Brain Technology?

Time02112

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

microwave extremely low frequency electromagnetic attacks using Tesla type scalar weopons.

What Tesla discovered was how to arrange shortwave frequencies in such a way that they correspond with the natural alpha brain-wave pulses. The unit Tesla made was designed to bombard the brain with low frequency electromagnetic waves operating on a frequency of 40 magahertz. pulsed electromagnetic waves simulate the brain's own electromagnetic current, producing a trance like state and other unwelcome states.

powerful radio waves of the elf type could disable personnel operating key defense systems by rendering them confused and having severe headaces and even hallucinating.

by replacing the brains own electromagnetic current, trances,hallucinations and "switching off" (ie.death) can be artificially induced.

microwave extremely low frequency electromagnetic attacks using Tesla type scalar weopons.

What Tesla discovered was how to arrange shortwave frequencies in such a way that they correspond with the natural alpha brain-wave pulses. The unit Tesla made was designed to bombard the brain with low frequency electromagnetic waves operating on a frequency of 40 magahertz. pulsed electromagnetic waves simulate the brain's own electromagnetic current, producing a trance like state and other unwelcome states.

powerful radio waves of the elf type could disable personnel operating key defense systems by rendering them confused and having severe headaces and even hallucinating.

by replacing the brains own electromagnetic current, trances,hallucinations and "switching off" (ie.death) can be artificially induced.

What Pamela was speaking of reminded me of the Asian form of assination called De Mak or the death touch. The bodys vibration and energy is heightened and focused into the hand where upon touching a person causes a short circut of all organ function and death. I have no idea how PK-psychokinesis or telekinesis works but it creates a vortex effect. Objects are not so much levitated as they are swept up at an angle, much like a tornado. In a small area they will hit a person or wall. In a large area they will circle the person creating the occurance.

What Pamela was speaking of reminded me of the Asian form of assination called De Mak or the death touch. The bodys vibration and energy is heightened and focused into the hand where upon touching a person causes a short circut of all organ function and death. I have no idea how PK-psychokinesis or telekinesis works but it creates a vortex effect. Objects are not so much levitated as they are swept up at an angle, much like a tornado. In a small area they will hit a person or wall. In a large area they will circle the person creating the occurance.

Do you have any other references for this 'cancellation of gravity'?

I'm inclined to doubt this one as:

-the papers it refers to are all written by only one person.

-said papers appear in an archive which states in its disclaimer "...appearance of a paper is not intended in any way to convey tacit approval of its assumptions, methods, or conclusions by any agent (electronic, mechanical, or other)."

-the article itself appears on a website which lists a number of 'free energy' devices, many of which very obviously don't work.

-the device itself consists of materials similar to those in large electric motors, and similar devices, which have not been observed to have any anti-gravity effects.

So, I'd appreciate another source or two. It's my opinion that had this actually been achieved, the scientific community would have immediately begun trying to reproduce it, and trying to formulate new theories to take it into account.

Do you have any other references for this 'cancellation of gravity'?

I'm inclined to doubt this one as:

-the papers it refers to are all written by only one person.

-said papers appear in an archive which states in its disclaimer "...appearance of a paper is not intended in any way to convey tacit approval of its assumptions, methods, or conclusions by any agent (electronic, mechanical, or other)."

-the article itself appears on a website which lists a number of 'free energy' devices, many of which very obviously don't work.

-the device itself consists of materials similar to those in large electric motors, and similar devices, which have not been observed to have any anti-gravity effects.

So, I'd appreciate another source or two. It's my opinion that had this actually been achieved, the scientific community would have immediately begun trying to reproduce it, and trying to formulate new theories to take it into account.