They got it all wrong!

Time02112

Janus, so now it's philosophy we're discussing... Geee, so it's only when you bring it up when anyone can talk about it without getting attacked by you?

Why don't you get all metaphysical in some other message board and tell everyone there your ideas. I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms =). I was being sarcastic... Your a lonely man Janus. Be more open minded, cause you really don't have a clue at what's going on. And the same goes about Time Travel.

-Javier C.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Janus, so now it's philosophy we're discussing... Geee, so it's only when you bring it up when anyone can talk about it without getting attacked by you?

Why don't you get all metaphysical in some other message board and tell everyone there your ideas. I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms =). I was being sarcastic... Your a lonely man Janus. Be more open minded, cause you really don't have a clue at what's going on. And the same goes about Time Travel.

-Javier C.

That's right Janus you do that. Cause you know the truth hurts when it's you who's proven wrong =). You just keep on weslsing your way out things, make excuses. Oh yeah, you said because I insulted you. And how many times have you insuled other here?

That's what I thought. Your arrogance speaks for it self... End of story. Have a nice day.

-Javier C.

That's right Janus you do that. Cause you know the truth hurts when it's you who's proven wrong =). You just keep on weslsing your way out things, make excuses. Oh yeah, you said because I insulted you. And how many times have you insuled other here?

That's what I thought. Your arrogance speaks for it self... End of story. Have a nice day.

-Javier C.

"Rotating Electromagnetic Fields"

I cannot stress the isssue enough, as to the importance that this has in relation to the underlying principles necessary to achieve an understanding of those many unanswered questions pertaining to "Time~Travel"

I mean really now, just how much research, and information have we gathered "recently" pertaining to the effects of REMF combined with other areas of physics & scientific studies?

------------------

"Everything you know,...is Wrong!

soon we shall all discover the truth."

p)'i4q4

"Rotating Electromagnetic Fields"

I cannot stress the isssue enough, as to the importance that this has in relation to the underlying principles necessary to achieve an understanding of those many unanswered questions pertaining to "Time~Travel"

I mean really now, just how much research, and information have we gathered "recently" pertaining to the effects of REMF combined with other areas of physics & scientific studies?

------------------

"Everything you know,...is Wrong!

soon we shall all discover the truth."

p)'i4q4