• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 years later...

"What is meditation and subconscious regression?"

I had to wait til now to answer. Wanderlust can explain meditation. Subconscious regression is the precursor to age regression where you put yourself in a childs body. Today, in 2020 6 years from your post we now have Regenerative research that helps with physical regression instead of just mental. Or in Christian terms like you and I, spiritual regression allowing us to live innocently in a 100% justified life. Enjoy married life. You did a good job.

I was thinking more of a PilehigherDeeper comp. What is with doppelgängers anyway? They just weave in and out like they own the place.

I suppose you think this is a B.S. competition. Leona Woods is my granddaughter.

I lost my girlfriend in 2009. Went to the Lab in ortn in 2014. Met the librarian at the time. I told him the 20 version of Libby was a 99% of her. Made me mad. So that lead to gravitonics and IBM with time reversal and the removal of the C in IBM. I don't know Jack, but he knows me so he's toying with me.

• Like 1

As far as I know no one has a definitive answer on what the doppelganger phenomena actually is. All we have so far is just mere speculation.

Titor showed up last week here with a private message to me that I got when I registered this morning. I copied the link to his new profile before it disappeared. I guess everyone has it by now. I sent him a profile message, waiting for his response. https://bbs.timetravel.institute/members/john-titor-2036.5878/

• Like 1

Titor showed up last week here with a private message to me that I got when I registered this morning. I copied the link to his new profile before it disappeared. I guess everyone has it by now. I sent him a profile message, waiting for his response. https://bbs.timetravel.institute/members/john-titor-2036.5878/

Not sure if u guys see the message glitch in bottom right of website. If you triple click on it, copy and paste in a text app, you get the link. I can see the message on my computer, yours too?