Earth's Crisis

Transient001

Re: Earth's Crisis

The Doomsday Clock will disappear at Midnight whenever it is.

The Atomic Clock at NIST had to have seconds added to it at the end of the year due to Earth being a wobbly planet. So they ended up going the wrong way and added a minute when they should have forwarded it a minute to four minutes before disappearing.

:eek:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Transient001,

our consciousness and subconsciousness manifest our reality. There are those that will see gloom and doom and there are those who will see enlightenment and those in between.

When a temporal date arrives, there will be major civil unrest for those who will it by thought. And for those who will enlightenment, they will get theirs. And those who think nothing of tidal waves and earthquakes...they too will get what they secretly wish for.

All of us on this planet will see all of these things. Just many events will not be global and therefore only affect a portion of the population.

We will all get what we deserve. You can not hide from that, so embrace it.

When that date comes-

I will have three things with me-

1. A chair.

2. Ice 101 Whiskey with a shot glass.

I am going to laugh at those who think that doomsday is coming. If it does occur, its the will of the people that had occurred it. I will sit there and get drunk. That's all I will do, besides thats all I can do and there's isn't much I and everybody else can do about it-

Just a reply. Perhaps there is no great wisdom in emotional garbage from a human. Perhaps it just ends like living in a gravitational well and there being further gravitational wells called 'black holes' that lead actually nowhere. My depth is immaterial to this conversation.

However, since I am not recognized as a Leader than that decision rests with them, and to pursue having the U.N. that mainly this Country pays for and then later states not to pay them revolves around a bigger central issue and that issue is 'Playing God' for whatever purposes that those Leaders see fit.

Perhaps they just don't realize that they are stuckies on this planet, inmates here, so far in 'time' so to speak.

A greater wisdom did not develop from the continual habits that people end up with. Shake yourself loose from having such an attitude, perhaps the Leaders will not.

It is not so much stated as the Acts out of humans that follow the preceived emotional garbage and garbage is garbage and I have to get rid of my garbage soon, but then it was food garbage and the emotional garbage I try and leave behind. This entire world so far is based on perceptions that border on emotional garbage at times. There is no great wisdom to that.

What I say will make little difference!

:eek:

:(

:)

To TimeCrime1986:

Sadly, the russians are far ahead of us. They have scalar technology which is far better than ABC - atomic, biological and chemical. Rain is a good example of the mindset of an american scientist, namely ridicule any new ideas. Please remember that although we had the first airplane thanks to the Wright bros, we were forced to use french airplanes in WWI. In WWII germany had the V2 rocket, even though Goddard the father of modern rocketry was america. When people asked me how we could go to the moon in 1969, but not in 2009 my answer was. The german scientists who took us to the moon are dead now. The show in now run by morons.

To trojan:

With RV we could have prevented 911. Instead the marching morons still have not found osama. I mean it took me all of 15 minutes to find him using RV.

To RainmanTime:

Today the dow was DOWn 217 points, yesterday it was down 217, Wednesday it went down 122. Unemployment is up in 43 states. I told you we face financial armageddon. The false rally is nearly over. I told you what was coming. Haiti is a good view of our future. No food, no fuel, no water, no power. The streets full of roving gangs.

To Paladius:

You said "There are those that will see gloom and doom" Well, those who do remote viewing see terrible times ahead. I call it the period of peril. The key is to prepare.

To Paradox:

You said "there's isn't much I and everybody else can do about it- " There is much we can do. I hope to help rebuild. Take a look at Haiti. The first order of business is to clear the streets so that supplies can flow. I will tell you that after WWIII, many cities are gone. However, there is still a large number of people who survive. Please remember that Haiti is reality. Book of Eli is fantasy. Leave the city, go to the country into areas with very low population density. Use a cell phone coverage map. If they do not cover it, then that is a good sign.

To Timenot:

You said "What I say will make little difference!" I disagree. back in 2005, I predicted that gold would go up and real estate would go down. Gold went from approx $400 an ounce to last month over $1200/oz. As you know real estate price collapsed. I predicted that the DOWn jones industrial average would go under 10,000 and it fell last year under 7,000. Those who listened to me and bought gold did well. Those who made fun of me where crushed.

