need a little help...

<em>Guest</em>

Yes, I`m new here, and so?

I just jumped here cause i felt couriosity for the subjet. I think I have the right, haven`t I?

I didn`t want to upset anybody with my opinion.

I think you`ve been a little bit aggressive, and it wasn`t necesary. Now, who is the inmature round here?

It would be very interesting to have a nice chat with you about all this matters, don`t miss the chance to do it.

I respect you more than you think,

Thank`s

Miss Caswell

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<

Relax, I was just saying, because it was common knowledge to everyone why I spoke like that.

I thought I introduced my self to you, and told you how I was...? Oh well, maybe you didn't catch that part.

<>

That's the TimeTravelActivist, what can I say? His moral compass is strong.

<

You are... Just look at you, your attacking me, saying I'm assuming you have no right, being all paranoid. Excuse me, but I am fighting for everyones rights, maybe you didn't catch that too.

<>

Same here, to bad you don't understand that morals have everything to do with Time Travel, and you think me saying so, is unnecessary.

Sincerely,

Javier C.

Ok, ok, you win.

I`m a little bit ignorant with this subject.

To be honest I must tell you that I came here cause I`m making a

film in february about this matter. I wanted all the information I could request. Perhaps I was too naive.

Well, all I was asking for was some information about a temptative of encounter with men of the future made in 1982.

Maybe I asked in the wrong place.

Thanks for your attention. It`s a pleasure to know such an interesting person like you.

Miss Caswell

Miss Caswell,

I'm wondering, do you need any talent for your film? Hint-hint ;) . I been in a few plays in High School, and I can do imitations.

I do a pretty good Rock :) .

"Do you like Struddle?"

Anyway's, I'm glad you think I'm interesting. I been kicked out of 2 BBS's already because they think I spoil their fantasy with all my Anti-Time Travel rhetoric.

Perhaps you should stick around here for a while, maybe you'll get what you originally set out to achieve from others on the subject.

If there's any thing I can help you with, let me know.

Truly,

Javier C.

HI!!

Thanks for the offer!!!!

I`ll keep on going with my investigation.

Now I see that you don`t believe at all in all this mess about time machines, etc. I`m sorry but I want to believe in it.

Anyway, if you have ever heard about the encounter I told you (1982), please, let me know.

And...another question, ¿Where are you from? Your name is a spanish one but you don`t seem to be from Spain. Your english is great!!!

Thank very much, Javier. I think I`ve found a new friend in this crazy world.

Miss Caswell

Hey Miss Caswell ;) ,

Actually I do believe strongly in Time Travel. It's a long and complicated story, and I'm sure no body wants me to go into it here -again...

But if you'd like, you can check out my website, it contains some information about my experiences with TimeTravel & (ers). http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Atrium/9822/ There are also a few pictures of me on there, if you want to see what I look like.

Unfortunately, I know knowing about 1982, I was only 2 years old then :) .

How about you, you remember something? Or just heard about it? My advise to you if your going to be around this BBS asking for information about Time Travelers, is be critical of what others say. One can find them selves very easily spinned in the words of another, and believe them blindly.

I know for a fact (and you can ask others about this) in this one case were alot of people were convinced that someone actually came from the future. The story was convincing to them I suppose, and where they have taken their fanaticism now, is to create boards dedicated to the study of his gospel (meaning everything he said). It's a sad mess... It reminds me of Heaven's Gate.

Oh well...

You asked me where I'm from. I'm from So.Cal. My name is Spanish, never been to Spain though, but I have origins from there. I'm 25% of each of the following: Chinese, French, Spanish & Indian.

Being mixed has it's advantages, for example: I have a high immune system, have a rare blood type, and other things of enormous importance, hehe ;) .

Thanks for the compliment, your English is great too. I just try. It was only taught to me in Jr. High.

Back then, in So.Cal, they had you in classes with all the other Spanish speakers, and you didn't really get a chance to develop the language until late in Elementary.

But thanks again, for asking. No one hardly asks me any questions around here. I don't expect them to, but it's nice :) .

A sane friend in

an insane world,

Javier C.S.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe the same thing. I have recentlly come up ith the idea for a machine, that I am a bit curious about. It consists of a metal cage that is magnified by a -90mhz charge. Picture a cage like ball. Cut the ball in half, and hang the half cage on top of a rotating magnetic bar, which in the middle is an electric engine from one of my remote controlled cars. the bar itself has a +90mhz charge and is spining at 20 revelations per second. the beam is coming in contact with all the edges of the -90mhz charged half circular cage. Now make a magnetic room in the center of the half cage connected to a magnetic door and halway leading to the outer part of the cage. In side the room you have you north south east and west.

