TIME TRAVEL WITH INFORMATION

TimeCrime1986

Working with rolling checksums as I do to decrypt computer media of other times or places from the past or future I have found there are different types of check-sums. More importantly but not well discussed here or anywhere else is how a check-sum as it changes develops patterns within patterns to complete the entire file but that will be a topic for another

discussion at another time. When I first came here and talked about checksums I talked about the bytes in the checksum all adding up to a single sum. Then I would switch the bytes around and subtract 1 from one byte and add it to another byte to change the file but still keep the file the same check sum when all the bytes are added up. Being that is the simple explanation I will now continue. I also found that I could break a computer file down to its binary ones and zeros and count the binary ones and count the binary zeros and have a checksum for both the binary ones and the binary zeros.

Here is an example. Using only 2 binary ones and 2 binary zeros.

1100 = 3

1010 = 5

1001 = 9

0101 = 10

0011 = 12

0101 = 10

0110 = 6

1100 = 3

Here I rolled a checksum from its binary starting point to its binary ending point. Hence my point that there is more ways than one to roll a checksum to crack or decrypt computer media files of the future or the past. Reactor1967 signing off from time travel station one over and out.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand that I went to one of your links and downloaded on of your files and all it was was an empty folder. I forget the name but I did as the instructions asked and deleted it. Do you know what I put in the folder?I was trying your experiment and so far no response. I think I remember giving one of my names in a file in that folder and it looked like you said you could retrieve the information on it?

Good luck. Does it work? Let me know and respond back with what I wrote in the file unless somehow you are looking at my home computer. But during this time I have also completely wiped out my drive and reinstalled several operating systems rewriting the hard drive over and over and over again. Is the data still there? I don't know much. It might be. I think it's lost and if you could answer what I put in there then you may be doing time travel experiments possibly.

As for the data being there I am pretty good at data recovery and using certain recovery programs it is possible to recover the data as long as you have not used the computer very much to save data since then. But for my time travel software you could only retrieve the information on it if there was some clue as to what you were looking for. In the past I had a picture of a female which I ran thru my programs to produce more pictures of her that she may or may not have produced but still I had the pictures of her in their organic medically correct entirety. Now the other example of this would be to have a fire code system where the fire codes could be used to decrypt the information of your files. A fire could would be a single number used to mathematically decode the files. What I said was basic or advance detective linked with my advance software to decrypt and link one file to another that may have existed somewhere it time or space. There is a chain of information that has to be followed to prove this type link between information. Without that a person would be following a gut instinct or insanity which ever comes first.

The files I posted were not empty so something happened some where. As far as my experiment rainman was running A comic strip with it all over the place on the internet. So I pulled it from the internet. So you need to talk to rainman about this. But him and Darby have been chasing me all over the internet and attacking me and my web sights repeatedly and attacked me at other forms so what ever offence you perceived was probably something I did in self defense. I usually dont and wont go after them this strong on their home turf but your complaint warranted it for this specific post.

• 3 weeks later...

What was in the file was my program showing a binary counter turning from one piece of information to another piece of information thus proving that binary counters can find information. Which is no secret because hackers use binary counters all the time to crack computer systems. You see a binary counter executed properly can find the information within a system whether or not that information be a computer or the 5th dimension where time travel would take place. What I mean by the 5th dimension it is a place where we would look at the previous 4 dimension the 1,2,3 dimension being movement and the 4 dimension being time. The 5th dimension would be like looking at a movie in real time and rewinding it and playing it forward again all we want. Thus, the 5th dimension can be used within the laws of physics to find computer media of the future or the past and a binary counter can simulate that 5th dimension. So the laws of physics are there. But, now to move on.

Has anyone ever taken a camera hooked it up to a computer and pointed it at the monitor displaying the picture from the camera. If so you got a very interesting picture. That picture is a demonstration of a system looking at itself. It is the bases of how AI's recreate how the human brain works. The brain is a system that folds back in on itself All incoming information is refed back into the system after it is processed along with the new information thus it is called a recurrent system. Our soul is actually a collection of memories and a collection of emotions that we felt at certain times given the input stimuli that we were given at the time. We are all basically software with a data base. That data base contains information.

The same with a time-line. What is a time-line. A time-line is a collection of events in perspective to a reverence point tide to a clock. So with my method of time travel I can use binary counters to recreate a collection of information that existed in the past or the future and that collection of information would basically be my binary counter recreating the 5th dimension to look at the other 4 dimensions. Thus time travel can be achieved if not physically at least in theory. No matter what information from the future or the past can be recreated as computer media using decryption technology with a method called check-sum hacking.

