow down time, I reason that a pulsed gravity field generator with field intensities that rapidly increase should create a time force in the negative direction. I don't have all the particulars worked out yet. For one I would need find a way to shield my body from the effects a reverse time force might have on me. Otherwise all I might have is just a way to rejuvinate or reverse age my body. But thats ok, it will just give me more time to figure it all out.

Maybe im missin' something here but it looks like magnetic attraction to me. even static electricity would do that, what makes u think this is a gravity field u generated? I don't buy it. Why don't you perform the same experiment with wood and see how your results turn out.

Laughable! Cool sound effect on the plus side.

Well at least you got the question right!

Back to another favourite quote.

oh, an by the way i reckon extremely high speeds of rotation shud be enuff to send someone forwards. refer to the guy on the space station who is now apparently 1 100th of a second ahead of us. not much, but still time travel!

By the way, how many things do you know that spin incredibly fast yet dont phase out of this present time and into in to the future. I know quite a few.

Good Scientist

Hi Ren

Maybe im missin' something here but it looks like magnetic attraction to me. even static electricity would do that, what makes u think this is a gravity field u generated? I don't buy it. Why don't you perform the same experiment with wood and see how your results turn out.

The two discs on the left are aluminum and the disc on the right is wood. If you believe you can get magnets to work on those materials, then be my guest and try. As for the static electricity theory? Think it through, it would take oppositely charged objects to produce this effect. And metals aren't good for static electricity experiments because they have a tendency to discharge. But then I don't suppose anyone with a closed mind would ever be interested anyawy.

In reckoning you have to think about the nature of time itself, in our experience, we are born, grow old, then die, don't you think that in the relationship of time to itself this is also, true, or are he concepts, of the past the present and the future, just so much fairy dust, in essence, there is a very pervasive WEC going on, so as for as going back and forth thru time, we think as hot and cold in relation to temporal heating, as the intrinsic Now is ever preserved.

Good Scientist

Laughable! Cool sound effect on the plus side.

I can assure you that the video is real. It's an area of experimentation that I have been working with over that past several months. The sound you here is the high voltage spark from a Tesla Coil. I think this is a way to get mass to move using an electric field. The electric field is declining in intensity in shorts bursts. There is very little magnetic field at all. The secondary is being run as an open circuit condition. The effect is not present if the secondary is allowed a path to ground.

By the way, how many things do you know that spin incredibly fast yet dont phase out of this present time and into in to the future. I know quite a few.

I would have to say that sub atomic particles would fall into this category. At least the stable ones.

That middle disk is not wood. No way; it reflects the image of the wooden block so well to the camera it looks like glass. But then I checked your other video from another angle, definitely metallic. So try it with real wood and maybe you will have a more credible proof. Though, it still could be done with metal inside. To better prove you have generated a gravity field and not something else, whether magnetic, electric or something else, you will need pieces of real wood.

Good Scientist

Good Scientist

The disc on the right is made of wood. But I have another video I made from a different angle. You can definitely see the disk on the end is not aluminum.

Gravity from different angle

However that was an earlier experiment and the gravity force was not as strong with that one. I discovered that the surface area of the plate connected to the output of the Tesla Coil does make a difference in the gravity output of the setup. However your idea to use all wood discs is possible for me to do. I'll see if I can set it up today and post the results.

I was thinking about that rotational speed idea this morning and a rule seemed to pop into my mind which does fit the observed behavior in a gravity field. The rule is: As time slows down rotational speed goes up. With gravity it would be orbital velocity. A strong gravity field would have a much slower rate of time. And it would also take more orbital velocity in a stronger gravity field for an object to orbit.

Re: This is now about Gravity

Still not convinced that any of the disks are wood.

Anyway, enough of that argument. If what the video shows is the product of a synthetic gravity (i.e not generated by a massive object) field you yourself have produced then this is big stuff. No one has generated gravity before that has gone on record. If you are playing with tesla coils to produce this effect, how come no-one has managed this before, bearing in mind tesla coils have been around for a good 60 odd years (something like that). Are you doing something trully revolutionary? I don't do research in gravitational fields and forces, but I will read up on it and chat to a few names.

