Bransonian

Titorian45

BTW:

Hmmm...Interesting allusion - Cassandra.

The only other poster that I can recall who made reference to Cassandra in a post to me and who also made the offer to "talk" in secrecy on PM to get the "answers" was Zeshua.

Zeshua

Reged: 02/21/05

Re: To All! The TRUTH about JT from 2026! [re: Darby]

03/01/05 10:21 AM (216.127.72.7)

[snip] As I have said, all questions (if I do not already know how divergent they could be), must be put through the paces with the caus-sim. Whats in it for you? How about Knowledge of your immediate futures. 2005-2006 are Interesting years and no doubt there will be many questions. I ask that you be patient, be succinct, and ask me what you want to know. In Public or Private. Some answers will only be given through the Private Messaging system on this forum.

If you choose to ignore me, that would be splendid. It would only help to further my belief that knowledge from the future is a double edged sword, why you have only to look to the eyes of Cassandra of Greek Mythology, as also mentioned in Homers "The Iliad".

Post from Zeshua

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The allegory of Cassandra is a good fit. So is "drinking the cool aid" and I suppose so would Orpheus. There is a higher branch of science and mathematics that better and more simply defines the universe, and once you understand this higher concept, you'll understand that E=MC2 is only a part of the big picture. I am offering to show you the big picture.

Were I to make this knowledge publically known, it would change the lives of millions of people and life on this planet as we know it starting with myself. It would throw us all into chaos- trust me on this.

After an eight page debate on this forum, you finally had me to where I PMmed you this information on 1/19/08 at which point you validated everything I said then stopped posting on this forum. I asked if you folks wanted to see the short version of this debate- the part where we get to C=ME2.

And no Darby- I am not using you to validate new sciences as much as presenting the scientifically obvious to a scientific mind in the hopes you'll obviously see larger things in front of you- kinda like explaining Hawking Radiation to Einstein in 1907. I am asking you to listen then come here and say either "Bransonian is a real time traveller" or "he is not"- that's all.

And Sigo- no, I don't have any formulas to expound here.

And no CSM, I am not an op.

The allegory of Cassandra is a good fit. So is "drinking the cool aid" and I suppose so would Orpheus. There is a higher branch of science and mathematics that better and more simply defines the universe, and once you understand this higher concept, you'll understand that E=MC2 is only a part of the big picture. I am offering to show you the big picture.

Were I to make this knowledge publically known, it would change the lives of millions of people and life on this planet as we know it starting with myself. It would throw us all into chaos- trust me on this.

After an eight page debate on this forum, you finally had me to where I PMmed you this information on 1/19/08 at which point you validated everything I said then stopped posting on this forum. I asked if you folks wanted to see the short version of this debate- the part where we get to C=ME2.

And no Darby- I am not using you to validate new sciences as much as presenting the scientifically obvious to a scientific mind in the hopes you'll obviously see larger things in front of you- kinda like explaining Hawking Radiation to Einstein in 1907. I am asking you to listen then come here and say either "Bransonian is a real time traveller" or "he is not"- that's all.

And Sigo- no, I don't have any formulas to expound here.

And no CSM, I am not an op.

Bramsonian,

I am asking you to listen then come here and say either "Bransonian is a real time traveller" or "he is not"- that's all.

My friend, if you have something to say just say it. I'm not here to validate your story. That's your job.

And if you really wanted to pass the information along to me you'd have done so. My email addy is right there in front of your eyes, to use a Titorian-Bransonianism.

Bramsonian,

I am asking you to listen then come here and say either "Bransonian is a real time traveller" or "he is not"- that's all.

My friend, if you have something to say just say it. I'm not here to validate your story. That's your job.

And if you really wanted to pass the information along to me you'd have done so. My email addy is right there in front of your eyes, to use a Titorian-Bransonianism.

Bramsonian,

Show us some of the future post and just paste them in this thread. Knowing C=ME^2 works would be great but the future post would do just fine also it would spare us all a lot of useless typing to get to the same point in time. For C=ME^2 you showed the secrete in a pervious time line anyhow so what the big deal showing us in this time line I just don't know what the ramification are; there is non, you done it before and the world did not stop so do it again ok.

Can you at least tell us if this thread has any different from you timeline compared to this one?

Bramsonian,

Show us some of the future post and just paste them in this thread. Knowing C=ME^2 works would be great but the future post would do just fine also it would spare us all a lot of useless typing to get to the same point in time. For C=ME^2 you showed the secrete in a pervious time line anyhow so what the big deal showing us in this time line I just don't know what the ramification are; there is non, you done it before and the world did not stop so do it again ok.

Can you at least tell us if this thread has any different from you timeline compared to this one?

