Hello again

timeline_39
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Nearly 200 whales stranded on Australian beach

Could the reason be sonar? Sea life is very sensitive to sound. Very sad.

Sonar has been blamed for incidents like this but why whales beach themselves is not all ways this simple of an answer. Hopefully more professional help than I will come along and will help more with this answer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome to TTI...

BTW:

Quoted:

Top Vatican Official Visits Vatican Astronomers at UA

Lajolo is the President of the Pontifical Commission for the Vatican City State. As the executive in charge of the day-to-day running of Vatican City, the cardinal reports about the Vatican Observatory directly to Pope Benedict XVI.

Provost Meredith Hay welcomed Lajolo at Steward Observatory on Thursday morning.

Vatican and Steward Observatory astronomers then accompanied the cardinal to HiROC, the operations center for HiRISE, or the High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment, where he talked with Alfred McEwen of the Lunar and Planetary Laboratory about the spectacular images of Mars coming from the camera aboard the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter.

More at:

http://uanews.org/node/24328

spacer.png :eek: :yum: :confused: :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone also familiar with "the Killshot" ?? a dvd made by ed dames this is as almost his prediction made by remote viewing .

In the video found on youtube he says to watch out the launch off a space shuttle , if there is need for the space shuttle to comeback due to meteorites or anything it might start to happen.

So the next launch is set to 11 march 2009 with space shuttle number 119 , scary.. or not?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The absence of sunspots was described by 39 as due to the influence of the Nibiru object. Isn't this due to a regular solar cycle? The 2012 supposed event: Old records contain data on catastrophic events. This might be due to another cycle, perhaps an EMP from elsewhere in the galaxy, rather than an object on an elliptical orbit in our region of space. I was looking recently at some information on this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe I'm wrong, is there a mix up between spatial pole reversal and magnetic pole reversal in this discussion? Magnetic pole reversal has occured in the past. The effects appear to settle in after a short time, according to geological data. A spatial pole reversal, i.e., a physical repositioning of the planet in its orbit round the Sun is not something that, as far as I know, has ever been recorded. The weakening and subsequent change in the polarity of the Earth's magnetic field and its effects on our electrical equipment can be dealt with relatively easily. A physical repositioning of the planet itself would take titanic force and there would be no smooth north to south repositioning of the poles. The planet would just be completely destroyed as far as any biological life on its surface is concerned.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is a third kind of pole shift theory that was developed by Charles H. Hapgood, a friend of Einstein the Albert, in which the crust slips over the mantle. The geophysical (North and South) pole is actually the location where the imaginary axis of rotation passes through the crust. So if the crust slips slightly, the locations of the North and South Poles change.Einstein (not the ones on the internet forums, the other one--you know the guy with the bushy hair? That Einstein)thought the idea merited further study (in other words, he liked it).

It is this kind of shift I believe which Cayce would have to have been talking about. There would have to be some source of torque, although a slight change in rotational speed might be sufficient as the moments of inertia of hollow and solid spheres differs.This kind of shift might be very smooth--of course there is a vast quantity of ocean water with inertia that might cause tsunamis if it were rapid enough. Also, if the crust slips there is going to be a change in the location of the geomagnetic poles.

As far as Ed Dames is concerned, his old Remote Viewing boss at S.R.I.,Russell Targ, said he had never known him to be right, although he was a very entertaining guy. He did get closer to the actual location of the Fossett plane than the official searchers did--he was in the right state in about the same general area.

:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome to TTI!

:oops:

if there is need for the space shuttle to comeback due to meteorites or anything it might start to happen.

So the next launch is set to 11 march 2009 with space shuttle number 119 , scary.. or not?

this is the reference of a future Aborted mission of the Shuttle and a lost of the mission and crew,

Just a Cliff Hanger...

spacer.png

:confused:

but in the last minutes, the "Humans from Space", our "Blue" brothers, Just Save Them...

:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome to TTI!

