Jesus and The Crucifixion - His Last Words

TheCigSmokinMan3

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

've been wondering about Jesus's last words... "Forgive Them Lord For They Know Not What They Do" Did Jesus mean they are killing the son of GOD or they were under mind control or demonic possession or demons themselves

Jesus was delivering a message to humanity with this statement. He had the ability to wipe mankind off the face of the Earth, but instead He was letting mankind know that He DOES have PASSION and LOVE for us.

Regardless of the PAIN and SUFFERING brought to Him , He still demonstrated the capacity to forgive, showing us that there is another way besides holding onto hate and anger.

When God laid down the Death sentence for what Adam and Eve had done, Jesus restored mankind through His sacrifice.

And as far any demons present, who knows, but even if they were, they had no chance of altering the Will of God.

OvrLrdLegion,

Hi... How's it going? :)

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I know you believe yourself to be very religious. I too believe to be religious but not in the 2nd Testament way. I believe more of the 1st Testament and believe the 'only' real communication from GOD was the TEN COMMANDENTS. I like 'documented' proof :)

As for your comments, If Jesus and GOD are one in same? Why would Jesus call out to GOD in his time of need? If Jesus was 'all' powerful... How come he didn't 'white light' everyone in town and the Romans and 'disappear' them into 'hell' or 'purgatory' and 'float' down from the cross after they failed to tolerate his teachings? Because Jesus was 'human' and maybe a 'very good soul'. The literal only son of 'GOD'? I don't think so... I believe WE ARE ALL THE SONS and DAUGHTERS of GOD... :)

Also in a string theory sense there is FREE WILL in this world. Is it like a COMPUTER GAME of GOOD and EVIL. If you live a GOOD life and was a GOOD person you go on to the NEXT LEVEL HEAVEN. If you are bad you go to the BOTTOM LEVEL HELL. :) Anyone can kill or be killed in other words.

I believe breaking the RULES of GOD's SOFTWARE <our reality> is called DIVINE INTERVENTION. There was no divine intervention with the exemption of the 'disappearing body' of Jesus from the tomb. From which there could be many 'real world' explanations.

Breaking GODS SOFTWARE can be illustrated with atomic weapons. Crush an atom. And see the all powerful energy released from one tiny little biddy atom. Atomic implusion I believe is another illustration of STRING THEORY. ALL MATTER is ENERGY. ENERGY is GOD. :)

On a 'personal note' How could a deeply religious person have a handle like 'OvrLrdLegion' sounds like something 'satanistic' to me. :)

Peace My Brother

TheCigMan

Alot of questions to cover. Guess I best take them one at a time.

Hi... How's it going?

Its going great, you?

To set a foundation for this thread, you know I could just answer everything you present with quote(s) from Scripture, however, I hope you prefer me answering from what I feel within my heart. My answers may not fit into other peoples ideas of what the Scriptures may say, however, the answers are of my own understanding of Scripture and through my experiences in the esoteric and "religious" realms.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I know you believe yourself to be very religious. I too believe to be religious but not in the 2nd Testament way. I believe more of the 1st Testament and believe the 'only' real communication from GOD was the TEN COMMANDENTS. I like 'documented' proof

Yes, everyone is entitled to an opinion. This world would somewhat boring if there werent different perspectives on life. As angry as alot of people are with other cultures, I, myself, still respect the differences of the cultures and what they have accomplished. Especially in architecture, books and music.

Religious...? I suppose so. I went through the "process" and was ordained into the Christian Church as a priest in 2004. And then established St. Paul Christian Church as an independaent Church. Religious...or just having an intense PASSION and Love for Christ? and believing in Him ?

Even though I was provided with a piece of paper that states I am legally recognized as an ordained priest ( after finishing "thier" list of educational requirements ), and can do all the "legal" functions of an ordained priest, I still just a man. My emotions run the same as everyone elses, however, I strive to evolve and ascend, and I have an excellent role-model that has been provided for me, demonstrating the possibilities if I choose to "HEAR" to what is being said, and to "see" what is shown.

The New Testament was given to us for a reason. Jesus set aside the old, and gave us new life as outlined in the New Testament. He provided an example of what humanity is capable of...I know that there are many different versions of Testamant, and disagreement with what "books" belong in the Bible, and which "books" don't, and what the "words" actually translate too.

You have to keep in mind that the Bible isn't meant to be read as an ordinary book. The Word is alive, flowing as the water of a living stream. To try and reason the Bible will usually not bring about an understanding. It is filled with spirit, and with spirit the messages should be "seen" and "heard".

As for your comments, If Jesus and GOD are one in same? Why would Jesus call out to GOD in his time of need? If Jesus was 'all' powerful... How come he didn't 'white light' everyone in town and the Romans and 'disappear' them into 'hell' or 'purgatory' and 'float' down from the cross after they failed to tolerate his teachings? Because Jesus was 'human' and maybe a 'very good soul'. The literal only son of 'GOD'? I don't think so... I believe WE ARE ALL THE SONS and DAUGHTERS of GOD...

One explaination of the Trinity I heard a long time ago seems the best description, without getting deep into the mysterties of existence.

" The Father MADE us, Jesus SAVED us, and the Holy Spirit is In us ".

Why Jesus didnt eliminate everyone against Him...the answer is contained within the New Testament. And I think I did answer that already, to some degree.

I am sure you understand that God as He is could Not reveal Himself as He is in entirety to us here on Earth. So any contact or interaction with humanity is done as though filtered. He, Himself, mentions this fact when speaking with Moses.

And as far as OvrLrdLegion, I completely agree with you ... and you are correct... it DID have a occult connection when I created that screen name. That name has been used since AOL first came on-line, and during those days, I was on a very different path.

I plan on changing it, just havent done it, yet.

to continue...( had to pick up my kid from school )

I believe WE ARE ALL THE SONS and DAUGHTERS of GOD...

We are. Hence the salutation of Brother and Sister. I will tell you a little story here.

A Jehovah's Witness showed up at my doorstep the other day. We sat down and had a conversation. After the first few moments of the specific religious organizational hub-bub, we settled down and both agreed that we had a PASSION and LOVE for Jesus. Regardless of the other factors behind our faith, we shared something in common that bound our hearts and spirits together. A true connection was realized. We had become one in our LOVE for God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

This isnt the first time this type of thing has happened to me. The religious boundaries were forgotten, and once the connection has been made, in all these "meetings" we all end up sitting together in silence, contemplating our LOVE for our Creator. Jehovah's Witness, Mormon, Baptist, Methodist, Russian Orthodox, Catholic...meaningless titles.

We had become brothers and sisters, in union together, children of God. Nothing more, nothing less.

If you live a GOOD life and was a GOOD person you go on to the NEXT LEVEL HEAVEN. If you are bad you go to the BOTTOM LEVEL HELL

Tree of Life. Several of us talk about that all the time. A roadmap of ascension. Where one starts and where one can set goal(s) of where to go, and how to get there.

I believe breaking the RULES of GOD's SOFTWARE...

We will never, ever break Gods software.

He made us, He can destroy us.

Thats one concept people seem to forget.

He is whom He is, and can be as He wants to Be.

Thankfully, He LOVES us and shows us MERCY and PATIENCE.

• 5 months later...