TIME TRAVEL WITH INFORMATION

TimeCrime1986

It is a unfixed bug this forum has which is one of many other security bugs which I know about but im not going to talk about them. I want this place to find those bugs for themselves.

Oh, bullshit you "don't want to talk about them." You just did.

What you actually want is to appear to be a computer guru just like you wanted to appear to be a nuclear reactor engineer and nuclear physics genius. None of it is or was the case. You might know slightly more about computers than you claimed to know about nuclear physics but that's not saying much. You didn't know anything about nuclear physics (or general physics for that matter).

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a time traveler.

On this blog, you accuse a member of TTI of hiding posts from yourself. I'm not sure what game is being played here, but another post from this thread seems to be missing. On monday 7th January (UK time) I distinctly remember reading a post, that contained a Wikipedia link. That post (along with the link) is now missing.... What is going on???

(bold font added by Darby)Here's what's going on with Lloyd (TimeCrime1986):

Over the course of the five years or so that he has been registered here he's run multiple puppet accounts. He's been Reactor1967, God_of_Time, Music_Man as well as TimeCrime1986 plus several more that I cannot recall right now - but the information is available if I wanted to look it up. He has this little habit of making thinly veiled threats against the integrity of the forum software security (as he did above earlier today) all with the intent of leaving the impression that he, and he alone, can hack the forum server and bring the site down. Being a kindly tyrant he will not do so...for now. But (wink, wink, nod, nod) the tyrant can also delete anyone's posts from the server...if he wants to.

In order for him to foster a grand CIA conspiracy theory he has posted messages, deleted his own messages and then accused the Mod/Admin of deleting his posts. Unfortunately for him he was caught in the act. It wasn't Mods or Admins it was Lloyd. He did it deliberately with the intent of disrupting the forum.

He's deliberately tried to get members to stop posting and leave the forum. And he's put up his own ghosttown forum, "TheTimeTravelInstitute.com" claiming it to be the "original" Time Travel Institute. I said it is a ghosttown site because it has been up for just about one year and has received exactly 4 posts: Chronos, Site Admin, condensed the TOS agreement into this, "Don't tick us off." The other three posts are by Lloyd himself (as Reactor1967).

He's had most of his puppet accounts banned. Raul (MOP) simply stopped looking for them deciding, instead, that if the trolling nonsense continued he'd go directly to the ISP for action. Lloyd is not a friend of this forum, has bever been a friend of this forum, his stated intentions relative to this forum are contrary to be best interests of the forum. But he is being tollerated on this forum. MOP has not reduced our TOS agreement to "Don't tick us off."

Depending on what he's put in his cool aid on a particular day he's either a licensed private investigator, international commerce trader, international start-up bussiness consultant, time traveler, computer software professional or nuclear reactor designer. Well, you get the picture. The real Chuckles the Clown part is that he seems to believe his own PR campaign.

Yep, Darby pretty much nailed it. I would only add that Lloyd thrives on drama, which is why he tries to create it around himself. I surmise this is to add to his "mystique" as nuclear scientist/computer genius/time traveler with information.

Lloyd has a history around the usenet and other internet forums, usually registering with his "Reactor" name. I do not remember the physics forum that I found him on (via a simple google), but the real physicists on that forum were ripping him a new one, and much like he reacted here (Reactor is an appropriate name for him), he wouldn't accept criticism from real scientists.

Now we have him totally misinterpreting what scientists are saying about both the Weak Anthropic Principle coupled with scientific theories about entropy (which is related to information). It is not surprising he is misinterpreting this when he quotes a pop-sci TV show (Thru The Wormhole with Morgan Freeman). However, when we ask him to cite relevant peer reviewed literature, he goes silent. He can't.

Yes, we have taken to both ignoring him and tolerating him. Oh, Lloyd was also banned at least once for malicious hacking mischief on this forum. He is only tolerated now because Raul has told him he will go direct to his ISP and report him to them as a malicious hacker, and they would likely shut him down. So he has learned to behave and have his BS posts tolerated.

RMT

So it's possible for members to "hack" inbox conversations?

I suppose that it is. Has it been done on this site? No. When Admin has deleted posts they've always stated that they have done so and in every case it has been for gross violations of TOS. This has involved, maybe, as many as dozen posts over the past 15 years (going back to when the site was hosted on Xone). And the majority of those posts were made by one prior member who has suspended twice and ultimately banned.

