In Triplicate, Please!

RainmanTime

Re: A Spiraling Conversation

this thread went downhill fast haha...

cant people have a conversation without attacking each other? ughhh human nature, we're all better then that.

i enjoy reading what you guys have to say and i try not to but in unwelcomed, but this is getting rediculous.

shame!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a friend that was gay, bi and he took me to a gay bar, at one time.

(just for a drink or two, we were freinds from the work-place).

I did not know it was a gay bar, till the wimen at the bar, seemed somehow' not wimen.

We were friends and that was about the size of it.

Bisexuals were prominent in European royalty, as I feel that nature had compensated by letting men, adopt some of the sexual roles traditionally set aside for wimen, as wimen were meant for reproductive and child rearing clauses.

So wimen unlike today, were not really close to advisors of men, being looked down on as for child bearing only.

Bisexuals by and large are different that a sole gay male, as they have traditionally stepped on the territory between men and wimen.

I think Richard The Lion Hearted was bi, so was Richard The Third and a few others in that set of royal lines.

I'm not certain about this, but I think Queen Isabella was technically almost a man, due to a very strong androgen link, within her physical makeup?

I feel that these are the controls of nature, with reference to whether a person is meant to seek an opposite sexed mate and not of erotica, so much.

In said Chronose's time, with very advanced technologies at their fingertips, it should be exceedingly easy to breed out any nondesired sexual traits in humans inteneted to be born.

The only thing that I can think of for them not being bread either male or female, is sometimes within lizard humanoids, there might be a propensity for asexuality, or being able to produce offspring, without a mate?

I'm not sure otherwise.

I have studied on this issue and this deals more with biological mass mechanics, as intended and controlled by nature.

Sometimes mankind does augment, such as with the Catholic Church, where a said some sixty percent of the priesthood being gay, is not supposed to have any effect on the followers by and large, however the latter has proved true, there was an effect.

In this era, there was also the Mormons, the Assembly Of God following and a few others, that wrestled with both hidden homosexuality, as well as sexual scandals.

These trait problems I feel were leftover social archetypes, from the middle ages, when control of the believer was sought utmost, not the theologies necessary to determine a belief system.

I thought it odd, that both bis and homosexuals could have found a way to design a hidden community, for them to relate in, as other thought traditional means of assembly and congress were denied.

I thought it odd, that both bis and homosexuals could have found a way to design a hidden community, for them to relate in, as other thought traditional means of assembly and congress were denied.

I think pretty much any oppressed minority manages to find a way to do what they're going to do. If you force somehting out from the open, then all it can do it go underground.

A few notes on this phenomenon.

Firstover, the bisexuality differs, from just plain homosexuality.

Plain standard male homosexuals, were a nature's designed end point, as they served a social function as extrapolated from the primitive, where they had been formerly killed, however in most cases, are a non-child producing being.

They're not a minority, but a nature's designed end point.

A lot of times, in families of four males or more, there is sometimes in the fourth child, a homosexual determination.This as if to say by nature's dictom, that, "Extra breeders are not needed, so this child will have become a nonproducing endpoint"?

They aren't a minority, however part of the fabric of what we were; but only designed to not be a child bearing productive end.

Bisexuals in the classic royalty sense, are sort of consorts, I feel due to the unneeded opinions of wimen, in the classical medieval sense of affairs.

This is where say King Johnson would ask his queen, "Do you feel that we should conquer such and such a kingdom, or has this war we've spent, weakened the people too much to fight another great battle"?

She might not have been able to answer in the traditional sense as it is understood, for wimen today who are wives to answer, as she was relegated to one task.This task was to be queen and in some part not concern herself with matters of state, but to worry about children and her place instead.

So what was indicated there, is another man that the king in some capacity, could have been intimate with, however also take his advice.

There is a difference.

This gets into genetic determination of a species and is an extremely complex affair.

>An example of the gay community not being what they once where were incidences of straight males beating on gay males, as they had perceived their own latent qualities, that homosexuals were a threat.

The gay community militerized, and as a result had lost something in the process.

