A public apology to Darby and Pamela

ruthless

i would like to publicly apologize to darby and pamela.

i sometimes let my emotions control me. i have worked hard at getting this under control.

to darby: i am sorry that i talked to you so rudely. i am sorry of accusing you of all the things i accused you of. i hope you dont hold a grudge, but i understand if you do.

to pamela: i am sorry that i was so spiteful towards you. i can be a real [censored] sometimes.

have a good day.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruthless, its been a rough year for many of us.

I have a VERY hard time coming back to this forum,, as much as I love this place.

The memories are sometimes overwhelming.

for reasons, I care not to discuss.

Its just what it is,, ..

I dont think, that its that that important to say sorry,, at least where I stand, but I understand saying it.

Such is life.

i did remember. my mother was shot in the head. it will be the 10th year anniversary september 29th 1999.

i hold my head high because i know my mother is proud of me. i now live the life she wanted me to live. it wasnt always that way. i tried to kill myself by overdosing on every drug in the book.

when i ate 2 big bags of shrooms, i died, and went and faced god. i lost. i was in hell for ten thousand years, until i realized one thing. only if you knew...

i love you man. i pray for you all the time. i hope you dont follow the path i took. its hard. i know it is.

i have grown my hair since september 29th of last year. on september 29th, i will shave my head and give her my hair. it is my tribute to let her know i will never forget. it is my way of honoring her.