This week I have been playing around with my new rocks cluster on time travel station one. You guys probably already read my blog. It works good. I was impressed with it. I have been playing around with cluster distros for linux for a while now and this one has a high rating from me. It still has a lot of bells and whistles for me to try out. Im still just learning about the new public awareness that computers can play in time-travel. Apparently I have not been keeping up and I was taken back by the new videos and talk on the subject hitting the internet. I have been catching up on more of the you-tube videos. I only came back to day to grab a quote for my blog so any other business will have to wait. Truth is my time travel research is taking up more of my time now days so it limits me time to others but dont worry I will be around.

• 3 weeks later...

I read some of what Ray and Darby had to say I did not read it all because after they went into their dogma and drama I realized one thing. These guys and us have a dis-informational dis-connect. What their problems with me is that they do not really know me at all. Or they have an agenda which is what I have been focusing on because of their behavior too me across the internet.

What I do know is what my ip logs at my other sites tell me. What I do know is the screen shots on the forums that I visit tells a story. Heck, even the people that sign up to follow me other places tell a story. It tells a story that points here.

You Rainmain and Darby: You think this is a game I am playing.. This is no game. I was serious from the go. This was never a game with me. But I as I learn more about you guys I learn I was talking to the wrong people. I hang around for amusement.

I do know this is a fictional site and that you guys collect information and that this place is just one of many forums across the internet for you guys that you monitor either as staff or as members. It seems the internet is you guys jobs.

TimeCrime1986

I've been following along. The real point is you believe in what you are doing. Even I have my doubts that you can do what you are claiming. But keep at it. It does appear amusing to me at times.

My latest endeavor is finding out that the concept of Mass is all an orchestrated lie. A coverup. It's just like my dad taught me. Don't believe anything you read, and only half of what you see. But no one cares about what's real anymore. I suspect some sort of Dumb field generator is probably responsible.

TimeCrime1986

I've been following along. The real point is you believe in what you are doing. Even I have my doubts that you can do what you are claiming. But keep at it. It does appear amusing to me at times.

My latest endeavor is finding out that the concept of Mass is all an orchestrated lie. A coverup. It's just like my dad taught me. Don't believe anything you read, and only half of what you see. But no one cares about what's real anymore. I suspect some sort of Dumb field generator is probably responsible.

Einstein: I have watched you across the internet not only here but many places else across the www. You fascinate me even if you do not believe me. .You are always real and that is what I like about you. I look at what you do and try to study it. I do not always understand but I try.

Ray, You say I am creating drama. But my blog at Time Traveler: I told them so. shows another story.

It showed my post and my code constantly being dogged, deleted, edited, or removed which is pretty much my entire history with you guys. You guys want my story, my code, my history wiped away from the internet for what ever reasons. I intend to hang around the internet though.

Patterned after Einstein's train thought experiment each numerical value in a specific base at its place value in the number is related to its future and past numerical values in a specific base at its specific place value by way of its reference point. You can hit D for decode and pause to stop. I am the inventor and author of this numerical system called VCNS numerical system or Burris numerical system. Im sure Ray and Darby may try to pop my bubble but too late other experts have seen it so good luck with that. It was just deleted at abovetopsecret.com because someone with influence did not want it in public. I put a email into those guys and I am waiting back to im pretty sure it will be a long wait. They told me that people were not suppose to see me code. That is pretty much where they left it at.

In 2008 when I came here this was what I was talking about when I first showed up because with my tables and equations I could take V's and R's with my equation

Equation deleted (It was part of my code so It goes too.)

and store data mathematically in time or retrieve data mathematically in time. But when I started my work I found I had a hard time extrapolating how to get specific computer data that I wanted in time with VCNS so I lowered my exceptions to check-sum hacking. I since then have become better at extrapolating where certain data in time would be with VCNS.

With VCNS now it is possible to construct or discover pathways where computer data of the future or past might be. Morgan Freeman I feel you buddy. Time Travel with computers is where it is at. I still like my good ol fashion check-sum hacking though as well as my VCNS.

