Forest Through The Trees

hiwaybucks

The math is really quite simple. But there are other ways to refute what you are inferring about it just being chance that you and "others" on this forum, posting at the same time, have no connection. Take the IP from my posts. If what you are saying is just a "coincidence" could really come about as a coincidence, then there should be an equal probability that you can find my current IP used by someone else here who has posted within 5 months. I am quite sure, from knowledge of these equations, that you cannot find someone else who has posted here in the last five months that shares my same IP.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not really worth it to me to spend all the time researching back up information just to prove to you I am not these other people.

I guess you will just have to believe it or do the research yourself.

But I do tell you I do not know either one of them.

I don't even think coincidence has anything to do with it. It has more to do with whether you are on AOL or not. It has nothing to do with math.

Look he even posted almost the same time I did with the same IP. Yet we are seperate individuals..figure that out...if you can. lol

Post Extras:

jmpet

Reged: 09/05/05

Re: The History of Dark Energy Goes Way, Way Back [re: Hesketntheforest]

11/23/06 09:36 PM (152.163.100.65) Edit Reply

<font color="orange"> Here is another person that thinks their "evidence" adds up to something that really doesn't. [/color] rollseyes.

Indazona writes:

>>All of the evidence so far says that yes, you could very well be the same poster as jmpet. Can you show otherwise, or is coindidence all you can muster?<<

Indazona- I am not Pamela. Pamela is pre-Titor, I am most definetly post-Titor. Part of my schooling on Titor came from reading posts that include Pamela's which makes it all the cooler that "one of them" is still around today.

We have radically different styles and diction too. Check out some of my posts from a year ago when me and Rainman were going at it- we're clearly different people.

Apart from that, I live in Pennsylvania and I use AOL, if that clears things up for you re: IP addresses.

I also noticed you are a new user so welcome! I am kind of a new user all over again myself.

Too bad- you missed RainmanTime. I noticed RainmanTime's last post on this board was

11/21/06 at 10:05pm

And your first ever post on this board was

11/22/06 at 11:11pm

What are the probabilities of that, huh? And howcome Clark's never around when Superman is here?

>>Hey...maybe we could all set our watches and post at the same time. I wonder what would happen? lol

People would start calling me Juan-Javier.

>>I am from Ohio jmpet. You are not far from me. I once stayed in Monongahela PA for a month.

It was long ago. I am not even sure if I even spelled it right. <<

Monongahela? Isn't that that old Vanilla Fudge song "In monon-gahela baby..." I think my aunt Ethel had Monongahela- but then again lots of people had it back then.

I am a New Yorker who ran away from New York on 9/12 so I don't know PA that much.

That is the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

I chose it as my avatar way back when as an analogy for Rainman's theory, which is part science and part mysticism. As he was so fond of saying "it's falsifiable" to everything, I told him his theory was as scientific and falsifiable as the Flying Spaghetti Monster and therefore as provable as a flying clump of spaghetti with two meatballs and noodly appendages LOL!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Jet:

reply to:

"Is it possible that many of us have already time traveled without full cognition of ever having done so? Could the conscious mind absorb a radically different perception in what might seem like an instant? Or would it be discarded as brain static? "

reply:

Yes#1 and Yes #2 Yes #3

I know for a fact that humans have Time Traveled throughout history. I also know that sometimes people hallucinate. I also know that the human mind can and does absorbe radically different perceptoion in a New York INSTANT. Damn straight.

I travel the southwest extensively every week. I drove up to Las Vegas tonight. I see human beings snuffed and butchered on the highway almost daily.

Here in Arizona, we have the best driving conditions imagineable. Yet, More people loose their lives on a straight road on a sunny day; then when I go over the Rockies in winter.

My daughter is a paramedic and recently pulled a 16 yr old girl out of an upside-down Mazda. Her head was on backwards. She also collected the girl's homework that was blowing across the desert to give to the other surviving girl later at the hospital.

I see worse. I see the carnage as it happens. You go into a mental zone and a fog. Time ... no.. the world SLOWS DOWN. You pray to God as you see kids being flung from an SUV as it tumbles.

I reccommend that everyone carry a "crash bag" in their car or truck. Everyone wants to talk on a cell phone instead of plugging that artery or chopping a battery cable, or dousing a fire. At least grab a Hefty bag and go around to pick up their shoes and cd's and stuff. Be prepared to wash and ice down a severed limb. Rv's have ice and hefty bags.

There is my answer. Perseptions can be managed. In light of the above,,, TT is a snap.

Reply tp OverLoad:

"Actually, there is one member who has been writing in these forums for quite some time, and has hinted at, unknowingly I'd imagine, what the truth may be"...

reply:

I am off work on Monday and Tuesday. I read threads til I was blurry eyed. I do not know who you refer to since I am new here. However, I did see a post that was "Slam-Bang" consistant with my experiences.

Freaked me out.

On a personal note, I am glad that this is so much like a "sand-box" for intellectuals. On this Thanksgiving Night, I am greatful that no-one takes me seriously enough that the Monroe problem is not outlined to achieve any useful knowlege.

