Blast From The Past

Zeshua

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe all of Peters threads should be moved to the Paranormal section ?

"That is not to say that it proves Zeshua is a time-traveler or time-communicator or whatever, but it at least demonstrates that Zeshua is in possession of some sort of "supernatural" foreknowledge. "

There you have it...Zeshua is NOT a time traveler or time communicator, or whatever, BUT is in possesion of some sort of "supernatural" foreknowledge.

And to our arguement, that Zeshua is from our time has been confirmed and accepted. Discussion over.

Now we can debate whether Zeshua is a pyschic, which is a different section here all-together. That is if anyone can ever believe in anything ever written by Mr. Novak from this day forward.

Sorry Kerr,

But us engineers finish a task that we start. Peter wanted both barrels...let me give it to him. Here is what Peter stated in the post I am replying to:

I have argued here that line numbers 1, 2, 3, 5, 11, 12, and 13 have been fulfilled within the allotted time windows, but the remaining lines have not. In order for them to be fulfilled, they must appear in major media headlines. Lines 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 have not, and I don't think anyone could argue otherwise.

Now this is going to cause some to LOL, so I suggest putting down anything you are drinking while you are at your computer.... Peter doesn't think anyone could argue otherwise, eh? Well, I wonder what Peter Novak might say if Mr. Peter Novak was willing to argue with the statement above?

Think I am joking???? On 7/11/2009 Peter Novak wrote the following post:

Batting 1000 anyone?

And in that post we read the following:

I don't care how Zeshua is managing to make these successful predictions, but as long she she keeps hitting home runs, I'll keep paying attention. I'm not interested in methodology. I'm only interested in results, and so far, she's batting 1000

So in addition to the things that Kerr has pointed out, now we see Peter Novak falsifying Peter Novak! I really can just step back and let himself implode, can't I? Let's review:

1) Above, we see Peter make the argument that 6 out of 13 of Zeshua's "predictions" in her anagrams have not been fulfilled.

2) By Peter's own admission, and doing the simple math, that means only 7 out of 13 have (allegedly, by Peter) been fulfilled.

3) This equates to a "batting average" of only 0.538.

4) Peter then states that he doesn't think anyone could argue otherwise.

5) But on 7/11 Peter, himself, claimed Zeshua was "batting 1000."

Wow. O_o W....O....W! :P

With this humiliation, I would bet Peter really will disappear! He just argued against his own claim! :D

Priceless!

RMT

KT,

Well you know, Rainman, this won't work out for Peter..um..Zeshua...anyway, because we all are going to die when Niribu slams into Earth in 2012.

That can't be true because John Titor said we'd all die from Mad Cow...errr...WWIII...Oops.

OK, OK, it was The Kid who said we'd all die from Bird Brain Flu, no...no...make that Piggy Flu. No. Oh, I remember, Jellystone Park was going to blow. A tsunami? Earthquake?

Well, we're all going to die from one monkeys-typewriters-nuff time prediction. Just watch. ;)

I just have to wonder what the hell happened to these people at some earlier time in their lives, and it had to be tramatic, that has caused their death-wish fixation and why they have this compulsive need to impose their PTSD on everyone else.

I also wonder how conversations around the old dinner table go. I'd think it might be something like,

"Dear, pass the potatoes. Thank you. Oh, yeah, you'll all be dead in a year or so. Zeshua (The Kid, John Titor, Mr/Ms X) told me so on the Internet. But not to worry. I'll survive to laugh at the nay-sayers. So, how was your day?"

Has anyone figured out the one missing piece of your Anagram poem yet RMT? Red Morel Comfort Show

And yeah, I dont post much as shown by my reg date to post count, but constantly read on here, mainly at night after work. Yet somehow I keep coming back to this Zeshua post somehow, lol. Guess we only got a few more months to go to really see if this middle east war breaks out. Though I'd for once would like to see more TT'ers come back in time posting here with other things to report than doom and gloom all the time.

Has anyone figured out the one missing piece of your Anagram poem yet RMT? Red Morel Comfort Show

Actually, there are still several of my predictions that have not been cracked yet. And yes, this one is still unsolved. It is one of my more interesting predictions too. When someone cracks this one, they may be shocked! :eek:

Though I'd for once would like to see more TT'ers come back in time posting here with other things to report than doom and gloom all the time.

It is a continuing (and annoying) theme, isn't it? I wouldn't mind it so much if the hoaxers mixed it up a bit... but the whole "your lives as you know it are over" gets to be a bit much.

RMT

• 4 weeks later...

"Disasters loom ... Mother Earth Sighs"

http://www.noc.soton.ac.uk/nocs/news.php?action=display_news&idx=628

"Warming Ocean Contributes to Global Warming

The warming of an Arctic current over the last 30 years has triggered the release of methane, a potent greenhouse gas, from methane hydrate stored in the sediment beneath the seabed.