This is real time travel technology:

When I first came here I tried to get Darby to understand this and I failed. Actually I think he understands it but he is doing some type of job. This program with its decode may help a little bit better. Since Ray likes math it might help him understand me better. Im not going to hold my breath though. Darby here is you second chance at the code. If you take your cover up hat off for a second and take time to look at the program you will see Einstein and Relativity in the program by way of the reference points as it relates to the information. This is a basic example of how a real time-line works (it should it was patterned after Einstiens work) and makes a dang good system for storing a heck of a lot of computer data in a couple of fixed sized numbers. Here the program stores instructions to itself that it needs to function for decoding later. It stores this data mathematically in time. Those binary 1's and binary 0's is information the program needs to run when it decodes and it is not stored in computer memory no. It is not stored on the hard drive no. (Ray had a problem with my proof program because it wrote data to the hard drive.) Well you do not have that here.

If you run it one hour and pause it you will have two numbers that can be plugged into the decode and the previous 1 hour of numbers will be decoded along with its information.

Where was that information stored? In time mathematically by way of Einsteins reference points related to is data.

If you run it one year you will have two numbers you can write down on a piece of paper. In decode you get the previous one years of numbers along with its information decoded. Where was that data stored?

Mathematically in time.

This is my numerical system for storing and unlimited amount of data in a fixed size number because here it is not the size of the number that matters but the time you have to decode the number from the beginning place value of the number to the end place value of the number.

I hope Ray this is not too much Drama for you. I hate being the Drama queen and all.

This is the proof that information can be stored in time. This is the first step to time travel with computers. Oh, of course im sure it will be ignored or deleted of course. Because this is a fictional site and nothing real can come from this forum.

Truth is you guys seem to want drama rather than real hard time travel as per what your forum name implies and what your forum topic implies. No real stuff wanted here. I think you guys prefer a good drama over something real.

Here let the program run and hit d to decode when your ready. Here is the link to download qb64.

Timetravelinstitute.biz

To download qb64 to run this program. Run qb64.exe and copy and past the code from the blog to the editor window. First highlight and copy the code in the forum. I held down my left mouse button and dragged my mouse down the code then I used my page down button until I got the the bottom of the code then I finished up with dragging to get the code selected then right click and copy. Or on the keyboard ctrl+c. Then the code is copied and ready to be pasted in qb64. Run qb64.exe from the downloaded folder after unzipping it. You may have to use the editor window menu. In qb64 hit edit then select past to past the code. Then in qb64 hit run or f5 then start. As my program runs hit d to decode when you get tired of watching it code. The compiler will create a executable program and run it. Also if you want run your virus software to be safe before running qb64.

If you guys will excuse me its my bed time. Again, I will be around. Do not say I did not give you guys the time of day I did and I was nice about it. Good night.

Deleted (It may be back again or not). I was asked a while back not to store my code here. So I do appreciate this forum letting me post it temporally to show others what I am doing. But, I am not a threat here and will continue to obey the wishes of this forum. My other post will stay. I decided to stop deleting those.

[/code]

• 2 weeks later...
TimeCrime1986

I think of mass as the ether tugging on a atom. What are you thoughts on the Hutchinson effect and Bob lazars field propulsion being one in the same for gravity propulsion? I would like to know what you think.

Well I now know that real time travelers pretty much are not appreciated here. And the post I am about to make will not also be appreciated here but it is about information which is my topic and to date and my account is still active.

The human brain ls a recurring neural net which means it recycles information back onto itself. Recycling information like this gives rise to memories, conscious, self being, and a Sentient being. It is where the organic brain becomes a computer basically. But our matter could of being from other organic matter, comets, asteroids, or even stars.

But in reality information is like a river. In space-time with physics it flows with currents and eddies, and whirl pools and what have you. A recurring neural net can be thought of as a whirl pool of information. No information is much like a real river in the real universe and we are all just those caught up in the currents.

Your Welcome Time Travel Institute . com

Everyone have a nice day. Reactor from time travel one station over and out.

I think of mass as the ether tugging on a atom. What are you thoughts on the Hutchinson effect and Bob lazars field propulsion being one in the same for gravity propulsion? I would like to know what you think.

To be honest, I believe the Hutchinson effect and Bob Lazar's research into gravity propulsion are related to a phenomena known as resonance. And resonance seems to be at the forefront of research currently going on by independent investigators. It is a phenomena that seems to be present with my time wave generator.

What I think is going on is that the dimensions of length in the atomic nucleus have resonant frequencies that will resonate with electric, magnetic and time fields. So a full understanding of the properties of waves is required.

