I Am Creating A Time Traveling Agency.

BrandonKeys39

Hi hello I am going to be creating a Time Travel Agency that will go into creating Time Traveling Police and Time Traveling Cops they will be used for the protection of the Timeline, Timestream, Worldline, "Time Singularity to Zero Point" etc...!!! etc...!!! called the; North American Timecop Allaince and the Time Travel Law Enforcment group called the North America Timcop Agency. This will be created through the Western Alliance of the United States and Canada by a joint effort and collaboration of both Government Powers after the year 2015 and 2016.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By gathering, grouping, and combining any and all other and fellow Time Travelers to join up with my Timecop Agency and for people who exist here in circa 2010 of the Timeline, Timestream, Worldline etc... etc... to of those who have both studied heavely and did ther research in some of their fields of scientific and temporal homework and fields of study.

My agency will also be used to help moniture, track down and capture Evil, Malicius, and Melovelent "Time Travelers" from corrupting and destroying the Timeline, Timestream otherwise would coused deaths of millions of other people on Earth. Earthquakes, Bacteral Viruses, Hurricanes, Floods are the couse of any or all of these Evil, Malicius, and Melovelent "Time Travelers" braught on by the "Timperol Cold War" of 2004, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2020, 2025 and 2163.

Bacteral Viruses

What the hell is a bacterial virus? Did young Mr. Staphylococcus catch a cold?

I'll give you some help here:

moniture - monitor

Malicius - malicious

Melovelent - malevolent

coused - cause

couse - cause

braught - brought

Timperol - temporal

Come on. This is a written medium. Turn on the spell check. And, no. Don't complain that you're being picked on because you can't spell. Whether one assumes that you're being serious or assumes that you're joking, you want to make a point, the point is in writing and how you present it will play its part in making the point.

• 2 weeks later...
Eh, who cares about spelling. The point was communicated effectively.

Ummmm, no. Actually, Paladius, the spelling is not a problem. Were you to understand what Darby is pointing out, you might have gotten it. A bacteria and a virus are two different things. Putting them together as "bacterial virus" is complete nonsense given how they are different.

Google is your friend.

RMT

Paladius,

Eh, who cares about spelling. The point was communicated effectively.

Precisely - as to the second sentence above. I tried to make that point. This is a written medium and the endeavour is to communicate effectively. When one, as Ray pointed out, makes nonsense statements using contradictory terms like "bacterial virus" the communication's effectiveness is seriously eroded. It sounds like, and is, made up meaningless techno-babble. Add to that the obvious lack of effort to even attempt self editing for grammar and spelling then the effectiveness is completely lost.

And viola! How effective has his thread been?

What I really suspect is that we had a 14 year old kid with some half baked ideas and a properly inquisitive mind. For now he simply lacks the writing skills to make himself heard. That should change with time. In the mean time he'll just have to live with the criticism and lack of respect for his written opinions. Life is tough but that's "life" in a nutshell.

What I really suspect is that we had a 14 year old kid with some half baked ideas and a properly inquisitive mind.

The timing of the registration of Brandon Keys is somewhat suspect...within a couple of days of David Kinky's Time Traveler Competition as posted in the Time Travel Claims section.

However...since we are now placing authored material under the microscope for proper grammer, spelling and use of terminology ;

...using contradictory terms like "bacterial virus"...

bacterial virus

n.

A virus that injects its genome into a host bacteria, initiating production of new viruses and viral DNA; a bacteriophage. ( medical-dictionary )

If Brandon Keys wants to :

... help moniture, track down and capture Evil, Malicius, and Melovelent "Time Travelers" from corrupting and destroying the Timeline, Timestream otherwise would coused deaths of millions of other people on Earth. Earthquakes, Bacteral Viruses, Hurricanes, Floods are the couse of any or all of these Evil, Malicius, and Melovelent "Time Travelers" braught on by the "Timperol Cold War" of 2004, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2020, 2025 and 2163.

Have at it, Brandon. spacer.png

I disagree. I read the term "bacterial virus" and understood it to mean some sort of biological entity/weapon/disease. I did not take it literally as a scientific term. From the perspective of

person who may have been a child when a parge portion of the planets population died, it seems knowing that it was biological, vs radiation vs starvation vs asteroid, etc was the important thing to know. Bacteria, Virus, virus-bacteria...who cares. We are not doctors.

Ponder, if you will, a real time traveler from a future where society has been broken down to ashes at some point prior to the time traveling. Lets say this story is/was true (and I am not sure what to believe yet, but giving benefit of doubt until I think otherwise). If someone only a few years old when the SHTF and society falls, and if they were be used as cannon fodder (aka test subjects) in a future time travel device, why would you expect them to have anything other than limited spelling capability? If you grew up in the mountains basically hiding from what is left of a fallen society, would the parents spend time teaching the kid to spell? Nope. So, where RMT and Darby dismiss this story as hoax because of poor grammar, I become more interested because of the poor grammar.

For me, it is wise to play along and extract as much information as possible, then make a decision as to the truthfulness of the story.

Just my 2 cents.

Ponder, if you will, a real time traveler from a future where society has been broken down to ashes at some point prior to the time traveling. Lets say this story is/was true (and I am not sure what to believe yet, but giving benefit of doubt until I think otherwise). If someone only a few years old when the SHTF and society falls, and if they were be used as cannon fodder (aka test subjects) in a future time travel device, why would you expect them to have anything other than limited spelling capability? If you grew up in the mountains basically hiding from what is left of a fallen society, would the parents spend time teaching the kid to spell? Nope. So, where RMT and Darby dismiss this story as hoax because of poor grammar, I become more interested because of the poor grammar.

Even if this were so for any particular time traveler, doesn't apply to Brandon.

I was mistaken regarding my guess that Brandon was responding to Dave's Competition, and know for a fact that Brandon is NOT a time traveler, and is NOT from the future.

I don't believe that Brandon has actually made the claim of being from the future.

~~~~

Brandon...correct me if I'm wrong, but, you aren't claiming to be a time traveler from the future, are you ?