Is it true, Pamela?

CatJammin

Re: Royal Airforce contact me about John

on anomalies.net or here, i forget, the laser picture was proven to my satisfaction to be just a fiber optic cable. the picture was also supposedly photoshopped, because it didnt fit with a corvette reference picture.

i proved to the best of my ability, that theres no way he could breathe inside of that bubble without a rebreather, titor made a crucial mistake there and said "some kind of oxygen supply" meaning a scuba tank would work.

and darby also stated that titor used the same i.p. as someone else. that is all i know pretty much.

if that isnt enough to change your mind, then so be it. i'm not here to change anyones mind. im just here to get the facts, debunk the liars, and hopefully one day, have serious discussions on the subject.

and yes, when i find out the i.p. ill post who it is.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, lets get down to seriousness. you want to know how i know titor was a fake? i know for sure, because: titor had the character of a good, and honest man. now think about this if you are a good and honest man, and youve just went to 1969 picked up a 5100/5150 whichever it may have been, you stop by in the year 2000 or so, what do you say? nothing like anything he said i'd bet. and why would he be searching for time travel message boards? and why did he have the time? thats like a dairy worker taking a 6 month lunch break, and reading about milking cows. titor didnt say that he wouldnt or couldnt take anyone back, only that "you probably wouldnt like it there." someone should have pressed him more on the issue in my opinion.

and my last piece evidence, and the most important in my eyes, he left pamela. if he was the type of man he said he was, he could not have willed himself to leave her. and i love the titor character, and i wish he was real, but youve gotta be one low mofo to do something like that, to not even let her know anything makes me sick. the guy who did pull off this hoax better hope he never runs into me, cause im going to give him a piece of my mind, and maybe a little more than that. the end.

Yes darby IP addys Thats what we need. Privately if you must publicly if you will BUt otherwise...I can inderstand the inside of a dual singularity. And you would have to bring your own oxygen supply... thats probably a must but not being a travelr myself how would I know...just like how would I know a time traveler would have an answer for everything? Titor didn't. People expected him to..gave him alot of grief for not handing out sports scores and stock tips and not knowing who britney spears is gonna marry next...The sick thing is that so many wanted to know about worthless crap like that..I mean what is the friggin point!?

So someone say a photoshoped...Do you have an original photo to go off of? Because I myself have looked at a few laser photos now...not every one is the same...just as the titor postings if you goto the wrong site you will find "additions" that arent there in the original...SO what do we goo off of? Commonality. What is the same consistintly?

As for the question, why come to a time travel site ? WHY NOT! I mean he was a time taveler and if he were anything like me then its only natural that hed type time traveler into a search engine...do you know what I do when really REALLY bored? I skip the search engine and start typeing randon things I can think of into the address bar looking for hits...And I tell you I have found all sorks of crazy things. Dork.com is currently under re-construction...Void.net has yet another new owner. something is cool the end.net is awsome fnord.org theres a great one...whatever...phrases words...often things that apply to me....Titor likely put his into a search engine and got side tracked by the forum.

As for titor takeing people back...yea actully he made a big joke about it... He did say people could come with him...not spesificaly(at least publicly) but he made a deal about it and then before he left he said that he would not be taking people with him and apoligized for it....and I can see why...not the apoligy but why he wouldn't take anyone back....you wouldn't want to go if you knew whats comeing....hell I don't wanna live into it....so no unless you can find Darbys super secert "I got the proof but Im not sharing(TYPICAL!)" IP address then I will hold fast to my belife.

There is just no way in hell he could of guessed at "a soldiers winter" and gotten it right out of all infinity UNLESS it really happened to him.....

And to add to the falseafiablity LOL what bad spelling hehehehe HAs it ever been considered that the alleged unmasked posts were not titor at all? Just that other poster poseing as titor?

That is really what I wanna know more than anything..Which posts were posted "Uncloaked"?

Very big question...More improtant than the IP itself is knowing what the certain IP said.

