recover or not or will it chronically go down after that date thus a

perpetual falling stock market.

Thx,

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Yet another time traveling claim

>>How old are you (24 or 62)? Why do you say 'thousand of miles from here' when you should say decades from my own time? Shouldn't you be saying ' I remember when I was at this time opposing the middle-east war...', but you don't do that. You don't talk from your 'golden-age' memories.<<

You have to understand my position. That other me 1,000 miles away from here is really me- if anyone is a double of the other person it's me, if anyone dosen't belong here it's me. The other me is really me back in 2007. My personal timeline goes from 1982 to 2044 to 2006 in a straight line... the only thing that can change that is me. I don't have the proper words to describe it and it's kinda scary if you think about it... it's like watching a live play- the play will play out only if you don't interfere with its performance. See below.

>>The question is, what does your history book say about 2004 US presidential election, can you give us a quote?<<

Nothing out of the ordinary, actually. You folks do realize LBJ also stole an election and so did Nixon and Roosevelt and even Lincoln for that matter. Bush is not the monster you all think he is today- don't forget 90% of you approved of this war when it began.

>>Iran has outlawed the American dollar and will put anyone in jail that uses it in their country after that date. They have the ominous notoriety of being the first nation in the world to do such a thing. The real issue in Iran is NOT nuclear, but rather the decision to not use the American dollar for trade and the sale of oil. On the heels of Iran's decision, North Korea has followed suit and also outlawed the use of the American dollar in their country. Finally, Malaysia the next day did the same thing.<<

Green dollars have no value in a black market economy- what good are green dollars to Iran? To buy oil. This issue is much larger than countries not taking our currency. Saddam used to light his cigars with American $100 bills- I'm sure with Iran after a dozen warehouses full of American dollars they are starting to realize the same thing. That's why these are called the black wars.

>>you dont mention global warming, iraq, midddle east, israel, pollution, rising sea levels<<

I already did in great detail in previous posts.

-Global Warming: We're trying to reverse it, lots of projects.

-Iraq: They're still on the map. Many of them emigrated here in the 10's-20's.

-Middle East:It's still on the map.

-Isreal: It's still on the map.

-Pollution: Air pollution, see global warming. Trash pollution- we don't generate as much solid trash as you think.

-Rising Sea Levels: We're terraforming the Earth.

>>dont suppose you could at least mention complete disasters in the political ring, no point in throwing a vote away ...or is there!!<<

To what end? The closest I'll come to that is to say I never heard of Obama just as you never heard of whoever ran against Millard Fillmore.

>>does the world blow up on a working day<<

Do you mean "blow up" or "melt down"?

>>On your past posting you indicated that the economy over a period of time will be improving but you gave us a hint that the stock market will not follow suite. So the question is will it fall in the future or not and what will the date when it will begin. After it begins will there be

recover or not or will it chronically go down after that date thus a perpetual falling stock market.<<

There are two ways to look at the economy-

-Our economy, as in, "do we all have food on the table"

-Our economy as compared to the rest of the world

We are in the second phase of a global meltdown... I'm actually amazed I have to point this stuff out- look around you! Read up on 1933 to see how it turns out. As far as things at home, we all need to tighten our belts- we all don't order takeout 4 times a week, we all don't eat chemicalburgers.

The Time Travel Portal has been taken down. This is a problem for me because I am supposed to start posting there sometime in 2011 (and with my current actions, find this old thread). It's being taken down indicates either I did something to make it come down, or another time traveler did. The history I come from, TTP is up until around 2011. Can anyone shed some light on this?

I won't/can't stay online much longer, I am afraid causality may be catching up to me. I would like to start posting over at Kaku's forum, and I generally only post in one place at a time. Being a time traveler posting on a time traveling site I think is pushing my luck. Other weird stuff is happening too. I am in the midst of moving to another location, I'll post as soon as I am resettled.

http://www.mkaku.org/forums/

I guess this topic is limited to 11 pages after all-

Titorian,

The other form that you wish to post on is gone but you

claimed it would survive well into you old future. You

claimed that there was only one time line in essence

But you just showed that you are on a parallel time line

and are no longer on you old time line. You just proved

the mult-universe theorem is true and you thermodynamic principle

is wrong for creating new time line. New timeline are created

all the time because you are on a new time line since all

the events are different this time around in this past. This

then lead then are all you prediction going to be wrong since

we are not on your old time line and now you are on our

time line.