Here is an interesting link to an audio file that gives an account of another man's opinions of resonant phenomena.

Frank Znidarsic on Antigravity

To be honest, I believe the Hutchinson effect and Bob Lazar's research into gravity propulsion are related to a phenomena known as resonance. And resonance seems to be at the forefront of research currently going on by independent investigators. It is a phenomena that seems to be present with my time wave generator.What I think is going on is that the dimensions of length in the atomic nucleus have resonant frequencies that will resonate with electric, magnetic and time fields. So a full understanding of the properties of waves is required.

Here is an interesting link to an audio file that gives an account of another man's opinions of resonant phenomena.

Thanks, that puts it in a different light for me.

Today Sciencedaily.com at Scientists create automated 'time machine' to reconstruct ancient languages ran a article called

Scientists Create Automated 'Time Machine' to Reconstruct Ancient Languages.

What I found special about this was that if anyone has used methods that come anywhere close to the methods I have used it would be this project because language is one of the first important things to be worked on with time travel with information.

So I have to say to those that said to me "Prove it." It seems already that it has been proven in main stream science. Fist space.com copied a article about this. Then Morgan Freeman ran time travel with computers on his show. Now science daily is going with a article were science used computers to get computer media from the past and that media was ancient languages.

Oh god I hate to say I told you so (actually I dont I love it.) But I told you so. I told everyone so.

I think one of my biggest disconnects with talking about time travel with information was being rather long winded talking about counters. Binary counters are usually thought of now days to hack garage door openers or tv remote control sets hardly anyone save myself thinks of using those to find real computer media of the past or the future. So, here is my short description of binary counters.

1. Dumb counters (brute force)

2. Smart counters (uses algorithms, statistics, probability, or AI's)

3. Programmable counters. Is 1 or 2 but can be programmed with to run with parameters giving to it.

4. Hybrid counters - A combination of 1, 2, 3, or all of them.

Now, throw in some data mining tools and slam-bam we have time travel using computers.

When used to find time travel media of the future or the past this is called

"A fifth dimensional computer simulator." This fits more the science in this matter.

Mistakes commonly made.

1. Not getting the correct files looking for because the counters are not setup properly.

2. Not getting the correct file formats because no method is used properly for this.

3. Language written or spoken. This is one of the hardest things to get correct but what corrects for this is using the right algorithms and being able to hone in on what a correct file looks like (short description) using the right counter parameters. Example - I could get files of the future news broadcast but the quality was poor. The reason is my counters were setup to run in specific check-sum ranges and the file I was looking at had a much higher or lower check-sum for its absolute best quality. Oh, I would write a book here.

My closest experiment with finding foreign languages was a long time ago when I posted at a forum ran by a private individual and someone gave me a link to download fonts for Egyptian hieroglyphs . I spent oh I guess about 4 hours on a program to put those into a counter then I used that counter to write an encryption program to encrypt files using Egyptian hieroglyphs which I had always wanted to do.

When I first started getting files of my counters I would spent hours and hours going thru all those files before I finally started writing software to do that job for me. I would love to be a little bird on the wall and watch what they do at this project. Well enough for today.

Reactor from time travel one station over and out.

I once remembered someone telling me "This will be the last time we have this conversation on this web sight or another other."

Well I just had to come back and say "Oh really". Yeah right. Moving on. More sites to visit. More time traveling to do.

This same person called me a bad word on a NNTP news thread but later did not remeber calling me that. We go way back.

Im sort of new to this site.. (well new to posting.. Ive been visiting it for about a year).. so I dont want anyone to think Im out of line or rude as a new guy,.. but out of curiosity: why does this site attract so many lunatics posting incomprehensible baloney like the above? It could be an awesome site for sensible discussion: but the lunatics seem to be running the asylum, dont they?

Im sort of new to this site.. (well new to posting.. Ive been visiting it for about a year).. so I dont want anyone to think Im out of line or rude as a new guy,.. but out of curiosity: why does this site attract so many lunatics posting incomprehensible baloney like the above? It could be an awesome site for sensible discussion: but the lunatics seem to be running the asylum, dont they?

Lunatics with baloney stories comes with the territory of time travel. Time travel is fiction. But this guy thinks he is Mr. Time Traveler extraordinare. He is our resident....uhhh... "expert", yeah that's it. :) We just put up with people like this, as long as they are not being insulting or destructive. As you can see, I tend to ignore Reactor (the former username for TimeCrime1986).