I am not quite sure what this will do if I turn it on, that is why I am asking for suggestions first.

Thanks,

Chris12151

• 1 month later...

make a miniature particle accelerator and have the partices smash into each other this will give you zero time at the point of impact and some extra energy you can store in a battery.

also you will need to control this with a good electromagnetic field (circular)with the particle stream variable so you can control the rate at which you travel and the temporal lag which unfortunately can't be completely taken care of (in other words you could end up being part of the equipment you intend on traveling in. test first with an animal so you will live to earn credit for being the first to do it. good luck

also look for the time travel handbook and read it (TWICE)

before attempting this .your friend in time LAC..................................

What is this? You trying to hustle people into taking your psychedelic Time Travel trip advice… Just what this world needs, more brain dead humans ready to sanction something they don't understand. I.e. Time Travel.

Drugs are illegal, I don't need the media to tell me that. It's common sense.

I've been surrounded by drug users all around Southern California for a good part of my life. I've seen the damage drugs can do, and the families that are left in pain when their son overdosed and decided to commit suicide.

Everybody can tell you their horror story with drugs. But using them to just achieve a higher state of mind, is not just dangerous and stupid, but comes with irreversible consequences that can affect you for years, even after your clean.

I am proud to say that I have never done drugs, nor smoked, nor drank (except for that one X-Mas party where my drink was spiked). And have experienced trips, naturally. I have a couple of techniques that I have discovered along my Martial Arts training. I wish I could say what I can do. But doing so, may put my self in danger.

I can say this, that if people had their principles straight, and were aware of the need to save this planet and it's people, you'd be surprised how much more you'd know.

But no, a lot of people are just lazy, fat, out of shape, accept everything, and expect there to always be a short-cut for things. Impatient how we've become, everything must be over night or else we are not content. Slow it down, and bring it together. It is the only way you will be able to interpret yours trips correctly, and reach for the stars and live to tell about it.

Speaking of slowing down, I gotta go get my 15 hours of sleep. It's not just good for you, but it's a good way to gain knowledge from your dreams :) . And let me tell you, I been looking forward to this all week.

-TTA

Greetings TTA -

I am neither a hustler, nor fat and lazy. However, in the spirit of time travel (as this discussion is about), I feel that time machines are a crude method of time travel.

I do not care to proselytize my interest in psycho-active compounds to anyone, and I definitely do not wish to "hustle" anyone into taking "drugs". But TTA, how can you put down my beliefs if you have never tried a psycho-active substance. At least I can say that I have tried some martial art techniques (aikido & tai chi) and am actively involved with Vipassana meditation (definitely NOT a short cut method to altered states of consciousness).

Okay, with my rant aside, I would be happy to hear your view point on time travel.

Also in So. Cal.

peace,

earthship

<>

These aren't beliefs, these are bad habits of yours. You are damaging your self with your own beliefs and don't even know it. You may be setting your self up to be another Jim Morrison, yes, but morally destitute. And only by cheating…

How easy it could have been for me to take some mushrooms and gone through what I worked so hard for to achieve. A different state of mind.

I have experienced trips like you speak of, all without any mind altering substances. I am the TimeTravelActivist. I am against any form of cheating, in achieving knowledge, past or future. Only in the moment may we be allowed to put our actions to the test. You however, are choosing to alter the rules of the game.

<>

Was this after you done drugs?

You should have tried to reach this state on your own, clean and able. Without the assistance of drugs prior. Sorry, but it doesn't count anymore.

Think of it this way, who will be more credible as a consultant in financial affairs; a self-made millionaire, or a person who just won the lottery? Who's wisdom in money will you take? Both have it? But only one of them has actually worked hard to get it.

Make sense?

-TTA

TTA -

You make complete sense- if I were you. But I'm not.

I honestly respect your ideals and anyone elses, as long as it does not harm any being. We both know that we could go round and round this subject in debate forever. So for this reason I do not care to discuss this subject in this forum any longer.

I'm really interested in YOUR views on time travel (as previously stated). Let's keep to the subject.

Respectfully

earthship

<>

It's not just to me this would make sense to, but to everyone with common sense that drugs are bad.

Excuse me, but it wasn't me who came on here telling everyone to not buy into the whole media 'just say no' slogan. That was you, your 'beliefs.'