I thought that you said to put something in the file and delete it onto the hard drive and then you would get the answer or question that wa sin the deleted file and so it looked like your experiment has failed so far. But then I again I can't remember about your whole project. I know what you were supposed to write back that was in the file and so far you have not replied with the right answer.

• 2 weeks later...

Information is a property of a physcial environment. When the universe was born the number of electrons, protons, and neutrons in each element did not exist on any computer or as thought in any living being but none the less each element had its specific number of protons electrons and neutrons. This is called information. And as i said it is a natural property of a physical world. And using computers information can be deferred from the physical environment including information of the future or the past using my methods. So too are events in time are information which is a property of a physical world and decodable using computers. Just as elements are information so too is all recorded computer media of time and places.

• 2 months later...

For Skarpz, I dont know what you think you read but I know what I wrote. I have posted code and exe. files more than once on that but I only did 1 counter experiment that I remember and that was to show a binary counter equaling itself to another computer file. If you need more proof then of course you seemed to of missed my references in my many post. Rsync with just a weak checksum and a strong checksum proves my arguments very well along with my proof program that a weak checksum and a strong checksum and thus a binary counter can equal a real computer file containing real computer media that could be movies, pictures, text files and such.

Now to go further with my claims it is possible to take this principle a step further and find computer media files of the future or the past or even use this as a form of communication within the timeline itself.

What you and others forget is I am not a academic. As such the rules that apply to scientist and researchers do not apply to me. I do not owe you or anyone else a thing. And because I choose to do so a long time ago I set back and pop a top off a can of my favorite beverage and watch my time travel media and laugh at the academics or others that for what ever reason try to discredit me.

But what I do not do is stop posting and talking about the truth. The truth is that if A in the past and B in the future both know the check-sum range of computer media that they want to send to each other thru the time-line then A in the past and B in the future can run binary counters and data mining bots to find computer media that both A in the past and B in the future produced thus causing causality violations, paradoxes, and of course not to forget alternate reality.

What I have done for many years now is a way right now at this very time in the here and now study time travel and its effects on the time-line. What I found has changed my beliefs about myself and my fellow mankind. It has really changed my whole perspective on society and our relationship with the universe. I am not the same person that posted here a few years ago.

And to finish up you are welcome to believe what you want to believe. What you believe and think about me is not about me at all it is about you. What I believe and think is about me. That is how I see this. I dont do academics any more and I dont hold to academic principles.

I am a rogue time-traveler sitting in a computer chair in the comfort of my private home time-traveling thru the universe on a alienware computer. It is enough for me that I came here and shared my story with you and others. I need not to prove or do nothing more for anyone.

Forums in and of themselves are primarily for discussion and nothing more. So I am and have been discussing the topic of this websight. Good day. Reactor from time-travel one station over and out.

I was trying to say that I did your experiment but what did it say in the file that I had when I did your experiment? I did it but it seems you know nothing about it hence either A) I don't know what you are talking about when I thought I did your experiment or B) You screwed up on your own experiment. C) I thought the experiment was all about proof of time travel.

Why did you do the experiment in the first place if you never wanted it to work? These are my conclusions now. I'm sorry but you seem to just not have a viable answer any more or you don't know what you were talking about in the first place to what your original experiment was. The answer I'm looking for was a part of the experiment you asked since I did it and now it seems you don't know your own experiment. I wrote something in the file did what you asked and now i'm trying to see if you know the answer that was in the experiment that I followed your instructions on. I am a participant. Are you still doing the experiment or did you forget that it was happening? I did and now it's your turn to tell me if it worked. Proof is only seeing if your experiment worked, but why do an experiment if you don't want to know if it worked or not? I just don't get that at all whatsoever.

• 2 months later...

I did the experiment to prove a binary counter can roll to a piece of information but others before me mainly hackers have proven my case very well. As for screwing up that again you are responsible for your own feelings and thoughts I cant help you with that. Time-hacking as I call it is a art and takes skill. Using counters to create computer files from the future or the past is a very very real thing and a very real form of time travel and again it takes skill.

One of the reasons people give me trouble with it on the forums aside from the CIA wanting to cover it up is the amount of skill involved. Everyday people like the person I replied to while ago cant understand how or why it works and the laws of physics that back it up. A counter creating computer media files does not care about time-lines. It creates computer media with events, times, and places it is not worried about what order or when those events fall into place. So the counter can stand for the 5th dimension. It is up to the time hacker/time traveler to fit those computer media files into place.

