help need her

Traivelerz264723

hi we are 2 traivelerz from 322, i dont mean the 322 you know... we have a complitly different kalendar. Maybe you koud not anderstand. we need abzolutly help her..

i wil exsplain our stori:

we are 2 militari, our governement sent uz bakin the past.our mission is secret we dont know if we kan tel yu about it..we hav complited de mission but,in de waybak,de time machine has encounterd a fatal error..

if yu hav de proper tecnologi in thiz epok anzwer uz pleaz we want to com bak home

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi we are 2 traivelerz from 322, i dont mean the 322 you know... we have a complitly different kalendar. Maybe you koud not anderstand. we need abzolutly help her..

i wil exsplain our stori:

we are 2 militari, our governement sent uz bakin the past.our mission is secret we dont know if we kan tel yu about it..we hav complited de mission but,in de waybak,de time machine has encounterd a fatal error..

if yu hav de proper tecnologi in thiz epok anzwer uz pleaz we want to com bak home

Grüß Gott!

322 after 2012 is 2334 dar kommissar Rex.

explain more of the fatal error.

pro7 has the knowledge of the 5100 ibm LOL

--

Tschüß

http://spaceheroes.org/

Yes, ve hav ze tecnologi.

Extend your left hand in front of you, waist high, palm up. Look to the left side of your palm. Yes, that's it. The thumb.

Now turn your palm face down, lift your arm, extend your thumb up. Walk to the nearest freeway on-ramp. Wait.

This is called "hitchhiking" or "thumbing it home".

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...