God knows jerks of impersonated me for kicks before...Imagine what an ebaumer would of tried to do to him?

spacer.png

"There is just no way in hell he could of guessed at "a soldiers winter" and gotten it right out of all infinity UNLESS it really happened to him....."

well, itd be pretty easy to do, ya just type internet phenomenon into your favorite search engine and good 'ol john pops up. then after reading and getting interested in the story, you come across a chance for you to be part of the story, so you go and write a poem.

look, i am in no way, shape, or form trying to get you to believe titors a fake. if i were to do that, i'd feel like [censored] for crushing someones hopes and beliefs. and i would never let myself live it down. i am merely posting my opinions about it, thinking in the open, if you will.

i wish i could still believe it. but i have what i would call a somewhat special ability. to think about things from all points of view, ponder upon all of the information, and come up with an educated guess based on the available information, the missing pieces, available motives, and the overall mood. i am usually correct. i can only think of a few times i was wrong, i realized my faults, and corrected them immediately, i do not hold onto any weakness. i run from danger, not step in headstrong. i admit defeat if defeated, and i always honor the good. its funny the things that honor teaches you.

the trick is to not let your opinion of the situation get in the way of the truth. gotta look at it like a robot in a way.

i talk way too much...

Eric... Some things Titor said could be considered cold reading..That " A soldiers winter" poem was not a prediction..some just asked him once if he remembered any poetry from 2036 and thats what he offered... Turns out someone who never heard of titor wrote it more then 3 years after he left.

Titorite,

This is still not solid proof John is real. I know Larry Cluck is a poet and has written many poems. Just because it was publish 3 years after John left the internet. That does not mean that it was written before 2000.

One thing you said had me thinking though. Chaney and the rest of the Bush Admin. should be brought to justice for killing over 3000 people in one day.

Larry Cluck has not written many poems..In fact I only found three. So I emailed him and asked him when did you write a soldiers winter and he was kind enough to tell me that he wrote it in late 2005 or early 2006....And he has never heard of john titor...Did I mention hes a LT colnol? I am gonna take him at his word for honesty

Didn't have too Poem hunter.com Its published..The two poems similarites end with the title and poets profession....still it was an infinity thing to nail and taken in context with all of the other stuff...I think that hit justifies the watching closely the next memories/predictions which are Hillary and the olympics.

There is one other "a soldiers winter" poem...and thats a strange thing to me...Two poems same title, with in a year of each other This one however is begining to make its rounds amongst military people on myspace...at least I saw one other military man pick it up and say he got it from someone else.. http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=25553719&blogID=199563650

Re: Royal Airforce contact me about John - Real?

Eric,

As for "I am not convinced any persons on this fourm or any others is the real deal. I would love to know that time travel is real."

I am certainly real. As Darby's IP tracking database will illustrate. He even has building addresses... :)

I am not really just a clerk typist at an Abandoned Military Base in a Super Secret Bunker (Don't look for us there) fronting for a team of ex-intelligence officers, researchers, comedy writers, news reporters and patriots of the Shadow Government who want Americans to know the truth of what is going on... <We use IP Spoofing by the way...>

Or am I :)

TheCigMan

Titorite,

As for "So cig man, darby, SOMEBODY PLEASE tell me, cause I can't see it, where is the multi-million dollar deal in this phenomina?"

As Darby says in this thread its all "Entertainment"... :)

Have you noticed that only 10-20 persons are active on this forum? But there are 2900 registered.

I have suggested that the Titor saga is Pys-Op on the Coast-To-Coast crowd.

It just may be a game to see who gets sucked into the story for (such as myself as "TheCigMan" and others) as entertainment for a "certain group of people"

It is a game. A Psychological Game. :)

If you get sucked into the story of believing it... You Lose The Game. At Your Expense.

I think people may "buy" into the game for the "truth" :)

It may a Government Operation to "identify" those who could be "Domestic Terrorists" as well..

It may a "Gang Stalking" operation as well.

Certain people know things about that they could only know if they saw me in person on this site.

I think this is closest to the truth.

Sorry To Bust Your Bubble :)

TheCigMan

Cig,

I was a lurker on many fourms. Some of them I never posted on. I have post on a few though. I think there are lots of people who only read here and never post. Some of them may be real time travelers. LOL

No one has really proven to be the real deal. I have read some very good tales of time travel on the internet. There always seems to be flaws in the story.

