Die Glocke

PaulaJedi

I don't know. With the technology today very successful fakes can be done. For this particular photo no one has mentioned Kim Kardashian. I also noticed a small difference in the shape of the ear. They may still be different females.

Ruthless mentioned it was Kim Kardashian further on up in this thread. That's where I got it from. If you want, send me your picture. I can insert you in the picture instead. And the program I would use to do it is 20 years old.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

For those interested and able to get the American Heroes Channel there will be a show, Forbidden History, on Top Secret Nazi UFO's, airing on 3/26/15. It may just be a re-presentation of everything already seen and known, but it may be interesting.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand. � Albert Einstein

• 2 weeks later...

Reminds me a bit of the bell outside the 1936 Olympic Stadium in Berlin. It also has a swastika, but one quarter of it has been filled in as swastikas are not permitted to be shown in Germany any more.

spacer.pngBerlin 2014 by bunkertouren, on Flickr

spacer.pngStadion 10 by Ben Tourism, on Flickr

Always too little.

Always too much.

Time the Enemy.

• 5 years later...