Hello again

timeline_39

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I`m Aware of that...

But the instruments around the world just gives a hint that there is another magnetic object in outer space...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGwTarJBdkI

Caption Said:

@06:40 UT ,Nict ,@ 07:43:33 a IBAS SPI ACS trigger and at about 9:40UT a Significant but short burst interacted with our Magnetosphere on 3-10-2009 .

This data was caught by Soho ,Nict and various Ground observations that includes 1 Neutron Ground Observation .The Dens(p./cc) Reading was off the scale , Translated into about a 20 minute spike in the Magnetosphere

@ 9:45 Ace Data Stream Stopped and restarted @ 9:57 . This is visable in both the Data Sets from Ace and animation model from Batsrus

There were triggers , but none really match up for the exact time of this event unless it were by precursor or the clock settings are not correct . The burst @ 07:43:33 That was a Short Spike could be the actual suspect

Triggers listed for 3-10-2009

IBAS SPI ACS TRIGGERS

2009-03-10T 07:43:33 Short SpikeAUTO12.46240.1 7204two bins

2009-03-10T 04:22:22 Possible GRBAUTO 9.402530 6840Same as previous tri

2009-03-10T 04:22:21Possible GRBAUTO 9.285230 6840Possible long GRB 09

:oops: :confused:

ISS Crew moved to Soyus...

Yes, the sun, for instance.

And its companion...

spacer.png

Then

Quoted:

(CNN) -- A piece of space debris about a third of an inch long forced the crew of the international space station to take shelter in their return capsule Thursday, the first time an orbiting hazard has required an evacuation, NASA said.

The international space station crew was temporarily moved to a safety capsule Thursday, NASA says.

The three-member crew returned to the station after about 10 minutes in the Soyuz escape craft, NASA spokesman Kelly Humphries told CNN.

The 9-millimeter piece of debris came from an old rocket engine, and passed by the station harmlessly about 12:39 p.m. ET.

end quoted from

CNN :oops:

I am new bee here.

Charlie mentioned about a coming event after President Obama's inuguration. I am thinking the actual event is 10 months away from now.Given his warning of 2004 Tsunami which he predicted in Nov.2003. Even though he says it is soon, I think it is 10 months away.

What do you think?

Given his warning of 2004 Tsunami which he predicted in Nov.2003.

He predicted no such thing. See my debunking of this myth in the post above:

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=ttclaims&Number=61593&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&vc=1

He didn't even come close, and if you read thoroughly, you can see that he even debunked himself later in May 2004! :yum:

RMT

Re: ISS Crew moved to Soyus...

As this link said:

Quoted:

PURSUANT TO TAU IX-6 PROTOCOLS FOR THE H-1-E MAJ: EAGLES DISOBEY WILL STAND IN ABEYANCE FOR 72 HOURS FOR THIS PUBLIC NOTIFICATION! ONCE THE 72 HOURS EXPIRES, EAGLES DISOBEY WILL RESUME NORMAL OPERATIONS!

end quoted from a Given Site...

Well "They" were not debriefed at all until this time as Usual...

But don`t Worry Human Life will be Preserved!!!

quoted:

PER PREPLANNED DECISIONS, DR. BURISCH HAS CALLED FOR A "DEVICE" TO BE BROUGHT TO HIM IMMEDIATELY, AND FOR THE ENTIRE MAP DATABASE FROM THE FORMER MAJESTIC.

(THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT HE WILL REVEAL IT. IT MEANS HE HAS IT AT HIS DISPOSAL SHOULD CONDITIONS WARRANT.)

DON'T ANYONE EVEN ASK: DR. BURISCH'S LITTLE ONES ARE REMAINING WHERE THEY ARE - IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA! >:(

WE DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THIS WILL RESULT IN T2!

end quoted from the Given Site...

No, Not T2, Charlie and Antwan Change That!!!

We still are in Timeline "T1.9x"

Quoted:

PER OUR PREPLANNED PROCEDURES, IN THE EVENT OF THIS HAPPENING, DR. GOLDSTEIN WILL ACT AS THE OFFICIAL PUBLIC REPRESENTATIVE, THE VOICE FOR EAGLES DISOBEY. THE PUBLIC WILL HEAR MORE BY MARCH 28, 2009.

SHOULD OTHER EVENTS OCCUR, EAGLES DISOBEY WILL IMMEDIATELY REVERT TO AN ALERT/EMERGENCY MODE AND ALL IMPORTANT INFORMATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TRANSMITTED TO THE PUBLIC.

end Quoted...

When Nibiru left the First Magnetic Boundary of Sun????

:confused: :confused: :confused:

In The Least than 3 Week Windows and Counting...

Mike:

Eagles Disobey is the official website of Dan Burisch, microbiologist, retired majestic 12 operational. For a certain period he sitted as a full member on the board of MAJ12.

This group is the most secret of all: it controlled all the UFO issue from the time of WWII.

It turned out that the UFO situation mingles with eschatological situations. It is so, because some of the aliens visiting us are really from the future ("greys" and "nordics"), 24000, 45000 and 52000 years from now.

He was instructed by the adjoudned MAJ12 to release some information about these issues. He has a special relationship with the former DCI Admiral John McConnel, which, by the way, was MJ1, the head of the MAJ12 group until recent adjourdnment.

He says, as viewed by special devices that can see the future, there is 2 main timelines: T1 and T2.

The T2 "was" the timeline that resulted in a global catastrophe - pole shift - that killed, after 2 years, something like 94% of all humanity.

