Is This Really Just A Coincidence?

RainmanTime

Zerub of Babel:

The very interesting thing that caught my eye, however, was the author's mention of "First Cause". According to the author, the Father WAS,IS the ONE responsible for First Cause but then goes on to say that the Son was "Second Cause". In other words, being the "only begotten", there was "another first cause" that was different than, yet indistinguishable from the "first cause" What a beautiful picture this paints to me of the resulting "standing waves" that Cat speaks of. I can't imagine a more perfect way for "Elohim" to create "form" than this.

Another says "UGH!" Endemically, I deny that my fly won't turn dry. Uno pleads Duo and then baby makes Three!

A structure lives within, and It is One... that Am. Please! Understand!

RMT

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... traveling the upper reaches without brussel sprouts may infact be a good Idea as the petite schu may become confused and have to migrate another turn on the wheel of the 84.

How about this, what's your view on that phenomenia refered to as the 'Veil of Death' though no such thing as death exists, That 'veil' which keeps Soul from being able to remember the tests and trails it took the last time it was here?

Daath

How about this, what's your view on that phenomenia refered to as the 'Veil of Death' though no such thing as death exists, That 'veil' which keeps Soul from being able to remember the tests and trails it took the last time it was here?

More distillation of the firmament of the dog. Purpose aligns with what I mentioned in the restroom. My veil is for sale, but only to reach the lonely. Separation from nation serves the unity of the curves.

Pierce Daath, but follow the path. Find the salmon of mind.

RMT