Hello again

timeline_39

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Nemesis...Not So Much

Kind of a bummer for the True Believers!

"However, far from helping to confirm the Nemesis hypothesis, Melott and Bambach argue their findings suggest Nemesis couldn't possibly exist.

"If Nemesis existed and had this kind of an orbit, its orbit would not be regular," Melott told SPACE.com. "Calculations indicate its orbit would change by 20 to 50 percent due to the gravitational attraction of stars as they pass by us, and the movement of the sun in the galaxy."

Thus, a celestial body like Nemesis couldn't explain such a long-standing, steady cycle, because its orbit itself would not be steady over such a long period of time.

Melott said his data basically puts the final nail in the coffin of the Nemesis idea. "

Of course, as we know from this thread and those who desperately want to believe in an Extinction Level Event (ELE), these findings will not deter those people sick enough to need to believe.

RMT

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
His story is turning into reality gradually......

Could've fooled me.

Isn't it interesting that, as time goes by, and not one, single prediction made here by Charlie has come true, that no one wants to talk about it? However, if Planet X, Niburu, or whatever he claims was going to cause all these things we have not see DID come to pass, is there any doubt that the sycophants who love doom and gloom stories would be continuing to fill up this thread, telling Charlie how wonderful he was for "warning" them?

Tis a window into human nature, it is. Sorry, Charlie. You guessed wrong.

RMT

• 4 months later...

Hey henry...or is that Charlie? :D

Here we are in March of 2012, and I cannot tell you how disappointed and distraught I am that not a SINGLE one of Charlie's predictions about Planet X/Niburu (whatever) have come to pass.

I was hoping for a little excitement to draw attention away from the boring and pointless GOP primaries. Thanks for nothing, Time Traveler Charlie Haynes! :cry:

RMT

So you won!

Well, this has never really been about me, because I was not the one making any claims whatsoever. Instead, this has been about Charlie. I didn't win anything, but rather Charlie lost a lot, starting with any credibility he might have had.

The larger lesson that I hope everyone takes from this is that we do no one any service when we attempt to sell others on stories of gloom and doom which have zero basis in factual science. Because when/if we buy into those stories, it is more than just the fibber who loses...anyone who buys into them loses. And that is sad, indeed. That is why I will always do battle with such people as Charlie, because the rest of you deserve to see the reality of such scammers.

RMT

• 1 month later...

Charlie has been sufficiently debunked.

Timeline39's profile said that he was born in 2011---POST POLE SHIFT--

Well, that is not really the whole story. The FIRST time he told the story, he told us he was born POST POLE SHIFT....in 2006 (IIRC). Then, when that did not come to pass, he came back here later, and then pretty much ADMITTED he had lied to us (of course, there was a sooper-secret time traveling spy reason for telling the lie, which we are just supposed to accept), and THEN changed his alleged date of birth to 2011, again POST POLE SHIFT.

The problem we have here with the course of events is one of veracity. If we KNOW he lied to us once, and he even admitted as much, upon what basis can we build any sort of foundation of trust that we could use to justify that ANYTHING he tells us is the truth? Indeed, all we can do to verify his veracity is compare his predictions with what has actually come to pass.

MASSIVE FAIL is the only way you can assess the sum total of his predictions. Sorry, thems the facts. :)

RMT

• 6 months later...