United States Civil War II in 2005

ivorygate

Usually, historians are able to look back (hindsight: the historian's best friend) and mark a certain "era" by a significant event that may have happened.

For example, for many people, July 4th, 1776 marks the beginning of our independence from England, and the Treaty of Paris in 1783 marks the official end to the war. However, the actual fighting began in 1777 and ended in 1781. Yet, the war with England is reflected in the history books as "Revolutionary War (1776-1783)"

John Titor and his prediction for a Civil War Part Duex it slated to begin in 2005, and end in 2015.

What event, what ONE event in 2005 could possibly signal the point of takeoff for a Civil War in the United States? Think .... think really, really hard on this one.

And maybe, just maybe, we will see just what kind of war we are going to be in for.

Details at 11:00.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
{Titor's Cival War is Illegeal Immigrants}

Hmmph! Well, first my apologies to Creedo, as it appears the OP on GLP was the spelling "expert". ;) Now, to deal with the post:

So... it appears we have our next version of Chicken Little when it comes to the Titor story. Now we are glamming onto the "Day Without Immigrants" as being the start of the civil war? Right? Well, let's look back to the last time Chicken Little reared his ugly head, and claimed that some event was going to start Titor's civil war. Anyone remember? I sure do: Hurrican Katrina and the "civil disobedience" following that event. Yes, all the Titor sycophants were railing on about how "it is beginning." And did it begin? No, of course it didn't. And it won't happen with this event either...guaranteed.

But beyond this, I want to ask reasonable people a question: Would you EVER place your trust in the analysis of a person who cannot spell "civil" nor "illegal" in the title of his thoughtful analysis?

My opinion: People who believe in Titor are generally and mostly unintelligent, uninformed people who are so bored with life that they need a cause to make their own. The evidence is overwhelming to support my opinion, even if others don't want to see it.

RMT

Rainman,

"My opinion: People who believe in Titor are generally and mostly unintelligent, uninformed people who are so bored with life that they need a cause to make their own. The evidence is overwhelming to support my opinion, even if others don't want to see it."

I'd like to take this phenomenon a little bit further. I would qualify it by stating that they are completely "adrift". I believe many people want to "believe" but want to "see" a major event like Yellowstone blowing or a major hit by a comet or asteroid--or a major kill-off of the human race so that they can "stand in the right place" and be "ready" for anything that will follow. This seems to be a common malady because of a whole lot of unhappy people just want it all to end (the uncertainty). This is a very sad state and the Islamic world seems to be in the forefront with this love affair with death. I would not be surprised that a large majority of the planet (including Christians) have this death wish--apparently an indication of the times we are living in. The uncertainty is becoming pandemic, in my opinion, because the support systems for these major blocs of people are just as much in the dark as the people they are supposedly "leading". I find that many people would rather accept a "myth", or a neo-enlightened viewpoint rather than simply accepting the "truth". The reason is quite simple: the "truth" involves change in the person. The bottom line: most people are perfectly happy where they are at and want to go through this "mess" and be the same (thereby saying that they are "ok". They are not ok. Their lives are just one great big "kicking against the pricks".

When the disciples finally learned what was involved in "going through", they exclaimed "this is a hard saying, who will be saved out of it?" It seems that the world is polarizing and it is quite interesting to see (as in the US elections), that it is very nearly right down the middle. This is becoming a major problem for tptb because their "margin of victory" is slim indeed. A correct understanding of the scriptures shows that everying happening today was fully foretold and falling exactly into place. The "three foul spirits like frogs" are coalescing exactly as foretold. It is an exciting time to be alive. I, for one, happen to believe that there really will come a time when "swords will be turned into plowshares". and every man will "return to his own country and follow their own 'god'". This is after the LAW proceeds from Mount Zion. Man has had his chance to build the "mountain" and he has done it completely through reductionism. The mountain of God will be shown to be the "truth of the matter" and the LAW will resound throughout all the earth about the true nature of reality. It is inexhorably coming. I am looking forward to it!!!

Hello again Zerub,

I'd like to take this phenomenon a little bit further. I would qualify it by stating that they are completely "adrift".

I think I would agree. Your insights always help me in my re-framing of what I am witnessing. Thanks and please do continue to contribute as you see fit.

This seems to be a common malady because of a whole lot of unhappy people just want it all to end (the uncertainty). This is a very sad state and the Islamic world seems to be in the forefront with this love affair with death.

Again, I think this is well-put. I will certainly admit to being "coarse" in my approach here on the forum, but when it comes to opposing (and hopefully nullifying) a "cult of death" I don't believe that my coarseness is at all "wrong". In fact, who is more "wrong": The one who would take the lives of others to see their version of the future, or the one who simply acts in a "coarse" manner so at to nullify those who hope for gloom and doom? A rhetorical question, for sure, but one I have answered in my own mind, in my own manner.

It seems that the world is polarizing and it is quite interesting to see (as in the US elections), that it is very nearly right down the middle.