RMT

ha ha.. fair enough! i'll go with the flow then! : and apologies in advance if I appear a bit 'flippant' with anyone: from what Ive seen by visiting over the past year is everyone starts out trying to play it straight and gets worn down by the sheer number of crazy people posting crazy things that they just end up tuning out of the discussions. It would be great if Titor could be expunged from the whole record as its a bit of a turn off to anyone who's joining the discussion post 2008!.. and is clearly irrelevant to any discussions going forward (except in the context of discussing hoaxes).

To be honest, I believe the Hutchinson effect and Bob Lazar's research into gravity propulsion are related to a phenomena known as resonance. And resonance seems to be at the forefront of research currently going on by independent investigators. It is a phenomena that seems to be present with my time wave generator.What I think is going on is that the dimensions of length in the atomic nucleus have resonant frequencies that will resonate with electric, magnetic and time fields. So a full understanding of the properties of waves is required.

Here is a link from youtube that I found interesting. Plenty of science. It shows energy fields and magnetic fields imposed over particles to produce net vectors which is not subject to that rocket equation thing and the conservation of energy and momentum or something like that. This is just one video. There are more. This guy seems a little more educated meaning he seems to know his math. Just today I was thinking I now the math exist for this type of stuff but very rarely do I see it posted. Mostly what I see predates early rockets and man that was a long time ago. Something is not right about that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9doyAQB37XM

[/code]

As for the other I saw here three words. Yeah, yeah, and yeah right. Crazy is relative and for the rest of it. It has always been a two way street with both sides changing lanes. Meaning the insults went both ways. Usually I keep my serious stuff for other sites now days because here at least in the past there was heavy complaining about people being themselves and for destructive I dont know what your talking about. But If I have something to say I will say it if not here then else where and I know I am believed on that point if no other. For posting and deleting I keep backups. That deleting is subject to come back at any time. For me it has always been about me telling my side which has been met with much resistance not going into to many details. Again as I said there was a two way street going on. Ending it there. I recently am trying to be more constructive in these matters to see where that leads.

But there was one thing worth responding to here to get back on topic. Time travel is fiction? Well, I agree this site is fiction. This sites terms of use at least a while back I have not read it lately clearly stated this site was fiction. But, not counting myself there are a good number of people in the world that would disagree with time travel being fiction.

My form of time travel mainly is for retrieving information that once existed in the past or future as computer media via hacking technology. Advance counters set up and data mining those counters. And I have advanced this technology in my own way very much so. I have advanced this technology with programs that can graph a information curve from a running counter and speed up or slow down the counter till its information curves fits within the curve being looked for. Then the counter can keep running at a slower pace fixing syntax errors in the binary code till a real computer file of the past, future, or alternate time-line is reconstructed. I have my beliefs ranging from the many world theory to the conservation of information theory to make claim as to what I have in way of time travel media. But, my work has also produced some science along physical time travel and other technologies. I only talk about what interest me though. The rest I save to a hard drive and hide it. Now I am looking at bridging the gap between the conservation of energy and and matter with the conservation of information to prove the universe itself is conserving. Which means its death may mean a new beginning later on down the road but what I think I dont believe is new and I pretty much just talk about it and let it go on things like that.

But you guys got one thing against you. Main stream science now sees time travel with computers as real and viable. And there are those that work to break the physical barrier between the future and the past. Those experiments are real. They are now. They are funded. and they are happening. But, good luck on getting people to believe that time travel is fiction. You just have so amused me which is why I come back from time to time.

Well I enjoyed your fictional service thinks and I am off to bed. Good night.

Lunatics with baloney stories comes with the territory of time travel. Time travel is fiction. But this guy thinks he is Mr. Time Traveler extraordinare. He is our resident....uhhh... "expert", yeah that's it. :) We just put up with people like this, as long as they are not being insulting or destructive. As you can see, I tend to ignore Reactor (the former username for TimeCrime1986).RMT

Yeah, we've even had "experts" who know how to build a backyard nuclear reactor who state that if you take a ball of Plutonium, slap a coat of C4 around it and detonate the C4 you have created a hydrogen (fusion) bomb. Aside from the fact that you will never, ever, ever, get a fusion bomb from that set-up (by definition) the only thing that you might get is a fizzler fission bomb. So there be "experts" and then again there are "experts." :)