• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: answer to Eric Carr

Hi Dar:

Quick question. I am getting ready with a shelter for what will soon happen. Some people want to keep goats and chickens in the shelter for fresh eggs and milk.

Would it be a good idea to preserve horses and cattle?

Before you laugh take a look at this link.

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2007/09/car_uses_real_l.php

Re: Answer to Darby

Darby;

Your confounding of some of the simplest of points of observation is parmaount to lunar. Are you so confused with your own personal frame of reference tha tyou need another to conduct a simply experiment.

You asked about my frame of reference: I'll put it as simply as I possibly can...You and I are presently in the same timestream. This means that for each second that ticks off of clock X (of Y number of pulses from this or that substance) that one second elapses for you, and for myself.

My frame of reference is yours: one second of tick on a clock, any clock, it doesn't matter (again I remind you that time is a subjective imposition that humankind has subjected itself to...if you cannot graps that space, time, and existing dimensions are all subjective we can never make any progress).

As you note the clock, you are W seconds old. As the clock clicks through one minute you are W+60 seconds old, and have moved from point T1 to point T1 (plus 60 seconds).

In essence, as time passes, you pass through time.

To try to bait me into some abstract method of relating to measured and liner time is simply a null effort.

You are well aware that as you age each second you also pass into another second. Trying to confound the truth with jargon and systematic implications does not net fsh.

Re: answer to hdrkid

I suggest that if you want to have someplace to put your saddle that you keep horses.

If you want fresh milk and cheeseburgers, then you should keep cows.

And don't forget Banaca! The only thing worse than fighting off hordes of starving masses is fighting them off with foul breath.

In all seriousness, unless the TP is successful, there isn't a shelter avaiable to hide you from the changes that are coming.

From what I've seen thus far, even if events become diffused and averted, the general attitude of the populace make it rife for what I know happened.

Re: Answer to Darby

Darwin,

To try to bait me into some abstract method of relating to measured and liner time is simply a null effort.

Abstract method of relating...time???

Holy cow. What's so damned "abstract" about the special theory of relativity in a discussion about time travel?

The point is that you are supposed to be a time traveler but it does seem that you've never heard of STR and most definitely have no understanding of it at all. If that wasn't the case you'd have never related our "clocks" in the manner in which you did in several previous posts. You made statements that a time traveler might more closely consider before making them because what you said isn't at all true.

I wasn't being in the least abstract. I was asking a question central to the theme of your...uh, story.

"Darby- I think we need for formalize "Darby's Law"- the two week window for time travellers- can you please define it for us?

And second- there are too many damn fake time travellers here.

Better yet, I've a new definition for "Time Traveler" One who makes the "time" to "travel"(here to TTI)and post meaningless BS ?

jmpet,

Darby- I think we need for formalize "Darby's Law"- the two week window for time travellers- can you please define it for us?

And second- there are too many damn fake time travellers here.

It's not so much a law as it is an observation that several of us have made over the past five to seven years. The theory is, basically, that about every two weeks a new time traveler will come along. On average they last for about 10 days to be replaced by another time traveler three to six days later.

Some of the new time travelers are sockpuppets of former time travelers.

Do we have too many fake time travelers? Nah. But we do have too many time travelers who come only to make fun of the community and we have too many time travelers who don't have the talent to make it at least interesting. Two two groups tend to overlap - they both make fun of the community and they rarely have the talent to make their story very interesting. Members of the latter group tend to clone the Titor Saga in some fashion rather than expending some independent creative energy to make up their own story.

Skepti,

Maybe its the same guy

That's possible but I don't think that its the case. We know who HdrKid is. "He's" an early middle aged woman who's been playing the part of a 15-16 year old boy for the past several years. To my knowledge HdrKid has no puppets going. If there was a puppet I'd suspect Zeshua long before Darwin. We have some reasons for believing that Zeshua is also being played by a woman. Zeshua's online personality and tendencies for "stretching" the truth are quite similar to HdrKid's traits. But there's no evidence that links them - it's just an observation.

Recall- I came across the Amero coin weeks ago on a financial website. They are made by this guy who makes coins for a living. He designed a few US State Quarters etc. etc. He made the Amero for artistic reasons or whatever reasons he made it- not as currency.

Personally, I think the Amero is a good idea- it will counterbalance the Euro. I know it's not a popular opinion but it is practical, and it will raise the economies of our neighbors to the north and south.

Hi Dar:

First things first, a person known as debunker darby claims I am a crazy old woman, well, I am a guy and Darby is a liar. He on another forum, posted pictures of some poor old lady with her name and address.

Also, Darby claims I am married, sorry, but I am not good looking, don;t think any girl wants to marry me. On to the next episode.

Dar, what can we do to assist the good guys and prevent the terrible dictatorship from taking over?

He on another forum, posted pictures of some poor old lady with her name and address.

I did what??? Care to post the URL for that, please. I know where your picture is posted on your own website along with your online diary but I didn't even post the link to that site let alone the photo. The closest that I came to posting your address was to say that you live in the Olypen area of Washington State - which is where you, as HdrKid, have always said is where you live.

I also showed links where "J.S.", from Olypen, has been using the handle HdrKid for almost 10 years and on UseNet posts here private home page is listed along with the handle HdrKid.

I also pointed out that every time that HdrKid, while posting on that other site, went off into the woods with "dad" to build their survival shelter, "J.S." would post to her online diary about her business trip or holiday trip with her husband.

This wasn't a hit and miss thing that was close but no cigar. It was every time HdrKid posted the dates that he would be away from the forum "J.S." would post exactly the same dates for her trips in her online diary. On the day that HdrKid would reappear on the forum to post about his trip "J.S." would post to her diary about her trip.

BTW: "J.S." isn't an old lady and she's not necessarily poor. She's 37 or 38 years old. That's young but it's still classified as early middle aged. Both she and her husband are college grads with degrees in computer sciences. Both are working professionals in computing/programming (though "J.S." is not at all happy in that field - she's hungry to be an artist-photographer). How do I know? I've read her online diary, of course. ?

To Dar:

Back in 2001 I predicted that Apple which had just launched the ipod would launch in 2007 the iphone and that Apple stock would go over 200 in 2009 on strength of iphone sales. Well, now in 2007 I predict that Apple will come out with the iCar. It will be built in China. Just like Apple, not Sony, dominates the MP3 player market, it will dominate the automotive industry.

So please give me an equivalent prediction of a future product. ?

To Darby:

Forty ain't old, if your a tree! You are so pathetic, picking on an old lady. I see you posting constandtly on the internet. No job eh? What do you do for money? Beat up cripples in wheelchairs?

No job eh? What do you do for money?

Nope. No job. Retired...comfortably, I might add. The tax payers were very generous in that regard. And thanks for asking. ?

Your last post, BTW, is indicitive of why you catch so much hell on the forums where you post. Last year you were supposed to be a 15 year old boy living with dad. What, back in 2001, when you were 9 or 10 years old you were on the Internet posting stock market predictions for Apple?