Thx,

For days I had a feeling that you were going to do the same -damn- thing that the other TTs did and disappear.

I am going to be frank ... You are not going to be back. If you really are an time traveller, then you are an criminal who is pursuing the one thing ... and that is money. If you are not, then you are still an criminal - just name of the game is propaganda.

Having read this entire thread, I find it pretty incredulous. Persistence always earns an aspiring TT a few marks, but this doesn't add up. I'm no expert, but the science seems silly--decoporiliaztion when he meets his double? Huh? Pamela rightly points out that the atoms would not be actual duplicates...

Titors science was compelling, even orignal, and he seemed to embody an ethos someone from the future might actually have. This guy is, well, selfish beyond measure as he attributes "not warning" us (as prior TT's have done,) to noble motives, as if hanging out together on this board is some big expression of backbone and courage. huh? Coming back to make money? Wow, that's not the kind of moral development I would aspire to in our collective future.

Curious what your conclusions are Pamela, you seem to have a pretty sane head on your shoulders. :)

Also wonder why anyone would go to such lengths, doesn't make sense for any reason I can imagine. Seems pretty clear, unless I'm missing the punch line here that this is a joke.

Hi Folks!

My name is Ralph. I am a time traveller from 2045. I arrived a couple of months ago, I was one of the other time travellers Titorian mentioned before. Titorian is no longer in this timeline, he made his last post last night.

I was sent back by The Branson Foundation to collect all relevant materials pertaining to Titorian. I already have the original TTP posts, if anyone here has had email or PM communications with Titorian and would like them added to the archive, I would love to add it to the archive.

Thank you

This equation makes no sense from Titorian?

(1) C = M*(E)^2 Titorian

(2) E = MC^2 and from the great man.

So let eliminate the constants C the speed of light.

(1) -> (2) Substituting C

(3) E = M (M*(E)^2)^2

(4) E = M*((M)^2*(E)^4)

(5) E = M^3*E^4

(6) 1/E^3 = M^3

(7) 1/E = M

So what this mean as energy grow mass decreases. So it does not make any sense what so ever to me unless I screwed the grade 10 physics class?

Does anyone have any insights into this?

Thx.

There is only one reality is not true! (Titorian Quote)

If there was only one time line then there would be no free will what so ever.

If there was only one reality then you should not fit into our timeline and change

history thus creating a sub time line. The way it works there is multiple time line

with only one time line that is active with energy that is driving it.

With Titorian theory there would be no free will, which is ridiculous.

We open and close door to different possibilities all the time thus different time line.

The real John Titor made prediction of the future that did not occurs thus the

time line changed into a new time line thus multiple time line theory is true or John Titor is a fraud.

There are multiple time lines or else there is no free will.

Now, to finish the bogus math that we started earlier.

(7) 1/E = M

(2) E = MC^2

(8) Sub (7) into (2) 1/M = MC^2

(9) 1 = M^2*C^2

(10) C = 1/M

(11) C = 3.0 x10^8

(12) Thus M = 3.3ng

Problem unit don't match.

We also find that

(7) 1/E = M

(10) C= 1/M

(13) Thus eliminate M between (7) and (10) we get E = C thus E = 3.0x10^8

Problem unit don't match again.

The really neat thing from this entire stupid math is that for

(1) C = M*(E)^2 Titorian

Both equations (1) and (2) are equivalent to each when C = E.

This gives credibility to Titorian equation to some extent.

Further

Quoted from:

http://community-2.webtv.net/SkyVessel/Control/

"Newton provided the necessary formal expression in the calculus, where he defined velocity as the rate of change of position with respect to time, and acceleration as the rate of change of velocity with respect to time.

Velocity is known as the first derivative (of position), acceleration as the second derivative. These two expressions laid the basis for the theory of gravitation.