So when I read one of my news papers from the future and see certain events if those events happen then it stands to reason the future beyond that event can begin to fall into place. If that event does not happen then it was alternate reality. When sitting in the fifth dimension the future can take any number of roads. You have to look at the events that happen to see which road the future is taken. That is if your like me and get to read the future every day of your life.

Now moving on. Update someone here emailed me a while back to inform me my old web-sight was bought out and shutdown. Well I thru up one of my old backups. The home button dont work yet and the dates are off but its good enough for now. How To Build A HomeMade Nuclear Reactor, Nuclear Weapons, and High Energy Generators. is the url in case anyone is interested.

I've replaced parallel computer with a new 8 core machine running over 3 gigaherz for each core and I used just use my 8 core alienware laptop and my new machine now of course running in parallel. So both machines give me 16 cores. I have more to say but my wife is pulling me away form the computer. I will be back again sometime.

Oh, I forgot my joke. You cant shut a good Reactor down. Get it. Baahahahaha. Ok, im gone this time.

On my new setup my AI is much faster. I have each node in my AI setup with its own data base. Meaning that tables are used to look up info keeping it short and simple. I am using both recurrent and feed forward nets. A master node tells slave nodes which neurons to process. The AI neurons have three types of files. System, input/output, and its own database. It was a lot of work.

So my counters run and write the files, My AI reads these files and puts them either in the trash or the keep folder. I wrote the routines in with the AI to process the counter files. Both the counters and the AI have to be setup for specific types of projects. My AI can finally half way keep up now. On my AI I use my own back propagation routine to train it. The data base has tags for each training so specific training can be deleted or moved and saved for backup. So the AI training itself is searchable and programmable with the data base included.

Im sorry if you thought I would not reply back. To me my experiments was a success. Im not ignoring you. My experiment I uploaded to the internet was more for others than it was for myself but after it was made into a cartoon I stopped uploading my experiments to the net. Here is a little more about my check sums.

Lets talk about that skill thing some more. A while back in fact a long time back I described how to speed up a counter thus speed up the results from that counter. Now lets look more at that along with a rolling check-sum.

My check-sums are numbers added up. I have to keep them simple they are ment to be hacked and used and abused. Check-sums being hackable is what makes my practice possible.

331 = 7

+ 9

340 = 7

Now its not just 9 we are adding here it is the check-sum 9.

+63 (6 + 3 = check-sum of 9 added)

403 = 7

Oh ok now the counter is too slow. We can start skipping the first checksum of 9 that gives of a good check-sum and go to the second check-sum of 9. We go in multiples to skip the counter forward in steps.

+ 18

421 = 7 but we skipped 412 by adding the second multiple of the check-sum of 9.

Now there is more to this but bear in mind I am keeping it simple.

So if we are constructing a file from the future I have heard alot this is too slow. No it is not because by adding multiples to the counter we can speed the check-sum counter up skipping many many steps. Now when a good file starts coming into view we can slow the counter down using smaller multiples to focus it and bring the file into full view. Will a better term is to bring the file into existence in this time-line even though the file is from a future time-line. You see. Instead of me traveling to the future I make the computer files in the future time-travel to the past. I am making the files time-travel by hacking the time-line with computer code. And it gets worse from there. If I know what I am looking for I can make other peoples personal information time-travel to my computer. I can look for technology from the future. I can look for classified information from the future or even the past. 10 seconds ago to even make that information current on my screen. I can look for pictures, movies, emails, documents, videos. Any computer file I wish. All I need is a profile of the information I am looking for. With that profile I can setup my programs to make other files from other places and times time travel to my computer. I am the most dangerous hacker in the world. Not only can I hack any computer without connecting to it which means I cant be prosecuted but I can also hack any computer in the future or the past even as close as a few seconds in time to my own computer.

And there is more to this. My skill can be used to create computer files with computer media of times and places where cameras, video, and computers did not exist. This is a very complex subject because it involves the 5th dimension. The 5th dimension is a very complex dimension. My counters can be thought of as a "5th dimension simulator for the purpose of time travel."

Now putting it all together.

1. I use a program to simulate the 5th dimension.

2. I develop a profile of the information I am looking for.

3. I use the 5th dimension like a data base and my profile as a search query.

4. As my 5th dimensional simulator runs my search query is compared to the results.

5. When I have a positive result from my 5th dimension simulator I am using as a

data base I save the result.

