Director's "proof" image

The Doctor

Director's \"proof\" image

I have received the director's "proof" image and by blurring it you can see a face in the vortex. Some have had problems with the image but want to see it so I've converted the blurred image to jpg format to "kill" any viruses. I uploaded it to my site so that you may view it. If you want the original drawing just sharpen the image. It is at http://www.geocities.com/magisystems/proof2.jpg .

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RE: Director's \"proof\" image

Doc,

maybe you could provide the original clear picture to. some people might not have the ability to sharpen the picture.

actualy I didnt think much of the picture until I saw another invention that had a similar swirling pattern to it with alot more technical things and explanations and a particle accelerator sitting at the bottom of the swirls. then I started wondering if maybe there was something to it. and he just sent "part" of it.

don't know though.....

I uploaded the original jpg conversion to my site of the "proof" it is at http://www.geocities.com/magisystems/proof1.jpg . Maybe the purpose of the image is to prove that images or holograms can be projected on a vortex. I'm not sure of his intentions. On the other hand it might be a joke. Tell me what you think. Geocities is having technicial difficulties so if you can't get to the page the first time try again later.

------------------

...~The Doctor~...

"There is no time to waste, only time to change"..."The sum of all knowledge is that you and your reality do not exist; only thought and imagination are real, and therefore...I am."

<This message has been edited by The Doctor (edited 10 July 2000).>

• 2 months later...

The only problem I see with utilizing two pyramids is the turbulance created by the spinning of the pyramids as a result of its topology. Upon splitting the field with a the niney degree out of phase alternations with a differential strength of plus and minus 45 percent per cycle will translate to an infinite turbulence manifested in to oppossing forces of infinite strength within the vortex which already produces a increasing amount of singularities exponentially. Where the amount of singularities increases exponenetially with each cycle. This is with a uniform mass such as a sphere producing the affect. If one were to take into comsideration the extra opposing infinite force produce by the spinning pyramid model on the amount of singularities produced in a period time 0 to time1 would increase in number an additional square root of the original plus the origanal number of singularities per time. A greater yield of energy will be aquired the output will be infinite modulated wave with a finite carrier wave of infinite density.

Edwin G. Schasteen [email protected]