While Newton mentioned a third derivative, he made no attempt to give it a physical meaning. What is it? Since each derivative is the rate of change of the quantity derived (i.e., velocity is the rate of change of position, acceleration the rate of change of velocity), we may conclude that the third derivative is the rate of change of acceleration.

Every automobile driver has direct experience with the third derivative, for in controlling the car by pushing the accelerator, applying the brake, or changing its direction with the steering wheel, he is changing its acceleration.

http://community-2.webtv.net/SkyVessel/Control/scrapbookFiles/importD0.gif

Maxwell and Einstein USED ONLY VELOCITY & ACCELERATION, in formulating current electromagnetic theory and relativity theory, NEVER considering Control, or the third derivative of position L, expressed mathematically as L/T³.

Here is a direct quote from Albert Einstein that proves this point:

" THE SPECIAL THEORY OF RELATIVITY OWES ITS ORIGINS TO MAXWELL'S EQUATIONS OF THE ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD "

ALBERT EINSTEIN

(ed. Schilpp; Albert Einstein, Philosopher-Scientist, Library of living Authors, 1949, p62.) "

end quoted

More:

http://community-2.webtv.net/hotmail.com/prime137/doc0/

So the Physics of 2007 don´t use the L/T³, because

1- only Position (statics) and it's first two derivatives, Velocity, and Acceleration are used in current science.

2-the gov don´t want ordinary Joe to Built Time Machines...LOL but until 2009 or less...thanks to Titorian, and the changes he made...

3- if you need to move from present to future or past, you need to start learning math again...

And there are more alternate timelines, but are overlapping this one...until 2012...

--

Regards

5,6. The Moral Law causes the people to be in complete

accord with their ruler, so that they will follow him

regardless of their lives, undismayed by any danger.

SUN TZU ON THE ART OF WAR

Designer,

This equation makes no sense from Titorian?

(1) C = M*(E)^2 Titorian

So let eliminate the constants C the speed of light.

(1) -> (2) Substituting C

(3) E = M (M*(E)^2)^2

(4) E = M*((M)^2*(E)^4)

(5) E = M^3*E^4

(6) 1/E^3 = M^3

(7) 1/E = M

Go the simple route that is routinely used in relativistic physics.

Let C =1

"C" appears in the relativistic equation because the underlying assumption (which is proved in the full statement of special relativity) that the speed of light is a constant for all inertial observers. By letting C = 1 you are able to cure the problem of making units match.

Don't worry that you're "cheating". Letting c = 1 is no more arbitrary that letting c = 300,000 km*sec^-1. There's nothing fundamental about the length that we attribute to a kilometer or the duration that we use to define a second. We just need to be consistent in our equation and let the readers know how we have defined the terms.

If you do that then you have two equations (1) and (2)

(1) 1 = mE^2

(2) E = m

(1) is true if and only if E and M = 1. But that's just a math "truth" and is trivial. It isn't true for any other value of E or M. Plug in some numbers, chug them and see the output. It won't equal 1.

(2) is true for any arbitrary value of M

Another problem with (1), because in his saga it is derived from (2) is that C arbitrarily finds itself on the left side and E^2 arbitrarily finds itself on the right side when C was originally squared and E was not. That's simply silly math. How did they migrate?

Einstein didn't just make up E=mc^2. It is a derived equation with a page of proof, and 100 years of physics from the 19th century, that goes before it. E and C don't jump around arbitrarily.

And the equation E = mc^2 is only valid in the rest frame. It gives the rest energy for the mass. The relativistic equation is:

E = (mc^2)/sqrt(1-(v^2/c^2))

And this is where letting C = 1 comes in.

If you let C = 1 then you state velocity as a unitless number between 0 and 1 that represents the portion of the speed of light at which the object under observation is moving WRT the rest/laboratory frame.

So you end up with this equation:

E = m/1-v^2

because you leave out C^2 (1^2 = 1) in the numerator and divisor.

If you want to express the energy in joules then you have to put the real values of C back in. You can also play with the units so that you express mass, energy and length in the same units - kilograms, joules, meters or some other unit.