The 5th dimension simulator is a very complex binary counter spitting out results in the form of computer files that I am comparing to my search query.

Current physics support this as a valid method or form of time travel. My 5th dimensional

simulator is very real. I can search for information or files or use my A B algorithm for temporal communication. That if A in the past and B in the future both know the check-sum range of their messages to each other that A in the past and B in the future can run software that searches for messages between A and B within the known check-sum Range. A in the past can see what B in the future is Saying to A. and B in the future can see what A in the past is saying to B. Thus they have a two way temporal communication space-time system. A and B can now talk to each other across time and space.

Now a lot of times I am not constructing very large files just simple messages with embedded information that can be decoded using a coding system myself in the past and myself in the future know. So in those cases I dont use multiples to my check-sum counter I just run it straight out using the smallest multiple.

As I said time-hacking is a art and a skill. That is why some cant and wont and will not understand it. So that does not

mean my claim is bogus or that my stuff dont work. It does not stop my practice of time-hacking from going on. If my Art and skill was not forbidden China would not of made time-travel illegal. In china I would of been arrested and imprisoned for this. Maybe even shot in the back of the head. Thank god I live in America were I can change the time-line with impunity with no one to stop me. God I love time-travel.

I know I will probably get some negative press from this post but I wanted to be thero in how my system works.

I have to have a profile of the data I am looking for. If I have a profile even a loose profile I can find the data. Now granted the data might be in a few thousands results or so but the data would be their. I would then sift thru the results to find the data. As for breaking your encryption I would totally go around it. If I have a profile of what I am looking for your encryption would mean absolutely squat in protecting you. I can also run a blind counter and catch every single result but often that is not helpful because it yields too many results. Having a profile of the information being searched for is how to find information off the 5th dimensional simulator.

Now instead of editing my previous post I want to tell you why my experiment of rolling a counter from one piece of information to the next is relevant to my work. That program someone here made a cartoon out of is how I train my counters and my AI to search for files off my 5th dimensional simulator. Lets take my old news paper experiment. By taking photos of news papers and having a counter roll manually from one news paper to the next I can train my AI to look for news papers from the future and I can take the logs from the manual counter and us those logs to train my real counters how to roll in steps like the math example from my previous post to roll to real news papers from the future.

That experiment that was made a cartoon out of was very very important to my work. Not only was it an example of a counter finding one piece of information from another piece of information it was a very important tool in training my real 5th dimensional simulators and my AI so that both programs can do their jobs. Yes again to answer your question my experiment was successful and no I am not going to do any work for you to answer your next post. You have my post to help you if you want it. I,ve have given a good deal of info today and lost a little sleep doing it. Good night.

• 1 month later...
So let's say that I did your experiment but that hard drive is now in the dump. Could you recover what I wrote in the experiment? Also, I have THE encryption key formula that I got in 2010. If you could really recover that info you could break any encryption. Go for it man.

What I talked about before was building a profile of your information. Here is the way I build profiles but this is not the only way I do this.

1. A sample of your files. If I got emails from you, pictures from you, even videos from you. Any real files at all from you.

2. I would Build a range of check-sums your sample files exist in. I can extrapolate those check-sums based on any information from you at all, So you see the more I learn about you the more upper hand I would have in finding your skeletons you hide in the closet that you do not want any one else to know about.

3. I would program my counters and bots to search those check-sums for your files from all of space-time. Once I have your information your butt is mine to own big-time. I have done this many many times to other people. I made them my victims but I never accessed their computer. What I had about them was what they posted in public I just followed my protocols and procedures to get more and more and more of their personal information which I verified as much as possible then took it to the next step to get more personal information about them using my counters and search bots.

Then using your sample files and extrapolating your check-sum ranges of files with your personal information about you to use in my search engines I would program my counters to search for more files from you that I do not have again from all of space-time up until the very day you die. I could even get your obituary and as time goes on I would verify which information was real. to validate my results.

On of the critics on my methods is space.com. I have a small history there but not the point here. The point here is they posted a article validating the possibility of my work. Here is the link. I knew those guys would come around sooner or later and they did. Here is the link.

Are We Living Inside a Computer Simulation? | Space.com

(Thanks, for the correction Darby. Dont know how that happened.)

On finding entire drive images which I think one of the previous questions was about I would have to have at least a weak check-sum but preferably more than one weak check-sum and maybe a strong check-sum for verification for the exact image to recreate it. The image would have to be mounted and in and of itself searched for the persons information which would be time-consuming.