Nevertheless, he said that we averted that timeline, and the recent present was the T1, variant 83. This one is less harmful, but, nonetheless bleak. It ends with a global nuclear exchange between the superpowers.

But, as it turned out, some actions with international repercussions since the last quarter of 2007, the "special2 device (Orion Cube) foresaw something that ins now called "The Tird Rail", wich we don't yet the outcome.

Peace.

Luis.

Hi Luis and thanks.

I was also looking at the link from the graphic at the top left of the webpage, (eagle's head). It shows Primary/secondary magnetic fields and something that looks like the crossing of the galactic centre by ?? earth?? planet X??.

Is it anything to do with timeline39's claims (Charlie) about PX being in the sun's primary magnetic field and if so, would it not 'enrage' the sun rather than quiet it, as it is now??

I've come to this discussion rather late so have a lot of catching up to do.

I am new bee here.

Charlie mentioned about a coming event after President Obama's inuguration. I am thinking the actual event is 10 months away from now.Given his warning of 2004 Tsunami which he predicted in Nov.2003. Even though he says it is soon, I think it is 10 months away.

What do you think?

Maybe 3 to 4 months start counted on January

and could be related to the Web bots info...

:eek:

and:

quoted Web bots:

* Things that Time Monks could not categorize/make sense of:

* There is a device out and about in the world being chased down by the "powers that be".

* Two whistle-blowers have a device in their hands and are on the run.

o By just having the device they have created certain side effects that the "powers that be" couldn't have predicted. The Time Monks do not have a word for these devices. Relate it to a cave man trying to describe a modern gun.

Dan Burisch?

Look at the last update:

Quoted:

He decoded a date, for the first time, from the J-Rod Shadow Language which was downloaded to him en masse. We believe that it may be the date of the T2 Catastrophe, in Timeline 2...

...We are not 100% sure it is THE date. All this is owing to the imperfect historical memory of the J-Rod, and the imperfect history of his time.

Dan immediately notified his liaison to the New Group, by telephone, so this information is percolating to the highest levels of government.

Dan nearly collapsed because of the pressure of possibly KNOWING, and he was checked by a physician, and RN and an LPN after suffering vomiting. He is resting comfortably. He did not suffer a heart attack. I am watching over him.

No decision has been made whether this information will be released before the date he decoded. Being that Dan is the repository of the information, and the former H-1-E Maj, it is his responsibility. He immediately ordered all personnel (including myself and the team) to REMAIN in place, and to not overreact, or move anywhere.

end quoted from:

Eagles Disobey Web site...

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Hi, Mike... Welcome

Did you read the mail of "Info"

quoted:

GEOMAGNETIC ACTIVITY FORECAST

13 Mar: unsettled to active with chance minor storm levels at

higher latitudes.

14 Mar: unsettled to active at higher latitudes

again there is some kind of Magnetic activity but supposed is that the sun is Quiet...

or Is not the Sun???

and those magnetic activity?

:confused: :confused:

i will post some of what write early in the Duplicate Hello Again thread ...

Hello Again Thread 1

Quoted:

<font color="purple">

Meanwhile some considerations regarding the Sun...

The main Problems with the current model of the sun are as follows:

* Temperature of the halo-like corona is 300 times that of surface, violating the inverse square law for radiation

* Rotates faster at equator, faster on surface

* Solar wind accelerates (somehow) upon leaving the Sun

* Sunspots reveal cooler interior

* Sunspots travel faster than surrounding surface

* Sunspot penumbra (interior walls) reveal structured filaments and move much faster than slow convection should allow

An eletcrical model would solve many of these problems.

The Noctilucent Cloud is not a Cloud is a Charged Plasma Filament

Hint:

The Z Pinch and The Dr. La Violete Theories...

[/color]

:D

and is time to quote this message from Pam:

Quoted

<font color="purple">

Well its good to know you will continue posting and not be influenced by other people posting negative comments. I will be reading. Most people continue to read and make up their own minds anyway. Will you be answering any questions asked you? [/color]

end quoted

from

Duplicate Hello Again Thread...

Mike:

I'm interested in Charlie's info, because it ties partially with what Dan Burisch says.

Notwithstanding, Charlie talk about an "anomaly" akin to Planet X, Nibiru, whatever; but Dan Burisch doesn't support the notion about a rogue planet, but instead an "oval mass of energy", which entered the Solar System at October, 2007.

What happened yesterday, is that the Dan Burisch's website entered unexpectedly in a sense of urgency regarding the imminent maximum influence from that "energy" at the same time that Burisch decoded a date for Timeline T2, as downloaded to him by his future human friend some years ago (he is a "grey" from 52000 years i nthe future). By the reaction, I assume that the date is more close than eveybody thinks.

Peace.

Luis.

Recall:

As you pasted the time monks analysis regarding the special device with certain people on the run, I never related to Dan Burisch (plus Marcia McDowell) and the Orion Cube.

But you're probably right: the web bots, cetainly, are talking about him, without knowing who are these people.

Peace.

Luis.

Quoting Dan wise words from Given Link:

<font color="brown">

If we are wrong, everyone will be equal, as that material (the maps) are said by some to have disembarked to places unknown right along with certain Looking Glass projection devices, and a Cube.

Who knows? ;D

Rule 1 when dealing with the Elite: make sure you level the playing field before the ball is put in motion.

If we are right, then no one has a concern, and a few people won't be following the next cult to its inevitable preplanned doom.

Dan" [/color]

:devil: :devil: