Hello again

timeline_39

Michael:

It isn't "polo shift", it's pole shift, or better: crustal displacement over the mantle.

Peace.

Luis.

Thank the Lord, the Portuguese are here to correct you from your typos -that you made in English.

Go figure.

I wont even touch manubs statement- half the fights around here are on that very subject. Although not as many in PROPER spanish.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warm Greetings from Southeast Asia

Hey, Charlie, I believe what you've shared with us. May I know what will happen to Peninsular Malaysia? You did mention Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand, but not of Malaysia. I live in Melaka, I am quite worried about it. May I suggest that you just ignore the so-called debunkers? Because they are just wasting your time, I believe you can better use your time instead. Thank you for sharing with us this important information!

Charlie,

In one of your first posts you talked about how the Great Catastrophe would affect different continents, but instead of referencing North America, you covered it off as the US. Geographically, most of North America lies within Canadian boarders. There's a high probability of Canada being adversely affected as the Northern ice cap melts and isostatic rebound likely ensues. You also talked about how the St. Lawrence Seaway ripping will affect New England...but nothing in Canada? The seaway resides entirely inside Canadian boarders East of Ontario and recent finding suggest the fault line extends through Lake Ontario and into the Niagara Escarpment. Most Canadians live along the St. Lawrence Seaway and in the Great Lakes region. Could you please elaborate on how the Great Catastrophe will affect this region as well as our Northern Territories?

Secondly, I've found recent news of the satellite collision in space and the nuclear submarine collision earlier this month to be interesting. These events strike me as highly improbable despite their downplayed portrayal in the media. I could almost accept the satellites as accidental, but I can't believe two of the most sophisticated machines on this planet, from two allied nations, could run into eachother! Are these events telling of the threat facing our technology as Nibiru approaches, being deliberately caused by a 3rd party, or truly coincidental?

Cheers,

-J

My Dreams

I have got 3 related dreams a few days ago before I decided to further looking for information.

1st Dream:

A Malay boy wanted to buy a ladder from me. (It might have something to do with flooding)

2nd Dream:

Following the 1st dream, on the next day I got this dream. I am not sure if I was on a boat or not, I saw tsunami, the tsunami was really really high, the expression (tsunami) was rather exaggerated. I saw red lightning striking from the sky far away. I saw something like chopsticks raining from above, something thick and long. :confused: Maybe it just means heavy raining.

3rd Dream:

I saw some crocodiles appearing near the riverbank, I walked back to the village. I talked to a Malay girl on the way and told her about the crocodiles. The Malay girl asked me where had I seen them, I told her that I'd seen them at Apocalpyse (the name of the riverbank where I saw the crocodiles, I didn't realize the meaning when I spoke, after I woke up and recalled the dream then I realized it was a bizarre name for a location).

I believe that's some message about my dreams, because I hardly dream about disasters, almost no of what I can remember except the abovementioned.

The Earth is Getting Slower with its Rotation

The Earth is rotating around its own axis slower. The International Earth Rotation Service has regularly added a second or two to the length of a 24-hour day in recent years. This is the main reason, according to Igor Kopylov, professor at Moscow Energy Institute, why the planet - a gigantic electrical machine - has had its energy balance upset. He expressed this viewpoint in 2004. Kopylov is convinced that the Earth has entered the first phase of a global change. A weakening of the Earth's magnetic field was first registered early in the 20th century, and a consistent drop in the speed of rotation, in the late 1980s and early 1990s. It has been established that when the Earth's rotation slows by one second a year, it releases a tremendous amount of heat, hundreds of times the volume of energy released by human industrial activity. If we accept that all processes on Earth run according to cosmic cycles, which, in turn, depend on the Solar System's position in our Galaxy, then humankind may be facing another Great Flood.

Source: Another great flood: time to build an ark?

Hello Charlie,

I'm interested in your prediction regarding the poster's location (Illinois) and his concern for high water there after the pole shift. Will you be able to give (all??) of us helpful information regarding our current locations and how we can prepare to survive the shift...especially regarding our geographic locations?? Where should I consider safe ground nearest to MY location?

I hope to survive and to assist my family to survive likewise...I would want to help the other survivors to rebuild after a coming cataclysm.

What information---exactly---can you to us that will, concretely, help us to survive the coming pole shift?

Thank you

Re: The Next Phase

Hay muchas ideas erróneas en relación con los mayas y su calendario. La fuente de gran parte de su cultura que les sorprenderá, pero que en sí es una muy larga historia.

En cuanto a su calendario, las principales cosas que comúnmente se equivoca es la fecha de finalización, así como el supuesto de que la fecha final es cuando se produce el Pole Shift. La fecha de finalización es en realidad a finales de 2011 pero el Pole Shift ocurre mucho antes de esa fecha. Estudiar el calendario con la correcta comprensión revelará la fecha del Pole Shift.

If we use 13 as the root of the Mayan calendar system we find the following sequence: 13, 26, 39, 52, 65, 78, 91 and 104, which are achieved by simply adding 13 to each succeeding sum. These are the key numbers in the Mayan calendrics and they have a solid scientific footing. Venus was the central component of the Mayan cosmology. It is for good reason that our nearest planetary neighbor is called earth's sister planet. They have a phase-locked orbital cycle that is based on a 13:8 ratio. That is derived from the fact that Venus revolves around the sun 1.6 times faster than Earth so that 13 Venus revolutions is equal to 8 years.

Why is this important? By establishing Venus as the key component of the sacred calendar they automatically built the Golden Ratio (1.6) into the system since that ratio defines the difference

between the two planets orbital cycles. By using 13 as the root number they also included the crucial multiples, or powers, of thirteen - 13,000 and 26,000 - or half as well as the full number of years in the precession. We see that the 5 Suns, each lasting 5,125 years, also add up to the Great Zodiacal Year.