Scientists at the National Oceanography Centre Southampton working in collaboration with researchers from the University of Birmingham, Royal Holloway London and IFM-Geomar in Germany have found that more than 250 plumes of bubbles of methane gas are rising from the seabed of the West Spitsbergen continental margin in the Arctic, in a depth range of 150 to 400 metres."

Disaster indeed. This is a horrific feedback loop. The more the ice melts, the more dark ocean there is that holds the heat from the sun in rather than reflecting it. The more it holds the heat, the warmer it gets. The deeper the heat gets into the ocean, more methane gets released. And less oxygen is available for life in the sea.

The less oxygen decreases the amount of carbon dioxide that the ocean can soak up. So that stays in the air, further increasing the temps.

All a feedback loop.

You just don't give up, do you?

This is a horrific feedback loop. The more the ice melts, the more dark ocean there is that holds the heat from the sun in rather than reflecting it. The more it holds the heat, the warmer it gets. The deeper the heat gets into the ocean, more methane gets released. And less oxygen is available for life in the sea.

The less oxygen decreases the amount of carbon dioxide that the ocean can soak up. So that stays in the air, further increasing the temps.

All a feedback loop.

So now you are claiming to be an expert on feedback loops? Is that what you are claiming here, Peter? Because if you are, I am sure you realize that this is, in fact, my professional expertise! And your little blurb above does not, in the least, establish a defacto feedback loop in this process. It is, instead, absolute junk science.

As a matter of fact, one of the biggest errors in the Anthropogenic Global Warming camp's argument for global warming is an error in the sign of CO2 feedback effects on global temperatures. The IPCC climate models assume (without any evidence to support) that this feedback term is positive (de-stabilizing) with respect to temperature. IOW, they assume that the more CO2 that is released, the more temperature goes up. But it is simply not true, and it has been pointed out to IPCC and other AGW zealots many, many times, yet they refuse to even address it. Meanwhile, historical temperature records gleaned from tree rings and ice core data clearly shows this feedback term is negative (stabilizing) feedback. And this is precisely why, when there has been MORE CO2 in the atmosphere than today in times past, the global temperatures did NOT escalate out of sight! And if you want all the data you can handle, just look up Dr. Roy Spencer's work.

You have really, REALLY chosen a bad subject to pretend to be an expert in feedback loops, Peter. If you do not think I have torn you a new ahole in the past, then on this topic I assure you that you will walk away with multiple eggs on your face.

So please...do explain to us, in scientific terms, exactly how you came to the conclusion that this methane release is a de-stabilizing feedback loop. Show me your physical model such that I can assess it.

RMT

• Like 1

Wasn't the premise of Zeshua being a person sending messages from the future ?

All this has become is a Fear-mongering post-it note pad for Peter.

He counts on the fact that most people only read what they want to read, and skip the portions that already established Zeshua as a hoax.

Probably figures if enough time goes by, the anti-Zeshua posts will no longer exist. Sorry, pete, but those post's are still here.

Good try though, posting every once in awhile keeps these threads up on the index, as the threads that knocked down your house of card's are moving further back ( as some of us like to move on ), increasing the chances that people will miss 'em.

KT,

Zeshua's first post:

It is currently 72 degrees on February 22nd 2025 and this is my now attempt #18.

[shooting for 20 years .25>.24219, (4*.24219 is .96876~1)*4=3.87504~4 should put this at Feb 22nd 2005]

{snip}

It was a joke. Peter though it was serious so...Zeshua started yanking his chain online and in emails to see just how gullible he was. Zeshua eventually tired of the game because it was far too much like pulling wings from butterflys.

The bottom line is that no one but Peter cares about Zeshua...even Zeshua no longer cares about Zeshua.

• 2 weeks later...
13. Heaters High Storm = MOTHER EARTH SIGHS

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/low/science/nature/8205864.stm

"More than 250 plumes of methane bubbles are rising from the sea-bed off Norway [...] Their most significant finding is that climate change means the gas is being released from more and deeper areas of the Arctic Ocean. "

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090831/ap_on_re_ca/cn_climate_09_troubling_bubbles

"With tent-like, instrument-laden enclosures they positioned over two seeps, each several meters (yards) wide, the researchers have determined they are emitting methane at a rate of up to 0.6 cubic meters (almost 1 cubic yard) per minute."

• 1 month later...
4. "A Sidearm Dwelt' = MIDDLE EAST WAR

http://www.stratfor.com/weekly/20091005_two_leaks_and_deepening_iran_crisis?utm_source=GWeeklyS&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=091005&utm_content=readmore

It's getting very close now. The two leaks this past weekend suggest it is imminent. Will Zeshua be right about it occurring before the end of the year?