Without knowing the exact check-sum(s) for a drive image I would have to extrapolate a check-sum range to search for that drive image which would only happen after I have collected quit a bit of information on a individual. Again each image would have to be mounted after re-creation and searched for the persons info.

It could be done. I came back here today expecting skarpz to ask me to search for his information which I dont work for others nor do I work for the public good I work form myself. I was going to tell him that in the future I am opened to the possibility of opening up a commercial time-travel service. But I am not going to do that at this time nor if I do post that here. After some research I found I would probably have to leave the country and except payment in gold bars only. That is if I ever decided to go that far. The reasons of leaving would be for tax reasons and because the type of people who would want my services would not agree with the government that I currently have citizenship under.

On the space.com link there is a new public awareness and yes it became part of space.com too even if they were only parroting someone else’s article. What is important is that they did it for a reason. That reason is awareness of a valid concept that computers can be used to find information of the past or future. Im proud of space.com for doing what they did. To me it means they are growing up.

Hi, can somebody break it down in "layman's" term just what this experiment entails (its method and results)? sincere thanks....

Oh boy, layman's terms. I hate this but ok. Using a computer it is possible to but numbers from 0 to 255 in a certain order that a computer can see as a file which would be a video, audio, pictures, applications, you name it. Now the problem is that this video was filmed oh say 500 years in the future. Now, to go in reverse now lets say it is a picture of a dinosaur one million years ago but no one took that picture but none the less it is a real picture of a dinosaur one million years ago that really did exist.

The method is to put numbers from 0 to 255 in a specific order to get computer media from the future or the past. This method starts with a form of hacking called check-sum hacking. A check-sum is a small number that is used to represent a computer file. Now using these small numbers we can create ranges of numbers that time-travel media might exist in that have these specific check-sums. Then use computers to construct those check-sums (re-arranging the 0's to 255 numbers) in a specific order to find-time travel media of the future or the past.When check-sum hacking is used to find time-travel media it is called time-hacking.

And I am a time-hacker. The first that I know of to exist.

Yesterday I talked about public awareness of using computers to explore space-time. Well today I found out that the series "through the worm hole." ended one of their episodes with this. "The best chance of time-travel will be with computers instead of time-machines." Yeah, buddy. Yeeehaaaaaaa. Dang it is about time that the public come around to my way of thinking that I understood oh so many years ago. Here is the link on youtube if anyone wants to watch the video.

Is Time Travel Possible? 50 min. Documentary - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3-jtxZ3QCc

[/code]

Edit:

Well my link was knocked out for some reason. I took off the "http/". Copy and past into your browers if you have to hopfully it got thru the posting on this forum. Also this link can be found by typing "time travel documentary" at youtube search engine. The name of the documentary is "Is Time Travel Possible? 50 min. Documentary"

It is at the end that what I said so many years ago is repeated by Morgan Freeman. That computers is the best chance at time-travel. In fact I am doing it as I write this. Tonight as I have been doing every night for the past few years my computers are running and my counters and turning and burning crunching out numbers which my bots see as computer files and search those files for time-travel media. It is with these methods that causality can be violated.

Oh boy, layman's terms. I hate this but ok. Using a computer it is possible to but numbers from 0 to 255 in a certain order that a computer can see as a file which would be a video, audio, pictures, applications, you name it. Now the problem is that this video was filmed oh say 500 years in the future. Now, to go in reverse now lets say it is a picture of a dinosaur one million years ago but no one took that picture but none the less it is a real picture of a dinosaur one million years ago that really did exist.The method is to put numbers from 0 to 255 in a specific order to get computer media from the future or the past. This method starts with a form of hacking called check-sum hacking. A check-sum is a small number that is used to represent a computer file. Now using these small numbers we can create ranges of numbers that time-travel media might exist in that have these specific check-sums. Then use computers to construct those check-sums (re-arranging the 0's to 255 numbers) in a specific order to find-time travel media of the future or the past.When check-sum hacking is used to find time-travel media it is called time-hacking.

And I am a time-hacker. The first that I know of to exist.

Okay, so from what I can gather, you do not claim to be a time-traveller but somebody with the expertise to recover data from the past or/and the future (please correct me if I am wrong). Can you offer tangible proof of this claim, i.e. a picture from the future?

Secondly, I read through your post and came across some unfamiliar terms (such as check-sum hacking). I went onto google, to check these terms out and came across this link:

I am a time traveler.