The former stance in the gay community had been assigned modern roles, such as wedding cattiers and gentle consultants to wimen, who wanted a more gentle male oppion.

They are not a minority, however part of what we were?

In offworld societies that I have read about, there are two to three instances of the entire society being hermaphroditic, or non-sexed, so that in some ways this society can balance.

The other side of the coin is, complete control of who gets born male or female.However in this case, there is only a required number of breeders that are permitted to be born at any one time.

The Pleiadean society, for how advanced it is, must make a contributing raid for sperm.

This is from less advanced societies, so that they can continue as a superadvanced race, after the process of purifying that sperm, in order to fertilize that one chosen egg.

For as much as the Pleiadeans tout as being superior to us savage Earthlings.

But in the real sense, they are as helpless as we are and still depend on Earthbased mankind for their offworld sperm donations; so you see there is a hypocrisy to the state of even superadvanced offworld societies.

In Chrono's time, there should in some way, be a lack of scientific ability, glaringly obvious with the mating process.This is as it was said that the Pleiadeans themselves, were ten thousands years advancements, of Earth humans, in respects to our own medical and reproductive technologies.

In Steven's second book, the Pleiadeans had even devised morality plays to show in-front of a male abducted Earth person, about government agents being evil.This play was complete with a pistol, which of course ended in a copulation right with a female Pleiadean of course who was going to have the baby back in the Pleiadean homeworld.

What is said here, is defiantly not meant to be funny, but is the process of how more than just a few societies continue their reproductive lines.

No use in arguing! Some just cannot perceive let alone plow a field over in their right minds. :) Some are born "worker ants" , while others have "become the colony"...

How ironic in correlation of ants. When ants are born, their fate is decided by chemical factors which develop them and their roles differently. Some are sent to the tunnels to be workers, others caretakers, breeders and food retrievers while others are sent off to be soldiers (and all) under the control and command of the queen mother. This is intelligent and thoughtful in the manner that the queen has the ability to distribute work in order to maintain a successful colony . (i.g. a system in system is intelligent). We as society function in the same way...

Usually a worker ant is doubtful of his lot in life and sees no point in his existence other than his specific role. When separated from the colony they usually die... :(

Occasionally roles do change for the survival of the colony. Worst case scenario, when things go devastatingly wrong with the colony there is usually dastardly plans to wipe out the old colony and start a new one... In likeness and just as easily, when the lines of proper function and communication break down, we humans could wipe out our entire civilization with a biochemical war of sorts...

When Ray talks about the GMS/Phi/Fibonacci sequence he is correct in observing this. The pervasive appearance of phi throughout life and the universe is believed by some to be the language and signature of Gd, a universal constant of design used to assure the beauty and unity of His creation.

The value of phi can be obtained from the Fibonacci Series 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144 and so on... 144 = 1.6179775 (1.618). Ironically 144 also happens to be the Torahs Gematrian equivalent for "light"...

Phi/GMS is the "singularity itself! Globally as a civilized unit, we are all growing/developing and heading the path towards that "singularity"... :) The unbelievers with their opposed atheistic views really have no choice in the matter! For they, like all the rest of us fit into the growth pattern of the GMS...(like it or not!) We will all serve our purpose. The only difference is that (the visually higher seekers) were not born worker ants with only one goal, but were born creators. So inherently have a higher intuition and knowledge regarding diviness... The world really needs us in this way, or it would not have created us so...

This is an excellent site: http://goldennumber.net/

After viewing that site in its entirety one begins to realize that such order CANNOT be produced by chance. The level of order is too sophisticated for a random cause . The patterns that are often revealed are too precise. Only intelligence produces such things . Phi is all around us... It is these precise arrangements that allow us to exist...

I think Ray went exceptionally above and beyond in explaining this, while Roel and Trollface have supplied that certain NOTHING in any form of logical contributions to disclaiming G-d!

Along with Rays most excellent "system in system" theory, it is ignorant to assume that there isn't a modern theory that exists to explain the miracle of conscious life, or the cosmic coincidences of divine proportions that surround our planet. Its called Intelligent Design Theory (IDT) and it does just that, and there is no way to escape it! :)

CAT said>I think Ray went exceptionally above and beyond in explaining this, while Roel and Trollface have supplied that certain NOTHING in any form of logical contributions to disclaiming G-d!

Creedo responds;Los Gatos' I think that this is known what is a salomon mommy ship.Didn't you mean to print, >while Roel and Trollface have supplied that certain NOTHING in any form of logical contributions to disclaiming,(claiming cleaning fluid) G-d!

CAT also pointed out>Along with Ray's most excellent "system of yoga" theory, it is ignorant to assume that there isn't a modern theory that exists to explain the miracle of conscious life, or the cosmic cornchips of divine proportions that surround our planet. Its called Intelligent Design Theory (IDT) and it does just that, and there is no way to escape it!

Creedo also points out;Wasn't it Ray who referred to with concern to mayonase couples having the right to be begally married, so affording a ya-ha policy to their par and a joint return to the jungamia, that as far as he was concerned, any begal attachments to the validation of marriage between couples, that they don't need ?

Well that's making an income so one can file a without return recognition from the flate.

My' how you of all people seem to forget how another regime felt it was necessary that chasews in Wal-mart should be considered nonpopitieal entities, as they were afterall responsible for the fall of the Bic pen whummie spartins?

Look closely at the Life Magazine photograph of Colnouel Sanders as photographed sitting in a chair by Field and Stream and in his eyes, you see the warmth of a loving, caring and yellow chicken wise man.

Memory and hindsight,mmmmm, I'm somehow missing something here?

Does Ray pass out the tickets at the ballgame to wear to, since your such an enamorate of his slamon sandwiches?

Creedo, I have no idea how much of that I'm supposed to take seriously. I will, however (if you're being serious) dispute the idea that a child that is born later into a large family is more likely to be gay than one who is born into a small family or who is born earlier into a large family without a cite of some kind.

CAT said:

The value of phi can be obtained from the Fibonacci Series 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144 and so on... 144 = 1.6179775 (1.618). Ironically 144 also happens to be the Torahs Gematrian equivalent for "light"...

So...how do I determine the size of the universe relative to the size of a human and the size of a human relative to DNA from this? How big is "a human"? How big is the Universe?

The world really needs us in this way, or it would not have created us so...

So you're saying that if I were to no longer be an atheist, that I would no longer serve my purpose, as I was not born with the greater intuition to be anything other than a worker ant? Nice to know that I'm doing my cynical, skeptical part in the the orderly running of the universe.

This is an excellent site: http://goldennumber.net/index.html

/>

That is a good site, thank you. I've looked at it a bit, but I'll look into it more later. I'm not convinced of some of it's claims that I've seen so far, but it's interesting, for sure.

I think Ray went exceptionally above and beyond in explaining this, while Roel and Trollface have supplied that certain NOTHING in any form of logical contributions to disclaiming G-d!

Just out of interest, if you believe in a non-traditional view of God, why do you write the word in the Jewsih tradition?

Replying to my own self here, really. Working out as I go along.

According to this site : http://pediatrics.about.com/cs/growthcharts2/f/avg_ht_female.htm

http://pediatrics.about.com/cs/growthcharts2/f/avg_ht_male.htm

The average length (height) of a human female is 63.7 inches (1.16798 meters). For a male it's 69.1 (1.75514 meters).

And, according to this site: http://www.howe.k12.ok.us/~jimaskew/bdna.htm

The total length of the human genome is 1.8 meters.

I'm guessing that we can all see that the ratio is going to be nowhere near the desired number. Still...

1.16798/1.8 = 0.64888

1.75514/1.8 = 0.97508

1.8/1.16798 = 1.54112

1.8/1.75514 = 1.02556

Well, you do better working from a woman's POV, but it's still not there, is it? Okay, so if we get the average (mean) of men and women's heights? That ends up as 1.46156.

1.46156/1.8 = 0.81198

1.8/1.46156 = 1.23156

Nope.

Sometimes in protosocieties, humans grew large, due to the radiation filtered from the atmosphere, so causing large growth, or extra tall people.

