My visionary experience with Time~Travel

Time02112

Comments: I have had a very unique experience with a TRV/OBE TIME~Travel Experience to the Yr. 2112. Clothing was constructed of some Biologically, Genetic Engineered process woven into artificial textile fabric. It was some sort of strange "Smart Clothing" and very complex as it seemed to be "Alive" and when it was worn, it carried out some sort of "Symbiotic" relationship with whoever wore it. Smart clothing in the future 0f 2112 performed a variety of complex functions ranging from a total platform of visual global communications, to navigational interface systems, and total biological maintenance, which brings preventative medicine to a whole new level. Smart clothing is both a blessing and a curse.... the downside to these smart clothes, is that they constantly transmitted a signal of your location, and activities to be monitored by the "Trackers" who worked for the Global GVT Society. (Modern Day Police force) You see the eventual outcome is at what price are we willing to sacrifice our rights for security, has no end to what we are willing to give away freely out of fear. Anyhow, I would love to tell you more of my experience in the future, but my visit was cut short as I was soon to be discovered by one of these "Trackers" from the Future. Apparently one of these very same "Trackers" somehow was playing a double role, and was also part of some underground secret resistance movement...I know this sounds like "Earth Final Conflict" Movie but Resistance & underground railroads have been existing in our "Real World" for hundreds of years, so it is nothing new. anyway...as I was saying, one of These "Trackers" working on both sides, somehow knew who I was & knew that I was a "TIME~Traveler" and did not belong there, he also was aware what may become of my fate, if I were captured, so he gave me a pull over piece of "Smartclothing" wear to throw them off, while I attempted my escape. For all I know perhaps one of these "Trackers" also have the capability of "TIME~Travel" and is on to me, "Hell"... they may even have contracted with other parties within our own GVT to seek & report on anyone who went to the future & try to prevent returning back to the past to warn you! I do not care anymore, I know what I have experienced was as real to me, as to you sitting down to write a letter, or talking to a friend on the telephone. You can believe me, or not I do not care, I am simply telling everyone what I believe I experienced, and what I saw while I was experiencing this journey to the Future, and I am convinced what I saw, was real to me, and that's all there is to it!

"Everything You Know,...is Wrong"! http://pages.bolt.com/other/time02112 [email protected]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comments: I have had a very unique experience with a TRV/OBE TIME~Travel Experience to the Yr. 2112. Clothing was constructed of some Biologically, Genetic Engineered process woven into artificial textile fabric. It was some sort of strange "Smart Clothing" and very complex as it seemed to be "Alive" and when it was worn, it carried out some sort of "Symbiotic" relationship with whoever wore it. Smart clothing in the future 0f 2112 performed a variety of complex functions ranging from a total platform of visual global communications, to navigational interface systems, and total biological maintenance, which brings preventative medicine to a whole new level. Smart clothing is both a blessing and a curse.... the downside to these smart clothes, is that they constantly transmitted a signal of your location, and activities to be monitored by the "Trackers" who worked for the Global GVT Society. (Modern Day Police force) You see the eventual outcome is at what price are we willing to sacrifice our rights for security, has no end to what we are willing to give away freely out of fear. Anyhow, I would love to tell you more of my experience in the future, but my visit was cut short as I was soon to be discovered by one of these "Trackers" from the Future. Apparently one of these very same "Trackers" somehow was playing a double role, and was also part of some underground secret resistance movement...I know this sounds like "Earth Final Conflict" Movie but Resistance & underground railroads have been existing in our "Real World" for hundreds of years, so it is nothing new. anyway...as I was saying, one of These "Trackers" working on both sides, somehow knew who I was & knew that I was a "TIME~Traveler" and did not belong there, he also was aware what may become of my fate, if I were captured, so he gave me a pull over piece of "Smartclothing" wear to throw them off, while I attempted my escape. For all I know perhaps one of these "Trackers" also have the capability of "TIME~Travel" and is on to me, "Hell"... they may even have contracted with other parties within our own GVT to seek & report on anyone who went to the future & try to prevent returning back to the past to warn you! I do not care anymore, I know what I have experienced was as real to me, as to you sitting down to write a letter, or talking to a friend on the telephone. You can believe me, or not I do not care, I am simply telling everyone what I believe I experienced, and what I saw while I was experiencing this journey to the Future, and I am convinced what I saw, was real to me, and that's all there is to it!