<< I honestly respect your ideals and anyone else's, as long as it does not harm any being.>>

And not that I and perhaps many others don't share your sentiments on using drugs to take trips, you then said you respect everyone's ideals as long as it doesn't do anyone any harm. You sound like a hypocrite to me earthship.

<>

Why's that, why you backing out of your 'beliefs"? Feeling guilty for the drug use you've done? Realizing that you didn't learn what you did clean?

I mean come-on, what are you afraid of now? Since then you have detracted your original post. Why?

All that meditation and trips you've done, didn't prepare you for the opposition of what you've based your life on? The clash of Illusion vs. Reality; You are a stranger to. You've choosen to escape from that world that binded your thoughts, only to find out that you didn't need to go very far to do that.

<>

Sure… I'm with you on that, but your forgetting, I am the TimeTravelActivist.

Posting how I do, is my job here (or did you not read my posts on this thread). So welcome, earthship, for a daily dose of reality. I know you may not be accustomed to it, but you may find having a straight mind, more intoxicating then brain death at 30 ;) .

Sincerely,

TTA

wow.. is it fun living in a black and white world? If you believe what TTA believes, you're "right". If you disagree even slightly, you're "wrong." What a simplistic view of life. There are 6 billion people other than you on this earth, and the mere fact that you purport to know what is "right" for all 6 billion only shows what kind of person you really are!

Just what exactly are you saying MaryJane?

<>

Yes, there's billions of us. But one thing is true to everyone no matter what race, color or religion you may be, and that's common sense.

To many, that is very rare. And only very few understand it, and realize that something must be done over those that would allow something immoral to occur. Actually I think there are: Laws, rules, safety concerns, standards.

Didn't you vote last month?

That is what my job as an Activist is. Always has been. Always will. You know that.

I don't claim to know better then the whole world, if that's what your getting at because I won't give earthship any credit for his psychedelic drug trips, and telling everyone to try it. By the way, your not puffing the magic dragon your self are you?

My intent, is just to be a critic and let everyone know that there are 2 sides to be looked at. Without people like me, you'd be directionless. You'd be able to cross red lights, sue your neighbors for not trimming their tree, and able to cut in lines at Six Flags. I hate people who do that… 2 hours once just for the Batman ride, that's ridicules.

-TTA

"Without people like me, you'd be directionless."

Umm, are you trying to say that without TTA in the world, I would have no idea what is morally or ethically right or wrong?

Bzzzt! Try again!

"By the way, your not puffing the magic dragon your self are you?"

I find it interesting that when I point out how black-and-white your logic is, you fling accusations my way. I guess that's easier than debating about something? Obviously, it is.

But since you've resorted to accusations - for NO reason - YET AGAIN, I'm done with this thread. :) Bye! Enjoy your single-mindedness. And, enjoy your last word, since I know you can't resist having the last word. :)

<

Bzzzt! Try again!>>

It may help, if you would have kept reading what I said.

But yes, without people like me to stand up against people like you, you would be directionless. Just look at the way your responding to me, what does that say about your character?

<>

That's not an accusation, that's a question. An accusation would have been something more like: "MaryJane is puffing the magic dragon."

See the difference?

I just asked you a question, it's not my fault you couldn't see that it was just that.

<>

Well if that's how you truly feel about it :) .

<>

That's funny, I was thinking that I was 2 sided on the subject of Time Travel, even though I'm an Activist. But I guess you know me better then I know my self. And I'm sure you think of your self as 2 sided, right?

<>

I call it clearing my name. You accused me of something that is obviously not true. What's wrong with setting the record straight?

Yours truly,

-TTA

well, I said I wouldn't reply, but what you said was well-written and I felt the need to go back on what I said. :)

First:

"But yes, without people like me to stand up against people like you, you would be directionless. Just look at the way your responding to me, what does that say about your character?"

Well, what do you mean by "stand up against people like me?" What is it that I'm doing that you need to stand up against? Posting on a message board is about the extent of my activities involving time travel. I think you might be making some assumptions about me here. :)

"That's not an accusation, that's a question. An accusation would have been something more like: "MaryJane is puffing the magic dragon."

You're right, and point taken. I suppose it felt like an accusation, because after reading the way you responded to someone who brought up the fact that they did drugs, it seemed out of place for you to ask me - irrelevant, I guess, unless you were trying to make the point that I was only saying what I was saying because I "puffed the magic dragon" like the other poster.

But as far as this..

