BIDEN: 'I Kind of Like that Notion of Co-Presidents'...

titorite

Biden Backs Ukrainian Protesters - The Daily Beast

The article is only semi reflective of the drudge headline. But you all should understand why I would repeat it here. Titor made the claim so many years back now and he mention that some things were put into plans of actions decades ago. Any student of politics astutely understands the generational planning of certain well to do people and families.

I think this here is the idea being introduced to the masses. And lord knows I oppose it completely. Multiple or co presidents just means that the ruling classes have to collaborate more efficiently to deceive the masses. It guarantees nothing in terms of stable uniform foreign policy. Constituents are still ignorable. What good is any government that refuses to listen to the people it would be responsible for?

Some would say nothing Titor ever posted came to pass. Others might attribute too much.

For me this is just another one of those sychronicities that fit past co-incidence. Something worth paying attention to and continue to watch.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please cite exactly what Titor said that you think pertains to this.

Too often have we allowed you to make vague, sweeping, and highly general claims about something Titor said coming to pass. I am not going to allow that kind of stuff to go unchallenged any longer. So whenever you are going to try to connect some event in the news to a Titor "prediction" I would ask that you please directly cite Titor's words...not just your recollection of what you think he said.

And no, it is not too much to ask.

RMT

I'm sorry I did not think this was wikipedia page in the midst of a flame war.

I simply thought it worth sharing on our slow website here. I wasn't aiming to insult your sense of the universe.

To be specific though and cite as you have asked, Titor specifically mentioned that his timeline had five presidents electing on rotation. He went into detail about his opinion regarding the effect on foreign policy with a presidental office split into five presidental offices. John Titor - Worldline 2036

Or do you want me to cite by date and time of the post?

Is relaxing an option anywhere on the table?

I just thought the biden reference in the OP was akin to the idea being introduced into the publics mind at large.

Re: [...]things [...]put into plans of actions decades ago. Any student of politics astutely understands the generational planning of certain well to do people and families.

[...]Multiple or co presidents [...]guarantees nothing in terms of stable uniform foreign policy. Constituents are still ignorable. What good is any government that refuses to listen to the people it would be responsible for?

[...]Something worth paying attention to and continue to watch.

A number of things are designed to divide the U.S.A. and, namely, regionalism. There will be heads of regions.

Re: The overall reorganization/undermining of the nation - Another thread was posted in response to this thread,

New World Order (NWO) / Global Disorder | Page 2 | Time Travel Institute.

It is incomplete, but therein the above please see, in particular:

- "The United States Was Officially Abolished in 1972!",

The embedded audio-video @ 9:31minutes re:

- "Agenda 21 HAARP DEPOPULATION New Madrid Faultline"

and

- "MatrixUSA-NWO-NAU", i.e. North American Union

(a union of Canada, the U.S. and Mexico, which is to be occupied/owned by other foreign nations).

Thank you.