Message To You All

Qronos16

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes you are right, influencing it was Illegal in the past, not anymore. Some things we are allowed to try to change. Scott fought 2 years for this mission. I don't think it will be a total success, but I think it will slow things down even more. Some of the "Time Travelers" that has posted on this board and other boards are real. Alex Jones has been contacted before. He does not know that the people that gave him the info about 9-11-01 before it happen where Time Travelers. When we come here, 2 people help us, just as they helped the others. They know who we are and they let us stay with them until our missions are over. We are grateful that they take us in. As for the 9-11 info I gave you, that's it on that. You have been warned.....

The Mexicans will have to be tracked. They will pass a bill to chip the Mexicans.

As a Mexican, I must correct you Qronos16, that not all illegals here are Mexican.

And I can assure you, many of my Mexican raza will not allow to be chipped, I'm fairly certain of that. The whole mark of the beast thing, and since many are of Latin descent and deeply religious Catholics, it will not sit well for many of the millions of illegals here, and who would also see this as unconstitutional, IMHO.

TTA

"For what was, for what is, and for what will be, I will still continue to fight for its preservation, always!" ~TTA

The poll that I spoke of is a poll that was all over Fox news and CNN.

Show me. Cite the link or at least show me where to find it. I believe there are polls about George Bush's approval rating where 70% disagree with his handling the job. But I have yet to see one with this number of people saying they don't believe the official findings of the 9/11 panel. Again, show me. You have ignored refuting my scientific analysis...can you at least back your claims for this poll?

All the things on his website are news articles from many different news sources all over the world.

Generalized statements ("all") with non-specific references are always trouble. Once again...SHOW ME. I've looked for REPUTABLE new sources (i.e. ones that make sure they are reporting truth before they report) on that website, and found none. IN FACT, HERE is a link to a story on the website you love so much that COUNTERS the 70% number you used in your propaganda above!!! Will you try to explain that? And oh BTW, you will note the "source" for this article is "rawstory.com". Not exactly the AP or UPI, now is it? In fact, let's read the "Mission Statement" from rawstory.com and see what we find:

The Raw Story is an alternative news nexus. We draw upon a panoply of news sources and select those stories we think most intriguing to a audience seeking news underplayed by the mainstream media.

At the core, our goal is to unearth and spotlight stories underplayed by the popular press, in particular those which highlight betterment and open people's eyes to injustice throughout the world.

Basically, they admit to pandering to a specific type of people, rather than trying to report news accurately that would be acceptable to ALL people. And you will note there is absolutely NOTHING in their mission statement about integrity of their reporting... nor any commitment to "make sure the story is true". This is always the problem with "alternative news nexus" sources. ?

now let me guess, you will find some way to explain all that away right?

No. Political statements and mudslinging is rarely, if ever, scientific. I am not as weak-minded as you to think that things like this could be proven or disproven completely.

Yet, I would still like you to address and try to refute the SCIENCE that I (and Popular Mechanics) have used to dispute your claims. If you cannot, then you should re-think your beliefs in what you are being spoon fed.

You call yourself an American believing everything the government tells you?

I examine FACTS and believe it when I see that the FACTS are supported by sound, scientific analysis. Unfortunately, it appears, you act on emotion...dangerous. These are just the type of people that propagandists are looking for. People who cannot think critically.

I'm willing to bet money you think that oil is from a bunch of dead dinosaurs under the ground right? And the reason why your gas prices are so high is cause they are running low on oil, and that they can't keep up with demand.

You cannot refute my science, and now as you see your own 70% poll BS is refuted by the website you love so much... so now you try to change the subject. Sorry. Let's stay on the topics YOU started first, and try to put them to bed. So far, I am winning as I have scientific facts on my side. You have emotion and doublespeak, and you lack the ability to refute good science.

I feel sorry for you, you really need to wake up.

Not as sorry as I feel for you. You should really go procure yourself an education so you can think for yourself, instead of mimic the lies other people feed you.

RMT

corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Rainman

Your right I did get the poll numbers wrong. it's 70 million Americans not 70%. Here are some link for you so you can see for yourself. http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/WO0605/S00465.htm and also http://www.prweb.com/releases/2006/5/prweb388743.htm . As you can see they have nothing to do with Alex Jones. Boy you seem to want to meet with him yourself, I will see what I can do next week. You talk about Alex Jones more then I do. LOL!! He is the best source for news on the subject in this time. As for your scientific babble? You posted a link from Popular Mechanics and then patted yourself on the back and said you won the argument. You yourself have not proved anything. Now back to why I'm here, you guys may want to take a look at this http://www.livescience.com/scienceoffiction/060531_rfid_chips.html I got this from the Drudge Report http://www.drudgereport.com/ And the resistance got a victory yesterday take a look http://www.bradenton.com/mld/bradenton/news/breaking_news/14700677.htm But things are even more worse then this. I did not come here to argue with people who think that what I say is crazy. I mean yes what I say seems far out and nuts, but it's your future if we can't stop it. I for one don't think we can stop it all the way. I think we will slow it down by several years and the death toll from other things will not be as high. I will not speak of 911 again. I did not come here for that. All I did was tell you what happen and some of you choose to believe lies. If you don't have enough sense to do some real research and find the truth on your own, I mean real research not reading Popular Mechanics and then saying wow it must be true! And then thinking a bunch of propaganda is true cause the government said so. Your the type of person that makes this country look bad. The person who says I did do research but really didn't cause he believed what the government told him. I have said this before and I will say it one last time. Wake Up!!!