Yes, indeed. And if I might share some of my own observations from my time here in Australia: The same is true in this society. Much like the US, the conservatives are in power here in Australia, but the left (Labour) is unsatisfied and is approximately 50% of the population. I have been keenly watching this culture's response to their FIRST casualty in Iraq... which was not even a combat casualty. I have even heard the following opinions expressed here by the Left: "Why does Australia always have to be the world policeman?" Amusing, this view, since the Left here clearly does not want to associate with the Right-leaning US. And yet in actively avoiding this stance, they blind themselves to the fact that so many other countries have lost lives while attempting to bring "peace" to various areas of the world. Then again, how many people in the US have even heard of what has happened in the Soloman Islands recently? In this case, I applaud the intervention of our Australian allies, which has shown that such an intervention can be undertaken with a PEACEFUL result!

The "three foul spirits like frogs" are coalescing exactly as foretold. It is an exciting time to be alive.

Clearly, you express your faith that we are, ALWAYS, evolving to the "best possible world". I applaud you for this. And at the same time I find it ironic how those who would deny the existence of God will also so strongly embrace Darwinian Evolution, but at the same time take-on a view that "everything is going to hell in the world." Correct me if I am wrong, but if you are going to fully embrace Darwinian Evolution and deny the existence of a Creator, then would it not make sense that such people would see that such Evolution should also result in the Best Possible World in ALL forms of evolution, including those that we see taking place before our eyes? Such people can't have it both ways (IMHO)!

The mountain of God will be shown to be the "truth of the matter" and the LAW will resound throughout all the earth about the true nature of reality. It is inexhorably coming. I am looking forward to it!!!

Amen, brother. So many people deny the concept of "faith", yet why do these same people deny the very precepts upon which Evolution is based? Namely, that "natural selection" will always select the best traits and pass them down. Is there no "faith" in this group that the scientific view they espouse (Evolution) will also "select" the Best Possible World? This is where I see the "confusion" in such people. Such people are vehemently against the action that has been taken in Iraq, and with the same breath they ASK FOR action in Sudan. Yet are not the same principles that they decry about Iraq not also present in Sudan? Namely, NOTHING about Sudan threatens the US. And given the failure of the UN in this region, clearly the US would have to act UNILATERALLY in Sudan to make any sort of a difference. So it seems people (George Clooney? And others?) are demanding we pull out of Iraq (where the bloodshed would CERTAINLY increase if we did so) and instead unilaterally intervene in Sudan, a country which does not at all threaten the US.

But more important than the people who are "adrift" in this regard, we must look at Russia and China. Certainly they ARE playing a game with Iran. But where do these governments stand on the issue of the Sudan? Why is the whole world community demanding that the US "do something" in Sudan, and why is there no pressure being put on Russia and China (the other major UN Security Council players)?

Regardless of these questions, we can HAVE FAITH (either in God, or in the natural process of Darwinian Evolution) that the Best Possible World will emerge. It is all a matter of your STATE OF MIND. I refuse to see a negative future, for I HAVE FAITH that all is transpiring according to plan.

Sorry for the length... but I had to get all these thoughts out! :)

RMT

Seems Chrono did leave the board (as Chrono), but just continues to post as his alter ego AC:

The civil war is noted as starting with a major catastrophy, in my book of notes that catastrophy is noted as a Pacific Tsunami. Los Angles California to Vancouver Canada. San Andreas fault will cause major avoc in the world soon.

Dude, I've got a better prediction methodology for earthquakes than this! At least I use REAL date windows to bracket my predictions, rather than "soon". We are in what I call the spring "earthquake" season in California, which I have explained in other threads.

Care to take bets against a specific date? I'll name mine, and you name yours?

RMT

Rainmantime, San Andreas fault will be the cause of a major earth quake. Nowhere did I mention or refered to small "seasonal" tremors.

I say "soon" because giving time and dates shoulf come from a time traveler not an alien with a book of scrabled notes. The year will be end of 2007 from what little I can desipher.

I say "soon" because giving time and dates shoulf come from a time traveler not an alien with a book of scrabled notes. The year will be end of 2007 from what little I can desipher.

Okey Dokey, Smokey! :)

And imagine that...I thought you just said "soon" because you didn't really know a date upon which such a major disaster would occur. Kinda like forgetting that the quake/tsunami that devastated so many part of Indonesia happened on December 26th, 2004.

But whatever you say, AC... I'll believe what you say when you start offering specifics.

RMT

To me it would not be just one event, although Iran may come close. Why? For 30 years, it was said about vehicles, and still people bought SUV's or something like a Hummer. Really need that much in a car? It is and can be caused by many things, oil, the main one, and the price of doing business with some people getting raises, while the poor still put up with it, for the most part.

The biggest non-economy lesson was, unfortunately, Reagan and trickle down economy. It is not what people want. People have to go to Churches to get Food, and put up with being a moocher.

Here is a good one:

Some teenager gets up and talks about building houses for certain people, and all of that humanity habitants, and so on.

Well, exactly where is the job to pay the taxes for it? If you made the money, you be able to afford buying the house in the first place, probably.

No. Mainly put, there is no thinking really going on, and Iran is next, no matter what now, along with Hammas.

Why? Probably oil!

And that will kill this Nation quicker than anything else, while oil companies are making what for profits --- around 29% or so?

Unheard of, because it is too much paper work to build a refinery in the USA. It takes 4 years of paperwork, and 3-1/2 to 4 years to build the thing. That is 8 years before you see anything that will help, and I doubt that.

Get a bicycle, because the poor grow, and it is because certain people have an attitude, and think that they are really better, while a lot of them are really -- dumber.

Ya, that is what I said.

:cry: