Tesla's Zero Time Generator

Einstein

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it is a mechanical oscillator that can affect its own gravitational weight. If the gravitational force locally changes with the oscillator, then so should its connection to time. So time may oscillate locally too.

The Tesla Zero Time Reference Generator has always been mentioned as a component part of the Philadelphia Experiment.

I don't see A as a constant radius from the time the string is cut. With each calculation A would be the value of C from the previous calculation. The length of the radius you begin with, A, changes as, B (time) increases and, C your hypotenuse increases. You can't keep both A and B as constants. Perhaps that is where your error resides.

A remains as the side of each successive right triangle. A is the only side that remains constant. B changes at a constant rate and is there to represent the inertial path of the object. C represents the path of the centrifugal acceleration.

The reasoning is that the centrifugal force is always on a line that originates from the center of the circle. So the centrifugal acceleration must also be along a line that originates from the center of the circle.

GPA

If you were swinging a rock around yourself, and you let go, you would be at the center of that circular motion. Since you are at the center of rotation, the rock would appear to be accelerating away from you. So that is all I did, was to calculate the rate at which the rock is moving away from the center of rotation. The Pythagorean Theorem can be used in this instance to accurately calculate the rate.

I still don't think you get to do that. Once you cut the string you have lost the centrifugal action and inertia takes over. Your string is cut, your radius is no longer a constant.

I'll leave my thoughts at that.

Perhaps RainmanTime will feel up to discussing it with you, again.

If you were swinging a rock around yourself, and you let go, you would be at the center of that circular motion. Since you are at the center of rotation, the rock would appear to be accelerating away from you. So that is all I did, was to calculate the rate at which the rock is moving away from the center of rotation. The Pythagorean Theorem can be used in this instance to accurately calculate the rate.

But the reason the rock stays in that circular path is because it is accelerating towards you. When the string is released, cut, or breaks. the rock ceases to accelerate, but moves IN A CONSTANT Velocity (except for air drag, etc.) tangental to the circular path. The string supplies the well documented centripetal force. The equal but opposaite reaction to that force is what you perceive as a centrifugal force. The rock does not appear to be accelerating away from you once you let go, since it (absent air drag) travels at a constant velocity. If it had a rocket motor that fired once it was released, then it would accelerate.

I just wanted to show Thomas that there are facts about centrifugal force that are not shared in the classroom. I call them deleted facts. But you can't say I can't do it. Because the Pythagorean Theorem is a very useful mathematical tool.

I am sure that I have been in far more classrooms than you, especially in Math and Physics. Perhaps you have only been in very rudimentary classrooms, but the actual facts do get discussed.General Relativity is usually a class with 3rd year Graduate students in Physics and Math, it can be very difficult.As a young Physicist I was taught that only a handful of people actually understood the theory. I'm sure that, worldwide, the number of people capable of doing serious work on the subject is in two digits (less than 100). But the real basic fact, the equivalence of inertial and gravitational mass, was proven by Galileo Galilei (supposedly). In fact, most of the foundation for both theories of relativity comes from Galileo's work in the late 16th/early 17th century.

And the Pythagorean theorem is part of what is loosely referred to as Euclidean Geometry, which is a very accurate APPROXIMATION to the geometry of the everyday experience, but fails on both quantum and Astronomical scales. You can lay out a football field quite well using it, but it isn't too useful for designing time travel machines.

Because it is a mechanical oscillator that can affect its own gravitational weight. If the gravitational force locally changes with the oscillator, then so should its connection to time. So time may oscillate locally too.The Tesla Zero Time Reference Generator has always been mentioned as a component part of the Philadelphia Experiment.

You may contact an university and do an experiment - just like the time dilation for the supersonic jets. Use two synchronized atomic clocks. Place one of them on the zero time generator, and the other place aside. Then turn on the generator, wait for an hour, and compare the clocks.

• Like 1

But the reason the rock stays in that circular path is because it is accelerating towards you. When the string is released, cut, or breaks. the rock ceases to accelerate, but moves IN A CONSTANT Velocity (except for air drag, etc.) tangental to the circular path. The string supplies the well documented centripetal force. The equal but opposaite reaction to that force is what you perceive as a centrifugal force. The rock does not appear to be accelerating away from you once you let go, since it (absent air drag) travels at a constant velocity. If it had a rocket motor that fired once it was released, then it would accelerate.

It's okay if you didn't understand how I used the Pythagorean Theorem to show a centrifugal acceleration does exist along the radial path between the object and the previous center of rotation. Math isn't for everybody.

To be honest I've only presented this to a very few people. Maybe a dozen. And as surprising as it may seem, RainmanTime was one of two people that seemed to understand this. The other guy goes by the handle of Ayasano. He wanted to take the math concept over to the physics board and show everybody. I had to caution him not to do that. Too many Physics Zealots that would either castrate or burn you at the stake over there.

You may contact an university and do an experiment - just like the time dilation for the supersonic jets. Use two synchronized atomic clocks. Place one of them on the zero time generator, and the other place aside. Then turn on the generator, wait for an hour, and compare the clocks.

The problem is getting enough interest from people that are capable of understanding this. Those people are few in number.

• Like 1

If the "zero time generator" actually effects time, I doubt that any difference would be detected in an hour, and might be less than the inherent error in the atomic clocks.

I finished this project in December.

I think that the hull of the DE the USS Eldrige put off a cyclic wave of some sort, which is related to a chargeing eletrical magnetic amplitutde wave, but not just straight amplitude power over the scalier in time and space for this frequency compoent.In other words the rotating counterweights on the YouTube experiment shown, were re-invested back into an electromagnetic wave which wiggled out of this space and time.

What I do not understand is how the entire ship got into an all of time raceway to where this ship came back or would show up in certain water reservoirs.A time machines based on this principle one would have to wear a special radiation suit.Maybe a modified version of a flux capacitor type of apparatus? Thank you, very interesting thought and thread.Pinter

*FATE Magazine, the story of the USS Eldrige

• Like 1

What I do not understand is how the entire ship got into an all of time raceway to where this ship came back or would show up in certain water reservoirs.A time machines based on this principle one would have to wear a special radiation suit.Maybe a modified version of a flux capacitor type of apparatus? Thank you, very interesting thought and thread.

I don't think they were attempting time travel. Invisibility was the claimed goal that was being sought. If reports are true, teleportation is what took place. Try to look at the basic forces as being comprised of separate types of space. That would make the basic forces good candidates for extra dimensions. Think of those basic forces as being assembled in a way to produce our current reality. But apparently another way was found to assemble the basic forces. At the time, those forces being manipulated were gravity, time, electric, and magnetic.

Now if you're interested in time travel, I have an entirely different approach to achieve that.

But idk why, this is interesting. Please, could you tell me why do you think this gadget modifies G wavelenghts?

I'm just using existing observable behavior as the basis for my analysis. Centrifugal force develops for any rotating device. But the gadget uses counter rotating weights that develop a back and forth oscillation. There are two sets of oscillating weights that are spatially and temporally out of phase with each other by 90 degrees. I do have to mention that the gadget only works with two counter rotating motors. If one motor malfunctions, all exhibited behavior stops. The way the gadget is setup suggests to me that the gravitational potential energy of the gadget is constantly undergoing change in a rotating pattern. This gadget is oscillating the weight force we call centrifugal force. Centrifugal force is the only force that can effectively nullify gravitational force. Since the centrifugal force is constantly changing within the gadget, a corresponding gravitational force change also has to occur locally within the gadget. So technically the gadget is a gravitational force wave generator.

Einstein said

I'm just using existing observable behavior as the basis for my analysis. Centrifugal force develops for any rotating device. But the gadget uses counter rotating weights that develop a back and forth oscillation. There are two sets of oscillating weights that are spatially and temporally out of phase with each other by 90 degrees. I do have to mention that the gadget only works with two counter rotating motors. If one motor malfunctions, all exhibited behavior stops. The way the gadget is setup suggests to me that the gravitational potential energy of the gadget is constantly undergoing change in a rotating pattern.

I think that the counterotating weight, on the bars are really meant to be as a metaphor.What came out of Tesla's thinking was everthing functyions at a frequency.So if you convert the actions of those rotating e weights, into parsed waves, this i I feel is your entry key into the frequencies of time and space.

If you read the play by play out of FATE Magazine's excellent article, you'll also find that there were people with portable belt worn devices that materialized inside of a Philadelphia Naval Yard area establishment bar and started a fight.There was also a T-33 jet fighter, that they used a similar device inside of, that made it go zero or disappear. Pinter

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

All information on this device and what it actually does appears to have been removed from science. The information on the web claims the device will rotate and produce an external field. Also some unverifiable claim about the device aligning itself with the galactic center.

I built the device just to check out the claimed rotation it is supposed to exhibit. It does indeed rotate. But the rotation isn't just one way. It either depends on the contact area, or the rotational speed. So there does exist standing waves of torque associated with this device while in operation. The standings waves exist in both a space-like and time-like direction. While accelerating in speed, the torque waves will oscillate back and forth, causing the device to alternately rotate clockwise and counterclockwise. If I had a way to change the contact area while in operation, the device would also oscillate back and forth in its rotational direction. Also while in operation there is also a slow periodic disruption of the frequency counter I have monitoring the rotation rate.

Those are the facts I have gathered about this device from my own experimentation. Just from those facts, it becomes apparent that there is a torque wave field that exists at right angles to the individual torques produced by the rotating weights within the device.

I'm not done experimenting with the device. There is a resonant interaction that occurs in the presence of a rotating Tesla coil field. Also just recently with everything on, the device will speed up according to the proximity of my hand to the control panel. The facts just keep getting weirder and weirder. But with facts, at least you have a solid foundation to work with. What will I achieve? You can't make a time machine from theories. But I'll bet you could build one using facts.

• 1 year later...

The gravitational, centrifugal, and inertial weight/mass concept, my guess it is all similar but different.

Like a electromagnetic spectrum in how they react differently on object sizes.

I think you are messing with the space of molecules somehow and changing the normal properties to react in a way that challenges normal perception.

I've seen liquid state beer turn frozen instantly due to space shifts of molecules why would they not do something similarly with rotation.