Congrats to Cal Poly Pomona Aero Engineering 2012 Grads

RainmanTime

Today another set of graduating seniors walked with their papers from the program I teach in. Damn proud of them, I am. This is the job I get the most satisfaction from doing. And to those students who have lurked here from time to time: Congrats, and I want you to go out, do great things, and report back to me to share your experiences as professionals. Now the fun begins for you!

Ray

corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today another set of graduating seniors walked with their papers from the program I teach in. Damn proud of them, I am. This is the job I get the most satisfaction from doing. And to those students who have lurked here from time to time: Congrats, and I want you to go out, do great things, and report back to me to share your experiences as professionals. Now the fun begins for you!

Ray

Here. Here.

And congrats to concensus All-American Geoff Broussard, Cal-Poly Pomona baseball, who was slected by the Phillies in the Rule 4 amateur draft a couple of days ago.

Just another damned cowboy with a college education.

And congrats to concensus All-American Geoff Broussard, Cal-Poly Pomona baseball, who was slected by the Phillies in the Rule 4 amateur draft a couple of days ago.

Wow, that's cool and I didn't even know! But we have always had some top baseball teams in our NCAA division. I went to Cal Poly during the John Scolinos coaching days. He's a CPP legend! :)

RMT

corruptissima re publica plurimae leges