What Happens If?

Zeshua

Re: Terry, the Pope...and Sister Lucia

That is a good point nittescot, didnt see it it like! But I thought you were. Anyways, that could be his date indeed.

Everaftergirl, it is said that good people are taking before a catastrophe...apparently we will have a big one/s soon. We can expect many good people to leave soon.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because he has a great desire to. His presence in our world is very important in some way

I must stress this opinion rather then 'fact';

His presence at the moment in terms of people other then him, it a purpose of delusion. The purpose for himself is to experience life a a messenger or figure of god on this planet.

Inside the Popes head is nothing but confusion; If he is a figure of god - why is he offered no proof by god. Why does he have to keep up this act when really, he has no more proof then the average man on the street. But he's probably become accustomed to the privileged lifestyle. So, better keep this to himself.

I wonder what the world would think if on his deathbed, before he died the pope admitted he didnt know whether this 'Catholic' god existed or not.....

The pope is on his last legs tonight. He is going to die the world will continue spinning, obviously not very important is he? But, the problem we see here, is the catholics, they are the strangest bunch of peeps I have ever seen, they think that god is this and that, that god does what they ask him/her/it to do. They have confession, why have that if you follow the rules laid down by your 'god'? I suppose they are so scared of death that they have to kid themselves into thinking there is an afterlife, whereas the truth is there is nothing but an empty void, no heaven, no angels, no land of milk and honey or whatever they say. I know that this is the truth, that is it, this pope will die, a bunch of sad peeps will cry, kill themselves, blame others, conspiracy nuts will out from the woodwork, but life will go on. Religion will wane, truth will out, peeps will continue on whatever slope, or climb whatever hill they wish for their futures. And I will not shed one tear, I know the truth, I know the future I have made for myself, whether good or ill, and I will reap the benefits or pay the price. One day I will be known to many of you by my true name, for now Malcolm is the name I wish to go by, draw conclusions from that if you wish, but I will be back on these boards in a few days time. Other than this little rant, I shall continue in the same vane as before my usual slightly iffy self. Til then :love:

everaftergirl, how could you even come close to saying terri shavio and the pope in the same sentence? really? if you lump them toegether then you do have to say Johnny Cocran, I mean come on.The Schavio thing is so overblown, stuff like that happens everyday. Zeshua if it happens on sunday I'll be impressed.

Re: Terry, the Pope

About Terry and the Pope...I was not lumping them together, as you put it, in a way that you were infering, which was to lessen the importance of the Pope. I was making a point.

The Pope was a tremendous person, greatly loved and accomplished great things. He has passed over. I believe there is some connection there, because both people crossed over in the same short time-period.

What made Terry special? She was a prisoner in her body for 15 years. The world watched as she was unwilllingly starved to death over a 13-day period. She was someone who suffered...her fight became an issue in the world because she represented many. Terry died a martyr and she is now a legend.

Yesterday morning I got a phone call. My son's grandmother died. She was a very good person, did great things for needy people in her lifetime. She suffered for many years at the end. Is there a connection? I think so...The connection is that right now some very special and good people are crossing over...but then, what do I know of these things...

Well the Pope is dead folks. Zeshua was only off by 1 day, maybe even on purpose? Are we missing a clue here has anyone else followed this story? all i know is a month ago nobody thought the pope would be dead, now he is. Zeshua was posting about it then, i think some people here know more than they are letting on...

Ren

all i know is a month ago nobody thought the pope would be dead

Whoops! Hang on a sec, Ren. Don't lump me in that big group called "nobody". :) The Pope has been on my "dead pool" list since last year. And if you recall, his serious health issues (trouble breathing) began at least over a month ago. His tracheotomy was performed on Feb 24th. In fact, there are quite a few people who are surprised that he lasted this long, me being one of them, as he first showed up on my "dead pool" list last year.RMT

ok what about giving the date April 3rd 2005 and only being off by a day, and like i said perhaps on purpose? this is still unexplained.

Is it really? Rather, I think you may have jumped on the bandwagon that thought that maybe, POSSIBLY, the date format that Zeshua used was the "Euro" format (Day/Month/Year) rather than the "USA" format (Month/Day/Year).I don't think Zeshua gave any indication as to his nationality, nor what standard he considered and used in specifying dates. However, his use of language seems to indicate he has tendencies towards American English as his native language. If you want an explanation of that date, I would think that he was simply putting down the date he was "targeting" for his post to show up...using the US date format, rather than the "Euro" date format.

Explained? :)

RMT

Predictions are interesting don't you think? I like the idea that some can tell what is going to happen and of course they choose to really mess with others heads in this regard.

