Hello, I'm John Titor

JohnTitor_01

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

lets get down to the facts. Titor reports he was sent back to 1975 to retrieve the IBM computer. this 5100's series was not used publicly nor professionally. i know i was there. it is reported to sell for 8 grand. but was discontinued shortly after 1978. where in 1978 a new 5100's series was developed with an internal 12 inch floppy drive. again i know about that. i bought one in 1981 for 25,000 dollars for my military works. the only immediate use of such a computer was for ease of data storage beyond the real to reals of the times that was not practical for military operations in the field.

in the works Titor describes he would need to retrieve the data storage floppies as well as the computer. it would take well over 50 large file cabinets of floppies to complete the works he was ordered to retrieve. most of which was nothing more then publications stored on those floppily disks.

think about it Titor. one disk could not hold more then 128 kilobites of data information of the newer model i used. the one you were seeking only held 80 kilobites of data. do the math. you would need 100 million disks to become useful. your military orders were impractical.

lets get down to the facts. Titor reports he was sent back to 1975 to retrieve the IBM computer. this 5100's series was not used publicly nor professionally. i know i was there. it is reported to sell for 8 grand. but was discontinued shortly after 1978. where in 1978 a new 5100's series was developed with an internal 12 inch floppy drive. again i know about that. i bought one in 1981 for 25,000 dollars for my military works. the only immediate use of such a computer was for ease of data storage beyond the real to reals of the times that was not practical for military operations in the field.

in the works Titor describes he would need to retrieve the data storage floppies as well as the computer. it would take well over 50 large file cabinets of floppies to complete the works he was ordered to retrieve. most of which was nothing more then publications stored on those floppily disks.

think about it Titor. one disk could not hold more then 128 kilobites of data information of the newer model i used. the one you were seeking only held 80 kilobites of data. do the math. you would need 100 million disks to become useful. your military orders were impractical.

Titor was supplied with all necessary modern technology to complete his assignment.

He obtained the 5100 to address a future Unix issue.

Guest 2, the reason that Titor was sent back for the 5100 was that computer's ability to program other computers from base-log up.There are two possibilities here, that there had been an atomic war and all data from data warehouses had become EMP erased and or a cascade series of emissions from the sun, which had acted within the same mode as an EMP burst.

Pinterest

Unix 2038 Bug. Perhaps they fixed it and sent it back to 1975, with instructions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2038_problem

"I was “sent” to get an IBM computer system called the 5100. It was one the first portable computers made and it has the ability to read the older IBM programming languages in addition to APL and Basic. We need they system to “debug” various legacy computer programs in 2036. UNIX has a problem in 2038."

• 2 weeks later...
LOL, okay sure. That's why your account's time zone is set to +1 GMT and the IP shown as being used for your registration and all three posts are the same (thus far).

Disconnect from your current Tor node, connect to another and we'll see where that puts you on the map ;)

And he was never heard from again.

Always too little.

Always too much.

Time the Enemy.

Ahhh' he was heard from and of again.Read a little?

Umm, no, I don't believe that the member registered as "JohnTitor_01" has posted again after Cosmo's calling him out. Feel free to show me where if you see otherwise. But, maybe I am misinterpreting your somewhat confusing grammar...

• Like 1

Always too little.

Always too much.

Time the Enemy.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, John Titor, if you can give me any hard evidence that your apparatus exists, of course I can reveal that I'm ready to testify to being happy to make sure that we will both have a good reason to time travel, greetings, good luck, 'J.A.' - P.S.: Here my priv. phone, 00562 2886 0499, if you lie on any topic, don't believe me for anything, it's yourself, who give me no idea, anyway that I can fail to be whatever good optimist, forever to be, yet contradicted by the fact that there are many people, paranoidly against me being just myself, the word just, a good detail, they just don't understand, give me no right, whatsoever that I can seem to be happy w., my online addr.: [email protected], right here, right now it's the last time, I post it, there's more to me, than just met your eye!

Well, John Titor, if you can give me any hard evidence that your apparatus exists, of course I can reveal that I'm ready to testify to being happy to make sure that we will both have a good reason to time travel, greetings, good luck, 'J.A.' - P.S.: Here my priv. phone, 00562 2886 0499, if you lie on any topic, don't believe me for anything, it's yourself, who give me no idea, anyway that I can fail to be whatever good optimist, forever to be, yet contradicted by the fact that there are many people, paranoidly against me being just myself, the word just, a good detail, they just don't understand, give me no right, whatsoever that I can seem to be happy w., my online addr.: [email protected], right here, right now it's the last time, I post it, there's more to me, than just met your eye!

At this point John Titor is not allowed to show here.This is because of the law of diminishing returns with the goal date set by him.There is also a rumor started, that he had become for technical reasons, a criminal to his own confederacy.So is probably under house arrest.

I know of partial proof, but don't want this reply sent to the boonies.So unless I receive an okay from the MOD, is will say no more.

Pinterest

There is some very good news, I'd like to talk to him about, if it's not his device, his presence is most certainly a waste of my time, yet w. no right, whatsoever that I can fail to find out as much as possible about this subject, best wishes, J.A. - P.S.: It was 'just' for a technical reason that there were a few pers. details, mentioned by me up there, sorry, John, the more, you for instance don't tell me, the more you contradict being yourself on your own conscience, Paula, I don't care for any technical detail!