If Mrs. Clinton is not elected president next year. There goes many of these storys out the window.

What if the winner of the next presidental election has not announced they are running?

As Darby says in this thread its all "Entertainment"...

Have you noticed that only 10-20 persons are active on this forum? But there are 2900 registered.

I have suggested that the Titor saga is Pys-Op on the Coast-To-Coast crowd.

It just may be a game to see who gets sucked into the story for (such as myself as "TheCigMan" and others) as entertainment for a "certain group of people"

It is a game. A Psychological Game.

If you get sucked into the story of believing it... You Lose The Game. At Your Expense.

I think people may "buy" into the game for the "truth"

It may a Government Operation to "identify" those who could be "Domestic Terrorists" as well..

It may a "Gang Stalking" operation as well.

Certain people know things about that they could only know if they saw me in person on this site.

I think this is closest to the truth.

Sorry To Bust Your Bubble

OH yea I noticed a limited amount of regular posters. Such is they way of every forum and I am happy to toss my lot into the participant sections of members here at this forum. Your welcome.

SO back to the question of whats the point? Py-op..maybe but why? What would be the psy-op goal? This also fails to explain why the operstion started up in 98 with two faxes then went on hold for two years.

I pyschological game..again 4 years in the ploting...Thats a long time to wait for a pay off.

An operation to search for domestic terrorists...This on explaination is most laughable considering that giant computer banks monites every sent keystroke and record flaged words for further examination under the warrentless wire tap operations and patriot act stuff. Not to mention Titor story was told in the magical time before Terrorists hid behind every corner and fire did what only controled demolition has been able to do before and since. So no a domestic terrorist sting operation is defintily out.

Gang stalking...People generaly stalk with an expactation of getting something eventualy. And again thier is the 98 faxes to explain away.

So no my buble is not burst.. No need for apoligies. When I insist on a full explaination I accept nothing less.

Eric

If Mrs. Clinton is not elected president next year. There goes many of these storys out the window.

What if the winner of the next presidental election has not announced they are running?

If a presidential hopeful has not yet annouced thier bid for president they might aswell not bother.

ruthless,

"So cig man, darby, SOMEBODY PLEASE tell me, cause I can't see it, where is the multi-million dollar deal in this phenomina?"

if you cant see how much potential this story has to make a ton of money, then you must not be giving titor half the credit that you normally do...

I'm not in the entertainment business so I really can't define for you, or anyone else, "where's the money here" in the Titor Saga. All that I can say is that Larry Haber is in the entertainment business and for whatever reason he can see a potential upside.

I've dropped in the URL for the Florida Department of Corporations below. Go to that page and list "Haber, Lawrence" as your search criteria. Look at the output for Lawrence and Lawrence H. Haber. It's page after page of entertainment/movie projects that he's been involved in. He's been a top attorney for both Disney and Universal Studios. He knows what he's doing. It's not a slam dunk but he apparently believes that it's worth his time to be involved (assuming that he's not Titor - which isn't in itself a sure bet).

http://www.sunbiz.org/corioff.html

titorite,

hell I don't wanna live into it....so no unless you can find Darbys super secert "I got the proof but Im not sharing(TYPICAL!)" IP address then I will hold fast to my belife.

As I said, it's not a secret. All you have to do is buy the site if you really have to know the information. That's your call to make, not mine.

As to the "I got the proof but Im not sharing(TYPICAL!)" isn't that precisely what Titor said - adding that he didn't actually care if you believed him and preferred that you didn't?

It cuts both ways. In one case you use the ploy to undercut a statement. In your preferred case you use it to proove your belief in Titor. Why is that?

Anyway, if you truly want to know the answer you can have it - but you will have to pay to play. How curious are you? How much stock are you willing to put up considering that you believe the story and thus know that even if you borrow the $20k-$25k you'll never have to pay much of it back because the Russians will nuke the crap out of this continent in three years. Dive in - just do it. Borrow the money based on your faith in the storey. There's absolutely no financial risk...if you are as steadfastly convinced as you claim.

Or is their some doubt in your mind?

The ball's in your court. You control your own destiny in this case.

Do it!

EricCarr and Titorite,

I have told you the truth and the most logical explanations.

