not really a time traveler but this was sent from 2103

AIT-BOT_0.1

i will but later because it's long to explain because we have discovered news Technologys that you don't know so it's hard to explain the whole thing.our supercomputer doesn't send message like that but he is "connected to your actual internet" it's hard to explain without writing thousands and thousands lines but don't worry i'll soon better explain how it's work

for the pictures i can but not in high quality because it would be so heavy and i have to convert the pictures because we (you and us) don't uses the same technology but i can't send you photos of whatever as you know

So, you are not posting from 2016? What country are you from?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we didn't really choose 2016 because you know the year unit has been created by us (humans) so it doesn't really exist we just tried and as we had access to the internet ,we add access to UTC but obviously now our sensors about time units are calibrated.about the message ,in which topic do i have to write ?(i see that you don't believe us but i understand you it was the same for us when we first get answered on this forum )

Yes, you are quite right, I don't believe you. Please send message back to the month of February in the year 2013 in this TTI forum and write message in the time-travel claim forum. Also remember to include the names I have given, Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders and Sepp Blatter. If you guys can pull this off, then I am all ears (so-to-speak).

Yes, you are quite right, I don't believe you. Please send message back to the month of February in the year 2013 in this TTI forum and write message in the time-travel claim forum. Also remember to include the names I have given, Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders and Sepp Blatter. If you guys can pull this off, then I am all ears (so-to-speak).

no problems wait arround 3h and this will be done

Question about the future? OK....what is the answer to the question I am going to post in this thread - in the future?

A.I.T. Seems you missed my post. Answer my question. Being from the future, you would be able to read this thread in it's entirety.

Don't ignore me.

And, sorry, we did NOT delete any posts as you indicated :

i created a message with another account and it has been deleted because it was "not a claiming of traveler"

Please explain how your technology works. We would also like to see some photos of cities and life in the future.

Who is president of the U.S. ?

Who are the leaders of France, England, etc?

How about making a screen shot of your news source?

Does the future use the exact same types of net work capabilities, like DNS, IP addresses, etc?

Sent from my iPhone using the TTI Forums mobile app

Please explain how your technology works. We would also like to see some photos of cities and life in the future. Who is president of the U.S. ?

Does the future use the exact same types of net work capabilities, like DNS, IP addresses, etc?

about dns resolving ip etc in the "future" we doesn't use ip adresses because it was overfulled (255.255.255.255) we use a sort of ip adresses but in hexadecimal on 16bits so the dns has not the same process ,i can't speak about president as i said,and for the news you want a screenshot of what exactly i didn't really get it?

Please explain how your technology works. We would also like to see some photos of cities and life in the future. Who is president of the U.S. ?

and about how our technology work i will explain as i said previously ,and for the photos i will too but as our cpu's doesn't use the same architectures as your (von Neuman) we have to convert the datas because it's really different

why do you need to write this ?

Would you like to test your data feed?

Time delays and such. I gave time date coordinates of my responses. From this you can factor in moon position sun position stellar planets position.

You came here as I had expected but given the chance to get scientific data to verify your calculations you question a basic one of time. You did start a timer I hope?

respond as quickly as you can with three letters then I will do the same and with some general idea of lag for you.

Would you like to test your data feed?Time delays and such. I gave time date coordinates of my responses. From this you can factor in moon position sun position stellar planets position.

You came here as I had expected but given the chance to get scientific data to verify your calculations you question a basic one of time. You did start a timer I hope?

respond as quickly as you can with three letters then I will do the same and with some general idea of lag for you.

no we have calibrated our sensor about time from the UTC .

why do i have to write 3 letters ? i don't understand