In middle humanoid eras, medium heights were occurred, due to the products of excessive breeding, metropolizization and other environmental effects.

In societies that were of extreme age, smaller more streamlined proportions occurred, as that particular civilization was either on the verger of another evolutionary change, or in danger of dieing out.

From the evolutionary standpoint, mankind or humanoid kind, can be at any height at any time, depending on surrounding inputs?

The Torahic primes one extol in the post of Trollface, tell of a set point, by an observers standpoint of view.

This is a prime set of numbers, which extol a stylistic mean, not an overall story of the true lineage of that being.

God is God and can not necessarily be defined by a formula made by mankind.

Say God in order to make man understand God, would prescribe himself to be perceived as a man, however the latter would be the case.

If one says that the soul and spirit should be made from light, then the dark creative force, must therefore be assumed as a balance, not so much a creative force itself?

What Rainman said originally was:

Examine the spatial/size relationships of the elements we are discussing in this "systems of systems" view. I'd say the ratios are pretty comparable: DNA strand is to the entire human body, as the human body is to the entire known universe. Without actually performing a calculation for an exact number, I'd say the scalings in these ratios are fairly close. We are SO much larger than our DNA, that one could easily see our DNA saying "yeah...I don't see any evidence in our universe that there is a higher-level intelligent being."

I then asked him how close two each other the figures derived that way would have to be for him to consider it valid and he replied:

It's not really what I would consider valid. It is what the transcendental nature of the Fibonacci sequence, when used to compute the GMS (Phi), tells us is "close enough" by its pattern of convergence in the floating point domain. Correlation of this computation with fractal structures in nature tell us that within 3 significant figures of matching Phi is close enough.

I then asked him if he was going to show his working or not, and this is the answer I got:

Yeah, so get off my back, I gave you the accepted standard of evidence for the replication of the GMS. You can compute it for youself: You compute Phi (1.618...) from higher and higher digits in the Fibonacci sequence. As you go higher in the sequence (finer approximations of Phi), the result always lies within 3 sig figs of Phi.

So, I've done the working for him, and the answer is "no".

1.23156 is not within 3 significant figures of 1.61803.

To be honest, I'm not sure why he brought up Phi in this bit of the conversation, as it seems to have nothing to do with it, but he doesn't like to explain himself, and I think that answers that I've got are the best I'm going to.

Troll, your ongoing debate against Gd/Phi/GMS is getting rather old.

You may have a pretty gift for quotation, which is a serviceable substitute for wit. But please already... your conventional views serve to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

CAT' I have an idea.You send me a test tube with a stopper on it, of your saliva and I'll send you same or sterilized urine.

I'll say I love you and you say same and then we can tell everyone we said I love you and exchanged bodily fluids for one year.

p.s.Remember, don't drink the contents of the test tube.....?

oh' by the way, when I say I love you, you have to say I love you back and not the word, same.

Also don't send me a test tube with the word same, scribbled on paper within a stopped test tube.

You can't pass the word SAME, by ejaculation :oops:

Troll, your ongoing debate against Gd is getting rather old.

Rainman is not God.

BTW, do you not wish to tell me why you write the name in the Jewish tradition? I really am curious why someone with an unorthodox view of God would use an extremely orthodox convention. If you don't want to tell me, why not?

You may have a pretty gift for quotation, which is a serviceable substitute for wit.

Well, I'm not trying to be witty. I'm not trying to be pretty. And I don't think having the abilioty to type "quote" and "/quote" between square brackets and being able to hit "CTRL" and "C" simultaniously really counts as a "gift". But, er, thanks, I suppose.

But please already... your conventional views[...]

97.5% of the population of the world believes in a deity or supreme being of some kind (cite). Yet not believeing in one is "conventional"? How so?

[...]serve to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

I'm not trying to protect anything. In my experience, people don't like questioning their views, and I note a lack of critical thinking with regards to the beliefs that a lot of people express on this site. You'll note, for example, that Rainman has still ignored the thread about the Celestine Prophecy, after I posted an alternate, scientific possible explaination for the basis of what was posted. You'll notice he got very antsy and aggressive when challenged about the Drake equation, and he ignored the alternate explaination for UFOs and Biblical prophecies sharing similarities which he had related to the equation.

