You all are a joke. I'm a T' traveler.

A627718

Re: You all are a joke. I'm a T' traveler.

Okay Mr t traveler who wins the election in 08 never mind I'll tell you Hillary R. Clinton what is she most noted for the dissolution of the sovereignty of the U.S. in favor of the N.A.U. North American Union during her second term 2014. Which in turn forces Asian nations to follow suit 2038 the AU Asian Union openly attacks a N.A.U. cruiser in the newly open arctic ocean due to warming. As they wish to lay claim to the last of earths oil reserves. Ushering In total global war 7 billion out of 10.3 will die directly and indirectly from the ensuing carnage.

Wow, did someone just come forward as the love child of Rush Limbaugh and Art Bell or what?

Brick

• 6 years later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In your history you have had several species of human: Homo sapiens, Homo sapiens, Homo neanderthalensis, Homo floresiensis. My race is called Homo genusurecsus.I really hope we can live together and be friends.

Sykler,

Please contact me. Nothing to over surprising would be appreciated, but I'm interested in conversing with you. Sorry I'm late

In your history you have had several species of human: Homo sapiens, Homo sapiens, Homo neanderthalensis, Homo floresiensis. My race is called Homo genusurecsus.I really hope we can live together and be friends.

Sykler,

Please contact me. Nothing to over surprising would be appreciated, but I'm interested in conversing with you. Sorry I'm late

Thanks for resurrecting this thread. Nothing really of interest (I mean entertaining) to read. However, Darby did make a good point about "Titor".

• 3 years later...