"Everything You Know,...is Wrong"! http://pages.bolt.com/other/time02112 [email protected]

let me assure you "It was very real for me albeit there are no ways to exactly explain as to how I can validate this, let alone understand what was taking place which created the "Triggering mechanism within my mind to have initiated this experience.

It took me by suprise, as I was not planning, or prepared for this transport to the future, it was as if something "took me" there. I can at least say that inasmuch I have mentally projected my mind there, perhaps as a direct result of some interconnection of my research, and longed for anticipation to create,"engineer" a device to create this experience some day soon.

So, we all still have this nagging question, if Time~Travel is possible, then where are all of the Time Travelers? One answer might be to conclude the possibility that they never return to their original Time-Line, or dimension they leave at all; Instead, when they travel to the past, and return to what they think was their original point of departure, is in fact an entire different string of events altogether. The end result concludes that they have become absorbed into an 'altered' reality, one that resembles the one they left behind, yet they may have no means to detect the difference.

Moreover, is how to prove such a thing as 'Time~Travel' to a world controlled by political structures that deal with a system of control, in which the people live in continued fear & ignorance to no end. as to give way for a Time~Traveler to reveal himself/herself with open acceptance, or would you have to hide for fear of your own safety?

But what would such a world, or it's GVT Power do to prevent several Time~Travellers to come forth together to send a message? there is safety in numbers, and with having added the numbers of many people to come together for a common goal, Time~Travel will not only become "Possible" but we will be able to prove to the world, our combined results, and be able to show others how we can do it "Safely"...This is my goal.

I am still engaged in examining various methods to engineer a genuine Time Machine,prior to that I plan to invite others to join me with this project by forming a local Time~Travel rotary club within my location, in addition, I am also planning to begin an online club as well.

The plan is to get as many other people out there in our "On-line" Time~Travel club, to also start their own local chapters, with bringing everyone together with a monthly PC Video Conference meeting.

In addition, we need to create not just one website, but several of them, and have all of them include a link to the club's main webpage.

Let's get started!....

"TIME" is on our side.

p)'i4q4

let me assure you "It was very real for me albeit there are no ways to exactly explain as to how I can validate this, let alone understand what was taking place which created the "Triggering mechanism within my mind to have initiated this experience.

It took me by suprise, as I was not planning, or prepared for this transport to the future, it was as if something "took me" there. I can at least say that inasmuch I have mentally projected my mind there, perhaps as a direct result of some interconnection of my research, and longed for anticipation to create,"engineer" a device to create this experience some day soon.

So, we all still have this nagging question, if Time~Travel is possible, then where are all of the Time Travelers? One answer might be to conclude the possibility that they never return to their original Time-Line, or dimension they leave at all; Instead, when they travel to the past, and return to what they think was their original point of departure, is in fact an entire different string of events altogether. The end result concludes that they have become absorbed into an 'altered' reality, one that resembles the one they left behind, yet they may have no means to detect the difference.

Moreover, is how to prove such a thing as 'Time~Travel' to a world controlled by political structures that deal with a system of control, in which the people live in continued fear & ignorance to no end. as to give way for a Time~Traveler to reveal himself/herself with open acceptance, or would you have to hide for fear of your own safety?

But what would such a world, or it's GVT Power do to prevent several Time~Travellers to come forth together to send a message? there is safety in numbers, and with having added the numbers of many people to come together for a common goal, Time~Travel will not only become "Possible" but we will be able to prove to the world, our combined results, and be able to show others how we can do it "Safely"...This is my goal.