Your right I did get the poll numbers wrong. it's 70 million Americans not 70%.

You got more than that wrong, as I shall have to show you. You also twisted the interpretation of the poll. Here is what you claimed:

but the facts are over 70% of Americans no longer believe the official story of the government

So far, we have finally forced you to admit the first part (70%) is NOT a fact. We are making some headway. Now we need to work on the "no longer believe the official story of the government", because it is clear to me from reading the actual Zogby poll that THIS IS NOT FACT EITHER! (You bonehead). I challenge you to find anything even CLOSE to the words you use in the official poll. You won't find it. Rather, these are YOUR twists to the ACTUAL questions in the poll, which had NOTHING TO DO with "belief" in the 9/11 report. Rather, the question was whether they thought the attacks were fully investigated. Here are the questions and responses:

26. Some people say that so many unanswered questions about 9/11 remain that Congress or an International Tribunal should re-investigate the attacks, including whether any US government officials consciously allowed or helped facilitate their success. Other people say the 9/11 attacks were thoroughly investigated and that any speculation about US government involvement is nonsense. Who are you more likely to agree with?
The attacks were thoroughly investigated 47%
Reinvestigate the attacks 45
Not sure 8

So once again, we see that YOU ARE NOT REPORTING FACTS AT ALL! Rather, you are reporting SKEWED INTERPRETATIONS of different facts! That makes you a liar, and that would also mean (to an educated person) that ALL things you say are suspect. Do you like it in this hole you are digging for yourself? Hmmmm? ?

As you can see they have nothing to do with Alex Jones.

Doesn't stop him from twisting the information (just like you did) to serve his own purpose, now does it?

As for your scientific babble?

As has been shown, you claim to show facts and yet they are not facts. Now you are claiming that the actual scientific facts which I have presented are babble? Nice tactic, but it is extremely weak.

You posted a link from Popular Mechanics and then patted yourself on the back and said you won the argument. You yourself have not proved anything

Does it matter whether *I* myself did the proving? Doesn't it just matter that the FACTS are verified? TRUTH is what wins the argument, not who delivers the truth. Furthermore, I have the ability to analyze the facts in the Popular Mechanics article and know they are valid. You, apparantly, cannot say as much.

Now back to why I'm here, you guys may want to take a look at this http://www.livescience.com/scienceoffiction/060531_rfid_chips.html

Dude, just how shallow of a reader are you? I mean seriously!! Let's look at the VERY FIRST SENTENCE in this article (same link as provided by Warrior381, another scientific giant):

Scott Silverman, Chairman of the Board of VeriChip Corporation, has proposed implanting the company's RFID tracking tags in immigrant and guest workers.

Dude... this is NOT a recommendation from ANYONE in government (which is what you would have us believe). Rather, if you will raise your reading skills above the "Dick & Jane" level, you can clearly see the recommendation comes from the chairman of the board for the company THAT MAKES THE FREAKING RFID CHIPS! You are really destroying what little credibility you came to this board with! Honestly.

If you don't have enough sense to do some real research

Please define what you mean by "real research" and how or why it should be ANY different than the scientific FACTS that I have presented here!!! Don't just say "do real research" if you cannot define it in very specific terms.

I mean real research not reading Popular Mechanics and then saying wow it must be true!

You obviously did not bother to read that article, for if you did you would see the REPUTABLE and SCIENTIFIC sources (multiples of them) that performed the analysis on all the 9/11 conspiracy theories. You also would have seen that what these experts said about WTC 7 not only completely debunked what you claimed as fact, but it ALSO supported the FACTS that I gave about how metal supports undergo increases in stress and decreases in rigidity when exposed to heat.

So again, you use non-answers in an emotional attempt to get people to believe you know more than I do on this subject. You don't. And you have not even done a good job of whipping people into an emotional frenzy. How about providing DETAILED rebuttals to either the FACTS I presented which debunk your WTC 7 claim, or that refute the Popular Mechanics analysis? No, you won't, because you cannot, and that means you are NOT presenting facts!

The person who says I did do research but really didn't cause he believed what the government told him.

Please show me where ANY of the FACTS that I have presented come from the government.

Wake Up!!!

If I am asleep, then I am afraid you are brain dead! ?

