Greetings from 2039

XavierCage

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Northern Illinois got hit pretty bad. The city of Chicago and the surrounding cities was one of Russia's primary targets. When they dropped the nukes on us, they exploded about 100 before the ground. This took out a more precise scale. But the fall out traveled for miles.

I'd move west, not north.

The Chicago skyline looks very different now. Esspecially without it's tallest buildings.

As with Titor (but not nearly as sly) there is a distinct lack of specifics:

Well, again it's hard to remember certain things from 34 years ago. But the best I can remember about 2006 is the death of Ford.

I assume you mean former president Ford. Wow, that's a tough one given he is 94 and has been in the hospital since last weekend! But you say this as if his death was as big as the Pope's. OK.... now I already know how you are going to answer this (or should I say "non-answer" this?), but here goes anyway:

How about you give us a date... or at least even the MONTH when Ford kicks the bucket?

The African American civil Uprising in the south.

Date please? How about a few more details? Maybe an initiating event? And if you say it happens in New Orleans I will really laugh. And I am surprised it only happens in the south!

The Real Estate crash.

So highly unlikely that this would tend to confirm the age I guessed for you above. Now, if you had said "stock market crash", even without giving a month or day, it may have been more believeable. But maybe you can help by defining "crash" in terms of a percentage of total real estate value lost, on average? I would think a "crash" would have to be greater than at least 25% loss in value. Comments?

I won't even address your other "predictions" (and the quotes are quite warranted) because you still have not answered other questions I put to you. Let me remind you of them:

OK...is the president elected in 2008 a caucasian female?

The least you could do is spell-out what you intend the acronyms to mean. (Would you care to spell-out the acronyms AMF, GERB, and AMMA? I mean really, you used these non-answers as a means to avoid my direct question about how you measure percentage worldline divergence.)

Since this is so much fun, let me keep going:

I will tell you that unit basically is able to supercharge the ions within a contained unit and literally distort the gravity around the unit.

Whoa! Impressive! It LITERALLY distorts the gravity, eh? Guess that is good, because if it only figuratively distorted the gravity there wouldn't be much time travel going on, huh?

But now the really interesting part that I have to ask about is "supercharge the ions". Titor never talked about ions as being part of the unit or its technology. Can you tell us what type of ions are required (by this I mean what elements), because clearly a person's entire body is not ionized. And when you say "supercharge" I assume you mean that whatever the existing charge of the ion is this device creates a larger charge imbalance. Could you perhaps give an estimate to the strength of the ion field in terms of Gauss? Because if it is really large enough, that could cause some interesting things to happen to anyone/anything held within the GDTDU's "event horizon". ;)

OK, I see there was another question (asked by roorichard) that you did not answer. Could you please tell us if the 2006 Winter Olympics in Italy are going to be held and completed? Surely divulging this information wouldn't cause an upheaval given that Titor already made a prediction about the last "official Olympics" being in 2004.

RMT

American citizens did not like their rights taken away under the concept of homeland security. Search engines became recorded. Phone lines were recorded, e-mails were recorded.

Let me see if I can find a recent article about this...

Ah yes... Google Search

The Real Estate crash.

Here is another recent event going on... Real Estate Current Events

See a trend here? No?

Well, again it's hard to remember certain things from 34 years ago. But the best I can remember about 2006 is the death of Ford.

Here is another article about "CURRENT" events that you seem to be pulling information from...in this case, the death of President Ford... President Ford

I mean it's one thing to make predictions, but pulling them from some current events that happened in the past week? This really makes you look bad..

I am not even going to get into the rest of your predicitions because in my opinion, it is not even worth wasting my time...

I see a rainmanieum at a resturant and the floor is titled so many degrees.

Everyhting that is on the table, seems stuck, how when you pour a glass of wine, it flows at an angle.

Wild, crazy baby music is playing in the background, as the waitress, skates over to get to the customers.

Da little cree bird, jumps on the back of his chair and points out on the menue, "Oh Way' it rooks rike dey id not usin enough zeeros, in de menue prices? Is-u sure about da dates?

Allthough time travel is a normal part of 2039, it is kept under serious security. Only the millitary can use it. And before anyone goes, it can take a year of preperation.

Entertainment is different. Most music, TV and movies, allthough still there, isn't a prevelant as it is in your worldline. Most people make their own music and movies now and cast them over the internet. That is how we mostly find our entertainment. ANYONE can be a star now.

Granted you can still download the beatles, the who, rolling stones, the doors, U2, Aerosmith, Slipstream, Fall Out Boy, CrashCar, just to name a few.

Life in 2039 is very nice. we've really come together in a community sence. We take care of fellow americans now.

I still don't believe you are any kind of accomplished author (and rememeber from your story that you are really 62, so you should be writing much better english than what follows):

Allthough time travel is a normal part of 2039, it is kept under serious security.

Well that's good, because no one takes humorous security very seriously, now do they! :)

And before anyone goes, it can take a year of preperation.

Operational training, I am sure is the reason you will give for this, right?

Most music, TV and movies, allthough still there, isn't a prevelant as it is in your worldline.

Your subject-verb agreement is incorrect. Certainly not indicative of an experienced (or published!) writer! Or does regard for proper english usage change that much in the coming years? You certainly don't write even as well as the alleged John Titor!

That is how we mostly find our entertainment. ANYONE can be a star now.

Yeah, and the REAL superstars are the ones who pretend to be time travelers, I bet!

Granted you can still download the beatles, the who, rolling stones, the doors, U2, Aerosmith, Slipstream, Fall Out Boy, CrashCar, just to name a few.

Slipstream as in the New Zealand band? And as much as Fallout Boy is riding a wave right now, I have a real hard time believing they will continue to be big in 2039!

Life in 2039 is very nice. we've really come together in a community sence. We take care of fellow americans now.

So why come muck up our time? It's too bad you don't take enough care of each other to enforce proper spelling and grammar.

You gonna answer my questions? Or are they too tough to figure out how to make the answers sound semi-legit?

RMT

My novels were spell checked and grammar checked and proof read many times over. I'm sorry I didn't know you were going to be a literary critic.

Not the New Zealand Band Slipstream. There will come another from America. (Kind of like the monkeys) :eek:)

Fall out boy; on the contrary they release 3 more albums. I just liked them because they were from my area growing up.

If you don't like what I have to say, then simply stop talking to me. That will shut me up. I can't "muck up" your time if you don't feed the fire.

You tell us to go west yet you choose of all places plainfield illinois to come to? I am sure you could have gone anywhere, why plainfield, sounds awefully dull.

You've posted on multiple sites now. same message repeated over and over, you seem to really have no proof and in fact contradict yourself several times. I say I still ain't found a convincing time traveler and that rainman time is going to rip you a new one. You are totally out of your realm here bud. You better be prepared to answer some physics questions as well as questions about theoretical quantum mechanics as it relates to time travel because the good scientists and professors who come here actually know what they're talkin about.

You will no doubt avoid answering any questions that would blow a hole in your story, but if you feel up to the challenge then please let me know. I'll get ahold of a few people and get some questions together, think we can settle this is just a few responses.

You and john titor never mention osama bin laden. the modern day "boogie man".

my theory is he is being used as a tool to scare the masses into giving up their freedoms. "wiretap us, read our emails, bug our churches, if it will keep us safe from the boogie man"

Is this right? He is dark skinned, foreign and wears a dress---all very scary characteristics to the right wingers, religious cults, neo-cons, etc. Any new boogey men on the horizon for us? I find it hard to believe that people will keep buying this osama character much longer.

Im assuming that we lose (blue states) or give up (red states) our civil rights. Are they ever recovered? Is america run by americans, or are we now a province of china or russia? Do we ever unite as a whole country or just as individual areas (like tribes)?

You havent mentioned mad cow disease. Is that supposed to be a big deal? Or do the nukes kill all the cows anyway.

this is fun.

Oh dear is it that time again?

The annual TTI time traveller hoax has arrived. Goody goody!

Btw RMT, I love the way that you rip in on these guys! LOL great stuff!

A bit earlier than last year I see. How are things XavierCage?

Okey dokey, lets see, what can I ask this year? Oh yes, what do you know about the poster known as Zeshua?

You are aware that the Earth is in a completely different location in 2039 because of the expansion of the Universe and acceleration along with the fluid rotations of the Milky Way.

Let me explain, The Galaxy's rotation speed is 155 miles per second and the Universes expands 373 miles per second.

Now without calculating the actual expansion acceleration rate and when I use all my fingers as well as my toes I can roughly workout that the earth will have moved some 420,466,542,381 miles from the 2006 to 2039.

So therefore you would have had the small hurdle of distance as well as "time" to contend with in your journey. Otherwise you would be sitting right now in empty space.

So how do you compensate for all that distance as well as the time travel?

What car did you arrive in?

What's the weather like in the Netherlands at the moment in 2039?

Can you tell about how Australia fared in the upcoming war?

Thanks Mate!

Nitescott.

It seems some information could be offerred that confirms your claim. Informer in another thread gave up info. on the weather in 2006. Can you confirm or deny these claims. Does a 9.5 earthquake hit San Francisco on April 19th?

To say whether this is true or not would be a foot in the door of perhaps believing your claims. You may even be able to add some of your recollections of this event that informer didnt place in his post.

I dont think you would alter the time-line much, since nobody really listens to warnings about the weather anyway.

How bad is it, XavierCage?:

It was said by John Titor, not to go more than a mile near a hungry man.

Its in the record.Why XC, are you refusing to answer my question, about possible zombies placed in the future?

It must be true, if you are avoiding answering this?

>This was discussed before, that some people would be in the golden zone, to where they died by a massive dose of radiation, however not been physically damaged.

So through a process, not understood, reanimated.

Since a key protein enzyme was taken out by the radiation, these people ended up having to consume human flesh, in order to balance their altered physiologies.