New HDRKID thread

hdrkid

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what "shelter" would be complete without plenty of Guinness on tap, eh ?

A good Guinness is well worth the wait, I spent some time working in southwest of Dublin a few years back and there was certainly some fine pints served. I guess if the end of the world is nigh I'd rather share your shelter than hdr's.....tinned spam vs Guiness & a pork pie = no contest :yum:

To ALL:

Last week I and my neighbors were working off generators. We went off the grid and did a dry run. Nothing but problems. Water filtration, air filtration, etc. I was carrying buckets of water as one system after another failed.

There is still much work to be done. I believe that having a test of my shelter was a good idea. I believe that there is still some time, but the window of opportunity is closing. Most of my neighbors started building back in 2005. There were large earth moving machines.

I can tell you that things are going to take a sharp turn for the worse. Those of you that stocked up on food and fuel will be happy that you did. Expect to see people wondering how things could change so fast.

http://www.urbansurvival.com/

I plan to start answering questions soon.

(Ignoring HDR here)

'Was just wondering if 'Murphy's is 'as far away as the moon' -

;)

Just like Norm would say from Cheers.

I've heard some of the best, and tallest tales in the world in such places over the years.

Some facts stand out, some are known and more are supposed.

I once had someone tell me 'the moon was made of cheese'.

I just agreed. Makes things easier sometimes. :P

Hi reactor1967:

Well, you say giving California back is the solution. I believe John Titor said that Spanish was more popular in the future. I see now in Lowes signs are bilingual so guess that is another prediction coming true. My prediction was a NAU - North American Union, but Titor said USA split into five super states. My dad believes states will split apart.

Hi Darby:

You said "You forgot to add to your diagram the part where you claim to make a nuclear reactor in your garage from parts purchased at Radio Shack. "

I believe if I did that I would be arrested. Sorry, I am a peace nic, no more war.

Hi rain:

"You also forgot to equate me with Hitler."

Hitler was an intelligent person, so how could I compare you to him?

Hi KerrTexas:

Paranormal is right, although in my case paraABnormal or superUNnatural. :)

Hi Packerbacker:

I believe he is still in jail.

Hi recall15:

Fidel's clone Hugo Chavez is still going strong.

Hi Michael:

Its nice to see you are still around. Do you claim people are after you still?

Hi Music_man:

Claims is right, some debunkers go crazy every time one of my predictions come true. For example, back when Michael Vick was accuse of dog fighting I said he would make a come back. When he was in court they were glaoting and saying that by the time he gout out of jail he would be using a can and too old to play football. After he got out they said that no team would takew him and he would be lucky to get a job as gym coach at an inner city high school. OK now they are pray he breaks a leg or something because the come back is in the bag. It is no doubt that no matter what happens short of eagles winning the super bowl they will claim I was wrong. But don't worry, soon the debunkers will claim that MV coming back was obvious and that I did not predict anything. This explains why debunkers move my thread to fiction.

Hi Donald_Patterson:

I have notice that narrow minded people always want to burn books. Free flow of information is what led to our industrial revolution due to printing press and now internet.

Hi BuckRogers:

My suggestion is that you start building now. I am fighting the clock as we speak.

Hi My_Time:

Well, wine keeps well in the cool dark damp underground...

Hi Angleochoas:

All the best to you and all, nolinks this time, but I will try to find some. Peace out.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Buck:

Underground is good due to high winds in the future that will smash above ground structures. I believe most RVers see winds at over 300 mph in days to come. A cave or mine is OK.

Hi Ruthless:

Already, people are calling me asking for my help. Well, when grocery stores run out of food. People like you will remember that I did warn you in 2005 to get ready. You only have yourself to blame.

Hi Darby:

Making fun of me will not change reality. GM went bankrupt as predicted, and the US will soon follow with its yearly multi-trillion dollar deficits. Chinese plan to stop buying our treasury bills. That means we must monetize debt. The only difference is that instead of people taking wheel barrows full of money to the grocery store to buy food, the supermarket shelves will be bare. :)

spacer.png

Well, they were 27 police cars around my house. I spent hours answering questions about my HDR. All, because one person said that my HDR unit was dangerous. How an electromagnet can be dangerous is a mystery. Well, I suppose it can erase an old skool VHS tape.

OK more to the point, my site HDRKID.com was hacked today. I see an increase in hack attacks unsually before something big happens.

Well, they were 27 police cars around my house. I spent hours answering questions about my HDR. All, because one person said that my HDR unit was dangerous. How an electromagnet can be dangerous is a mystery. Well, I suppose it can erase an old skool VHS tape.

When they came to your house what did they ask you? Did they have a warrant or did you just let them in? Did it happen during the day or was it at night? Did you have a clue that the police were "looking" at you before it happened or was it a surprise? Was it the police, the Sheriff's Department or both?