The rotational idea is correct and comes from relativity, doesn't it all. A massive Gravitational field will bend space time, in essesnce making time slower. Think of a stationary black hole and a small planet nearby, the planet will if an orbit beforehand be attracted towards the black hole in an elliptical manner. If it just goes straight for the it is harder to explain. As it approaches with ever greater speed (1/r2) it will orbit the black hole great speed then it will appear to leave the orbit and drift outwards again. It will however be attracted back towards the black hole and the same will happen, on and on forever ( if the Black hole does not spin which is nearly never). It precesses away from the black hole due to the black holes effect on space time, time is slower near the event horizon, relativistically, this causes the planets angular momentum to drop and for it to lose speed and its orbit become greater in radius. The once it is far enough away as not to be affected temporaly it is attracted again....

Very general, because I have not the time but it show what your saying.

But seriously if you have generated gravity using other means than a super dense mass / matter, then there is a nobel prize.

Good Sceintist

Looks like brass, and the surface area, between the two larger disk develop an electostatic potential, bring them together, by EMF, the smaller disk become field polarized after the breakdown of the two larger disk, and again is under the field influence, the "Emitter" is configured to collect charges at the tip. that may contribute, to the motion of the plates :devil:

Maybe electric force, but no magnetic force contributes at all. But it is very difficult to describe this using normal electrostatic rules of attraction. You would need to come up with some type of mechanism to oppositely charge the middle disc. That sort of makes this particular demonstration very difficult to understand. Why would the electric field selectively choose to impart opposite charges this way? I think you might be hypothesizing intelligent electric fields. I would like to see the math for that. But the phenomena does bear a striking resemblance to gravitation. It was my research into the behavior of the electric field that prompted me to try this particular experiment. The electric field in this instance is actually a negative potential DC induction field. I had speculated that mass behaves in a similar fashion during a nuclear bonding on the surface of the sun. Because I seen a similarity I decided to hang weights from the ceiling just to see if the electric field was causing objects with mass to attract. It worked. Of course the gravitational constant seems to be all out of whack. But then this attraction although similar to gravity is entirely produced using an electric field. But with rules of attraction that are different from normal electric field rules. With this experiment it might be possible to link gravitation with electric force. I am assembling a demonstration using all wooden discs. I should have it up shortly.

Re: This is now about Gravity

OK I have a video using all wooden components.

Gravity action on wood

I did try using wooden discs but the attraction between just wood is not as strong as when using the aluminum. However it does appear to work very well just using wooden blocks for the wooden discs to attract to. You can see the attraction distance is not as great as with the previous video which used wood and aluminum.

Now there is an advantage to using motion generated with an electric field which I see right away. The electric field is at right angles to the magnetic field. The magnetic field can produce motion using Newton's laws of motion. But the electric field is 90 degrees out of phase with the generated motion of magnetic fields. Is there a way to cheat? Kind of like a gyro drive using spatial fields. I'm betting there is a way to cheat.

Nobody but you? In other words, your experiment has not been verified by any independent researcher, am I correct? And you've never submitted an article to a peer-reviewed journal describing either your experiment or your theories, right?

So on what grounds do you proclaim your theories as fact?

fourtytwo

Nobody but you? In other words, your experiment has not been verified by any independent researcher, am I correct?

Yes, you are correct.

And you've never submitted an article to a peer-reviewed journal describing either your experiment or your theories, right?

Yes, correct again.

So on what grounds do you proclaim your theories as fact?

Theories aren't facts. I almost am starting to believe that I am the only one that realizes that. In fact my interpretations of observations I've made could be in error. But the observations are the source for all interpretations. And I do have some interesting experimental observations that just don't fit into the mold. But I have had lots of practice formulating and testing theories. So if you feel there is something I may have speculated about that you can see a flaw in, please bring it out in the open. I do feel I'm a bit more open minded than most people you will find. To me a theory is just a tool or stepping stone. If it helps gain more insight into aquiring more knowledge, then it is a useful theory. But I feel there is and never will be a theory that can be accepted as fact. They are just roads to travel down in a quest for more understanding.