The world has been averaging 12.5 earthquakes of 6.0 or better per month since 1990, but in the last month, we have had 21 of them, almost double the average amount. This includes one 8 magnitude quake and four 7's.

The world averaged 18 quakes of 7.0 or better per year since 1990, or 1.5 per month, but in the last month we have had 5 such quakes, over 3 times the normal amount.

DATE-(UTC)-TIME Latitude Longitude Depth Magnitude Comments

yyyy/mm/dd hh:mm:ss degrees degrees km

MAP 6.2 2009/10/08 21:16:12 -12.879 166.200 11.3 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS

MAP 6.5 2009/10/08 08:34:38 -12.276 166.448 35.0 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS

MAP 6.8 2009/10/08 08:28:49 -13.298 165.951 35.0 VANUATU

MAP 6.6 2009/10/08 02:12:39 -11.650 166.170 35.0 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS

MAP 7.3 2009/10/07 23:13:49 -13.145 166.297 33.3 VANUATU

MAP 7.8 2009/10/07 22:18:26 -12.554 166.320 35.0 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS

MAP 7.6 2009/10/07 22:03:16 -13.052 166.187 35.0 VANUATU

MAP 6.7 2009/10/07 21:41:15 4.043 122.584 582.8 CELEBES SEA

MAP 6.6 2009/10/04 10:58:01 6.721 123.480 630.5 MORO GULF, MINDANAO, PHILIPPINES

MAP 6.0 2009/10/03 17:36:06 23.635 121.514 27.2 TAIWAN

2009/10/01 01:52:28 2.50S 101.48E 15 6.6 SOUTHERN SUMATRA, INDONESIA

2009/09/30 10:16:09 0.72S 99.85E 81 7.6 SOUTHERN SUMATRA, INDONESIA

2009/09/29 23:45:03 15.82S 172.53W 10 6.0 SAMOA ISLANDS REGION

2009/09/29 17:48:10 15.51S 172.03W 18 8.0 SAMOA ISLANDS REGION

2009/09/24 07:16:24 18.98N 107.36W 37 6.3 OFF THE COAST OF JALISCO, MEXICO

2009/09/23 02:59:30 52.96S 159.91E 10 6.0 MACQUARIE ISLAND REGION

2009/09/21 08:53:06 27.32N 91.42E 14 6.1 BHUTAN

2009/09/18 06:23:53 12.61N 120.43E 12 6.0 MINDORO, PHILIPPINES

2009/09/17 23:21:40 29.11S 112.32W 10 6.2 EASTER ISLAND REGION

2009/09/12 20:06:24 10.72N 67.95W 10 6.3 OFFSHORE CARABOBO, VENEZUELA

2009/09/10 02:46:50 48.32N 154.18E 36 6.0 KURIL ISLANDS

Nonetheless, it is my feeling that this last month's quakes don't fulfill Zeshua's 'Earthquakes Rumble' prediction about news stories about quakes in 2007 - 2009. This is not out of the ordinary enough yet.

• 2 months later...
1. A Soldiers Most = DISASTER LOOMS

2. Hail War As = SHARIA LAW

3. A Renaissance Pi Melts = MASSACRE IN PALESTINE

4. A Sidearm Dwelt = MIDDLE EAST WAR

5. A Cosmic Clone Pole = ECONOMIC COLLAPSE

6. Jihad Had Mom Due A Man = MAHMOUD AHMADINEJAD

7. A Quarks Humble Tree = EARTHQUAKES RUMBLE

8. Manilla Curse = NUCLEAR ISLAM

9. Foretells Kiwi Smirks = WILL STRIKE FROM SKIES

10. Demons Former Jig Jug = SIGN AT MEDJUGORJE

11. A Liberal Disses One = ISRAEL BASED ON LIES

12. Toss My Foes A Reference = SECRETS SAFE FROM NO EYE

"

All these were supposed to be taken from the headlines of news stories circa 2007 - 2009.

And indeed, all but one of them have been the subject of major international news stories in these three years. Some may fit that description more indispuatbly than others, admitted. There has, for example, been no Middle East War, at least not yet, but the news has been full of stories discussing the possibility/likelihood of one. Same with the Nuclear Islam and Strikes From Skies lines. Those events have not happened, not yet anyway, but our news has still been full of stories about their likelihood. And yes, there have been stories about earthquakes, no more than usual, but we've all read them.

But one line, at least, has not come true by any stretch of the imagination. Line 10 has not occurred, has not been fulfilled, has not appeared in any of our headlines. And there's only just barely a week left for the prediction to come true.

All the other lines are at least arguably true. Line ten is not.

Line ten stands out for that reason. But not that reason alone. It is just plain odd, a religious reference in the midst of a list of otherwise decidedly secular events. Also, it is the only anagram line Zeshua told the original Group of Eight not to publically reveal the solution to. (We didn't, not until someone outside the group figured it out first). So that makes, by my count, no less than three ways that this line stands out from the others.