Bramsonian,

Thanks for responding to my question. I think you gave us a lot to think about with such a small statement. It seams to make sense. Going closer or further away from the black hole will probably change the physical constant of our world and everything. It also seems that this world is on a precarious position in which everything can very easily be lost. It would be nice to know how they figure this out is such a short time line from you vantage point of 2040. Thanks for the info. :)

Bramsonian,

Thanks for responding to my question. I think you gave us a lot to think about with such a small statement. It seams to make sense. Going closer or further away from the black hole will probably change the physical constant of our world and everything. It also seems that this world is on a precarious position in which everything can very easily be lost. It would be nice to know how they figure this out is such a short time line from you vantage point of 2040. Thanks for the info. :)

Hey Bransonian

As titorian 45 wrote in a very early message ...

in this timelime?:hmmmmmmmmmm

"

"C=ME2" is a catch phrase, not a physics formula. It means "E=MC2 inside out" or "first person physics". It states that mass and energy are both quanta of acceleration. This infers a unified field: acceleration. C=ME2 means the entire universe and everything in it are nothing but packets of acceleration- that everything everywhere is nothing but motion (i.e. tensor fields).

Since the universe has no absolutes, it is possible to affect acceleration (fundamental acceleration) and by doing so, traverse within the fourth dimension (in fact time travel is the first of many different things you can do). This is why the universe makes sense regardless of the fact that time is relative- how else could the universe exist but to allow time travel- there is no "universal time" and everything is moving at every concievable speed everywhere (and therefore dialating time) yet "we're all here in the present".

Imagine a universe where time travel is not allowed- everytime a particle accelerated or decelerated, it would pop in and out of reality... quite literally this would not be reality. Since E=MC2, then the opposite MUST also be true- therefore the catch phrase C=ME2.

"

--

regards

http://spaceheroes.org/

Hey Bransonian

As titorian 45 wrote in a very early message ...

in this timelime?:hmmmmmmmmmm

"

"C=ME2" is a catch phrase, not a physics formula. It means "E=MC2 inside out" or "first person physics". It states that mass and energy are both quanta of acceleration. This infers a unified field: acceleration. C=ME2 means the entire universe and everything in it are nothing but packets of acceleration- that everything everywhere is nothing but motion (i.e. tensor fields).

Since the universe has no absolutes, it is possible to affect acceleration (fundamental acceleration) and by doing so, traverse within the fourth dimension (in fact time travel is the first of many different things you can do). This is why the universe makes sense regardless of the fact that time is relative- how else could the universe exist but to allow time travel- there is no "universal time" and everything is moving at every concievable speed everywhere (and therefore dialating time) yet "we're all here in the present".

Imagine a universe where time travel is not allowed- everytime a particle accelerated or decelerated, it would pop in and out of reality... quite literally this would not be reality. Since E=MC2, then the opposite MUST also be true- therefore the catch phrase C=ME2.

"

--

regards

http://spaceheroes.org/

Recall- The Big Bang was the moment the black hole was created. We are all energy and matter infalling towards the center. It will take trillions of years to reach the center. The universe resembles a paper tower roll and this is how time travel is possible. Now what do you think the only thing that can escape the universe is? :)

Recall- The Big Bang was the moment the black hole was created. We are all energy and matter infalling towards the center. It will take trillions of years to reach the center. The universe resembles a paper tower roll and this is how time travel is possible. Now what do you think the only thing that can escape the universe is? :)

Designer- We are actually not in a precarious situation, we are rather stable. There are several realms above us- realms provide stability. How do you escape the Earth's gravity? By speeding up. How do you escape the solar system? By speeding up more. The galaxy? By speeding up a lot more. See a pattern? Where is all of this speed going? Now look at the accelerated expansion of the universe and ask- what's causing the entire universe to speed up as time goes on all while everything all around is cooling down?

Titorian alluded to all of this and in all honesty, this is obvious once you understand it (as I'm sure you all do now). I have a luxory Titorian did not have- feedback from the future. All you have to do is plug in some equasions and see the proofs yourself-

Designer- We are actually not in a precarious situation, we are rather stable. There are several realms above us- realms provide stability. How do you escape the Earth's gravity? By speeding up. How do you escape the solar system? By speeding up more. The galaxy? By speeding up a lot more. See a pattern? Where is all of this speed going? Now look at the accelerated expansion of the universe and ask- what's causing the entire universe to speed up as time goes on all while everything all around is cooling down?

Titorian alluded to all of this and in all honesty, this is obvious once you understand it (as I'm sure you all do now). I have a luxory Titorian did not have- feedback from the future. All you have to do is plug in some equasions and see the proofs yourself-