You see , it occurred to me that a car might show up at my house and wisk me away to some lab somewhere if anyone actually took me seriously. As long as I am the only one who knows.... ( and maybe one other poster) who really cares ?

Do You?

Work the Marilyn problem.

Al

Az.

reply to : Pam217

"Have you seen the movie "somewhere in time"? or even the recent "butterfly effect"? Is this what you are describing as time travel?"

reply: No, I don't know of those movies.

" I am trying to read between the lines of what you are posting but it is not easy. "

reply:

I do not couch truth between the lines. Hint: Outline what I have written.

Structure what I have indeed written and you will discover for yourself. Don't worry about what I don't write. You have enough so far. Look deep within Yourself, Clarice.

Al

Az.

You have addressed something totally different to my point. You pointed out something with regard to time and date of two people posting. I pointed out something with regard to IDENTICAL IP addresses for two people posting. Therefore, if you understand science as much as you claim, you understand these are disjoint sets. They do not intersect. And I notice no one has even addressed the question I asked as to if anyone knows the statistical equations that would determine the possibility of all four IP address numbers matching for two people who are in different physical locations. Until you can compute this probability you can do nothing to refute the extremely improbable nature of this event. Addressing two people with different IPs is not a valid analysis or comparison for my point.

Thanks alot Indazona. I was temporarily banned from posting on this forum until I wrote the admin. a letter. I also have a letter into AOL to send back to me and the admin. on how AOL works and to send proof about the IP addresses being different people but having the same IP.

I am not going to be falsely accused of ANYTHING. :mad:

Hiwaybucks,

If you are still out there you are unbanned as well.

Why did you call me clarice? My name is Pamela. This is why I told you I have to read between

the lines. Because you do not speak directly about things. I did not "get it" if that was suppose to mean something.

jmpet,

I am sorry I dragged you into this. You got banned simply because I picked you out of a bunch of posters that had the same IP as me. Iam sorry.

Pamela: "Look deep within Yourself,Clarice," is a line from Hannibal Lector in Silence Of The Lambs.

Clarice thought the line was a "little too hokey for Lector," and searched til she found a self-storage facility named "Yourself", where she also discovered a head floating in alcohol--but you've probably seen the movie.

I was going to use it myself in a post later, but, first come first serve.I can always use "I ate his liver with fava beans," but that is a little sinister. Ah, well.

Oh. I guess that explains it. I don't watch horror movies and I didn't see that one either.

If you wouldn't have posted that I would have had no idea what he was talking about.

Ok then...it creeps me out a little about hiwaybucks now. O_o

I still don't understand why he posted that to me.

Is he saying like I am like Clarice asking the questions and he is the horrible monster answering them?? Because I think that Hannibal ate people...right? So does this mean if I search too hard I am going to find something horrible like she did??? O_o O_o

Yes, I think you're right, Pamela. Another dramatic exit, full of sound and fury and body parts scattered along the highway, but signifying nothing.

I got an email reply from OvLrdLegion today telling that he was no longer going to post. But Time Travel Portal--where I have something of a blog--seems to be getting only one post a week, or so,now. An ominous trend. O_o

Nope, not a dramatic exit. I have a job. I went over to Calif. last night. While I was concerned about highway deaths, a freak accident occured on my property. My neighbor has a flatbed farm truck that popped into reverse and rolled through my fence and took out my well. Thank God that my grandkids were playing out back.

All this nonsence about ip addresses is pretty much what I expect. And A-ok with me.

I have no patience for that.

People are catapulted into eternity every day. That was my point. We have enough to worry about.

People and the lives that they live and the lives they loose are indeed significant.

This is absoultely essencial to understanding Time Travel.

"Is he saying like I am like Clarice asking the questions and he is the horrible monster answering them?? Because I think that Hannibal ate people...right? So does this mean if I search too hard I am going to find something horrible like she did???"

reply:

No, no. I had referred to Miss Foster in other posts. (I am not a fan of hers, but the movies make a point or two.)

In "Lambs" her character solved the case with good gumshoe detective work. That's all. Do not be distracted with all the nonsence on this forum. Work this case. Discover something about Time Travel.

From what I know, I understand that "Time Travel" is not and was never dumped out in it's entirety to the masses..

It is what you do with it in your daily life.

Good for you, Al. You're on you way to becoming a regular.

Actually, many years ago (in the 1960's) an associate of mine who was a contactee told me that one of his powerful friends from outside this realm had arranged for him to visit both the past and the future. His trip to the past was an unsuccessful attempt to convince the Captain of the Titanic that there was danger ahead.

For the future he traveled to Los Angeles (Spring Street, I think) in the mid to late 21st century. One of things he reported was seeing automobiles--which still had wheels--floating along above the surface of the street. :confused: PB.

That was in my L.A. days. I now reside on the shores of Gitchee Goomee north of Green Bay.

No forest here, but a Militar Base in Desoto National Forest of Mississippi.

Pics with signs both in English and Russian, and a Speed Limit in Km, not Miles... is from This Timeline or Alternative World? No Detentions Camps Here? Shure, Anyone...

Link:

http://www.infowars.com/detcamp.html

:confused:

LOL

Slacks!!!

Waiting for a pink Timetraveler...