"That's funny, I was thinking that I was 2 sided on the subject of Time Travel, even though I'm an Activist."

You aren't two-sided on the subject of Time Travel. If you were, you would admit both the pros and cons - from what I've read, you feel that Time Travel is ONLY a bad thing, and could not possibly be a good thing under any circumstance. That is single-minded, in my humble opinion.

Or am I incorrect in my assessment of your position? Do you admit that you DO see a possible positive or "pro" side to time travel, or do you feel that it is ALL evil and ALL time travel must be stopped?

<>

Well since you posted just a portion about what I said in your last post, the only assumption I'm making is that you didn't read it all.

If you would have kept reading, you would have learned that what I was saying, is that without people like me, people who sanction things without giving them enough thought, would then be directionless.

I changed the wording a little just for you, incase I made my self to difficult to understand the first time. But that's basically what I meant. Know what I mean now?

<>

Perhaps you haven't read all of my posts. There have been times when I would say that Time Travel could benefit us in many fields. But if you want me to break it down for you, I will give you a percentage of how 2 sided I really am. I'm about 35% Pro and 65% Con Time Travel.

How about you?

Well sorry to cut you short, but I gotta go. If you don't see me post again today, it's probably because I'm going to be busy watching Survivors Series at my friends house ;) . WWF Forever...

-TTA

"Well since you posted just a portion about what I said in your last post, the only assumption I'm making is that you didn't read it all.

If you would have kept reading, you would have learned that what I was saying, is that without people like me, people who sanction things without giving them enough thought, would then be directionless. "

I understand. I did read your whole post, I just posted the portion I was responding to.

I do also understand what you're saying about people sanctioning things without giving them enough thought - I just wonder why you think I fall under that category? :)

"But if you want me to break it down for you, I will give you a percentage of how 2 sided I really am. I'm about 35% Pro and 65% Con Time Travel."

That honestly surprises me. And it shows me that I misunderstood what you've said before about time travel. Thanks for answering and clarifying. That is not single-minded at all, I was definitely under the assumption that you thought all time travel was a bad thing.

"How about you?"

Myself? It's hard to say. I don't think I've ever met a person whom I think would make a morally sound, ethically sound time traveler - maybe just by virtue of the fact that we're all human and therefore susceptible to greed, corruption, envy, jealousy, etc.. it's hard to picture someone having the freedom of going back in time without also picturing them changing the things in their life they didn't like.

I don't like the idea that if John Doe wishes he'd asked out the prom queen in high school, he could hop on a time traveling device and go back to change it. Little ripples affect the entire world, and if we all had the ability to go back and change the "little things" at will, it seems as if the world as we know it would completely unravel!

But, I also think that there are *some* very few people who would have the proper mindset/agenda to time travel - but then I think I'd worry about who was paying/supplying resources for that person, and what *their* agenda was.

Gee, after reading what i just wrote, it almost sounds like I'm 100% con and 0% pro time travel, doesn't it? LOL. I guess if I had to put a number on it I'd say it's about 95% con and 5% pro time travel. There may be some redeeming value to time travel, but until you find an infallible human, there are a lot of scary circumstances.

I hope that answers your questions without being too long-winded. Enjoy the wrestling :)

I like magnets, too.

I will explain the following equation rough draft when I have more time...

(m^4v^4t^4+4m^3?mv^3?vt^3?t+6m^2?m^2v^2?v^2t^2?t^2+4m?m^3v?v^3t?t^3+?m^4?v^4?t^4)(Ms^4+2m^3Msr+6Ms^2?Msr^2+4m?Msr^3+Msr^4)/X^2v^2->c^16 Integral 0->360deg mv^2+mvMnVn+MnVn?Mn?Vn=360Degrees

I will explain later.

Best Regards,

Edwin G. Schasteen

TAP-TEN Research Foundation International

627 H. St. Ste. A279

San Diego, CA. 91910

(858) 860-6400 Ext.9578

For the above post,

m=kenetic mass

v=velocity

t=time rate

?=delta symbol means "change in".

Ms=static mass...rest mass.

Msr=static mass radius.

Mn=negative static mass...negative rest mass(that exists beyond the center point of the mass in negative space.)

Vn=negative velocity

X=linear motion vector of a perfectly spherical mass body Colinear with the X axis coordinates.

c=light speed constant

Integral 360=all actions occuring insinc and semmetrically to the full revolution of a circle(size and radius of circle does not matter).

If one rotates a circle clock wise 90 degrees the intersection of radius line with the X tangent of the