On this blog, you accuse a member of TTI of hiding posts from yourself. I'm not sure what game is being played here, but another post from this thread seems to be missing. On monday 7th January (UK time) I distinctly remember reading a post, that contained a Wikipedia link. That post (along with the link) is now missing.... What is going on???

Okay, so from what I can gather, you do not claim to be a time-traveller but somebody with the expertise to recover data from the past or/and the future (please correct me if I am wrong). Can you offer tangible proof of this claim, i.e. a picture from the future?Secondly, I read through your post and came across some unfamiliar terms (such as check-sum hacking). I went onto google, to check these terms out and came across this link:

I am a time traveler.

On this blog, you accuse a member of TTI of hiding posts from yourself. I'm not sure what game is being played here, but another post from this thread seems to be missing. On monday 7th January (UK time) I distinctly remember reading a post, that contained a Wikipedia link. That post (along with the link) is now missing.... What is going on???

I edited a mistake that was pointed out to me. This forum captures cookies. Usually it is used to run their advertising but sometimes if you post a link the last site you visited will be what that link goes to that you click on. It is a unfixed bug this forum has which is one of many other security bugs which I know about but im not going to talk about them. I want this place to find those bugs for themselves.

Since you know my sites you also know I have a news blackout in effect on my research. I am more than willing to talk about how my code works but I dont post proof any more. The reason why is my proof is taken and distorted for disinformation and other reasons. I am in touch or contact with folks that are important but they dont try to do me or my projects harm so I give those folks special treatment about information and yes proof in my research So those people I talk to more in depth about what I do but that talk is not done on forums or in public. That inner group of people I talk too stays private. I also have to be more careful now days because I am the subject of internet attacks on my accounts and computers. Their has been other issues as well.

As I explained in layman’s terms what I do is arrange numbers from 0 to 255 in a specific order as binary bytes that a computer can see as a computer media file that has the chance of being a computer file of the future or the past or a computer file from the future or the past.

The way I do that is use check-sums (numbers that represent computer files. There are many ways to calculate those numbers but my numbers have to be hackable. Hackable means it is possible to take that number and reconstruct the file. So with those check-sums I can extrapolate or plan ranges of those numbers that time travel media will be in. Then I take one specific check-sum and Roll it to get every possible combination of bytes in that check-sum. (That is where arranging the numbers in order come into.) to get the possible files in that check-sum. That is also called searching the check-sum collisions. One of the previous people I talked to on another forum if I had his name I would say it he had a problem with check-sum collisions. He did not like the fact that I had collisions. Collisions are checksums for files that are the same. Anyway I search those check-sums for time-travel media then move on.

Now, what is important here is to make those collisions go in a specific numerical order and to control how fast that order changes. I use 1 minus the base to control that order but it does have its draw backs. Not every calculation will be the same check-sum and adding or subtracting 1 minus the base or its multiples has to be done in a spacial way.

Now with throttling the counter (controlling its speed) we can control how fast we find time-travel media by controlling how much or how little we add to the counter . We use addition or subtraction to the counter to control its speed. The counter may be a list of numbers 0 to 255 but by using base 256 we can perform addition or subtraction to the counter to control it. We either add or subtract to keep the counter its same check-sum but make the order of check-sum collisions go up or down in a numerical fashion. Also, we can change up the algorithm and use the speed of the counter to make the counter intentionally go up or down in its check-sum measurement. I have trained a neural net to control the speed of my counters I also have graphed information in the counter to use as clues or switches when to chance the speed of the counter as it finds time travel media so the counter can roll to computer media of the future or the past. If you try a brute force attack to find time-travel media you are very limited as to the size of the files you can find but by my way of controlling the speed of the counter in a numerical fashion as it turns it speeds up the process in a manageable way on a machine that is limited in is capability. You just have to give the program the ability to roll the counter backwards or forwards and slow the counter down or speed it up and completely stop the counter when it has found a time-travel file. Then save that file out to disk.

Also there is way more to post that I can not post here like media file formats and how to detect them. Graphing information in files and comparing that information to variables. Statical search techniques. AI processing. Parallel and Symmetric multiprocessing and much much more.What I do is not easy and is a lot of work.

I go to a forums such as this one then start talking the truth then get attacked, shut down, then eventually run off. It is the disinformation machine which I face that wants to keep this technology from going public. The people I talk to now take bets on how long I will last at a specific web-sight that I am posting too which I find very funny. They are currently betting on how long I will last here. Hahahahah. Anyway there you go.

On a special note you wanted proof but I have gave you something far more better. I told you how my technology works. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to fish and you feed him for a life time. I just taught you how to fish.