We can break these numbers down in different ways and each will show that there was nothing arbitrary about the Mayan system. We somewhat arrogantly disdain other cultures for being superstitious until we come to the number 13 and our own irrationality surfaces. But let's examine how deeply embedded this number - as well as 26, 52 and 91 - are in our own calendar. Our year is divided into four seasons that are demarcated by the equinoxes and solstices.

Each of the four seasons is 91 days or 13 weeks long, which gives us a year of 52 weeks. We see the key Maya 13-base numerical progression reflected in our own calendar. Half of a year is 26 weeks.

Ok, spacer.png

For the ancient cultures the image of a cross mean "DEATH!", the end of the current Sun...and the begining of the New one...

Quoted:

." For modern Westerners this next Pachakuti (the transition to the 5th Sun) holds the possibility of chaos and the end of the world as we know it. But it also promises the emergence of a new kind of human at the end of this period of turmoil."

The First Inka Prophecy for the 5th Sun foretells the coming together of the best of resurfacing Ancient Wisdom Teachings with the best of modern cultural and scientific society in a way of life that enhances the promise of both.

The Second Inka Prophecy sees Eagle and Condor once again flying wing to wing, signaling an era when humanity comes together as brothers and sisters living in harmony and balance with each other and all our relations here on Mother Earth.

end quoted @ http://www.inkasunstaff.org/5thSun.html

Re: Wondering...

Now Ray became INSANE Abusing other members on TTI

Quoting Ray:

Re: poor effort [re: hdrkid]

02/19/09 11:13 PM (71.108.51.43)

In reply to:

If the earth is rotating at over 1000 mph then why is it that when I jump up real high the tramp dont move?

Idiocy. Intelligent people (of which you are not) see the flaw in your proposition.

In reply to:

Also, how is it that if I am in a supersonic jet I can talk to the person in the seat in front on me?

Idiocy upon idiocy. Fool.

Don't you realize, Kid, it is all about ME!

Me, me, me, me, me, me, me (not you), me, me, me, me, me, me, me, MEEEEEEEEE!

I am the great one here. Not you, HDRKID.

All bow down before ME.

LOOK AT ME!

Pay attention to ONLY ME!

RMT has seen all. RMT knows all. RMT is the only one who can save us all.

The 15 minutes of HDRKID are now up. I, the holy RMT, will decide when you must be cast to the dogs as their sustenance.

Thou shalt serve me, and only me. That is your new commandment, HDRKID.

I have forseen your passing, HDRKID... and it is not pretty. I have RV'ed the future and I see angry mobs hunting down the HDRKID (because I have given them dispensation to do so) and they are force-feeding you your own words, in CLOCKWORK ORANGE style...

You are now permitted to log off and pray (to me) and consider your filthy life.

RMT

end quoted from:

The HDrkid Thread...

spacer.png

-Wondering...

Well if i write to Mop a email asking for a review of a decision of The Moderator of TTI ,he may said:

-"O.K Recall...Hmmm after reading this post of RMT i decided that he is right now a bit perturbed by the Reality of Timetraveleres and i make my mind in a sense of change the Moderator of TTI, cause more vacations is not an option... but did you have a better Man or Woman for the Job?

Well, Mop What if make a poll whit names and the members of TTI decided who is the Best for the Job? Is Democracy isn`t it?

-stop Wondering....

So, what do you think????

Now Ray became INSANE Abusing other members on TTI

Recall, would you mind telling me why you are cross-posting from a FICTION forum over here?

Are you really that short-sighted that you do not understand what is going on?

It is a FICTION FORUM.... get it?

Please refrain from cross-posting (and thus taking threads off topic)

RMT

Are you really that short-sighted that you do not understand what is going on?

No, but you are Exposing right now your Long Ago Hidden-Agenda/Cover Psi-OPS...

First: Debunk Every thing on the Threads...

Second:Move the Threads from Time Travel Claims Forum to Fan Fiction Forum

Third: Get a "Character Assasination " or ""mudslinging" of The Poster...

Which Thread is Next?

Zeshua?

Quoting Peter Novak:

very year on February 22nd, Zeshua returns to this forum to post a new message.

This occurred in 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008.

The 2/22 messages in 2006 and 2007 were textless, either blank or erased,

end quoted from:

Link to TTI...

Who erased it?

Again Who is Next?

John Titor`s Posts?

Charlie`s ?

First: You moved "that" thread not me...

First: Wrong. Raul moved the thread, because I only have Admin privs in TT Discussion.

Second: Raul was asked to move that thread as a result of a democratic process where a majority believed it was appropriate for the Kid's thread to be in that forum... as it is clearly fiction.

Third: Now who is "mudslinging"? (and without relevant facts and evidence even!)

Which Thread is Next?

Zeshua?

Quoting Peter Novak:

very year on February 22nd, Zeshua returns to this forum to post a new message.

This occurred in 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008.

The 2/22 messages in 2006 and 2007 were textless, either blank or erased,

end quoted from:

Link to TTI...

Who erased it?

Again Who is Next?

John Titor`s Posts?

Charlie`s ?

If you think I erased anything in a Zeshua post, you had better make sure your facts are correct. And let me tell you now, they are not.

But I understand... you are the eternal "resistance fighter". Anyone with any modicum of authority in this world, you decide that you must accuse them and "take them on"... because you are such a hero.

I will again ask you to stop cross-posting from other threads... For all the complaining you make about other people taking threads off topic, you do it just as much with your antics. He who lives in glass house should not throw stones.

RMT