This thread at GLP http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message949080/pg1 contains links to three Youtube segments that, IMO, very closely duplicate Zeshua's fuller body of predictions, even including the peculiar Medjugorje prediction. The guy in these clips predicts a "staged numinous religious event" at 8:46 of the second clip that he says will be part of a psywar designed to usher in the NWO. Perhaps, perhaps not, but I find it interesting that his list of events lines up so weel with Zeshua's predictions, even including some sort of apparent religious phenomena.

And indeed, all but one of them have been the subject of major international news stories in these three years.

The trouble is......and long before that.....which is why not a single one is a prediction.

1. A Soldiers Most = DISASTER LOOMS

( doesn't it always ?)

2. Hail War As = SHARIA LAW

( already in news well before 2006 )

3. A Renaissance Pi Melts = MASSACRE IN PALESTINE

( like, one every week. What's new ? )

4. A Sidearm Dwelt = MIDDLE EAST WAR

( you mean one didn't start in 2001 ? )

5. A Cosmic Clone Pole = ECONOMIC COLLAPSE

( ah...so someone read George Soros too )

6. Jihad Had Mom Due A Man = MAHMOUD AHMADINEJAD

( president before 2006 )

7. A Quarks Humble Tree = EARTHQUAKES RUMBLE

( like they do every year..yawn )

8. Manilla Curse = NUCLEAR ISLAM

( a potential issue ages ago )

9. Foretells Kiwi Smirks = WILL STRIKE FROM SKIES

( just how vague can one get ??? )

( yawn.....yet another 'one a week' )

11. A Liberal Disses One = ISRAEL BASED ON LIES

( a matter of opnion...not a prediction )

12. Toss My Foes A Reference = SECRETS SAFE FROM NO EYE

( meaningless and vague )

( utterly vague and without context )

In short....I do not see a single item that is in any way a prediction. Every single item either references something already in the news in 2006, or already forecast without time travel or psychic powers, or so vague and meaningless as to be irrelevant.

If this is the best that some alleged time traveller can do...then they should seriously consider giving up and going back to their day job.

You might wish to compare with my own predictions, which give highly specific events and even exact dates.

If this is the best that some alleged time traveller can do...

Time traveller ? In Peters own words, he said quote :

That is not to say that it proves Zeshua is a time-traveler or time-communicator or whatever, but it at least demonstrates that Zeshua is in possession of some sort of "supernatural" foreknowledge.

And lets not forget this comment by Peter regarding the supposed Zeshua "predictions" :

As for my interpretation of those solutions, well, yeah, you have a point, they are my creation

But...I suppose that something has to be written about Zeshua every once in awhile, within some sort of context to avoid being tapped for bumping up a thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is not to say that it proves Zeshua is a time-traveler or time-communicator or whatever, but it at least demonstrates that Zeshua is in possession of some sort of "supernatural" foreknowledge.

Vague 'predictions' that simply go with the flow of current events, and are so short as to be interpreted as almost anything, cannot really be said to be predictions at all. But that's half the art of predicting....for most who claim to be able to do so. Be as vague as possible. 'Predict' something that every economist and political pundit said was likely to happen. Or just stick to the general treadmill of 'earthquake somewhere, war somewhere, plane crash somewhere'.

As with my Channel Tunnel prediction...you can't beat giving a concise event, on a concise date and time. Only then can one even begin to consider the notion of accuracy.

( yawn.....yet another 'one a week' )

Not so. The prediction said that these were taken from headlines of news stories circa 2007-2009.

There have been no major news stories about any SIGN FROM MEDJUGORJE in that time window.

Your argument that these predictions are not disprovable is false, because this one, at least, has proven false.

• 4 weeks later...
4. "A Sidearm Dwelt' = MIDDLE EAST WAR

Ok, so Zeshua predicted that a new Middle East War was supposed to start sometime between 2007 - 2009.

It now seems that this was a correct prediction.

Yemen's Sa'ada civil war actually began in 2004. After several failed ceasefires, the civil war resumed for the sixth time in August 2009 when the Yemen launched 'Operation Scorched Earth,' a bombing campaign intended to decimate the Houthi rebels.

This conflict intensified further in November 2009, becoming an international conflict when Yemen gained air support from its northern neighbor, Saudi Arabia. Reacting to an incursion by the rebels, Saudis bombing intended to create a ten mile buffer zone on both sides of the border. Since then, the US and now Pakistan have also become involved in the conflict. Iran seems to be involved as well, as it is thought to be supporting the Yemeni rebels.

Thus, we find a conflict in Yemen that involves no less than five nations : Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iran, and the US, and this conflict turned from an little-known internal, domestic civil war into a Mainstream Media international conflict in late 2009, which is good enough for me to credit Zeshua with another success with her timed "Blast from the Past" series of predictions.