RMT

Qronos,
1. Who wins the election for president in 2008
2. Where does the next major hurricane hit in this country?
3. What interesting technical developments can we look forward to in the future?
4. When is Time Travel invented?
5. Why are you so concerned with 9-11?
6 Is integrity of greater importance to future "us"; and do you value this in yourself?
7. What 3 things steps should someone take to prepare for the future you say is your past?
Regards.

I feel sorry for you guy. You are truly sad. Anyone with half a brain can see what the poll says. Over 70 million people disagree with you. You say you have facts and all I have seen is government propaganda. You sound like you work for those guys.Hmm. As for what I said about a bill being passed that will make it so the Mexicans will be chipped, it is going to happen if the bill your president proposes passes. The article you read guy is the beginning of what I have told you is going to happen. You do realize that things have to have a beginning don't you? Other people here on this board have enough sense to see that no one said that the article you speak of is a recommendation from the government. No one said that guy. So what are you talking about? Again you yourself twist things around to try to make people look stupid! The end result is, you end up looking stupid. You get off on these rants trying to put people down and it appears your the one that cant even discern what someone said. Again who said that the article said anything about a recommendation from the government? Now put your crayons down and wake up! Now you can pat yourself on your back all you want. I will now get back to why I am here and that is that. ?

This is a new timeline, according to the nonimpact, of one of the s fragments of comet 73P.So you should not trying to be able to influence this timeline at all, as it is brand new.

If your were really a time traveler, you would have instrumentation, to show you this and therefore be a real time traveler, which I think you might not be?

Oh by the way, whats your name and who are you?

Creedo 299

The new timeline you speak of creedo has changed something's as I stated before on this board. As for the instrumentation you speak of, yes we have a few toys to help us with certain things. My name is Wyatt or Qronos 16 I'm from 2065. My primary mission is to try to change the effects of the globalist attack that happen in 2001 on America. As stated before on this board, the results of that attack form the NWO or globalist will cause may things to take place. I myself don't think this will all work. Alex Jones was contacted before that day in 2001 by a Time Traveler and given info on what was going to take place that day. He then warned people on his talk show about what was going to happen 2 days before it took place. As you can see that changed nothing. What is good about all of this is that millions of people have woke up from the sleep they have been in so long.

Qrono's,

You certainly are a persistant one. However there is still one fundamental problem, regardless of whether your claims are valid or not.

You lack any ability to change the future for good, with your current notions. For a start you ONLY come from 2065. The subject matter you touch on spans much greater then a mere 59 years from now. Theres a reason why people like you wouldn't mess around with the past, but i should not even need to explain it (if you really knew your subject matter).

All that aside, regardless, how you do know that your crude, unevaluated methods of shooting in the dark, arent exactly what 'your' NWO had aleady put on the menu.

Its also not a great idea to spout 'facts' regarding engineering subjects on this forum (I most certainly would not myself - and you would appear to know as much - perhaps even less - on the subject than me). For some of us spectators - its like watching a lamb to the slaughter.

Saying the 'The world trade center shouldnt fall down from just a fire', in front of some of the people here, is like taking aim at your own foot with a shotgun. You could argue about the intention behind it. But certainly not the physics!

kind regards,
Olly

Anyone with half a brain can see what the poll says.

Interesting assessment, seeing as how YOU could not see what the poll said when you first quoted it as 70% (and twisted the poll question). Guess that means you have even less than half a brain.

Now put your crayons down and wake up!

Ooooh! You sure did tell me off! Yet you still have not addressed any of the "facts" you presented which I have shown are non-facts.

And... you have also fallen into a trap. For any TTer who really DID "know the future" would not even waste the time you did arguing with me about it, and getting all huffy. Well done. You played right into my hand.

At least Group Titor was intelligent enough to know that John Titor could not afford to lose his temper with people, nor sling facts that are as flimsy as yours. And you continue to outdo yourself.

RMT

And... you have also fallen into a trap. For any TTer who really DID "know the future" would not even waste the time you did arguing with me about it, and getting all huffy. Well done. You played right into my hand.

Yes Ray, and there, potentially, lays the only evidence we could possibly need. why spend time wasting valuable energy getting stropy arguing on a Forum with 'relatively' few readers - when you have a mission of 'global importance'. Me personally - i'd have my mind on details that would not give me a chance nor even motivation to bother trying to win around a few stubborn forum posters

I still havent got my answers that i orginally probed for. Despite the fact he probably believes to have answered them with valuable knowledge.

Can you imagine Jesus, back in the day - telling people to wake up and take account for themselves, just then...right before a few onlookers question his flimsy facts. He then proceeds to fall to the floor screaming like a stropy teenager. Then right after his outburst, he gets back up and expects people to still take him seriously as a bringer of truth?

Agreed - at least the guy behind Titor had an understanding of how to address people [in text, at least] within the correct tone.

Kind regards,
Olly

Why do you people think all Time Travelers are like John? Who said that there are rules that say you must act like John? I'm me John is who John is. Scott is who Scott is. Yes John did loose his temper. Did he loose it the way others have? No. I don't have to prove anything. When it all comes to pass it will be on this board for you to read.