Hi dimaggio:

You took the word right out of my mouth PJ. I mean they were in a state of total fear over an electromagnet. Hey, I mean practically every department was there - FBI, DHS, etc, even coast guard yep - all worried about an electromagnet made from parts from Radio Shack.

Hi Mytime:

It was not any fun for me. I was the one that had them go thru my house. Also, they asked my friends lots of questions.

Hi Darby:

It took place, I am sure that you think it is funny. However, what a waste of time and money. They could have used their time to investigate real crime. Instead they take apart an electromagnet. This amount of fear can only come due to the fact that they are afraid of something - not sure what.

Here are a few more links of what is coming.

People are finally waking up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E41vFvPE48

Here is what I believe - russian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPgfOShs_Mk

What will take place soon.

http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_08/willie082009.html

Right now our economy is on a massive sugar high due to all these stimulus packages. Kinda like we ate a dozen doughnuts. Well, guess what comes after a massive sugar high -- A Big Crash! Look out rocks falling, I mean stocks falling.

spacer.png

It took place, I am sure that you think it is funny. However, what a waste of time and money. They could have used their time to investigate real crime. Instead they take apart an electromagnet. This amount of fear can only come due to the fact that they are afraid of something - not sure what.

I didn't say I thought it was funny. I asked

When they came to your house what did they ask you? Did they have a warrant or did you just let them in? Did it happen during the day or was it at night? Did you have a clue that the police were "looking" at you before it happened or was it a surprise? Was it the police, the Sheriff's Department or both?

In addition to the above can you tell us what they said they were so concerned about regarding your activities? Did they say what they originally thought the gadget might be (other than a mahnet)? Were you alone in your home when they came to your door to search?

• 2 weeks later...

To Darby:

I was not there. I was at my lawyers office. They ask me questions.

Speaking of the future I just bought more gold. I still remember you laughing at me when I predicted that gold would go up. Well, I currently hold gold & silver - physical.

Expect things to get worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG5eS7h6hvY

spacer.png

I was not there. I was at my lawyers office.

Are you sure that you were at your lawyers office? I understand that you weren't at the house but I thought that you were somewhere else other than your lawyer's office.

When they questioned you did they have any specific concern? Maybe something that they might have mentioned that didn't directly relate to your case but was still a cause for concern?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Darby:

I was asked a lot of question about my device. Funny, how people fear that which they do not understand. Perhaps, in the past a metal detector would have been called a devil stick and those using it would have inspired fear like dowsers do now.

What I am doing now is offering people who want to plant gardens some heirloom seeds. OK my email is HDRremovemeKID [at] HOTremovemeMAIL [dot] com.

Those that do remote viewing know what is coming. Believe me, ignoring danger and saying all is fine, is not going to save you. When the grocery store shelves are bare, you will remember what I predicted.

Kid,

Thank you for the reply.

Now let's recap your original responses to the questions that I recently asked.

In your original telling of the story you weren't in your attorneys' office when the police "raided" your home. In that telling you were in "the library" talking to your attorney.

A little over year after that original post of April 2004, June 2005, you were just returning from your first trip to Switzerland. You were looking for a summer job and had just obtained your original driver's license. That would make you 16 years old in June 2005 - and presumably just 16 years old. That means that you were most likely a high school sophomore when "The Raid" occured.

I asked you, specifically, what the officers asked you and if the questions were particularly relevent to the event beyond the obvious - that you posted a "time travel" gadget online. You never answered.

So, let's put this thing into some historical perspective. "The Raid" occured on April 20th, 2004. That's a very particular date in US History.

I'm going to make a bit of a sketch of you and it may or may not be accurate. When you were in high school circa 2004 you were considered to be a bit of an odd ball by your peers. You were a loner; a lone white male. You were into what your peers considered to be a fantasy world of time travel, death and destruction. You posted online a picture of a gadget that looked like a pipe with some sort of electronic circuitry attached. The gadget had wires coming out of the ends of the "pipe".

Of course April 20th, 2004 had some historical signifigance. It was precisely the fifth anniersary of the Columbine Massacre.

The questions that you avoided answering devolve to the following:

When the raid occured you were at school. Your attorney met you at school and s/he interviewed you in the school library. The police were concerned because you posted pictures online that, at least at first take, looked like a pipe bomb. You were the class "weirdoo", a lone white male outcast, dedicated to death and destruction who fit the profile of a potential neo-Columbine Massacre suspect who was raided on the fifth anniversary of the Columbine Massacre.

Now I don't care one way or the other what your response to this post will be. You're The Suspect and I expect that you would rationalize your behavior. But the bottom line is that you painted a target on your skull and dared the police to do something about it. You knew about Columbine, figured that into your scenario and went forward anyway.

Just one man's opinion, Kid.

Just Precious metals in the inmediate future...then nothing....only barter

Much better!

So what are you going to batter with for your electricity and ISP to get your PC online with this "much better" economic system? Moreover, what is your plan when you turn in your chit for "Three Hours Labor" and Farmer John tells you that you're five hours short of getting a 1/4 cup of rice?