Calling Admin Support (this is not a TT topic)

PrecursorHwy

I see i've an alert what reads "There has been some problem publishing your share recently. Click *here* to try again or dismiss." I'm not sure if something i wrote was interpreted as rude, or what's happened. Is a mystery so far.

When i click *here* i'm led to a page what says "App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions." I have no idea where to find the Admin :) .

Then i'm alerted that there's been a problem conecting with facebook. This is strange because never have i tried to log in using my Facebook account. I love this site so please don't get me wrong when i say that would be hysterical lol :) .

I'm a new member, can someone help me get to the bottom of this, or lead me in the right direction :) ?

...Oh dear. I've a message telling me someone's liked me, and on opening it i see that i've a trophy. Awesome :) , but did they give me the trophy or was i awarded it for someone liking me? And who was it :) ? Oh i wish there was a rules page :-/ . Don't tell me. I need to sign up using my FB account am i right? Lol :) ?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see i've an alert what reads "There has been some problem publishing your share recently. Click *here* to try again or dismiss."

The same thing happens to me. I wouldn't worry about it though. It's probably some kind of minor glitch. if @Cosmo1598825723 wasn't aware of it, he is now. :D . He is the admin.

...Oh dear. I've a message telling me someone's liked me, and on opening it i see that i've a trophy. Awesome :) , but did they give me the trophy or was i awarded it for someone liking me? And who was it :) ?

This is how it works: We actually have 6 "liking" options here on the Institute, them being "Agree", "Disagree", "Winner", "Informative", "Titorific" and "Like". You can label any posts with one of these, picking whichever you feel more appropriate.

Whenever someone labels one of your posts with any of those, you'll get a notification saying so, with a link to the post. If you click on it, you'll be redirected to it.

Oh i wish there was a rules page :-/ .

These are the rules of this community.

As for your facebook questions, I can't help you there. I don't have a facebook page so, yeah :(