I am still engaged in examining various methods to engineer a genuine Time Machine,prior to that I plan to invite others to join me with this project by forming a local Time~Travel rotary club within my location, in addition, I am also planning to begin an online club as well.

The plan is to get as many other people out there in our "On-line" Time~Travel club, to also start their own local chapters, with bringing everyone together with a monthly PC Video Conference meeting.

In addition, we need to create not just one website, but several of them, and have all of them include a link to the club's main webpage.

Let's get started!....

"TIME" is on our side.

p)'i4q4

Time02112, I know exactly what your talking about. You just put it in words I might have sounded crazy if I did. We will pay the price for relinquishing our rights to the government and for technology like these.

It's Time we do something, make a stand. It's here and now where the battle must be fought. It is our future that we must protect from people that insist that there is nothing wrong with Time Travel. For it will be them who will decide "Majority Rules."

And be our undoing.

I'm with the Resistance... I don't care how nice it's made to sound, Time Travel is wrong. Bottom Line. It needs to be baned.

By the way, my last name is Sandoval too, and they say I look just like Von Flores, from Earth Final Conflict. Here's my picture, http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Atrium/9822/me2.gif Told ya. Coincidence? Maybe?

When I was in the year 2050, I was in a facility underground, trying to escape. Some man told me, "Harvey, now that your here, everything can now begin as planed... The resistance will kick their ass."

Just then the guy got shot, by this man wearing all black clothing with a riffle gun. And he said, "The Resistance is over, we've captured their leader." This was my most trippy dream or experience yet, I don't know what to call it. I was held captive for 8 days until I found no other way, but to negotiate (and find a way to get out of there).

Then I woke up all confused. 8 days, all in only 3 hours of sleep. Weird isn't it...?

Well, I'll post more later, I gotta go now. Nice to hear from you again Time02112. It's good to finally get someone who knows what's going on, and who understands that Time Travel is wrong. Take care.

Truly,

Javier C.

<This message has been edited by TimeTravelActivist (edited 02 June 2000).>

Time02112, I know exactly what your talking about. You just put it in words I might have sounded crazy if I did. We will pay the price for relinquishing our rights to the government and for technology like these.

It's Time we do something, make a stand. It's here and now where the battle must be fought. It is our future that we must protect from people that insist that there is nothing wrong with Time Travel. For it will be them who will decide "Majority Rules."

And be our undoing.

I'm with the Resistance... I don't care how nice it's made to sound, Time Travel is wrong. Bottom Line. It needs to be baned.

By the way, my last name is Sandoval too, and they say I look just like Von Flores, from Earth Final Conflict. Here's my picture, http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Atrium/9822/me2.gif Told ya. Coincidence? Maybe?

When I was in the year 2050, I was in a facility underground, trying to escape. Some man told me, "Harvey, now that your here, everything can now begin as planed... The resistance will kick their ass."

Just then the guy got shot, by this man wearing all black clothing with a riffle gun. And he said, "The Resistance is over, we've captured their leader." This was my most trippy dream or experience yet, I don't know what to call it. I was held captive for 8 days until I found no other way, but to negotiate (and find a way to get out of there).

Then I woke up all confused. 8 days, all in only 3 hours of sleep. Weird isn't it...?

Well, I'll post more later, I gotta go now. Nice to hear from you again Time02112. It's good to finally get someone who knows what's going on, and who understands that Time Travel is wrong. Take care.

Truly,

Javier C.

It is good to hear from you again old friend, although we share many common interests, we still have different views; i.e. your posts indicate that due to the dangers associated with Time~Travel, we should not embark upon this type of expoloration, where as I say "Full rotaiting electromagnetic, warping energy fields ahead!" you see in spite of all of the dangers, it did not stop us from exploring space, so why should it be any different for us to explore Time?