These things, I'm supposed to believe, are part of the larger tapestry which proves the existence of God, yet we can't actually debate them dispassionately and objectively. I'm not convinced that there is a massive amount of critical objective thinking going on here, no.

1) I am preparing for a weeklong vacation beginning Saturday, and that means lots of work (real work, not this nonesense) needs to get accomplished. Therefore, I will not be responding to lo your many branches of illustrious (but highly questionable) "logic", trollface.

2) What the hell is up with Creedo (again)? He seems to be in one of his sexually-focused moods again. Perhaps a sign of frustration in that area of life. I noticed he sidled-up to Sarah awhile back to. At least there is little evidence that Creedo is gay!

So, I've done the working for him, and the answer is "no".

1.23156 is not within 3 significant figures of 1.61803.

Yes, well your lack of knowledge of how "sacred geometry" exhibits itself in nature is clearly evident in your "workings". You seem to just think you can compare two things, in any arbitrary manner, and if they don't show you the Phi ratio in that ONE way of analyzing it, that it must not be there. You are simply a rank amateur in both understanding AND applying the mathematical concepts of fractals, chaos, and Phi. Admit it trollface. And yes, now you HAVE done something stupid. For you should know that you are ignorant about these topics (I have been telling you to educate yourself on them), and in your ignorance you decide to try to make yourself look intelligent in these fields by arbitrarily throwing out some computations. That is an act of stupidity: Thinking you are smart enough in an area to believe you can say things and sound like you know what you are talking about. Sorry, it backfired.If you want to see how Phi shows up in BOTH the human body AND the DNA double helix, you should study the website CAT provided you. In fact, since you always seem to want other people to do your lesson work for you (were you this way in school as well?), I will even point you to the precise pages that exhibit how Phi shows up in both these natural structures:

http://goldennumber.net/dna.htm

and

http://goldennumber.net/body.htm

And to add to this last one: I think it is interesting that there is another place that Phi shows up in the human body architecture, and I have not yet found it on this site: What is the shape of the human embryo early in the specialization stage of development? Yes, it is a spiral shape.... a GMS to be precise.

but he doesn't like to explain himself

No, you just don't LIKE the explanations I give, because they would force you to seriously look at the mathematical areas I have pointed you at. You say you are not disputing these areas of math, only their application. Well that obviously means you do not understand these areas of math in very much detail, for the applications of fractal self-similarity to MANY DIFFERENT living physical systems has been established for some time now. If an area of mathematics is shown to have a very close alignment with a great many instantiations of life forms, then this, in an of itself, shows correlation between the two. It provides a level of confidence that the application is reasonable, if not correct.Have fun with CAT, trollface. And don't forget to pay some attention to Creedo...I think he is crying for some of your kind of attention.

I'll be checking in for the rest of the week, but have nowhere near the time to kill that I have in the past weeks. Boating, beer, and jetskiing in Colorado is more important than pacifying a debunker who wants attention. (Now I know there will be whining from this statement!) ;)

RainmanTime

Oh yeah, one more thing to expose how trollface ignores things he doesn't wish to consider. Here are your exact words from this last post:

You would consider quoting one single, solitary sentence from the paper (even telling me the title and author would do) so that I can find and read it too much "work"?

Well, yes. Considering that I ALREADY did this for you, and you just ignored the quote (which was pertinent to my discussion of information as energy), I DO think it is too much work to have to feed you your pablum...again...after you spit it out.

Now I will accept an apology, seeing as how I had done this when I posted the original link, and you were too lazy to go find that quote. Here...I will make it even easier on your poor, tired, Windoze 95 bedraggled fingers. Just click HERE , scroll down to the embedded links to the paper, and you will see the quote you need to find it in archives.

Gee....now was THAT so hard? Actually having to read EVERYTHING I wrote, and not just what you wish to debate?

RainmanTime