If you have been following Darby's posts, he has many times stated it is a GAME. He have also stated once or twice that it is ENTERTAINMENT.

Darby is hinting at what he knows... :)

I posted in the "Titor - Track Record To Date" thread the prophecies by various historical figures that "GROUP TITOR" used. They used these prophecies and current events such as physics research projects to give their story the most probable possible outcomes of coming true.

The "Pope" claim that the pope dies IS NOT TRUE. Titor said their would be "ONE MORE POPE"

This is how I knew they were using the "Prophecies of St. Malachy"... Look him up on the internet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Malachy

If you follow COAST TO COAST, the last time DARBY was on... A caller claiming to be a Key Card Technician called in saying he talked to the children of Celebration Fl that stated:

o Their parents were responsible for the Titor Story

o They used 'pyschic' predictions for the story

I don't know how much closer you can get unless you PAY for the sites DARBY is talking about.

You should forget Titor.

As for the paying attention to Internet sites, let me point out the whole DEBKA internet scare carried out in New York City yesterday or the day before...

The SUPER SECRETS pay attention.... But believe what you will...

TheCigMan

Re: .

I am just posting to anyone. Hello this is Planet Earth, anyone out there, anyone at all?

There's no Business like Show Business, it's like no business I know.

Everything about it is exciting...............whatever the words are to that song.

Anyway, half of the things posted as Titor stated this or that, has been usually wrong. He did not state most of the stuff some people seem to come up with on their own.

I just suggest that some people actually review what JT stated in the first place, if the name is going to be used to state something about something that was stated by another person already living. As far as anyone knows, JT is not posting.

Oh, there's no business like show business, it's like no business I know.

Everthing about it is exciting and so inviting, so let it show.

(if anyone wants the words to that song, then probably the Internet has those words somewhere.)

Years have gone by. The majority says Titor is a fake becuase this didn't come true or because the physcis theory is false...Nobody is willing to offer concrete proof but they are willing to SELL it. Those with nothing to sell have already concluded in there minds that they have the titor story figured out and they give "best possible explinations" , thier theories but again nothing concrete.

Few seem willing to admit that the poem he spoke of was a one and a trillion shot of getting right.

Fewer still ever want to factor in the 98 faxes. IF they did ,would they consider the fact that the titor in 98 was different from the titor in 2000? Or would they continue to work to fit the story into thier preconcieved ideas of it already being a hoax?

My mind is open. I can be proven wrong but I think I am right. If I am to be proven wrong I need something better than "It is a game and you lose if you buy the story" or "it was a psy-op to hunt for domestic terrorists" or "it was a scam to make money" NONE of that has been proven but many have "assumed" and we know what the military thinks of assumptions.

Darby says he knows the Titor identity but won't revel it. If I had to make an educated guess I would guess that Darby believes Titor to be this Boomer fellow. If that is so why not just ask the boomer (or whoever else it is) to out himself? I mean if boomer(we'll just use that name now for simplicities sake) did it for fun then you can ask him why he stoped in 98 after two faxes? Was it just to lend crediblity to the story? And how did boomer know enough to name the poem? If boomer did it for the money why hasn't he cashed in yet...THIS is the summer to do it considering Hillaries bid for president and all. Thing is since the story is told in words online it wouldn't translate real well to the big screen and even the most amature screen writer understand this basic point. So how could the boomer genius make such a fatal error and yet be so smart in so many other areas?

Is Larry Cluck involved in this hoax too? I mean Larry Harber, Larry Cluck. *IT CAN'T BE COINCIDENCE* <....Flawed reasoning.

At this point I see skeptics reaching at straws putting forth any theory they can to explain away what they can not accept.

Lets Go to where I have gone on this quest.

I have been to 2036 future way celebartion florida. That whole thing is fishy but it fails to explain anything other than disneys plans to capitolize on this...and how they plan to is beyond me.

Jonathan Titus. Others of brought him up either at ATS or anomils and again if this is the guy then why does he deny responsiblity. More then that why would HE do it.

