Some Possible Time Traveling Artifacts

Transient001

As a response to those wanting to see a better, more inspiring Time Travel gadget I asked my grandson to look for these on the Chrononet...I mean Internet; since you all know I am not a Time Traveler but a member of a Time Traveling Family. These are some of the things we could come up with. And no, I will not show you my own device out of....fear of being detected.

The ever handy WorldWatch 1000 made in Altheas Circa 40,000 BC

spacer.png

The concealable TimeCurve Mark 2

spacer.png

The High End Super Expensive RogueTime made by Timex Ex-Cor

spacer.png

The cumbersome steam punkish Chronodial, nwas never too popular

spacer.png

The quite handy Doubletimer F3 RobCo preproduction experimental model "Pip-Boy".

spacer.png

My first Jumper. A handcrafted TL963(time-leaper) with a range of an outstanding 500 years!!!!

spacer.png

A familiar note is the Backwalker Mark II

spacer.png

The portable, yet cumbersome, Timebox

spacer.png

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello my time traveling friends, here are some more of the quite famous and very handy time traveling devices;

The OMNI....it needs no description.

spacer.png

The Timescope Mark IV

spacer.png

The Time-Dial TL-078 Ernest-Clyde produced by Goerg Ernest and Robert Clyde in Victorian London

spacer.png

The Chronambulator Dial Time Machine by Edgard Scott-Gerard 1756

spacer.png

A reconverted Timephaser VIII adjusted to traverse over 10,000 years in a single time jump

spacer.png

The Portable Time-Rifter FTL-III Produced by the Military

spacer.png

The little known and rarely used Parker Time Velos IX

spacer.png

The interior Tesla Engines of the Fugit

spacer.png

The superior quality TEMPUS manufactured by Galatian Corp in 5823

spacer.png

It just has to do with how the watch effects my blood, but other than that there's not much else to say or I don't fully understand. I don't wear a watch right now and so things get trippy for me and I need to seriously leave this forum, but it's nice talking with everyone. I'm just getting too tripped out now and I need to leave. It's too real for me. I need to leave for my sanity because entering into different dimentions is bad enough, but I want to stay in this timeline and don't know how yet. This is the best timeline.

Hello my time traveling friends, here are some more of the quite famous and very handy time traveling devices;

The OMNI....it needs no description.

spacer.png

Hi Transient001,

Here is a software version of the OMNI created by myself, using 21st century technology with the iPhone by Apple. It will locate the user and directions/distance to the destination.

It is integrated with robotic speech and voice recognition for the legally blind people.

Nav Star USA edition for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

This product works in the early 21st century only.

Does it work to mark a location you are at already and then you can send it to someone else? This would be great for geocaching.

No but I can make one.

Do you need it to integrate with text message, camera photo and audio recording and save it in a server, setting a time and date to send your location/recording/message/photo to your friends or future self as well?

How about mark locations you've been to as in Latitude but put it into record so that you can find whatever you are looking for? Add video and such or audio recordings and it may be easier to find at that moment in time. Just a thought.

With the current technology, video may take too much time to upload, camera photo and audio recordings are okay. And send it to a server and email it to your friends at present or future self later on the selected date. But remember it will only work in the early 21 century onward, I do not have the power to send the servers and satellites back beyond 21 century. (Now where is Dr. Who and his Tardis when you need him to deliver the server and satellite to the past. :D Unless the quantum entanglement data transfer is cheap enough to produce in the future phones and the data can be sent to the future servers and satellites in time dilation.)

Hello, thanks for watching. I will now offer you with some of the ships that take us to the multitude of times.

The predecessor of the first HourGlass Class Timeship.

spacer.png

An Old Empire Callidon Era Temporal Destroyer. These were usually developed by Erdans (Earthlings) in Alpha and Proxima.

spacer.png

This one is a Timeraker from post Imperial times, approximately 2,000 years after the Fourth Cycle of Kelligar and the disbandment of the last Cretonian TimeFleet.

spacer.png

This one is one of the Aderdeleen's ancient unchanging models of temporal destroyers. This one was known as a Menace Class Time Warship. Ultimately fearsome in battle, never a pretty sight.

spacer.png

This one is quite popular among time travelers of all times and eras. This is a Chronocord Class transport vessel. It can accommodate a crew of 45 and could make a jump of at least 10,000 years an hour; quite fast.

spacer.png

The familiar T-Plat (Temporal Platform) used in the early 40th century to study the past without affecting the timeline. From sub-orbital heights they looked unseen.

spacer.png

Another personal favorite. Almost two million years forward. This is a Ne Vallidor (Fourth Earth) Mamoth Class Temporalwhale. A small artificial nation with a crew of 300,000 and a population of up to a million. It was used in the far distant future times when the lights began to flicker.

spacer.png

An Iorian Class World Builder. It was used by the very first Iorians to traverse the Galaxy.

spacer.png

A temporal fleet of the Early Cycles back on Geartha during the Rift Wars.

spacer.png

And just for those who came back expecting to see some more timeships here are a few;

Ten Million years forward, enter the Aventine Regime, by then Tenth Earth is just another memory in a distant unrecorded myth. This is a Gladium Class Temporal Warship.

spacer.png

This is another vessel from that same period, its a Nemeseene Timeripper the opposing force against the human-like Aventine

spacer.png

An Orbital Linear TimeCruiser, it was used by 1ooth century Humans, they used Linear Time Engines with capabilities of 50,000 years in a single time-jump

spacer.png

The farthest I've been able to go is 10,000 million years into the future. There the most advanced specie is known as Harnenari. They are Human descent. Their most impressive timeship is the Halcyon Class TimeLiner

spacer.png

The celestial looking city is nothing more than a Lambrian Timecity. This one is circa 700,000 years forth.

spacer.png

Another Geraz-nuk-oth creation from the farthest times, the Radiance Class Timedestroyer

spacer.png

spacer.pnga member of the Harnenari, they all are androginous (most possibly given to the fact that they are all born from clone baths.

A deadly Wing Class Battle Mamoth of the Great Time War. Another vessel as impressive as time traveling itself.

spacer.png

Finally, this massive vessel is a Corona Class ParagonCruiser. It was the latest Harnenari timeships and most possibly the last one I would ever like to encounter.

spacer.png