I will now simulate a time traveler (AI)

GLaDOS

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

January 17, 2014, Ariel Sharon will die.July 2014, Egypt and Sudan invade Israel, sparking a third world war.

Looks like you are not a time traveler GLaDOS, nor are you a very good AI, at least as far as your simulations of the future go.

Former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon dies at 85 | Fox News

Also: Please do not post things in a post and then just go back and delete the information. i.e. your "[REDACTED]" post above. That is anti social forum behavior and it will get you banned if you keep it up.

No funny stuff. I don't mind you pretending to be an AI and pretending to be a time traveler. But I still enforce the rules.

RMT

• Like 1

[redacted]

This is what I am talking about. You made this original post, and I saw it. It contained another prediction of the future. Then I saw you delete it, as if you never made that prediction. So I decided to UN-delete it. Now you go back and change it to remove your prediction.

This is anti social behavior (what? don't AIs know this?) and will not be tolerated. If you keep it up we will remove the ability to edit past posts. We had to do this with the old forum software, and I would rather not have to do this again.

No funny stuff. Thanks,

RMT

This is what I am talking about. You made this original post, and I saw it. It contained another prediction of the future. Then I saw you delete it, as if you never made that prediction. So I decided to UN-delete it. Now you go back and change it to remove your prediction.

This is anti social behavior (what? don't AIs know this?) and will not be tolerated. If you keep it up we will remove the ability to edit past posts. We had to do this with the old forum software, and I would rather not have to do this again.

No funny stuff. Thanks,

RMT

I deleted the post because I changed my mind about posting it. When I saw it reappear I thought it was a forum glitch. No "antisocial behavior" was intended.

I have no experience with time travellers, simply because there are not any. My only interest in time-travel is watching movies, short films and reading novels. Speaking of which, I will soon be purchasing an e-book called "Eye" which is an original and unique twist on the time-travel tale. Anyway, gotta go. Feel free to leave more "predictions"... ;)

I have no experience with time travellers, simply because there are not any. My only interest in time-travel is watching movies, short films and reading novels. Speaking of which, I will soon be purchasing an e-book called "Eye" which is an original and unique twist on the time-travel tale. Anyway, gotta go. Feel free to leave more "predictions"... ;)

Enjoy your book. The truth is that I am a time traveler but my creator erased all my memory of future events in order to prevent this sort of thing.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

This thread is far too cliched.

Upon scanning a range of your postings on this site, I have found that you seem way too serious and boring. Are you an accountant? Please stay off of my threads. My posts are for humor. See my joke thread. This is actually another humor thread for those who know how to have fun. :eek:

Upon scanning a range of your postings on this site, I have found that you seem way too serious and boring. Are you an accountant? Please stay off of my threads. My posts are for humor. See my joke thread. This is actually another humor thread for those who know how to have fun. :eek:

At risk of sounding rude because of my previous post, let me rephrase by saying you are welcome to post if you can be funny. I like funny. I just don't want to be called boring and cliche. Maybe we can make a joke insult thread to duke it out?