1 sec = 300,000 km (converted time to length)

1 meter = 10^-8 sec (converted length to time)

You have to go to general relativity to convert mass to length but that equation is:

L (in meters) = G/c^2 * M (in kilograms)

where G is the gravitational constant.

Last...

don't confuse math for physics. Math is the language used to express physical theories. Just because one might "mess around" with an equation doesn't mean that the result expresses a valid physical model. There are a lot of crank "physicists" on the Internet. Most of them are laughing up their sleeves at the people to whom they post. I think that this is the case here.

• 2 weeks later...

Peter,

I plugged the above post into Google Language Translator and...zip point nada. No translation. ;)

Jebus -

Do you want to run that by us again?

No particular offense intended but I read your post three times and I still can't make heads or tails of what yo were attempting to communicate.

There are a series of faliures at Cern... hmmmmmmmm

FYE:

quoted:

"The Sunday Times

April 8, 2007

Big Bang at the atomic lab after scientists get their maths wrong

Jonathan Leake, Science Editor

A £2 billion project to answer some of the biggest mysteries of the universe has been delayed by months after scientists building it made basic errors in their mathematical calculations.

The mistakes led to an explosion deep in the tunnel at the Cern particle accelerator complex near Geneva in Switzerland. It lifted a 20-ton magnet off its mountings, filling a tunnel with helium gas and forcing an evacuation.

It means that 24 magnets located all around the 17-mile circular accelerator must now be stripped down and repaired or upgraded. The failure is a huge embarrassment for Fermilab, the American national physics laboratory that built the magnets and the anchor system that secured them to the machine.

It appears Fermilab made elementary mistakes in the design of the magnets and their anchors that made them insecure once the system was operational.

Last week an apparently furious and embarrassed Pier Oddone, director of Fermilab, wrote to his staff saying they had caused 'a pratfall on the world stage'. He said: 'We are dumb-founded that we missed some very simple balance of forces. Not only was it missed in the engineering design but also in the four engineering reviews carried out between 1998 and 2002 before launching the construction of the magnets.'

The machine, the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), aims to recreate the conditions of the Big Bang, when the universe is thought to have exploded into existence about 14 billion years ago. However, the November start-up may now have to be delayed until next spring.

Dr Lyn Evans, who leads the accelerator construction project at Cern, the European organisation for nuclear research, said the explosion had been potentially very dangerous.

'There was a hell of a bang, the tunnel housing the machine filled with helium and dust and we had to call in the fire brigade to evacuate the place,' he said. 'The people working on the test were frightened to death but they were all in a safe place so no-one was hurt.' An investigation by Cern researchers found 'fundamental' flaws that caused the explosion, close to the CMS detector, one of the LHC's most important experiments.

The accelerator is designed to smash together protons, a kind of sub-atomic particle, at near light speed. The hope is that such collisions will generate exotic new particles — especially the so-called Higgs boson which, theorists predict, could help explain key properties of matter, such as how it acquires mass and, hence, weight.

The LHC itself comprises two pipes, each containing a beam of protons travelling at near-light speed that are steered around the circular tunnel by powerful magnets. Such magnets are 'superconducting' meaning they and the whole LHC are cooled to below -268C, using pipes filled with liquid helium.

The two proton beams travel in opposite directions but, at various points around the ring, their pipes merge, allowing the protons in each beam to collide.

However, since the thickness of each beam is less than that of a human hair, they have to be focused. This is the task of a second set of magnets, and it is these that were under test at the time of the explosion.

Coincidentally, Fermilab stands to gain most from delays at Cern. Its researchers also operate a rival but less powerful particle accelerator, the Tevatron.

Fermilab staff are pushing the Tevatron to ever-higher energies hoping that they might find the Higgs boson before the LHC switches on. An LHC researcher said: 'Ironically, this delay could be all they need.'

"

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article1626728.ece

--

Regards

5,6. The Moral Law causes the people to be in complete

accord with their ruler, so that they will follow him

regardless of their lives, undismayed by any danger.

SUN TZU ON THE ART OF WAR