:)

The absence of sunspots was described by 39 as due to the influence of the Nibiru object. Isn't this due to a regular solar cycle? The 2012 supposed event: Old records contain data on catastrophic events. This might be due to another cycle, perhaps an EMP from elsewhere in the galaxy, rather than an object on an elliptical orbit in our region of space. I was looking recently at some information on this.

Just wait 4 weeks more...to feel the "gravity" of Nibiru...

spacer.png

:yum:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quoting Charlie some pages before this...Page 12

In any case, the Anomaly is only a few months away from exiting the primary magnetic boundary of the Sun at which point sunspot activity will start up again. You see, the reason why there has been literally no sunspot activity (baffling Scientists in the process) is because of the Anomaly's slow and close progression past the Sun through its primary magnetic boundary.

Once clear of the Sun, the Anomaly will start having a greater influence on Earth. To put it a different way….. right now is the calm before the initial beginnings of the storm. And if by some chance Obama has not been completely briefed on the potential of the Anomaly, he most certainly will at this point.

Anyway… moving on….

:eek: spacer.png

:devil:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Recall has been equally "sure" of past gloom-and-doom events that were supposed to occur.... but didn't.

Recall is not "sure" of anything. He just casts his net as wide as he can and continuously promotes the pap from project scamalot.

RMT

Maybe " He Who Has a Pact With Satan..." is still Biassed...

spacer.png :D :D :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For the purposes of the argument for the existence of the Nibiru object, it may be coincidence that the depletion of sunspot activity is quoted as due to its influence, when the regular sunspot cycle does indicate a depletion of solar activity at this time. So, as an evidentiary assertion supporting its existence, it does not really make the grade. On the topic of Mr. Cayce's predictions, the one he made about the state of California sliding into the ocean is a bit overdue by approximately ten years, is that correct?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

""" There is a possibility that a shower of falling meteors may occur at 10 o'clock this night, or that a great earthquake will sink the entire western [North American] continent day after tomorrow, but there is no certainty of it... - - -A stellar key to the summer land. pt. 1. Illustrated with diagrams and engravings of celestial scenery. By Andrew Jackson Davis. Boston, New York: W. White & company, Banner of light branch office, 1868 . """

The reader should take notice that the quote above was published in 1868. The "prediction" was a topic of discussion 141 years ago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

FYI: IPS GEOMAGNETIC WARNING

A e-mail i got in my box and i want to share:

Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 23:37:32 GMT

From: xxxx <[email protected]>

Subject: [ips-geo-warning] IPS GEOMAGNETIC WARNING

To: [email protected]

SUBJ: IPS GEOMAGNETIC DISTURBANCE WARNING 09/01ISSUED AT 10/2333Z MARCH 2009

BY THE AUSTRALIAN SPACE FORECAST CENTRE.

INCREASED GEOMAGNETIC ACTIVITY EXPECTED

DUE TO CORONAL HOLE HIGH SPEED WIND STREAM

FROM 13-14 MARCH 2009

__________________________________________________________ ___

GEOMAGNETIC ACTIVITY FORECAST

13 Mar: unsettled to active with chance minor storm levels at

higher latitudes.

14 Mar: unsettled to active at higher latitudes

IPS Radio and Space Services email: [email protected]

PO Box 1386 WWW: [link to www.ips.gov.au]

Haymarket NSW 1240 AUSTRALIA FTP: ftp://ftp.ips.gov.au

tel: +61 2 9213 8010 fax: +61 2 9213 8060

Charlie was Right!!!

;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

recall,

You're looking for the wrong lines.

Find a photo of the Marianas Trench. Look for the magnetic striping lines in the lava flows. They record the regular cycle of the magnetic pole flip that occurs about every 5 million years.

Lava has a lot of molten iron in it. Molten iron as it cools is polarized to the Earth's magnetic field - the iron molecules line up. The lava flows across the Pacific floor show the regular cyclic alternating orientation of the polarized iron caused by the cyclic flip in the magnetic poles..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×