It is good to hear from you again old friend, although we share many common interests, we still have different views; i.e. your posts indicate that due to the dangers associated with Time~Travel, we should not embark upon this type of expoloration, where as I say "Full rotaiting electromagnetic, warping energy fields ahead!" you see in spite of all of the dangers, it did not stop us from exploring space, so why should it be any different for us to explore Time?

Your right. I guess we may need it to explore as a science. But using it to control the past to what we want it be, that's where the line must be drawn and to band it for those reasons. Regulating it, would be a more acceptable approach though. Don't you think?

-Javier C.

Your right. I guess we may need it to explore as a science. But using it to control the past to what we want it be, that's where the line must be drawn and to band it for those reasons. Regulating it, would be a more acceptable approach though. Don't you think?

-Javier C.

Nice little chat you're having about time travel, but where's the proof? Give us one shred of verifiable evidence and I'm sure everyone on the board will listen with the utmost intensity. Even if it takes fifty years until the proof finally appears - you will have at last proved it! If you have time travelled, there are thousands of different ways to prove it. I'm sure you'll get lots of ideas, if you ask. In my mind, there's no need to argue for or against time travel unless it exists, so prove it so the rest of us can get in on the discussion.

Nice little chat you're having about time travel, but where's the proof? Give us one shred of verifiable evidence and I'm sure everyone on the board will listen with the utmost intensity. Even if it takes fifty years until the proof finally appears - you will have at last proved it! If you have time travelled, there are thousands of different ways to prove it. I'm sure you'll get lots of ideas, if you ask. In my mind, there's no need to argue for or against time travel unless it exists, so prove it so the rest of us can get in on the discussion.

The paranormal exists, the unusual exists.

There have been acurate visions and predictions of the future. Now, these were either self fulfilling, or the person in some way 'saw' the future. Now, this requires the transference of information, that is energy from the future to the past, or a being that exists outside of the limits of time and granted the visions. Based upon this, I would say contact with the future has been made, and there is at least one documented 'time window'/rift that existed. So...the question is not is it possible, it is. But rather, how close are we to controling it.

The paranormal exists, the unusual exists.

There have been acurate visions and predictions of the future. Now, these were either self fulfilling, or the person in some way 'saw' the future. Now, this requires the transference of information, that is energy from the future to the past, or a being that exists outside of the limits of time and granted the visions. Based upon this, I would say contact with the future has been made, and there is at least one documented 'time window'/rift that existed. So...the question is not is it possible, it is. But rather, how close are we to controling it.

Come on. No way of proving anything? There's always some way. Figure one out. Or, show me, and I'll think of a way, or get all the people who've experienced it together, and figure something out, or whatever. The point is, there's always a way to convince others if something is really happening. So I once again repeat my mantra: Prove it, and I'm all ears.

Come on. No way of proving anything? There's always some way. Figure one out. Or, show me, and I'll think of a way, or get all the people who've experienced it together, and figure something out, or whatever. The point is, there's always a way to convince others if something is really happening. So I once again repeat my mantra: Prove it, and I'm all ears.

So let me just get this straight... Everyone here who's posting on a Time Travel message board, don't think that someday Time Travel will exist? In that, that Time Travel to the 21st Century will be impossible...? What are you people smoking? Time Travel means just that. Wait 50 years, nothing. It's going on now. It's the Future where it happened, and now it's the past that you go back into to change. Why is that such a difficult concept for most of you to understand?

Geeesh, you sound just like Scientist.

Proving things are difficult, but if you know a person is sincere, how does that make it any less real? It's not like their asking you to place your life in their hands, or anything truly life threatening. Just to think... But no, not even that.

You guys should really stop thinking so much in 3 dimensional terms and allow your selves to think of other possibilities. It exists, just be patient for the proof, it will come when your ready.

-Javier C.

<This message has been edited by TimeTravelActivist (edited 04 June 2000).>