Hello again

timeline_39

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im afraid that Monsanto GM seed start to fails around the Globe...

Quoted:

South African farmers suffered millions of dollars in lost income when 82,000 hectares of genetically-manipulated corn (maize) failed to produce hardly any seeds.The plants look lush and healthy from the outside. Monsanto has offered compensation.

Monsanto blames the failure of the three varieties of corn planted on these farms, in three South African provinces,on alleged 'underfertilisation processes in the laboratory". Some 280 of the 1,000 farmers who planted the three varieties of Monsanto corn this year, have reported extensive seedless corn problems.

end quoted

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/270101

I'm looking forward to the map.

I have more questions however I hope you will answer

1.if there is a dramatic enough change to the worlds continents that brazil becomes

the (or near the) north pole like I remeber you saying earlier, there has to be a mass extinction

is this true

2.Could you describe the "visitors" i know you said there were about 5 of them

3. Do we still focus on outer space reaserch

4. Were are the four main human populations located

5. Why is 1755 the furthest back allowed in time travel mission

6. What is the farthest back that any one has traveled

7. should you fail in your mission and Obama being president doesn't change the survival rate will there be more missions to try and fix the problem, or is the fact that I even know Obama was president prove that you won't time again

8. You said there are othe 3rd density planets, have we made contact with the.

9.Do all Density beings live in the same universe

10. When in the end it is decided if you are STS or STO does it average your lives together for example

If lets just sau you have 10 lives and O=STO and S=STS and your map looked like this

OOOOSSOOSO

then you'd evovle for lack of a better word into a STO being or would you keep going until the average is so close to 100% STO then you ascend

Thanks for you time

"Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so."

---Ford Prefect

Aftre reading the last 17 pages, I would like to say a few things..

Antwan , is real. Antwan was THREATENED WITH HIS VERY LIFE. If he kept speaking, or , in any case he is scare enough that he believes it.

Charlie, may or may not be right.. but I do beleieve being underground, is always dangerous.

I think that titor line about having people within walking distance. Fits Most of charlies requirements.

I did notice everyone(and when you get the chance, go look) Walmart no longer stocks bike TIRES.

Go look..

Its not that some of these events are above me.. I simply feel that, some of these circumstances will have a way to "work themselves out". Unless you are living in a bowl of filth like, New Orleans.

The consideration of vast amounts of death- is the most important , thing that is stated here.

That is the very moment, that stuff gets really weird.

You can only do so much- as a person---

Eve if Ray, says that charlie is debunked... the point is moot.

The statement from charlie, is enough, that he forces an opinion, on the subject.

Even if he is lying. Or insane. Or simply deluded.

Lemme see, do I have a question for charlie?

Not just yet...

Best part, I dont have to think to deeply.. Either...

Antwan , is real. Antwan was THREATENED WITH HIS VERY LIFE. If he kept speaking, or , in any case he is scare enough that he believes it.

I knew that AntWan and Charlie are for Real...from the Beginning...

That is the very moment, that stuff gets really weird.

Nope, these stuff is getting Real...too Real!!!

please Kanigo2 don`t enter in Denial!!!

When people can't see Nibiru in May, it might further trigger a pool of disbelievers, because many people are expecting it and want to judge it with their own eyes.

Naturally, all the Planet X debunkers would automatically be debunked once the object is obvious to see, and the Signs are so clear that it is only possible for paranoids to ignore.

Charlie

did we experience The meteorite shards ?

I found some interesting info regarding this...

Quoted:

Startling evidence has been found which shows mammoth and other great beasts from the last ice age were blasted with material that came from space.

The discovery follows on from the group's previous research which claimed a more recent space collision - some 13,000 years ago.

The researchers reported the discovery of sediment at more than 20 sites across North America that contained exotic materials: tiny spheres of glass and carbon, ultra-small specks of diamond and amounts of the rare element iridium that were too high to be terrestrial.

The scientists also found a black layer which, they argued, was the charcoal deposited by wildfires that swept the continent after the space object smashed into the Earth's atmosphere.

end quoted from:

Link to BBC UK

spacer.png

Interesting facts Recall,

Not sure if it was caused by Planet X though if PX has a 3600 yr orbit as I am led to believe.

3600 x 3 = 10800 yrs ago and

3600 x 4 would be 14400 yrs ago not 13000 yrs...

I have did try and research events going back 3600, 7200 yrs ago and I have found some evidence to suggest there have been some big destructive Earth events ....

Theres very little historical evidence before 14400 yrs ago to try and make any comparisions

as there are few if any records recorded by early Man as I could see in my search through historical facts... I assume there will only be Geological records that maybe the Scientists are more aware about. It would be very interesting if there is evidence every 3600 yrs going back say

over 100k to 500 k yrs back..

"If Px is coming, and we wont see it in May, I wonder when its "x" pected then ?"...

The discovery follows on from the group's previous research which claimed a more recent space collision - some 13,000 years ago.

I think the whole point of the story isn't about when can we see it, it's about by the time you can see it, are you ready for the wild ride?

It should be pretty close to the shift itself, once it is blatantly clear there is something beside the sun.

It wouldn't do you any harm if you prepare early, even *IF* this is a hoax after all. If you want to make sure it is real before deciding to prepare, it might be a bit too late by the time you find out.

I think the whole point of the story isn't about when can we see it, it's about by the time you can see it, are you ready for the wild ride?

It should be pretty close to the shift itself, once it is blatantly clear there is something beside the sun.

You can be prepared before you can see These Moon Sized Red Cross in The Sky, `cause the roads at that time will be destroyed -most the Bridges- and the borders closed!!!