To Cobalt:

You said "world will not ends on December 12, 2012" How true, but this century you will see global population drop below one billion. Eventually the following scripture will come true.

Isaiah 10

19 It will be like the trees of their forests.

So few of them will be left standing

that even a child could count them.

20 In days to come, some people will still be left alive in Israel.

They will be from Jacob's family line.

But they won't depend any longer on

the nation that struck them down.

Instead, they will truly depend on the Lord.

He is the Holy One of Israel.

To Timecrime:

The russians have the right idea and will try to prevent Apophis from hitting earth. Already, US shows typical debunker ostrich response. Sooner or later our luck will run out.

Time in perspective

An hour is 1,200 seconds

a million seconds is 12 days

a billion seconds is 35 years

a trillion seconds in 35,000 years

There were Neanderthals back then.

OK here are more figures for you. The US now has less than 10 million factory workers, and approx two million farms. The average farmer makes less than $50,000/year and is over 50 years of age. Few young people are moving in.

http://www.epa.gov/oecaagct/ag101/demographics.html

Where I live many former farms are empty, with weeds overgrown.

People of riches will be reduced to rags. In an instant vast fortunes will be gone.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/ambroseevans_pritchard/6962632/America-slides-deeper-into-depression-as-Wall-Street-revels.html

Where you live former farms are empty. That is good I think. Good land is getting harder to find now days. If were you live there is plenty of land to go around I see that as a good thing. Back in the old days most people lived off a few acres of land or more they can do it again. There are plenty of people around that still make there living farming but not commercially just for themselves. Riches to Rags. I would like to be a fly on that wall watching those sort of people try to live. Most people now days have to have a bread maker and store bought yeast to make a batch of bread. The old timers did it much differently with wild yeast and storing a bit of left over bread from each batch for the next batch of bread and cooking it in a wood burning stove. Use to a root cellar was how food was stored and a hand dug wheel for getting water. Wood for the winter suffer through the summer heat. Oh yeah, bring back the good ole days. I dont care. Home grown tomatoes beat the genetically altered tomatoes any day. The Russians have scared a lot of people with altering a asteroid's path. Russia has always been a troubled country. If their economy gets off the ground they will make trouble around the globe. If their economy does not go strong they will still be a troubled country. Russia is trouble any way you go.

Ah, just a reply.

An hour is 60x60 or 3600 seconds.

The brains leave the area and return but the physical bodies remain.

The dollar may not have come first, as some people claim as they make money off of foreign Countries paying little, and yes, they do need help to "Grow a Brain" but then read previous line.

Same way with others on this Planet and in this Country. In Einstein's brain came General Relativity and Special Relativity, but in the case of some of these brains - we don't know if they go - up or down or sideways.

And what of God, the Saints, and the so-called Earthquakes, and shaking and trembling of the Earth and the humans on it. There was a choice, ah but then, the Archbishop of SF don't really either agree with Nancy Pelosi and all the rest no matter what religion. With Muslims, I think they cut your head and hands off, here it is different. They want to include you as long as you are seemingly with the brain somewhere else, and they don't want to have to pay you.

Their brains have left the area and perhaps never to return, but as of yet, their physical bodies remain.

:confused:

Not that confused!

Not any at all!

No!

timenot: The majority of human thought is garbage these days. Any wisdom (with the exception of new technical discoveries in past few hundred years) that the human race had 1000's of years ago has mostly been lost now. I think some of those hard core Mayan wisemen descendants and some monks in Tibet now hold the majority of human wisdom.

h-kid: Being that you remote view, I am surprised you refer to global population below 1B in this century and not this decade. I am curious of why the vague timeline, when I think you know otherwise.

In terms of preparedness.. I recommend everyone has a hiker backpack(comfortable to wear) that is about HALF full. Fill that half with a pistol and a few full clips, about 25 cliff bars (or similar small, dense food source), a small water filter hand pump (or a smalll bottle of chlorine, provided you know how to make a filter to remove particulates and single cell organisms), water canteen or bottle, a pair of microfiber socks AND and pair of wool socks, a hand crank flash light (which could be taken apart and use the generator to charge small electronics), $1000 cash, 10 oz. silver, 2 oz. gold, and some basic medical supplies (advil, aspirin, neosporin, cold medicine,anti-diahrea tablets, antibiotic if you can get them, iodine tablets for protecting your thyroid in case of radiative bull [censored]), bic lighter. And if you have to leave your house, leave the cotton clothes at home. Once wet, they stay wet.

Did I miss anything? With that pack, you could walk for at least a week, and have a good amount emergency materials and goods to trade with.

I for one certainly have no death wish and I don't care to entertain apocalyptic end of the world or contrive false info like those who made repeating claims that Planet X was approaching on certain dates and never did. I don't believe in those who claim to be Time Travelers on here, whose just doing it just to see what all attention they can get and laugh about it later. Just like the supposed John Titor did. The problem with the global community is we haven't been building underground. Because without any protective barrier technology in place, we are all open for disaster. As like Deep Impact movie tries to point out, that a meteor/asteroid impacting the earth happen before and it will happen again. Our moon can't protect us from every incoming. Even a large enough asteroid can disintegrate the moon and send fiery debri down on us from it. The approaching near earth asteroid is not a mere hoax or astronomers wouldn't have brought it up and the russians wouldn't be planning on launching some rocket as to hopefully thwart it's course toward us. If the asteriod comes too close to the Earth chances are it could be dragging smaller meteors chunks behind. Our gravitational pull will cause such to rain down on our planet's surface. I believe it will cause enough damage on a global scale of which we won't be able to recover from and most of humanity would be wiped out. Making our world unlivable. Even if it doesn't happen, the experts say 15 years later the same asteroid will surely have impact course on our world. That could be the Biblical wormwood. I believe from Bibicial Revelations that ahuge enough meteor will come down and destroy all of New York City. It's not a matter of if but when. We can either sit around and scoff at it in disbelief or wisely prepare for it. I think it's crazy enough that when we didn't need bomb shelters during the 1950's, people were building them and now when we really need protective living quarters, hardly nobody is building them. Everyone should all pray or we can kiss our existence goodbye. I know not everyone believes in God or Jesus, but I know from experience prayer does make a difference.

To hdrkid:

"Sadly, the russians are far ahead of us. They have scalar technology which is far better than ABC - atomic, biological and chemical. Rain is a good example of the mindset of an american scientist, namely ridicule any new ideas. Please remember that although we had the first airplane thanks to the Wright bros, we were forced to use french airplanes in WWI. In WWII germany had the V2 rocket, even though Goddard the father of modern rocketry was america. When people asked me how we could go to the moon in 1969, but not in 2009 my answer was. The german scientists who took us to the moon are dead now. The show in now run by morons."

Pretty much the USA is run by Morons. We changed to a African-American president on the promise of change and the USA is in more debt than ever. The intentions might of been good. Every president has good intentions but nothing is learned. No new knowledge or wisdom is gained. China and Russia are more prepared than ever for nuclear war with the US with more weapons and strategy than the USA has. Where are our mobile ground launchers? Man I could make a list but then this would be to long. On the war note more nations every day are preparing to fight the USA. The list of anti-American coalition countries China and Russia are building is getting longer all the time. Now they are helping those countries get Nuclear capabilities. Iran was not an accident nor was N. Korea. Yes, they are getting ahead of us more and more every day as the USA looses its ability to compete in the global economy, its debt increases, and its federal revenue decreases, and as the USA states get closer and closer to bankruptcy. And of course as the USA dollar declines in value and will stop being the international currency of choice. No wonder jobs are getting harder to find in America. The world now is going to have to play by China's rules that is the way things are going to go.

TimeNote_O:

"Ah, just a reply.

An hour is 60x60 or 3600 seconds.

The brains leave the area and return but the physical bodies remain.

The dollar may not have come first, as some people claim as they make money off of foreign Countries paying little, and yes, they do need help to "Grow a Brain" but then read previous line.

Same way with others on this Planet and in this Country. In Einstein's brain came General Relativity and Special Relativity, but in the case of some of these brains - we don't know if they go - up or down or sideways.

And what of God, the Saints, and the so-called Earthquakes, and shaking and trembling of the Earth and the humans on it. There was a choice, ah but then, the Archbishop of SF don't really either agree with Nancy Pelosi and all the rest no matter what religion. With Muslims, I think they cut your head and hands off, here it is different. They want to include you as long as you are seemingly with the brain somewhere else, and they don't want to have to pay you.

Their brains have left the area and perhaps never to return, but as of yet, their physical bodies remain.

Not that confused!

Not any at all!

No!"

Ok

TC, I agree with most of what you say, however, I must disagree on one point. The is US is plenty prepared for global war. What is unique about the USA is that we pay for levels of government that are often redundant and layered. The benefit if this however, as compared to china or russia, is that we do not have a "public" realm, and a "secret" realm of government. We have a public realm and many, many secret realms or levels of government.

The USA did not drop any ball in terms of global defense OR offense. Rather, we have developed space weapons like no other. While weaponizing space was considered against international law in the 80's and 90's, we where going gang busters using regan starwars technology that was said to have never fruited into anything. It is actually one of the few things this country has done in the past 25 yrs that I can truly say makes me proud to be an American.

The only problem is that there is a limited group of people in control and I do not know where their loyalties lie. I hopeful though that they are patriots of the purest sense, thus reinforcing how they have kept the secret so long.

• 3 months later...

Thought it was time to poke hdrkid again:

To All:

Happy new year. I predict that in the next decade gold goes to $2000/oz, and gas over $3/gal next year.

Because hdrkid has been so frequently incorrect with his gas price predictions, here we see he has taken a conservative approach. Surely, he thinks, that the average national gas price for regular unleaded will have to rise above $3/gallon in 2010....right???

Heck, even I thought it would do so, and I do not claim to be a time travler, I just claim to have fairly decent economic analytical skills. But what have we here???

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/05/09/gas.prices/?hpt=T2

"Gasoline prices at the pump have climbed more than 7 cents per gallon in the past two weeks, but could plummet soon with declining crude oil prices, according to a survey published Sunday.

The national average for a gallon of gasoline is $2.92, the Lundberg Survey found in an analysis conducted May 7."

Wow... that means, even with the recent slight run-up in prices, that hdrkid's prediction of "gas over $3/gallon" has not yet come true! And from what this article is saying, it may never get there!

"But drivers will likely start paying less for gas in the coming days as oil prices fall, survey publisher Trilby Lundberg told CNN.

"Retail prices will be tumbling down," she said. "But we cannot know how much or exactly when."

Crude prices have dropped about $1.78 per gallon in the past two weeks, she said.

While not guaranteed, the likely trend for dropping oil prices means the national average may not reach the $3 mark all summer, Lundberg said."

You mean to say that hdrkid's prediction about gas prices will be WRONG AGAIN!?!?!?!

Say it isn't so! :D

And since it has become a tradition, let me link into the chart for average national price of unleaded gas:

spacer.png

RMT

Ah, no, those gasoline prices will go up, they always do around the first real holiday of the year and warm weather starting - the end of May. Oh, and they stated that gasoline prices go up in the summer because of additives they have to add to the oil in the summer (like there is nothing in gasoline in the winter??).

Nah, it is like State Consumer Taxes and them rounding off to whole dollars, so you actually pay more for the buying something out of State (like from IOWA) like what happens with Consumer Tax and State Taxes. No, they are what they are - weasels and that is all that they have ever been.

Computer can work with dollars and cents - it's called BCD-binary coded decimal.

Weasels and they all have to go - out the door.

Even Gates calls for less spending from the Pentagon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

But the new version may be in 24-bit audio, and some people need Rap in 24-bit audio.

http://www.cakewalk.com

Not an Endorsement or anything else, but like the FCC gave Hollywood the okay today,

lawyers have to also go - out the door.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXkDneBKOmo

too many effects, but then I guess there are other JT videos also out there. So What?

It's merely entertainment, and it is just not Hollywood where the FCC gives them what they want.

:)

Which ends up meaning to me, who's gonna buy it along with the predictions that other people keep coming out with? Those present-time predicting time travellers have everything on the likes of John Titor.

(if you believe them).