Ref the tt living in europe, yes there certainly seems to be a number in europe, mostly the UK, I wonder why? I have a gut feeling about something that will become aparent over the next few months, I will share more when I can get proof, possibly not of the concrete kind so sorry there.

For those feeling something sinistar is in the offing, then maybe yes, something is brewing in the old world, but it will affect everyone.

As for the tt, I gamble with my prediction, but i wonder if you are in Shirley? You know where i mean, and you know who really i am, you know my true name, come visit, I promise not to bite.

Well the Pope is dead folks. Zeshua was only off by 1 day, maybe even on purpose?

Well, where I come from he was on the money. He got it right. The 3rd of April - 03/04/05.

Right on Zeshua ! "Now I will not be so quick to call you a hoax"

"A Vatican statement said the Pontiff died at 9.37 pm (0537 AEST Sunday) in his private apartment."

What was the date in Italy?

Dead Pope's Society

As for religion, just because someone else says so, prove that religion should not exist.

Even better... how about saying the same thing about spirituality? IMO, any single religion is akin to a single gastric recipe for a meal within a specific cultural cusine, whereas spirituality is akin to the overall basic need for nutrition.We all need nutrition (spirituality) to live, but not all of us consume recipes from the same cultural cusine (religion). Just because we all eat different meals does not mean there is still not an overriding requirement for nutrition for all of us.

It is all about what you do (accomplish) in life with the nutrition you consume! IOW, a Christian, a Jew, and a Muslim could all be considered "equal" depending on how they use their personal faith as a nutritional means to Create goodness in the external world. It matters not whether I am a Christian, Jew, Muslim, Buddhist, Atheist. What matters is how I use my Belief to help Create a world that I want to live in, and what I hope is a world that others also want to live in.

This is part of the essence of the personal, individual Time Line. Time is 3-dimensional with respect to our Point Of View (POV) from which we experience Time. We all experience a Past, a Present, and a Future, individually...separate from other POVs. This is why my TimeLine can never be identical to any other living Being's TimeLine.

RMTime

Re: Dead Pope's Society

By: Orflin G Champion

Bad Religion Evil

The flow of current events needs to quickly arrive at a new destination where human beings decide to depart from their old ways of material concern and focus on a new concerted effort in eliminating starvation, global destructiveness and violence. If more people would teach goodness and generosity through their compassionate deeds, actions and example, the mental circuitry of millions of minds would correct the current global escalating negative events. A profound reality would manifest and fill the world with radiant beauty accessible to reason in the most elementary form, constituting truth without fear or absurd egoism. This new fundamental truth would become the prime doctrine of all churches and religions, without exception or misinterpretation.

There is nothing of anything that is true, good, beautiful, that is rejected. Freedom from any attachment or agitation in terms of passion, aversion or delusion is not a matter of belief but a realization. Each religion sets forth an ethical and moral framework for its followers. It is in this component of religion that we find the teachings of world religions share a tremendous amount of common ground. Instead of comparing doctrinal differences, it is far more conducive to social harmony to find the common elements and put them into practice. The ultimate truth is in being one with God, without blocking the possibility of realizing this truth.

Fact

Fourteen thousand people die each day from dysentery.

Twenty-seven thousand people die each day from starvation.

Ninety-seven percent of all wars over the history of the planet,

can be directly attributed to religions and churches.

Notes

What is the universal significance of any religious doctrine,

if it is not embraced with honesty and practiced in truth.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true,

by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.

There is no religion higher than truth.

What the freak is this date on this article?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/207959.stm

England is 6 hours ahead of me, and Italy is only another at most about 4 hours ahead, unless I am thinking wrong.

I know this, Iraq is about 8-1/2 hours ahead of me here in the Midwest of the USA.

If it is 2pm here, it is 8pm in England, so it would have to be close to midnight then or so when the pope died. (Actually it was 21:37 which is 11:37pm as 20:00 hours is 10:00pm!!!!)

Now, the Vatican waited 15 minutes before announcing the News.

(From News article at link below it!)

He died at 2137 (1937 GMT) on Saturday, in the company of 13 people - old friends and aides from his home country, Poland, and his Italian doctors and nurses.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4405625.stm

Now, Saturday was April 2nd, 2005!!!!!!!!!

Get a Calendar!

My mistake -- 20:00 hours is only 8pm, now I am getting off on the time.

21:37 hours (19:37 hours GMT) is 9:37pm and that is when the Pope died.

Still earlier on Saturday!

19:37hours GMT is 7:37pm, and the News on Saturday here in the daytime, was around 1:45pm or so when I turned on the TV!!!!

22:00 is 10pm!

23:00 hours is 11pm!!

Good grief!

I know when I was watching TV on Saturday!

Get a Life!!!