There is a myspace guy he claims to be friends with the John Titor person. He says that JT is a C++ software guy who is a jehovas witness with strong anti government feelings....Any crediblity for this panning out stoped at jehovas witness. More then that the guy haas changed his story from knowing the person to knowing the group...so thats another dead end.

The laser photo itself has been "doctered" from site to site..Meaning in an effort to disprove Titors story based on the photo some enterprising individual altered the original. The proof is in the tail end of the laser.(am I the only one that noticed in some photos the tail is grey and in other photos its not there at all?) Thier is also the differences in luminosity to consider when comparing laser photo to laser photo.

SO I myself have looked to disprove this. But I will not accept idle speculation as proof. To date I have seen more "predictions" come to pass then not. And the physics are there on paper waiting to be tested at CERN.

But by all means if you can bring John Titor to this web site to be verified by Pam do it...if nothing else it sure would increase traffic here and make TTI a few bucks.

Re:

I wonder why Darby keeps ignoring my question. Seems to me he doesn't want to answer it because he

is just taking someone's word on it.

For the third time:

Darby,

I have to ask. Are you just taking this persons word that says he knows about John's IP?

Or have you been shown some kind of actual proof?

Re:

Pamela,

Yes, I've avoided answering. You're rubbing up against the same territory that you avoid answering questions about and for similar reasons, if you know what I mean.

You know that this isn't new information. We received it years ago. But so far no one seems to be curious enough about the information to take the plunge. As I said, I'm not curious enough to spend $100 let alone $20k-$25k to buy an entire website.

CigMan,

If you have been following Darby's posts, he has many times stated it is a GAME. He have also stated once or twice that it is ENTERTAINMENT.

Darby is hinting at what he knows...

It's not just a hint it's the fact based on the evidence in front of our eyes. Titor comes along to both destroy and save the world along with saving one set of an infinite set of alter-parents/self (if you buy into Titor's particular flavor of Internet pop-sci quantum mechanics).

And what does Mom Titor do? To protect her family from Big Bad Govmit by remaining anonymous and quietly under the radar in Colorado...she hires a Disney/Universal Studios attorney to headquarter the JTF in a movie studio, graphic arts studio, sound studio. Thereafter...The Book, The Radio Program promo, The Movie, coffee mugs, t-shirts, JT Fan blitzing a thousand sites in a single week on the WWW and UseNet with Titor spam, Buzzmaker making a visit to Anomalies, Larry Haber making a post here and there (and all of them using the same email addy and IP, BTW), etc.

That's Entertainment - and I don't have a real problem with any of it. I've been entertained for seven years. Yes, my friend - it's a game with the intent to make a buck. :)

"And what does Mom Titor do? To protect her family from Big Bad Govmit by remaining anonymous and quietly under the radar in Colorado...she hires a Disney/Universal Studios attorney to headquarter the JTF in a movie studio, graphic arts studio, sound studio. Thereafter...The Book, The Radio Program promo, The Movie, coffee mugs, t-shirts, JT Fan blitzing a thousand sites in a single week on the WWW and UseNet with Titor spam, Buzzmaker making a visit to Anomalies, Larry Haber making a post here and there (and all of them using the same email addy and IP, BTW), etc."

ty sir, you just answered a butload there, makes all the sense in the world now.

btw, i thought it was larry's kid once... ;)

I admit that I don't use usenet but ummm Wheres the money? Here? With the JT swag? I have never gotten any JT spam?..Where is this money to be made? Can hours upon hours of text be translated into a decent 90 minute movie? Where can I get my JT action figure with distortion unit and chevy?

The Book The Book...Can I buy that book at hastings yet? What about Barnes and Noble? Bookstop? Is Amazon the only place where I can buy it?

Do you think Larry Cluck might sue the JT foundation for copyright infringment or do you think its the other way around, that the JT foundation might sue Larry Cluck for copyright infringement?

Questions Questions....Its all about the money. Millions and Millions of dollars to be made off something only a select fringe minority believe..A select fringe minority that already understands that the story is free online. Hmmmm...Good marketing there. Put everything out free on the net dedicateing days and days to the work and then later put a limited amount of said information in a book and sell it. WE'LL MAKE GAGEILLIANS OF DOLLARS! True marketing genius.

How do this entertainment wizards come up with these ideas!?