I have niether lost hope recall, nor am I confused.

I have been victimized---- antwan himself has been also.. It makes it hard to speak of anything, when you cant even muster the courage to open google.

I am not confused, just bitter, and literally, standing still--- lest I do something stupid...

Antwans good people... Charlie has never spoken to ,or of me-- so I have no real relationship with him.

That is definately a factor in this situation..

Denial is very hard for me now recall.. I am more up to acceptance... :)

What has happened, in the last year-- defines itself.

Speaking of Ancient Drawings...

All I see are some photographs of some Petroglyphs included in your post.

Are you inferring that those petroglyphs are part of an end of time prophecy ?

LOL !

This time you stepped into my arena, Recall.

If you really want to learn about them, you can read all about them in our reports, available through the San Bernardino County Museum :

27(2) 1979. PETROGLYPHS, A FURTHER STUDY, THE 1978 REPORT ON THE BLACK CANYON PROJECT OF THE MOJAVE DESERT, W. G. Turner.

29(1) 1981. PETROGLYPH STUDY EXPANDED: THE 1979 REPORT ON THE BLACK CANYON PROJECT OF THE MOJAVE DESERT, W.G. Turner & B.S. Trupe.

30(4) 1983. PETROGLYPH STUDY DEVELOPING, THE 1980 REPORT ON THE BLACK CANYON PROJECT OF THE MOJAVE DESERT, W.G. Turner & B.S. Trupe.

38(1) 1991. HALLORAN SPRING PETROGLYPHS , W.G. Turner, and THE VAN DYKE PAPERS: HISTORIC ROUTES IN THE MOJAVE DESERT, W.Chambers.

40(2), 1993. TECTONIC SYNTHESIS OF SAN GORGONIO PASS & SAN TIMOTEO BADLANDS, D.M. Morton & J.C. Matti; OPAL CLIFFS SITE G, A PETROGLYPH STUDY, W.G. Turner; ABSTRACTS FROM PROCEEDINGS, 1993 DESERT RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM.

41(1,2), 1994. THE ROCK ART OF BLACK CANYON, W.G. Turner.

Your inference really is like trying to force 20 pounds of garbage to fit into a 5 pound box.

This also demonstrates why people should be more careful about what 'some' people will do in twisting the truth into complete nonsense.

This time you stepped into my arena, Recall.

If you really want to learn about them, you can read all about them in our reports, available through the San Bernardino County Museum :

Thanks for the info...

Speaking of Ancient Drawings...

All I see are some photographs of some Petroglyphs included in your post.

Are you inferring that those petroglyphs are part of an end of time prophecy ?

LOL !

These images were the last thing these ancient people saw on the sky before the Pole-shift arond 13980 BC, they share it on Rocks or ancient paints in caves...

Maybe this time we will experience the same event :confused:

Your inference really is like trying to force 20 pounds of garbage to fit into a 5 pound box.

You can use a Trash Compactor to solve that problem...

:devil: :devil:

spacer.png

Hi Recall,

The photos do resemble the PX corona images you posted ...

13980 BC + 2012 would be about 15992 yrs before 2012 ....

If PX does orbit on a 3600 yr orbit, then Id expect it to have been around 14400 yrs ago,

Id estimate maybe the poleshift should had occurred about 12388 BC...IF it did happen and

was expected to be done by PX ....although I think Poleshifts have occurred for other reasons

in the past..

These images were the last thing these ancient people saw on the sky before the Pole-shift arond 13980 BC, they share it on Rocks or ancient paints in caves...

Are you saying that the ancient people saw an Antelope in the sky before the Pole-Shift around 13,090 B.C. ?

Maybe the pole-shift caused an effect on gravity and Antelope went flying around in the air.

Um, ok !

Most of the Petroglyphs hardly date past 7,000 years, some have been dated older, however, those usually are extremely difficult to make out due to wear from weathering, other natural causes, people who have been damaging the ancient inscriptions, and some people even try to chisel them out to sell.

The Petroglyphs in the photograpghs you posted include the Medicine Wheel. This was not even in use 7,000 plus years ago. To find out what the Medicine Wheels mean, you need to look through the various sites around the internet, because the Wheels and Sacred Circles meant something a bit different among the different Tribes.

If you like viewing petroglyphs, one that is stunning has been named "Newspaper Rock " in Utah. Although these sets of Petroglyphs are difficult to date, they do figure that they were were created by several ancient cultures beginning some 1,500 years ago.

If you take a close look at the photograph, you will see the spoked wheel. And the spoked wheel has nothing to do with what these people saw in the sky.

Best Picture I Could Find

I will grant you that some images of the ancient rock art do seem to be of objects seen in the sky, however, this is not what the Wheel represents, and is an Earth symbol, nothing to do with the sky.

The link following does appear to be either a fireball or meteor. If you explore the site a bit more, you will run across photographs of the area we did our research in, and are included in-depth within the publiscations I listed in the previous post.

Eastern Sierra Rock Art

We spent alot of time researching the Petroglyphs, and to have somebody come along and make those kind of claims is frustrating, if not insulting. I know that you are only posting what somebody else has said, but will tell you here and now, that the petroglyphs in the photographs you pasted here, are not of any scenarios of doom, past or future. Period.

yet another:

spacer.png

This said:

Quoted:

It is in the "cursive" style where individual letters are combined and are read from right to left, from top to bottom. Although there is not enough translation completed at this writing to determine the specific message, the multiple references to "breed" and "pedigree," as well as references to fleeing from "poisonous powder" (dust) and "painful light," is quite interesting and suggest either a prophecy, or an event in the history of the authors. end quoted from:

To Traduction...