need a little help...

<em>Guest</em>

Sorry about that I got cut off the computer.

If one rotates a circle clock wise 90 degrees the intersection of radius line with the X tangent of the circle accelerates to an infinite velocity as the circle approaches 90 degrees rotation. The D=rt equation tells us that if a mass were to accelerate to an infinite velocity that the mass would travel an infinite distance in an infinitely short period of time(even though that mass would be traveling back in time..see relativity.)

Now if the circle rotates 360 degrees the intersection of the circle with the Tangent X reaches 4 infinite lengths. The acceleration is straight but at four infinite lengths a straight line arrives back at the original point of origin...even though the path never curves. The motion of a mass accelerating to such a distance with relativity taken into consideration, is described in the above mathematical statement.

Best Regards,

Edwin G. Schasteen

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing, nothing will happen. You will have spent time and money on something that will interfere with your cordless phone. It is done , time travel , but not anything like you have imagined. A question is what are you attempting to do? What makes you feel that you are responsible enough?, Why do you believe anyone that has this ability would allow you to interrupt their world? To simplify things, think of your world as a collective consciousness. Others can hear your thoughts. It is not an accident that you are reading this ,merely an incident. The world you live in moves back and forth, in time. Influences are caused by things as simple as delaying you in a checkout line or interrupting your conversations. You have a need for extrordinary power, but in order to have power you must first have grace, wisdom ,and the great skill of causing no malice. There are time travelers around you, but you may never know them for plentiful reasons. Think about cause and effects. You did not discover gravity either, but it is still an interesting, beautiful world although a work in progress be happy, and enjoy what you have. Leave the repairs to the repairmen watch for the next wink we are out there.

In the above three posts I submitted my rough draft for an equation to describe the concept conversion of circular sequence into linear propogation along the x path. It needs a little work, but I will post the revisions to this forum as I progress.

Regards,

Edwin G. Schasteen

TAP-TEN Research Foundation International

627 H. St. Ste. A279

San Diego, CA. 91910

(858) 860-6400 Ext.9578

• 1 month later...

>I am going to try to do it, I'm gonna try and make I time machine(none of that fake stuff those other people are putting out). I wouldnt mind some SERIOUS help from people. Email me at and we can talk about this. I have been interested in this for a long time now and I want to try it very soon. Any idea's or info(that a high school guy can understand please)that you can provide would be really helpful, thanks.

Hi, Patrick:

Been sitting here enjoying the posts over at the "Time Travel Institute" (Great Stuff...!!!), &

thought I'd share with you my own thoughts regarding "Time Navigation"

.....Thanks,

Mike Regan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"TIME NAVIGATION"

This guy "DOES" believe that "Navigation Through Time" is not only possible but a reality waiting to be discovered. Notice that I hesitate to use the term "Time Travel"... Because I feel that "All Events", past, present & future exist simultanious. The "Future" portion, however is debatable because if it existed, surely we would have experienced evidence of high magnitude somewhere through-out both recorded American & World History as we know it.

My own feelings with regard to time-navigation concern a search through nature for whatever clue/clues exist. Whether it be a wheel inspired by a rolling stone, a steam engine inspired by a hot spring/tea kettle or a helicopter inspired by a polly-wog floating downward, it seems to me that little, if anything, conceived, invented, constructed & utilized by "Mankind" was not done so without a major boost (Inspiration) from nature.

My own inspiration concerning the reality of navigation through the existing "Infinite Parrallel Universes" covering every second of every day from "Time's" infinite beginning to it's never-ending continuation of events, many of which we create ourselves, is the "Motion Picture Camera". Though I remain confused as to how these universes can be sighted, navigated and/or visited, I feel that one day, much the same as an editor does as he snips out a single frame from a reel of film, some physicist, somewhere, someplace, will be able to extract an individual from a single time element of our "Past" and re-insert that individual within the time element of the here & now...our "Present"

And just as those who remain un-aware, as they watch a "Motion Picture", of the absence of that single frame (Making up 1/30th of a second of film...), the absence of that individual being extracted from a mere split second element of the existing "Past", too, would neither be noticed nor create any disturbance within the "Time Frame"...Simply because the frame (An individual "Parrallel Universe") has been completely removed and placed else-where... A bit of confusion, surely, for the individual in question, but nothing has been disturbed... And we can all bid farewell to the dreaded word, "Paradox".....

Where, though is the connection within nature to a device called a "Motion Picture Camera"...? It's immediate ancestor, of course, is still photography. A single frame camera capable of capturing & preserving an image existing within a time frame of 1/30th of a second.

Navigating around Thomas Edison and Matthew Brady and further within "Past" parallell universes, we find Rembrandt, van Gogh, McNeil, Monet, Picasso, da Vinci, O'Keefe, Whistler and a stubborn 20th Century fellow named Norman Rockwell (Lets be fair, though, the same goes with Georgia O'Keefe)... All sitting before their tri-pods & struggling to "Capture" a bit of "Time" and en-caging it onto a bit of canvas. A lot of paint and a lot of brushes, but the whole process still an ancestor of the motion picture camera.

Where does this all lead...? After a brief "Hi-Dee-Ho" to Norm, Vinny, Claude and all the gang and, of course, compliments to them for the fine work, we continue our navigation until we find ourselves within a pre-recorded, or Pre-Historic, existing "Past" element of the infinite number of "Parrallel Universes".

Within a cave, dimly lit by a small fire, we see a man, probably long-bearded, a bit crusty & in major need of a bath. In his hand is a small piece of skin that he dips into blood taken from the same animal of which he acquired the skin (Ancestors of paints & brushes, but I think that's another story...) He, too, struggles to "Capture" a bit of time but, rather than with canvas, he has trapped this "Parrallel Universe" onto the stone walls of his dwelling. And he knows that these images of "Time" have been forever en-snared.....because when he was a boy, he watch his dad or mom do this very same thing, and the images of which they trapped, whether they be of human, animal or weapon, can still be viewed (To ensure

himself that none have escaped...) any time he desires.....

Definitely, this fellow recorded crude images of "Time"... recorded, and in his mind, "Captured", with the crude devices of both the skin & the blood of his family's evening meal. Machines, however crude which represent "Time Navigation" devices, the "Foremost" ancestor of of the "Motion Picture Camera".

Again, what is "Nature's" connection of all this to the "Motion Picture Camera" ...? As the rolling stone was toward mankind's invention of the wheel. What events in "Nature" would "Inspire" this man, a guy who most of us might regard as a non-intellectual whose entire daily regimen would include nothing, more or less, than

functions necessary to survive (Eat, Poop, Fart, Belch & Pro-Create) ...???

What, one may ask....!?!?!?

Would "Nature's" provision of "INSPIRATION" be toward this lonely little man

& his lonely quest to take time out from a long day of dodging dinosaurs and hoping

to track down a Saber Tooth Tiger to crack over the head...

...to take time out of his busy schedule to slop pictures

all over the Dining Room wall with the blood of his evening meal...???

Be damned if I know.....!!! If anyone figures it out, please drop me a n E-mail, wll ya'.....

Thanks,

Mike