I am a time traveller and so on

dave_kinky

Doctor,

finally figure you rainman , ive dealt with people like you on so many forum , you always think you got the answer but deep down you dont , you dont know jack about what is the equation of time , what its frequency

The problem with defining "the equation of time" as a frequency is that is becomes a tautology - your're defining time by using a term that itself contains a time component (frequency).

And, of course, defining absolute time (which I assume to be you're meaning - please correct me if I;m wrong) can't simply be defined by some universal frequency. In both Classical and Relativistic mechanics we have the Doppler shift. The observed frequency depends on the relative velocity between the observer and observed.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for ruining my post with an argument guys...you primitives...mutter mutter

We, Goo-ooo-ROO the Great and Wonderful, by His Grace, Lord Emperor of Bern and Adversary of He Who Has a Pact With Satan, Amen, understand your gratitude. All who have been in our presence are filled with love and gratitude for our existence.

Look out, Darby! It looks like the Kinkster is making noise like he is going to absorb you into his eclectic mishmash mixture of personalities he has been collecting:

Dave Kinky (the head mofo in chawge)

Creedo

Chronohistorian

Ethan Titor

Clamorian/Clamorette

A Lizaran Muscle Tree or Two

Lots of Timecake, all with a terrible personality

And Goo-OOO-ROO knows who else is mixed into that mess. Steer clear, Darby my man! :eek:

RMT

• 2 weeks later...

"hahaha good one Ray,obviously this guy is another long fake Tter poser shamefully "

ShameFULLY? ShameLESSLY more like you primitive caveman

Nice roundup of the gang too RainMan, but there is really only the Davester in here plus a thin strip of Chronopisstorian. Other than that the rest of the Time Travel kidz I hang out with just cause me trouble on the timeship Zodiac

Oh and furthermore:

Dave Kinky (the head mofo in chawge)

Creedo

Chronohistorian

Ethan Titor

Clamorian/Clamorette

A Lizaran Muscle Tree or Two

Lots of Timecake, all with a terrible personality

Jeez Louise you forgot the man Big Johnny Titor, I'm shocked! He's the biggest alcoholic lying reprobate on the Zodiac but we love his 21st century a$$

Jeez Louise you forgot the man Big Johnny Titor, I'm shocked! He's the biggest alcoholic lying reprobate on the Zodiac but we love his 21st century a$$

Yeah, but we both know he ain't real. At least the others in the list are actually actual persons, actually. ;) He's just a fig newton of everyone's imagination...but carry on, good ship Zodiac.

RMT